Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 tips to help you get a women in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
That's unfortunate, because I really wanted to help you understand the crux of this debate.
I care about what's behind the debate. The motivation.

You're quick to dismiss physical appearance because to you it doesn't matter. You've got it, so you say "looks don't matter". And you parade that around like it's the truth for everyone. It's not. It's the truth for YOU. And this is part of what makes you smug. Not everyone is blessed with good genetics. Some people have to work for it to make the best of what they have.

You think your own opinion is the truth. It's not.

I never dismissed science. I dismissed your perversion of it. Quit pretending like your "science" is what the rest of the educated world defines it like. You don't even know science. You've got to twist the facts to make them fit your own bias.

I like the comment you left in my reputation meter.
Just a Shot Away: You're garbage for listening to that moron.
In reference to me discussing something on another thread with Rescue Mission.

What arrogance. We can't get enough of it here. Really. Just look at all the replies on this thread.
Keep it up. I'm sure the women you meet love that "holier than thou" attitude.

Oh, they don't? Haaaaa.....

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexyMofo said:
Actually made a video LOL

P.S after listening to this and after what Just Shot Away posted earlier i have to agree with some of the statements in the video. Just A Shot is good looking to these women and they are showing him IOI but you then fail to approach, Dude if your attractive, all you have to say is "Hey, whats up" and they may respond well by smiling and giving you their number and potentially hooking up. The attraction is there even before you even say hello but you have to use your looks as an advantage to step up and say Hi. just MHO.

Like me, i stated before in one of my earlier posts that im laid back and dont talk too much, sometimes im even shy but when i see a girl giving me heavy IOI or giving me the look, i know if i just say Hey and introduce myself, chances are i may get the number and then be able to talk to her when im more comfortable. when the girl is showing interest and is attracted, you have to capitalize and follow through with some small talk.

If your not blessed with the best looks, hey you can still get hook ups but your more likely to hear the words from women like "He's funny but not my type" etc.. where as the good looking guy would just say "Hey lets go out sometime and have some fun" and the girl will smile and say OK.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexyMofo said:
I get it. Your dad left at an early age. Your mom was domineering. Good luck.
Thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate that. But this comment is nearly unforgivable. It's one thing to just be throwing around comments like "stupid", "idiot", "virgin", "smug bastard", etc. like many posters have been doing...but to make such a personal reference at my family background is just in terrible taste. You don't know me, and you don't know what I've been through.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this topic, it looks like. You said a lot of things I agree with in the video, so that's going to have to be good enough for me. Although I will say that I would trade in my looks and c0ck size for your confidence and game any day of the week, just for the record.

Rescue Mission said:
To the bold part - YES you DO have to be SKILLED to know what women want and how women think.
Really? So I need to be a professional basketball player to know what that it takes practice and perseverance to be good at it? I need to be an expert in neurosurgery to know that you have to be careful when you're poking around in people's brains? Come on, now. Anybody on the street can pick up "The Game" at any local bookstore and know what women want and how women think after they put it down. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's something else altogether to be able to put it into practice.

Alle_Gory said:
You're quick to dismiss physical appearance because to you it doesn't matter. You've got it, so you say "looks don't matter". And you parade that around like it's the truth for everyone. It's not. It's the truth for YOU. And this is part of what makes you smug.
I'm not saying looks don't matter just because I've never gotten a "yes" from a girl that I asked out, I'm saying that looks don't matter based on polling, my own personal observations, and evolutionary considerations. It's not only the truth for me, it's the truth for the most respected minds in this field. I have esteemed biologists, pioneers in chemistry and the medical sciences, Nobel Prize winners, Charles Darwin, researchers that have spent their lives on this single topic all on my side. You have skip2mylou. You can call me "smug" all you want, but understand that this accusation does not erase 150+ years of scientific research.

In2theGame said:
If your not blessed with the best looks, hey you can still get hook ups but your more likely to hear the words from women like "He's funny but not my type" etc.. where as the good looking guy would just say "Hey lets go out sometime and have some fun" and the girl will smile and say OK.
It's so refreshing to hear from an adult who is able to present a differing opinion with absolutely no hint of animosity or name-calling. Debates work so much better this way, and your points come across much better. Anyway, I understand what you're saying. I personally have experienced the exact opposite. Girls respond negatively (or neutral) to me, but positive to less attractive guys that coincidentally have much better confidence and game. If this works for you though, then great. Keep it up. But to me personally I have yet to see an interaction like the one you described in real life.

Reaction score
very nerdy way of thinking in general - that's why you are a failure with women. You also never want to learn. Disgusting.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
very nerdy way of thinking in general - that's why you are a failure with women. You also never want to learn. Disgusting.
Fuckin' props.

Women see men's "looks" in a different way than we see women's looks.

For the most part, "looks", to women is a feeling, rather than an objective reality.

To women, PRESENCE = LOOKS.

The majorty of women seem to prefer a boxer's build. Basically money Maywether - somewhere beteween Tyson and Pacquiao.

