Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 tips to help you get a women in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
The only part of your post that is true is the part about looks not mattering. I'm not exactly nerdy in real life. I do study hard and am obviously interested in science, but my personality isn't nerdy. I also am DEFINITELY not snobby. In case you haven't noticed, my self-esteem is shot. Most of my energy in public is spent trying to make sure that nobody confuses me for a homeless person, and making sure that I blend in to minimize people noticing that I even exist.

But hey, if it gets you off to kick a guy when he's down just because he knows more about sexual selection than you do, more power to you. :yawn:
The best thing you can do for everyone is to see a therapist or start dealing with your many issues. And yes there are many, you've admitted to some, and everyone else has told you about the rest.

No one here wants to hear what you have to say. You're in no condition to give advice on sosuave, or have any discussion.

Please seek help.

Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
A huge problem with Just A Shot Away, is that he thinks that LOOKS and APPEARANCE are different.

He has already agreed that appearance matters......and this is what we all agree on.

end thread.
A huge problem with you is that you keep getting banned but come back with a different name.

If you're so good at picking up chicks why do you feel the need to come back here and argue with someone else about why girls are attracted to men? You think you're some kind of savior; instead you're just a typical internet wannabe.

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
The best thing you can do for everyone is to see a therapist or start dealing with your many issues. And yes there are many, you've admitted to some, and everyone else has told you about the rest.

No one here wants to hear what you have to say. You're in no condition to give advice on sosuave, or have any discussion.

Please seek help.
Interesting...

This is coming from a guy who started a thread entitled "How sh*tfaced do you have to be to fvck a dude?" where you claim a "friend" admitted to getting drunk and having sex with another man. And now you're telling Just a Shot Away to seek help? Funny how that works.

Reaction score
SexyMofo said:
I got you figured out now.

You're one of those good looking guys that lacked the self esteem and balls to approach women. There are a lot of guys like you in the community. What a waste, like a harvard mba getting locked up for armed robbery.

You've been given a wondrous gift and you've wasted it. In fact you CONTINUE to waste it because you IGNORE IOIs due to your low self esteem.

While guys like me have had to bust their chops to get some level of success in the game.

I get it. Your dad left at an early age. Your mom was domineering. Good luck.
Hmm...Let me give this a shot. I got you figured out now, too.

You're one of those annoying Asian dudes who lacked the mathematical skills to get into Berkeley and now you're bitter because all of your friends are engineers while you're posting on this site. What a shame, it's like a Samurai who is never given a sword.

You've been given no wondrous gift and you hate yourself. In fact, you CONTINUE to hate yourself because you're IGNORED by every woman around you.

While guys like me don't worry about getting ignored since we actually have confidence around women.

I get it. Your dad was a Ninja. Your mom was a Geisha. Good luck.

...Well look at that! Turns out that making sweeping generalizations isn't so hard after all.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Hmm...Let me give this a shot. I got you figured out now, too.

You're one of those annoying Asian dudes who lacked the mathematical skills to get into Berkeley and now you're bitter because all of your friends are engineers while you're posting on this site. What a shame, it's like a Samurai who is never given a sword.

You've been given no wondrous gift and you hate yourself. In fact, you CONTINUE to hate yourself because you're IGNORED by every woman around you.

While guys like me don't worry about getting ignored since we actually have confidence around women.

I get it. Your dad was a Ninja. Your mom was a Geisha. Good luck.

...Well look at that! Turns out that making sweeping generalizations isn't so hard after all.

That was..... that was the best thing ever.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
This is coming from a guy who started a thread entitled "How sh*tfaced do you have to be to fvck a dude?" where you claim a "friend" admitted to getting drunk and having sex with another man. And now you're telling Just a Shot Away to seek help? Funny how that works.
Interesting. So you think I'm a homo... and you think homosexuals have a problem?
Guess what, bible thumper, some people are born gay. They don't need to "seek help" because its not a disease. It's how they are.

I'm curious how you remembered that thread only. I made it ages ago. Something on your mind?

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Are you serious? I'm not going to even entertain that. If you think I'm gay then go ahead and keep thinking about it.

Thanks for keeping track of my threads. I could use a secretary.
By the sounds of your thread, you need a vulnerable friend.

