Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

15 blunt and utter truths about women

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This may not be directed to this board as much as the dating society in general. Each and every day I see more and more chumps basically hand their balls over to females so they can treat them like crap and cheat on them. Then the man likes to brag about how they made out the last night. Good job...dumbass. I'm not misogynistic, it seems like the more I unwrap the myth and truths about women, the more I love them for being people that cause collapses of empires and to a smaller extent, bank accounts and dignity.

1) A myth I love to hear is how some dudes try to protect girls no matter what. Captain Save A Ho are what they are called. Most fools fail to realize that the girl was able to live just fine on her own. To thank good ol' Cap'n, she nails all his friends.

2) "I want a quality girl." Everytime I hear this, it makes me want to drop kick their throat. Coming from a kid who attended just about every advanced class with girls, they act the same as a girl that is dumb as bricks or an average girl. Most girls as a whole act the same: they like to talk, they think they are the sh1t, and are obsessed with fashion and crappy rock bands. The difference is one can get a 1400 on her SAT and another can get a 1000.

3) Women are shallow. Hell, we are too but get it out of your head that women go for personality. THEY DON'T CARE. If they want a funny man with so-so looks, they got their stable of chumps to talk to. Women deep down want an attractive man. They might settle for less but as soon as a better looking man comes her way and is interested, you will be dropped and forgotten like you never even existed in the first place.

4) NICE GUYS FINISH LAST. I get irksome whenever I see some chump go out of his way to help a girl, so she can move faster to go to her a$$hole of a boyfriend get her pu$$y popped. I tell this to dudes that do this and think I'm a liar. My psychological analysis on it is that since nobody was ever dominant/masculine to them as a child, they'll want it in extreme doses for dating. Being the ass can get you just about any girl, no matter how smart, hot, dumb, short, etc. she is.

5) The more ****y you are, the more successful you'll be. This is true. When I go to a party, I act like I'm an ass. Most dudes despise me but the girls notice and like it. They want the masculinity, not some chump pretending to be nice so he can maybe get in her pants once after weeks of kissing her ass.

6) DON'T SACRIFICE ANYTHING FOR GIRLS. You are your own man. If you sacrifice something for a girl and you really wanted to beforehand, I can see justification. Don't give up drinking on weekends with your buddies just because your nag of a girl tells you to.

7) Don't believe a word girls say unless they happen to have scientific proof with them. I talked about uglification in another thread and this is one of many examples. They want to mold you into their boy toy and once she found a better candidate, you are tossed aside; you are trashed. Most girls love to speculate in pointless rumor and BS stories and will hail it as truth. Have a brain enough to just take anything they say with a grain of salt...if that.

8) MOST GIRLS ONLY THINK OF THEMSELVES. Watch TV to see this. A girl will go for a guy because she wants something to complete her life. Not necessarily to add a spice to his life, oh no, that would mean caring for others. The only people she cares about are her friends and thats because she wants to make sure she is on top or at least have a concrete status in her LFN (Local Female Network). The only way to counter it, think only about yourself. Sometimes a relationship can be perfect and then a girl will start banging her friend's ex because she wanted sexual gratification and you were off doing something and he happened to be there. Most girls tend to wreck a relationship. Destini9 in Seducing Women admitted that sometimes girls do this.

9) Their shopping habits is a reflection off of themselves. If they spend 3-4 figures on clothes every weekend, they like to cycle through boyfriends like wardrobes and are incredibly shallow. Much like the fall fashion, she has a fall boyfriend or boyfriends. A girl who wears less clothes but has access to cash to get the goods, then she will opt for someone who will last for more than just a couple of months.

10) YOU'RE NOT DOING HER A FAVOR BY NOT FVCKING HER. This annoys me too. She wants to nail you and you think its too early or might ruin the relationship. Wake up chump, you're not going to get anything other than an ex-gf with no action for doing this. Most girls think of themselves and won't give a damn what you think the relationship should be. If she wants to nail you and you want to nail her, hit that. Most relationships don't last for more than three months. Now would you rather hit it the first week and nail her 50-100 times or would you rather be a chump and only do it twice if your lucky?

11) Relationships will always be a power struggle. From the first moment you locked eyes on to her from if it goes that far, dieing in eachother's arms after decades of marriage. More specifically, she will always test her dominance in a relationship. "Get me this", "Can you do this for me?" and all these are really just power checks. Now if she had to lug a 60 lb desk up a flight of stairs then there is justification. If she wants to get a magazine from a table 5 foot away, she needs to get it herself. She can walk. Assert your dominance within common sense reason to make sure she knows that its not ok for her to bang half the neighborhood because you will be too weak willed to put your foot down.

