Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

100% honesty. Have you ever..

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Looking for100% honesty. Completely being humble.

Have you ever thought someone was into you..and you were100% sure of it with signs..but she was really into someone else?

Like you "saw all the signs" and could swear the chick wanted you but in reality she actually just "liked" you for attention and wanted some other dude you knew or were close etc with?

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
100 percent have. I believe that with all these messed up woman are have what done it. We come across *****es,psychos, nut jobs, etc. This has now become the norm in most eyes. When one of these woman have high interest, she will show it. This isnt where I get mixed up.

The ones that confuse you are the normal ones. They are genuine, friendly, fun to be around. You enjoy this so much, and are used to seeing the nuts stuff from the crazy girls, you take that as a sign. When it all comes down to it, she was just being a good person. Enjoying herself as well. A person can be fond of someone but not sexually attracted.

I know I will be getting blasphemy screamed from every which way but its truth. The good ones will be genuine good people. This does indeed look like the signs that we get from the crazys.

This is different from your fabled friendzone. They arent looking to take advantage of you...

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
100 percent have. I believe that with all these messed up woman are have what done it. We come across *****es,psychos, nut jobs, etc. This has now become the norm in most eyes. When one of these woman have high interest, she will show it. This isnt where I get mixed up.

The ones that confuse you are the normal ones. They are genuine, friendly, fun to be around. You enjoy this so much, and are used to seeing the nuts stuff from the crazy girls, you take that as a sign. When it all comes down to it, she was just being a good person. Enjoying herself as well. A person can be fond of someone but not sexually attracted.

I know I will be getting blasphemy screamed from every which way but its truth. The good ones will be genuine good people. This does indeed look like the signs that we get from the crazys.

This is different from your fabled friendzone. They arent looking to take advantage of you...

Yep. What I'm talking about is either fake "interest" and or simply attention seeking while they hope for your friend or someone else.

I'm honestly like the poster dude for it..

TBH I don't go for trash but I've had so many chicks who literally will completely fake interest in my life but really be only looking for attention it's ridiculous.

It's like getting 100% of the signs. from hot chicks....and finding out elsewhere they have bfs or they REALLY like someone else it's almost become boring to the point where ANY percieved interest I see as just using me as a "feel good" or stepping stone to something "better".

A lot of dudes have this done to them and don't realize it.

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 40 some odd years old, Im shocked this still bothers you. Think you would have figured action trumps all. Push the envelope, she either will or wont let you. This gives you the answer. Then when she dosent you can either walk a way or hope she has a change of heart.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
Looking for100% honesty. Completely being humble.

Have you ever thought someone was into you..and you were100% sure of it with signs..but she was really into someone else?

Like you "saw all the signs" and could swear the chick wanted you but in reality she actually just "liked" you for attention and wanted some other dude you knew or were close etc with?

Happened to me last week...sometimes their "liking you" is just finding you physically attractive but is a test to see how easily they could have you as opposed to another guy who they also find attractive.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Luke!! said:
At 40 some odd years old, Im shocked this still bothers you. Think you would have figured action trumps all. Push the envelope, she either will or wont let you. This gives you the answer. Then when she dosent you can either walk a way or hope she has a change of heart.

Just brought it up as a topic. I've noticed it a lot. I'd guess they find me attractive enough to flirt with for attention while their BF isn't around to hold their hand. Or they'll act like they "like" you but really have their eye on some other dude.

I don't get why they'd bother and just go for the dude they want straight off the bat. lol

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it feels good for them lol. That like asking a smoker why he smokes. No benefits essentially, yet they still do it.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me last year before I came to this site. I was flirting heavily with a coworker (yes I know) texting back and forth for over a month. Went to a happy hour and she was kino-ing me like crazy. Whenever we saw each other at work we would lock eyes for a few seconds and smile.

I finally asked her out and she told me she had a boyfriend - after NEVER mentioning him for over a month. I even had leading questions like "what did you do this weekend" she always responded "oh out with friends" or "out to dinner".

I laugh it off now but I got played hard by an attention wh0re.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Happened to me last week...sometimes their "liking you" is just finding you physically attractive but is a test to see how easily they could have you as opposed to another guy who they also find attractive.
Yep... Very common to keep you around as an OPTION - even if they find you incredibly attractive. Doesn't stop them from playing the field, using you for whatever, etc..

They can also feign their interest very well, connive you into thinking you're the only one, and buying into their excuses (see: lies), string you along without a hitch, categorize and use you for whatever you provide (including sex), etc... all while acting like you're so special, claiming everyone is their "friend", or that they're broken up with whomever (only to go right back to them - after CHEATING - then lying about everything that happened).

Some *****es are sneaky, manipulative, and full of ****. Also, very selfish. This is especially true of the fake / status / drama types who are all into the game, and surround themselves in this player lifestyle.

I guess that's what this site is for. It's all just a game to a lot of *****es - especially the "hot", attractive ones - and they run off their ego, reputation, conquest mentality just as much as guys. They're also fake, charming, know how to "lure" people in, etc.

Gotta always be aware, on-guard, and not believe ****.