Reaction score
Why does just a shot away have 2 screen names and is using them both on this thread? The nerd needs to shut up and go away already. Improve himself, get some pvssy, and THEN come back and teach those who need to be taught how to get laid. Otherwise, everything he says is USELESS

Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Why does just a shot away have 2 screen names and is using them both on this thread? The nerd needs to shut up and go away already. Improve himself, get some pvssy, and THEN come back and teach those who need to be taught how to get laid. Otherwise, everything he says is USELESS
Well the mods can trace IP addresses so I wouldn't worry about this issue so much. In fact, if I were you, skip, I would be worrying about what my next moniker will be after this one gets banned.

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Interesting. So you think I'm a homo... and you think homosexuals have a problem?
Guess what, bible thumper, some people are born gay. They don't need to "seek help" because its not a disease. It's how they are.

I'm curious how you remembered that thread only. I made it ages ago. Something on your mind?
Well clearly YOU have something you need to get off your chest/remove from your closet. And no, there isn't anything wrong with you being gay, but you just need to seek help in regards to coming clean about it. No more screwing dudes and blaming it on friends.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Well clearly YOU have something you need to get off your chest/remove from your closet. And no, there isn't anything wrong with you being gay, but you just need to seek help in regards to coming clean about it. No more screwing dudes and blaming it on friends.
Wow. You're REALLY interested in this. I hate to disappoint you, but if I were into guys, I would be on a male pickup forum.

I see homosexuality is a big deal to you.

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Wow. You're REALLY interested in this. I hate to disappoint you, but if I were into guys, I would be on a male pickup forum.

Face it, homosexuality is a big deal to you (although I haven't figured out why).
That's the best you could do? Let me guess, you're going to edit your post after I quote it too, right? You attacked Just a Shot Away and told him he "needs help," so I take all of 30 seconds to look into your credibility by looking up your thread history and I find that gem and you're going to try and play the "gay card?" I don't think so.

I'm done with you. You've got nothing. You're just another one of these posters who licks the sweat off of skip's balls.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
who licks the sweat off of skip's balls.
Another gay thing for you to say...

I edited my post because I had more time to think of a better response.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I don't have two screen names. Just because this guy is making sense doesn't mean that he is me. Making sense isn't THAT unique. Also, I've already exceeded the national average for p.ussy gotten in a lifetime, so I don't need to worry about that. However, that's academic in this conversation since you don't need to have ANY experience with women at all in order to study the biological sciences.

Reaction score
you most certainly do have 2 usernames - Piano Master and Just A Shot Away. Why are you lying now ya moron?

Just for your information, you are a nerd who hasn't had sex in a long time, and who is deathly afraid to talk to women, and you are on here actually ARGUING instead of LISTENING. Just calm yourself down, and actually LEARN something, you pvssy.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
you most certainly do have 2 usernames - Piano Master and Just A Shot Away. Why are you lying now ya moron?

Just for your information, you are a nerd who hasn't had sex in a long time, and who is deathly afraid to talk to women, and you are on here actually ARGUING instead of LISTENING. Just calm yourself down, and actually LEARN something, you pvssy.
Jesus, relax. I am perfectly calm. Note the complete lack of personal attacks and name-calling in my posts, in contrast to yours. This is what a cool, collected person sounds like.

Now, in regards to your accusation that I created an alternate name to argue with you, I see no need to do that. You're more than welcome to have a moderator check the IP's to verify. I have nothing to hide, and therefore have no use for an alternate name. I'm also not here to argue. Facts are unarguable, by definition.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smh at Just a Shot Away.

basically, you think everyone is too much of a dunce to see beyond immediate reality. That they are incapable of understanding the secondary effects of having good looks and being in good shape. It gives you confidence to look and feel good. That is what makes you more attractive, not the actual good looks. Or so you think. Unfortunately, while you'd often be right to assume that people are morons and incapable of seeing beyond the first level of a concept...that's just not the case here.

I talk to real women and girls. Last week i was on the beach with 2 girls, both of whom I've hooked up with, coincidentally. Guys were passing by. I was asking what they thought of each guy. Surprise, the fit, tan guys were the ones they liked better. They had no way of evaluating the guy's confidence or any of the other secondary attributes associated with a guy's "aura" or personality due to good looks. They just liked the abs and chests.

Same thing happened with a friend of mine. His name is Charlie. Went from crusty and skinny to tan and cut. His personality has not changed one iota. He's still an awkward dude around girls. But he hooked up with a 7 because she thought he looked hot now.

