Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a disturbing tend on this board. A lot of you guys bother with single mothers. Single mothers have created the problem emasuclated and effiminized males in addition to order societal ills. When you give a single mom the time of day, you condone her behavior and excerbate the problem. I will enumerate 13 reasons why single mothers should be treated like they have the plague. Starting from the superifical to the serious.

1) Baby Damage Child birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c-section scars. I've also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn't the same anymore. Then there's the weight gain. Some chicks NEVER LOSE IT or they never get their former hot shape back.

2) I Can't Find A Baby Sitter Chicks will use this as an excuse to get out of date with you or they may legitmately can't find a baby sitter. Either case it isn't your problem and you shouldn't have to deal with it.

3) Babies Interrupt NutbustingI've had this happen to me. I was banging a chick and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was pissed. If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head you've ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.

4) Baby's Daddy When your dealing with a chick and your getting know her, you shouldn't have to deal with kid's father. Some guys can't get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an un-attentive jerk and didn't give a jolly goddamn about her. Now that you've entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a "father of the year," nominee." The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the chick and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next know you your having this conversation. "I've decided to try and make it work with Jimmy's dad. Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.

5)Rent-A-Daddy Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers,) The chick gets desperate, any and every guy has the potential to be "daddy." Your out trying to smash, not inheirit a family.

6)The Kids Are Still Up This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a booty call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. I suggest dealing with chicks that are readily available to hang out.

7) Double Heart Break Your with the chick then everything falls apart. You not only do you have to deal with losing the chick, but you've formed a bond with lil' Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the A's[COLOR="seagreen] toss the ball around, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the chick, you miss the kid.

8) Your Not My Dad. You hook up with the chick eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kids being resentful or just being a bratty prick is going to eventuallly pull the "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" card. Personally if I did date single mothers and some dumba$$ kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, "Your right. I'm not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad." This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some chicks or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. I'm sorry, if some kid broke one of my G.I. Joe's, I'm whooping his a$$.

9)You Know What She Going To Do She already has one kid, if you knock her up, it's safe to assume she's going to have another one.

10) Bad Judge of Character This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposely in love with." Not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an a$$hole now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.

11)Unneccessary Expeditures Eventually you'll get to meet the kid(s.) Soon those dates turn into family outings. Instead of paying for two people, your paying for three or more. The same goes if you move in with her.

12) You'll Never Be #1 When your trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the woman's life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, you'll NEVER BE #1!!! That's not a bad thing either, but it's something I don't want to deal with. Neither should you.

13)Tag, Your It!!!!This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become a customed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBILY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, it's "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"

The only reason why one should EVEN CONSIDER single mom, it's because it's FOR SURE A$$ and she's the one doing the pursing. She's being the agressor, she asked for the number, she's calling, she's setting up the date. Even then, she's just there until something better comes along. Instead of putting all the time and effort into M.I.L.F.s That effort would be better spent on G.I.L.F.s

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alternate thread titles.....

13 Problems that are all easily avoidable if you use the same good judgement when assesing a single mom as you would any potential LTR. (A chick doesn't have to get knocked up to exhibit bad character judgement).

13 Excuses that could possibly prevent you from finding something really good simply because you want to avoid stupid little things that make no difference in the long run ("Oh no, I might have to buy lil Jimmy an ice cream cone! Fukk this chick!").

13 Ways to make it easier for you to validate your inability to approach the hot mom. ("Naw, dude. I'm not going to go talk to her, I might have to pay child support in 15 years if we break up!").

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
13)Tag, Your It!!!!This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become a customed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBILY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, it's "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"
paying child support for a kid who isnt yours goes against all human nature. you're giving some other guy's genes help to move to the next generation, while neglecting your own (read: not going out and find a chick whos worth it)
also, as mentioned above, shes irresponsible. she got drunk and knocked up, before, whos to say it wont happen again while you're playing daddy?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Alternate thread titles.....

13 Problems that are all easily avoidable if you use the same good judgement when assesing a single mom as you would any potential LTR. (A chick doesn't have to get knocked up to exhibit bad character judgement).

13 Excuses that could possibly prevent you from finding something really good simply because you want to avoid stupid little things that make no difference in the long run ("Oh no, I might have to buy lil Jimmy an ice cream cone! Fukk this chick!").

13 Ways to make it easier for you to validate your inability to approach the hot mom. ("Naw, dude. I'm not going to go talk to her, I might have to pay child support in 15 years if we break up!").

Your desperate for some a$$, aren't you?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't limit my choices because of overgeneralizations. I've tapped plenty of single moms and had one LTR with a chick who had three little girls and never once have I encountered any one of those excuses you made up. Maybe I just know how to do it.