You can be kind of an ugly prick with good muscle tone and still pull a lot of girls. We judge women by the “whole package” criteria as in ass/tits/face. While, for women, you have to look either like a down syndrome kid or like you took a sanding belt to the face as a kid for you to be assumed “ugly” if you have even a semi-muscular body. Work on that shit, even your glamour muscles. It never hurts to have big shoulders and arms.

Women look for a man that they feel secure with. If you are some 140 lb guy with jonny depp looks you aren’t gonna be in the same league compared to a 180lb dude who looks like vin diesel. Women are really looking for a man that feel is strong and can protect them.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
while you guys spend 8-12 hours on this thread debating why or why not guys get girls, I'll be lifting, reading books, working, playing basketball, writing, and planning social events with my friends. I might even meet some girls along the way.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
while you guys spend 8-12 hours on this thread debating why or why not guys get girls, I'll be lifting, reading books, working, playing basketball, writing, and planning social events with my friends. I might even meet some girls along the way.
This guy wins the whole thread.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
Thank you sir for some reason.

What do you people think evolution thinks on people who argue about evolution? I don't think the early homo sapiens who argued about the relationship between their facial symettry and the amount of antelopes they can hunt are still around today.

looks ARE important, but god damn it, how can you decide what is 'good" looking to a girl? Society tells you Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are "good" looking, but WHO told society to pick them? Please...tell me. I have known people who think they are gorgeous, yet others think that they are nothing special at all. Everyone has DIFFERENT tastes, different strokes for different fellows, do you know what I'm saying?

The bottom line is that we have whatever the hell we have, whether you are good looking, or bad looking, its all relative anyways. Who is to say that one girl and another will be both be attracted to this guy because he's "attractive". Who is to say that the hot blonde girl does not have a fetish for the short mexican midgets? We do not know because the hot blonde girl will NEVER show interest for this mexican midget; thats not how society WANTS her to do...

The cards are already dealt, HOWEVER...

one fact is undeniable, that women are attracted to POWER. Which is why people who are looking to increase their wealth, status, and muscle. Isn't that for POWER? The power to buy things, the power to impress and finally power over others?

We are MEN, rather not insecure girls who ponder on whether guys will like us because our breasts are too big, or too small, or the cellulite in on asses or WHATEVER. MEN think differently from WOMEN, while MEN want to dominate and conquer, WOMEN are happy to serve, make sandwiches and do laundry. If we can accept this difference between the sexes, can't we accept that men and women judge differently when it comes to potential mates? We call people with penis MEN, we call people without penises WOMEN, if we all thought the same, WOMEN would be called MEN WITHOUT ****S. We don't think the same.

Again, I seem to have strayed from the point I was talking about. LOOKS do matter, but how the **** do we know who is attractive to EACH person ( or hot girl, cuz no one else matters, lol right?). However society has told us THIS, THIS, AND THAT, is acceptable, so these hot *****es will only show interest when their own interest overlap with societial values, or else it's EMBARASSING. Thats where POWER comes in.

True power comes from YOURSELF, aka confidence I guess. When you are not CONVENTIONAL attractive, you need the confidence to tell society to go **** ITSELF, therefore, only then, can the girl truly and safety reveal to you that she IS attracted to you.

I hope I have made some sense, anyways, this entire thread is just troll and flame anyways, go do something with your lives guys. (lol im one to talk cuz im on sosuave right now, but WHATEVER :D)

But I would love to discuss evolution/sexual selection with ya bros, without all the flamers :(

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a average looking guy who has a pretty hot girlfriend

all comes down is how you feel about yourself..

since i have matured alot and alot more confidence i REALLY believe i can get pull quite easily now

everytime i go out i get very very good attention from girls because i know im very cool and fun person.. has nothing to do with how i look. shame i got a girlfriend now as i never used to be like this

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still_Skippin said:
here is the one tip you need, and follow it very closely: be good looking. you MUST work as hard as you can to be hot, and by hot you know what I'm talking about. russell crowe is an example of this.
Being good looking only helps 30% of the time. Its your inner game.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I'm not saying looks don't matter just because I've never gotten a "yes" from a girl that I asked out, I'm saying that looks don't matter based on polling, my own personal observations, and evolutionary considerations. It's not only the truth for me, it's the truth for the most respected minds in this field. I have esteemed biologists, pioneers in chemistry and the medical sciences, Nobel Prize winners, Charles Darwin, researchers that have spent their lives on this single topic all on my side. You have skip2mylou. You can call me "smug" all you want, but understand that this accusation does not erase 150+ years of scientific research.
Are you autistic? The repetition happens far too often to be considered normal.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of your posts follow the same train of thought and phrases.

And have some respect for the dead. Darwin's been dead since before you were born. He doesn't "agree" with anything. He's dead. You prick.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks do matter. money does matter. everything matters. just enjoy life, there is no magic bullet.

Reaction score
A huge problem with Just A Shot Away, is that he thinks that LOOKS and APPEARANCE are different.

