Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

13 Tips to becoming a DJ

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing i learnt about becoming a DJ since i cam to this site in January is that neither the nice guy nor the jerk is going to get anywhere.

Realise the fact that not every women in the world will like you. and not every woman in the world will dislike you. Different guys appeal to different gals.

1. Be yourself. There is no point in acting as someone you are not. If you cannot accept youself as it is, let alone others. By this i mean u do not change your personal characterisitcs. You still need to do self-improvement and gain more confidence and control in yourself.

2. Get a life. Your life don't revolve around woman only.

3. Nice guy will put the woman as the center of his Universe. The Jerk will put himself as the center of HER Universe.

4. A DJ will make THE WOMAN part of his life.

5. Confidence. Gain confidence in whatever u do and not only apply to woman. Build up your confidence for yourself not for anyone else.

6. Challenge. Be it man or woman, we like challenges. When there is no challenge, no one will be interested. Being a challenge is just like flying a kite. You have to know when to pull and when to let go. if you start pulling too much the string will break. if you let go too much, the kite will fly away.

7. Control. DJ at all time must be able to control his emotions, actions and the surrounding situaiton. This is not about controlling the woman at all.

8. Charisma. The auora surrounding you. Walk with your body straight and DO NOT SLOUCH. Lift your head up slightly. Lifting it too much will give an impression you are a snob. Its just a fine line separating the 2.

9. Kino. Kino disarms the natural defences of everyone, including men. When approaching or talkin g to women, we kino to get close in the distance. When we talk to men (in business or social gaterings) we can have a light pat on the upper back or shoulder and it will do wonders for discussion and deeply closes in the gap as well.

10. SMILE. This is universal. Kepp your smile sincere though. Otherwise it can be easily detected. Smile will break down most of the barriers to communication.

11. ****y+funny humour. DJ must have a good sense of humour. Everyone like to be with a guy who can make them laugh. Do not overstep this and become a clown though. Another thing is when being ****y +funny you have to know when to stop as not all man/woman like to be the 'victim' of your ****y+funny humour.

12. Kiss. Women never hate a good kisser. Kissing gives a lot more physical intimacy to a woman then sex sometimes.

13. SEX. The ultimatum. A DJ wouldn't be complete if he is only a good lover outside the bedroom. A DJ will definitely have to be good (at least in the perecption of the woman) in bed.

there is only a fine line dividing a jerk and a DJ.

[This message has been edited by MG69 (edited 06-25-2002).]

Freestyler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice but...

I think number 1 is not correct.
You should always try to better/change yourself to the person you want to be. For ex. how the hell would anyone her be a Don Juan if he just tried to be himself?

Try to be yourself is not the right idea, trying to be your dream-self its much better.

The only thing is that you should take life easy and don't be too serious and stressed of how you'll succeed. Just try to have control and confidence and everythin else will come.

Later...

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
been out of this site for a while.

i was looking at the past posts i had and thought this was interesting to share!

Welcome Back MG69!!

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MG69
6. Challenge. Be it man or woman, we like challenges. When there is no challenge, no one will be interested. Being a challenge is just like flying a kite. You have to know when to pull and when to let go. if you start pulling too much the string will break. if you let go too much, the kite will fly away.
I love that kite analogy.

Overall nice post, but I dont really agree with you that being great in bed is a major point of being a DJ...

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys for the feedback.

by saying be yourself dun mean do stay status quo as you are now.

the real meaning of be yourself is be true to yourself. and do wat your mind thinks!!!

if you think u want to approach the gal, go approach.

if you think its time to bed the gal on the first date, bed her.

by being yourself just means don't mask your own thoughts!!

and part of the DJ is to be able to stand up for yourself and what you want.