100 per week... MUST attempt #close

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is partly because I miss approaching being in LTR, but also to prove the theory that the game is a game of #'s....

Anyone out there want to join me in approaching 100 women per week ?? Obviously some people will get more numbers, but everyone should be able to get at least 10 #'s (or 10%) in a week...

I just want to see if you can plow through females without all the game, just go up however you want and have a conversation.. AFC or not, the only thing is you have to attempt a #close at the end...

At the end of the week, we'll see how many numbers we got and how many of them were reaL, this'll get some of you off your arse and of course it'll be fun because you might meet your 'person' or might lead to sex who knows...

Anyway, I'll be starting my approaches this Wednesday (Nov. 15 - Nov 22) if anyone wants to join just post your approaches in this thread... Don't be afraid, its just fun and u'll see that the game really is all about #'s... u might get shot down by an HB6 just to #close an HB8 the next day... come on !

-Cod3r

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
This is partly because I miss approaching being in LTR, but also to prove the theory that the game is a game of #'s....

Anyone out there want to join me in approaching 100 women per week ?? Obviously some people will get more numbers, but everyone should be able to get at least 10 #'s (or 10%) in a week...

I just want to see if you can plow through females without all the game, just go up however you want and have a conversation.. AFC or not, the only thing is you have to attempt a #close at the end...

At the end of the week, we'll see how many numbers we got and how many of them were reaL, this'll get some of you off your arse and of course it'll be fun because you might meet your 'person' or might lead to sex who knows...

Anyway, I'll be starting my approaches this Wednesday (Nov. 15 - Nov 22) if anyone wants to join just post your approaches in this thread... Don't be afraid, its just fun and u'll see that the game really is all about #'s... u might get shot down by an HB6 just to #close an HB8 the next day... come on !

-Cod3r
Wow, this is a really ambitious goal. I don't know about 100/week, since I'd probably run out of women in a week or two if I did that many. But I'll give it a shot for 20/week.

I figure I may not make 20, but I can at least try and get off my ass like you said. It definitely helps to be attempting it along side someone else.

Just curious, where will you be doing the bulk of your approaches...school, city, clubs, stores...?

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A hundred is pretty ambitious, try not to rush too much. Good luck! :up:

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, where will you be doing the bulk of your approaches...school, city, clubs, stores...?
Well I live in NyC, so the streets are open 24/7 and I live in student housing from different colleges with multiple lounges and things, also school is pretty prevalant with females, clubs this weekend of course...

I'd say the bulk will be in the street somehow, but I will make a point to head to places like Barnes and Nobles and those type of places... I'm not limited by the amount of women since its a big city...

Hey guys I overlooked that some of you won't be possible to do 100, but do the max you possibly can... Write them down in this thread, I'll be starting tommorow with the first approach, dosen't need game... just approach and even if its bad and awkward, you MUST attempt #close... that's objective

-Cod3r

Fang

Reaction score
I'm up for that, although if you don't reach a 100/week you might feel failure which could hurt your inner game

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone that said they would try... I want posts and updates !

100 is the goal, but we'll take what we can get

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #1

**Girls taking pictures in Times Square (HB6, HB7.23432)**

ME: Hey get in there together, I'll take the picture for you guys
THEM: **excited, japanese tourists**
ME: *STart to walk off with their camera*
THEM: *Chase me down* wat ru doing hey you !?
ME: *laughing* just kiddin, or am i ?

*take picture, get names and attempt #close*

ME: K guys, i'm late for class... hand over the numbers, its typical US custom
THEM: *looked confused*
ME: Nevermind, have a fun trip... lateer

approaches: 1
#'s: 0

-Cod3r

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Approach #1

**Girls taking pictures in Times Square (HB6, HB7.23432)**

ME: Hey get in there together, I'll take the picture for you guys
THEM: **excited, japanese tourists**
ME: *STart to walk off with their camera*
THEM: *Chase me down* wat ru doing hey you !?
ME: *laughing* just kiddin, or am i ?

*take picture, get names and attempt #close*

ME: K guys, i'm late for class... hand over the numbers, its typical US custom
THEM: *looked confused*
ME: Nevermind, have a fun trip... lateer

approaches: 1

-Cod3r
So you're saying that your plan is to rob random people on the street and hold their possessions hostage until they give up their telephone number????!!!!