Except for the expenditures one. I made a huge sacrifice and bought the girl's ice cream sometimes. OMG!!WTF!!, right? $#!+, if $5 makes or breaks your day like that, you might want to look into a new line of work, get away from the minimum wage or something. :rolleyes:

OrioleMagic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date single moms because I'm not paying to raise someone else's kids. I might consider it if she is a 9+ and has a personality to match and only 1 kid. Multiple kids, hell no.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. I'm just waiting for some of the women in the forum gets ahold of it...

Doctormad

Don Juan
Reaction score
6)The Kids Are Still Up This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a booty call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. I suggest dealing with chicks that are readily available to hang out.
I can relate to this. When me and my ex started going out, and before I met her kid, everything was swell. But then I met her daughter (and trust me, she was old enough for the birds and the bees), and it suddenly became a lot more awkward to have sex at her place. Even more awkward was that my ex would often act suggestively in front of her daughter, and I had to be the one to put on the brakes. Also, because she lived in a not-so-nice neighborhood, she was afraid to leave her daughter alone. Consequently, she never stayed the night over at my place to have sex, and because I didnt want to wake her daughter up, I ended up not staying much at her place either.

11)Unneccessary Expeditures Eventually you'll get to meet the kid(s.) Soon those dates turn into family outings. Instead of paying for two people, your paying for three or more. The same goes if you move in with her.
All I can say is, been there...done that. NOT doing it again!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Interesting thread. I'm just waiting for some of the women in the forum gets ahold of it...

:crackup:

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would move this to the "Mature Men" forum as this may have more relevance than some 17 year old punk thinking he's the real deal when he doesn't have to deal with car payments, rent, bills, etc.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the lack of expierence here is amazing.

do you guys realize your acting like bigger pussies then women.

oh boo hoo..I cant date a girl who slepted with more then 2 guys..she might cheat.
I cant date a single mom..god forbid she is a wonderful women...who maybe made a bad choice..

instead of waisting your life writing the crap.

use good judgement with any women and have fun

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasnt some book about some dude who dated a single mom so he could f*ck the daughter? And wasnt the daughter like 10 or something? Its meant to be a piece of literature...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post! :up:

Just one thing to add: SMs are terrible choices for LTRs. You are not the knight in shining armour, you're not going to take her (and lil' Jimmy) onto your horse, ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

SMs are good for a quick lay when all your woman supply is at a low. Once you get a couple of better women, toss the SM (unless you have a child of your own).

Now, for some of the other posts...

I would move this to the "Mature Men" forum as this may have more relevance than some 17 year old punk thinking he's the real deal when he doesn't have to deal with car payments, rent, bills, etc.
I have to disagree. I dated a SM when I was 17. It was probably one of the stupidest things I ever did. The b1tch wanted another baby, and started planning our future which included me dropping out of school and getting a McJob.

Yeah, OK, bro...why don't we just take all single mothers and dump them into the ocean...

Get a heart, bro.
Dude, if you wanna dive into a relationship head first with a SM, go right ahead. Many of us have tried dating women like this and it's been nothing but a royal pain in the ass.

Personally, I'm not going to feel any sympathy for a woman who thought it was a good idea to allow herself to get pregnant with a guy (or guys) she wasn't married to. Not only that, women can be extremely deceitful when they're determined to have a baby. Read here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94678

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi, you congratulated Friv for his comments, calling him your new "role model". He said this:

frivolousz21 said:
do you guys realize your acting like bigger pussies then women.
Look up the word "stereotype" and "overgeneralization." I thought they taught that stuff in today's classrooms.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these deceitful young moms were dumped by their husbands
You didn't read my post. This is what I said:

I'm not going to feel any sympathy for a woman who thought it was a good idea to allow herself to get pregnant with a guy (or guys) she wasn't married to.
I left out the women who have a valid reason to be SMs - because they unknowingly married an a55hole.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Espi you were respectable until that last idiotic post. You've got no basis to say someone's not a man because they don't want somebody else's baggage. I don't date single mommies and don't want to raise their kids. I'm an a$$hole now and I'm not a man I guess. Seems to me this is a personal issue for you.

Kudos to you Maximus. Very well put. But wee all get a little desperate for some ass every now and again. Well, except Dr. Beard and friv, the self proclaimed biggest DJ's on the forum...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not self proclaimed.

im a star.

I try to help you guys dont listen.

OK let me rephrase some of you dont listen.

I have a female friend who is a wonderful women and single mom.

she dated a guy....he was a good guy for a yr or so..then he started becoming abusive...she got prego.

he hit her.
she left.

now she is a single mom?

her fault right?
no....and if you dated her there is nothing wrong with it....

if you fall in love with her and adopt or become a step dad of a kid without a father..and she is a loyal wife..why is that so bad?

we see these posts from guys who probably cant hit on hot women without sweating there nuts off.

atleast the single mom could get laid.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Do you two skeezers hang out with Dr. Beard? and see how idiotic you can make your posts sound?