"13 types of men women should avoid"

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
So are you saying the article is crap? I believe some of the issues mentioned there are true and worth taking a note of. The ridiculous part of the article is suggesting that you avoid these men. I think the article should have been titled something like " 13 types of traits in men to consider before getting into a LTR" This gives readers the option to read and decide what to do about what they've been informed of. By using the word "avoid" it's like telling the women what to do.
i didn't read it all... so im not sure what all it says.
however i do know that a woman can not avoid every type of man if she still wants to find a man. its either deal with something or become a nun.
i agree with you that it should be titled the other way.

but again, from what little i read, i know there is a disgruntled frustrated person writing it.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I once said:
Numero Uno Guy Women Should Avoid:

Men who actually think. They enjoy a good book and having stimulating intellectual conversation with their buddies and complete strangers in bars. They are perfectly okay with the idea of never being with you and probably may encourage the idea. They know how to manage money and have money in the bank, but they won't give you the PIN number on their debit card. They know the difference between merlot, cabernet savignon, and pinot noir wines, but Valentine's Day is not an officially recognized holiday on their calendar.

[/satire]

Top Bottom