12) THE MORE DRAMA YOU ADD TO THE RELATIONSHIP, THE BETTER. Women love drama. Why do you think they watch low grade "entertainment" like One Tree Hill or Smallville? Deep down, they always want to have a sense of emotional turmoil. I suggest you give that to them. Or else she'll think its boring and then she'll start getting porked by an a$$hole she met in a club to add more spice to her life.

13) WOMEN GO FOR THE "RIGHT NOW" THAN THE "WHAT'S GOOD FOR LATER." I've seen it happen to my sister where she makes brain dead decisions just because its good right then and there. Some people like to say women are safe drivers but its BS, I've seen it in my HS parking lot where girls think they are auditioning for Fast and the Furious 3 when they smack into a careful driver. They thought it was a fun idea to go fast instead of rationally driving in a crowded parking lot. Just because she smoked your pole like her life depended on it last night doesn't mean she has the same feelings for you the next day.

14) One of women's biggest fears I think is being alone. They always have to be with someone. Many times they will settle with a transition boyfriend until they see something better and without considering the feelings of the man, she dumps his ass and moves on. They'd rather be with a loser than be alone.

15) The last and final truth is that at least 95% of women are all like this. The other remaining percentages are goths, emo chicks, etc. but still basically operate under the same rules. Now you might say, "This sucks." However instead of thinking you can change the world and get nobody, how about you just listen to the above advice and net all kinds of women? You're not noble by taking a higher road; you're just taking the ridiculous road to no action.

Next: the truths about men. How to take advantage of chumps is pretty much my goal of the next topic.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wonderful thing will happen when you read this post. You will actually grow a pair, and become a man.

And if you're a woman, ignore the above. Do NOT grow a pair. It's a turnoff.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
re-inforces everything written in the DJ Bibles...

interesting insight... knew most of it already but there were somethings i missed or didnt pick up...

thanks for the info dude

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent list

This however is full of generalizations (the point of the list, I understand) And there is tons of other information out there that is helpful. This is just another post to read and learn from. Don't limit yourself to believing ONLY the above list.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This however is full of generalizations (the point of the list, I understand) And there is tons of other information out there that is helpful. This is just another post to read and learn from. Don't limit yourself to believing ONLY the above list.
True. People should do whatever they feel is best. However I believe this is truth and has been reinforced to me so many times that I've lost count months ago. The Female gender is one of the most confusing genders because ask each man about a woman and odds are you will find someone with completely different opinions than your own. So much confusion and variation with what people say, no wonder why so many girls are messed in the head; too many men think so many different things about girls that its hard to keep up with them.

When I'm with a girl, I want her to express her sexuality freely. Not pressurized by society, not influenced by her friends (which probably lie about sex), and to me, this results in her enjoying sex more and experimenting more. Some girls before admitted that they hated the idea of anal but after a couple times with me, they love it. Odds are that they won't find too many men that are into that stuff because they are as sexually repressed as females are.

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, CHILL! The more you moan about women, the more bitter and twisted you'll get, the more you are gonna attract women who don't really like you, or - better for you by the sounds of it - none at all. Imagine meeting a woman who spent the whole evening whingeing about what bastards men are? You'd put her in a cab pretty damned quick, eh? I would, and I'm not even a bloke. So what if you had a few sob stories? Stop gnereralising about womankind and how shallow or *****y we all are, and how we can't bear to be alone (erm...? hello..!). Then your diaries may start getting full...

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
The Female gender is one of the most confusing genders
Fact: There are only 2 genders.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, CHILL! The more you moan about women
WTF? Nobody is moaning about women. I don't think you even got the point of the post. The point of the post is to help you take women off of those BS pedestals society has placed her on and look at most women as flawed people, just like most men.

Fact: There are only 2 genders.
No, really?

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Esmer8, the point I got from your post is that you think that most women are out to get guys in some way or another, and that you lot are sitting ducks. Forgive me if I misinterpret your words, but it did come across as a bit of a girls/women are all the same post. Indeed we're not, and indeed you're right to want to take us off these BS pedestals that a lot of guys have put us on. It's not doing either gender any good. Oh, and I'm neither a goth nor an emo chick. And what's a transitional man?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Es_mer, you should look up some of my old posts of my "*******" days.

Im sorry kids, but these 15 things are not the "ultimate truths to make your balls grow"..