You're argument is centered around what you believe to be your superior intellect and reasoning, and the fact that when you trace your logic theoretically through your mind, it makes good sense to you. Hell, I'd love it if what you believe was true. Then I could stop working out and eat cake all day. That'd be awesome. But its not true, and I think if someday you find yourself breaking out of your shell and experiencing some success with women -- you know, so you don't need justification for your failures -- you won't find yourself defending your stance to vehemently.

And please, don't bring up Darwin, 150 years of scientific research, or geometry. You've thoroughly butchered the Origin of Species as it is.... and blog articles you found on google don't count as scientific research.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For being such experts on the field of attraction, you 2 sure do spend a lot of time wasted arguing such a moot point. Would I so dare to even say keyboard jockeying?

YES, confidence is the most important trait which a man can possess in the presence of a woman. YES, a confident average men sway women away from pussified good looking men all the time. I'm sure we have all witnessed this on many an occasion.

However to DENY that a man's appearance has nothing to do with attraction is a fool's errand.

And the rest of the arguing was irrelevant after you so confidently stated that this was a FACT. It was irrelevant because anyone who truly believes this to be true is either

A) Delusional
B) In Denial

If you were to say that confidence attracts women more than appearance does, I could settle with that. Hell, maybe I'd even take it a step farther and say that confidence trumps appearance.

However to blatantly deny what is so obvious (appearance MATTERS) tells me that your experience in social environments is that comparable to an infant. You didn't even have to tell me that you had a background in Biology / Physics to come to this conclusion. Because in all honestly, a person with this background COULD be extremely sociable and a chick magnet all at the same time. But then again, that's why the word COULD is such a fun word to throw around.

Let me suggest that next time you want to persuade someone with an argument, you don't base your argument on absolutes (i.e., appearance doesn't matter).

No one likes absolutes, and honestly you're just asking to be flamed. Maybe that was your motive. Who knows.

The decision to post under two different names that had unmistakable similarly in manner is what put the icing on the cake.

You poor bastard.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
I talk to real women and girls. Last week i was on the beach with 2 girls, both of whom I've hooked up with, coincidentally. Guys were passing by. I was asking what they thought of each guy. Surprise, the fit, tan guys were the ones they liked better. They had no way of evaluating the guy's confidence or any of the other secondary attributes associated with a guy's "aura" or personality due to good looks. They just liked the abs and chests.
Trust me. Girl's have a sixth sense about this sort of thing. They can smell confidence a mile away, just as well as they can smell fear. It's weird, but they have it. If you wanted to provide real evidence that looks matter, you would have told me about how she talked to these guys for a few minutes, realized they had no confidence, but STILL wanted to bang them over the other guys you were talking about that DID have confidence. Now that would have been a real example.

You're argument is centered around what you believe to be your superior intellect and reasoning, and the fact that when you trace your logic theoretically through your mind, it makes good sense to you...and I think if someday you find yourself breaking out of your shell and experiencing some success with women -- you know, so you don't need justification for your failures -- you won't find yourself defending your stance to vehemently.
I never said I had superior intellect OR reasoning...not sure where you got that accusation from. It doesn't take a genius to read scientific journals and books written by prominent scientists. Anybody could do that. I also don't need to justify anything. I'm giving reasons for a lack of success with women, no justification. This also isn't only "my stance", this is the stance of every PUA guru out there, along with Nobel Prize winning scientists, etc. I have some of the most brilliant minds in history that share my "stance."

And please, don't bring up Darwin, 150 years of scientific research, or geometry. You've thoroughly butchered the Origin of Species as it is.... and blog articles you found on google don't count as scientific research.
I never brought up the Origin of Species. I'm not referencing Darwin's work on descent with modification, rather focusing on the avalanche of research and knowledge derived from his work on the logistics of sexual selection. Additionally, I don't read "blogs." Give me a break.

WC2 said:
However to DENY that a man's appearance has nothing to do with attraction is a fool's errand.
Appearance (grooming, hygiene, clothes) is everything. Looks (height, facial symmetry, bone structure) is nothing. I'm not going to address anything else you said about appearance, because I agree with you wholeheartedly.

The decision to post under two different names that had unmistakable similarly in manner is what put the icing on the cake.
Please. I have no motivation to create an alternate name. The science speaks for itself. Just because someone uses punctuation in their posts does not necessarily mean that it's my alter ego. Throwing around accusations like this with zero evidence reflects VERY poorly on the accuser. Get the mods to crosscheck the IPs if you'd like.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not worth my time

i think he gets off to this

kind of like a serial killer

Status
Not open for further replies.