FVCKIN' A!!!! :up:

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #2

*HB5aged30+ security guard downstairs on way out of interview*
(She'd given me hard time about ID going in)

ME: U want to frisk me or something ? Seriously
HER: *Rolls eyes*
ME: You have pretty eyes btw, wats your name ?
HER: huh ?
ME: I said wats your name ?
HER: why ?
ME: Well before i ask for a number, its a pretext for me to ask a name
HER: what ru talking about ?
ME: *Takes out phone* Wats your # ?
HER: Please *smiling*
ME: Yeah it wouldn't work anyway... bye you

approaches: 2
numbers: 0

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying that your plan is to rob random people on the street and hold their possessions hostage until they give up their telephone number????!!!!

FVCKIN' A!!!!
*rubs brow* maybe... maybe...

Nah I used that one before, but with American girls it went over better because they knew I was joking, the tourists looked kinda scared and surprised lol ehh I'll use this again before its done... maybe better reactions..

-Cod3r

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

FVCKIN' A!!!! :up:
I once had a blind date take my phone hostage. Put it in her purse and said I'd only get it back if I followed her to another bar. So I waited until she went to the restroom, liberated my phone and went to some random bar alone - had a great time.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #3

*I fvcked up on this one, girl was HB9Persian on elevator, I gawked at her and looked away when she looked at me, I was fvcked from the beginning*

ME: Hey do you...
HER: *Rolls Eyes and chuckles w/ her friend*
ME: *Puts head down & walks away*

Approach #4

*HB8Azn listening to Ipod*

ME: Wat ya listening to ?
HER: U2
ME: Youtube ?? Ur listening to youtube ? *corny i kno*
HER: No, U2.. the band
ME: Ohh nice, u live here also ? *walking into my building*
HER: Yeah *starts to walk off*
ME: Hey, how about I call you sometime ?
HER: *shakes head and gets on elevator*

approach: 4

--
Ok, approaches 3 and 4 definitely weren't fun. I actually had to force myself to approach the 4th one because my confidence was down to about -3 after she brushed me off, I AFC'd on the 4th and now kinda got that feeling in my stomach like "ehhh i dunn wanna do this anymore" but I'm going to keep going with it..... I think I need more confidence when approaching, that 9 def. took me down a few notches, don't even know why...

-Cod3r

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r you got some balls, honestly, lotsa respect man. The security guard one was jokes. Had 3 and 4 happened to me id undoubtedly go back to my cave, hell most ppl (myself included) dont have the willpower to attempt it, let alone stomach bad results.

Keep it up, the results will come (probably, I cant tell the future). Ill try and join you guys when I go to Univ in Jan, but Im years behind on social skills, 1 approach/week at this point would be an accomplishment.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this sound fun, you guys really inspire me to register, cause i''m joining. btw, the girls in these approaches are harsh.
Cod3r: your approaches are hilarious. u have a lot of gutz buddy. don't give up.

MIKE.T

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know she was persian if you didn't talk to her? (Are you persian too, so you recognize your own kind?)

Oh, and also, that is some very original language you are using. If you are actually doing these the way you write them, mucho respect.

Edit
One more thing, you seem very at ease with the less attractive ones, but the hb9 had you tongu-tied. That is what I experience, too. Very little problem being flirtatious with girls I'm not really or only mildly attracted to, but the one hot ones completely disable me. Argggh.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
these random kind of approaches work ALOT better when u are 2 things

1)good looking
2)sincere

COD3R, i seen ur pic and u look decent, so i think u should just be more straightforward with these chicks, aka get to kno them real quick, get the #, and save the ****y/funny for the date

Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Cod3r you got some balls, honestly, lotsa respect man. The security guard one was jokes. Had 3 and 4 happened to me id undoubtedly go back to my cave, hell most ppl (myself included) dont have the willpower to attempt it, let alone stomach bad results.

Keep it up, the results will come (probably, I cant tell the future). Ill try and join you guys when I go to Univ in Jan, but Im years behind on social skills, 1 approach/week at this point would be an accomplishment.

1 approach a week, ha. Try 1 approach a month at best, lol.