Id label it "15 things guys try to make up to justify not getting any"

The thing is, getting bitter at women doesnt help you get laid. Getting mad and acting like an ******* wont attract girls to you becuase you are "acting like a man"..

how about this brother :

I meet a very cute girl, i chat up with her, and on the way home i realize she is smart as well.

Next time i walk with her, i say "hold up a sec". I take her arms into mine, look deep into her eyes and kiss her.

Wait a sec, wow, i wasnt an *******...but i didnt fail?

Care for the girl, get to know her, but Be a great guy at the same time!!

That is the only rule man.

edit - ********* -a$$hole

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Es_mer, you should look up some of my old posts of my "*******" days.

Im sorry kids, but these 15 things are not the "ultimate truths to make your balls grow"..

The thing is, getting bitter at women doesnt help you get laid. Getting mad and acting like an ******* wont attract girls to you becuase you are "acting like a man"..

how about this brother :

I meet a very cute girl, i chat up with her, and on the way home i realize she is smart as well.

Next time i walk with her, i say "hold up a sec". I take her arms into mine, look deep into her eyes and kiss her.

Wait a sec, wow, i wasnt an *******...but i didnt fail?

Care for the girl, get to know her, but Be a great guy at the same time!!
The only bad part about this advice is that it doesn't usually work in the real world. You will meet the one in a thousand chicks this might actually work on but the vast majority of the time this advice will not work. Being nice doesn't get you anywhere but LJBF.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And what's a transitional man?
A man that their not serious with that typically like to get serious. Rebound I guess is another term for it. To just about every girl I know, they'd rather be with any loser than be alone.

the point I got from your post is that you think that most women are out to get guys in some way or another, and that you lot are sitting ducks
They're not out to get men, a lot of them just think the world owes them a favor because they have a pair of breasts and a vagina. If you deny this, you are a liar or a fool...or both. A lot of girls that aren't ugly are like this. Note that I say a lot...not all. Now even the slightly above average girls think that they are the hottest thing around. I can maybe understand why a 10 out of 10 would act this way but not a 6.

indeed you're right to want to take us off these BS pedestals that a lot of guys have put us on
That is the intent of the thread. I know of so many guys that think girls piss gold and sh1t out platinum. That no matter what wrong they do, its acceptable because they are female. I don't really hold anyone higher than anyone else. We are the species Homo Sapiens, there is no subspecies for someone who is hot or someone who is rich, etc.

Not really...and you are still missing the point of the post.

The only bad part about this advice is that it doesn't usually work in the real world. You will meet the one in a thousand chicks this might actually work on but the vast majority of the time this advice will not work. Being nice doesn't get you anywhere but LJBF.
I agree. Most girls talk about how they want the great guy but when comes up, they ignore him. Built, attractive (from a nonsexual standpoint...I don't want others to drag another tangent in here) confident, good personality, as well as nice and its been months since I've known him and has let to land one single girl. The most thats happened with him is a kiss with a girl. This wasn't even a good one and that girl shortly after went to a dude who thought he was hot sh1t because he took Cell Tech where they nailed the first time they met and this wasn't a party.

The nice guy can get the hotties but not until they are in their mid-late 30s, kids, all sorts of other emotional baggage, and are worn down from at least two decades of banging jerks. Hot girls want power and you're not getting that by being nice. This isn't a Julia Roberts movie. If you don't carry a degree of ****iness and arrogance with girls, you might as well be painting their toenails a week later talking about the recent episode of Friends.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
this is a good post, and im actually impressed and envious that you figured this sh!t out at such a young age.

some men are lucky enough to "get it" before their c0ck betrays them and old age sets in, most dont and go to their graves unaware, we and YOU especially are one of the lucky few.

KrazyInsane

Reaction score
I agree with the guy that said u just need to care for the girl.

all you guys are right that that only works for 1 in a kabillion girls but seriously, im not looking for a fvcklationship(i know im good with words) but a relationship, how can u have a relationship/marriage if your paranoid about you being her transitional man ? Trust the girl without being gullable.

A girl doesnt want to be lonely ? she just wants to spice up her life ? No Fvcking sh1t !...... do YOU want to be lonely ? dont YOU want to spice up your life too ? why the hell are u on this site then huh ? all u DJers are became a DJ for a reason, and thats the same reason as girls, the only reason people say sh1t like this list is cuz they want a reason why they arent happy about the girls they have met.

If you are praising this post then u have lost your balls, if you want them back then realize that its not girls' fault your not in a wonderful relationship, its your own damn fault.

stop making excuses.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by KrazyInsane

If you are praising this post then u have lost your balls, if you want them back then realize that its not girls' fault your not in a wonderful relationship, its your own damn fault.

stop making excuses.
your missing the point here mate, nobodys "blaming" anyone, i think hes simply accepting the nature of a chick, and has actually done very well in spelling it all out in an easy and comprehensible no frills way.

please tell me your not going to embaress yourself by going against time proven logic as to what works and what doesnt, when it comes to who and what and when chicks bang?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry es_mer8, but i think it is you who is missing my point here bro.

Did u look up any of the posts i told you to look up?

There is a problem with sosuave, people are tend to believe that:

Jerk to girls = WOW, Nice guy to girl = AWW. BUT, BUT. These two arent the only choices. There are plenty of guys who arent ass lickers and who are NOT dumbass jerks.

When we are talking about a girl asking you to do something, you see two choices, again - jerk = "fvck off do it yourself" or nice= "ok honey ill get it". BUT, i would evaluate the situation. DO i feel like doing this, is it easier for me to do it than for her to do it?

princely... the thing is, this is exactly what works in real world bro. Tell me how often do you talk to girls?

Being a **** to girls will not want them to love you or think that "you are so DIFFERENT and COOL". There are disfunctional sluts and attention *****s who this will work on, but honestly , if u want that for your LTR, you should revaluate your life.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide I think the word you're looking for is: GOOD GUY.

He's the middle man between the jerk and the nice guy.

Think of James Bond.

He respects himself and he doesnt take crap off women, but hes suave, cool, confident and THE MAN at the same time.

:)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KrazyInsane: You are pretty arrogant and this is coming from someone who is telling people to act that way. Why? You are assuming every girl wants to be in a LTR and be married. Bzzt. Wrong. Most girls, especially ones in their teens to mid 20s just want a good time. That usually means lots of sex, open relationships, and generally don't have much more intentions with relationships except STRs. You are just as brainwashed by romance movies as the next chump. Please reread my posts ad nauseum until you have forgotten all about the following: Julia Roberts, Friends, and Capuccino. Don't ask me why about Capuccino, it just seems like most men who drink them are chumps. No offense to any capuccino drinkers out there :)

please tell me your not going to embaress yourself by going against time proven logic as to what works and what doesnt, when it comes to who and what and when chicks bang?
There's no point in convincing him. He will live his life wishing for the stars until he'll hit rock bottom. It took me having a few years of extreme AFCdom for this to happen. I just hope for his sake that he realizes to get off that fantasy cloud in his mid 20s when he still has some youth left in him. If not, well, more girls for me. Let him have the emotional baggaged single moms that are only after him just to find someone to settle with since their first husband, last boyfriend, etc. left them for someone hotter.

DO i feel like doing this, is it easier for me to do it than for her to do it?
If she really needs your help like my example of the heavy desk then yeah, help her. Just because you think a certain way about a relationship doesn't mean she will think the same way. Have you ever heard of men who were divorced that were like "Everything was going great until she told me she didn't love me anymore..." Why? He thought things were going great but she didn't feel the same way. A lot of relationships lack mutual committment and feeling, which is why I think a lot of marriages fail. The institute of marriage is an outdated one that was pretty much done for utilitarian purposes anyway. Thats another topic but some fools think that just because they've seen each other for more than a year automatically = marriage.

Most girls won't be honest about relationship status either because they love the drama. Dropping relationship bombshells to a girl is the equivalent of our first discovery of porn.

I wish things were different but they're not (maybe I still have a small nice guy voice inside). I'm not arrogant enough to think that just one man (myself) can change this. I'm also not dumb enough to sit with a thumb up my ass waiting for the perfect girl when who knows if there even is one. I'm also not going to enter into a world of delusions and deny myself these truths because it might appear that women are not the angelic creatures we thought they were.

Being a **** to girls will not want them to love you or think that "you are so DIFFERENT and COOL".
I don't do that to be different. I do that to make sure that she can't be like the other girls and treat their men like sh1t, cheat on every person there and think its ok, and think that if she gets caught that she has a free pass. That seems to be the general consensus with most women today. Its like the world is their candy store and nothing is off limits.

KrazyInsane

Reaction score
You know what biatches ? just shut the fvck up you piece of sh1t *****s, alright ? u wanna fvcking start something ? I'll shank you with the fvcking vibrator you stick up your ass u pvssy ! alright you little doo doo head ?

alright, im playin,,,k, well, when i wrote that first post right after i had just had a fight with my friend so i was just writing sh1t without really thinking, ok, i see ur point now, but i dont doubt a lot of guys do go to something like this when they are sh1t out of luck when it comes to not getting with a girl.