He has already agreed that appearance matters......and this is what we all agree on.

end thread.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
A huge problem with Just A Shot Away, is that he thinks that LOOKS and APPEARANCE are different.
The difference isn't MY problem. That's yours, skip. Your failure to discern the difference between these two attributes has caused you to waste many, many posts here. If Brad Pitt set up a cardboard box to live in on Skid Row, wore the same urine-soaked clothes day in and day out for two years without ever taking a shower, never shaved or brushed his teeth...he would still be a good-looking man. Why? Because he has good LOOKS. His appearance is garbage. He looks like...well, a homeless man. Terrible appearance. Give him a shower, a shave, and a brand new Armani suit...you have a good-looking man that cares about his APPEARANCE. Someone who is physically attractive does not suddenly become "ugly" based on their clothes and hygiene. Same reason that someone who is ugly does not suddenly become attractive after a haircut and a shopping spree.

Very important to your recovery that you understand this, skip. Until you grasp the differences in these qualities, you will never truly understand why exactly it is that looks don't matter to women.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
The difference isn't MY problem. That's yours, skip. Your failure to discern the difference between these two attributes has caused you to waste many, many posts here. If Brad Pitt set up a cardboard box to live in on Skid Row, wore the same urine-soaked clothes day in and day out for two years without ever taking a shower, never shaved or brushed his teeth...he would still be a good-looking man. Why? Because he has good LOOKS. His appearance is garbage. He looks like...well, a homeless man. Terrible appearance. Give him a shower, a shave, and a brand new Armani suit...you have a good-looking man that cares about his APPEARANCE. Someone who is physically attractive does not suddenly become "ugly" based on their clothes and hygiene. Same reason that someone who is ugly does not suddenly become attractive after a haircut and a shopping spree.

Very important to your recovery that you understand this, skip. Until you grasp the differences in these qualities, you will never truly understand why exactly it is that looks don't matter to women.
are you fugly bro? cuz why are you so god damn desperate to prove this?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.U.R.F. said:
are you fugly bro? cuz why are you so god damn desperate to prove this?
Well first of all, this fact has already been proven. Darwin's theories about evolution, sexual selection, and facilitated variation brought forth an avalanche of research and experimentation that supported his findings, and since his famous work on the Galapagos Islands 150 years ago scientists have stood on his shoulders and made amazing discoveries about how animals select their mates. Right now, I'm merely summarizing these findings for those who are unaware of how this stuff works.

As for me being fugly, you can make up your own mind about that...I have one of my Facebook pics up as my profile picture right now.

Reaction score
Just A Shot Away - his problem is not looks....looks or appearance have NOTHING to do with it.

His snobby nerdy personality (which we only get a glimpse of on sosuave) is enough to drive away even women who initially want to have sex with him.

I like it how HE KNOWS THIS, and he CHOOSES TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

Talk about useless.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Well first of all, this fact has already been proven. Darwin's theories about evolution, sexual selection, and facilitated variation brought forth an avalanche of research and experimentation that supported his findings, and since his famous work on the Galapagos Islands 150 years ago scientists have stood on his shoulders and made amazing discoveries about how animals select their mates. Right now, I'm merely summarizing these findings for those who are unaware of how this stuff works.

As for me being fugly, you can make up your own mind about that...I have one of my Facebook pics up as my profile picture right now.
You guys, stop asking him questions! Please look back through his post history. Clearly the guy suffers from some kind of neurosis. This kind of repetition and obsession over one subject (looks and facial symmetry) isn't normal.

Here's some proof.

From this thread: Prisoner seduces guards for sexual favours and money

Just a Shot Away (Post 4) said:
Damn, I must have really hit a nerve. There's quite a few personal attacks, there. Maybe I shouldn't have baited you so blatantly. The Red Pill isn't meant for everyone. I'll make this short and sweet, since I feel sort of bad for calling you out like that.

1) You never checked my picture. The worse compliment I have ever gotten of my looks was "cute." The best is too tough to think of, but "better-looking than Brad Pitt" is probably my favorite. I'm 5'11", 190 lbs with around 11% bodyfat. None of this is bragging, since looks don't matter to women. I can't get girls DESPITE this fact, which is what your brain won't let you acknowledge due to the blinders that you have built up over the years.

2) I already admitted I was insecure. This is why I can't get girls. Not because of my looks. You haven't been paying attention, Falcon.

3) Men with money, looks, etc. do not need to "just show up." Such a statement illustrates your profound lack of understanding of biology.

4) Your exasperation is a testament to your frustration with this topic, which I can understand...but you need to reel in the emotional diarrhea if you expect to make any headway, here. With proof like the link the OP provided out there, along with 150 years of scientific research out there, you have an uphill battle. Petty playground remarks and infantile name-calling does not help your case one bit.

Gather your thoughts, collect yourself, and come back once you have some solid evidence that shows why Charles Darwin had no clue what he was talking about. Oh and while you're gone, snag a picture of yourself to show your frame of reference of your extensive personal experience that looks don't matter to women.
From this thread: Man.. fvck you all. Looks DO matter.

Just a Shot Away (Post 62) said:
Nope. I boiled it down to an alarming lack of confidence and self-esteem a LONG time ago. This comes as no surprise, given the last 150 years of scientific research and what we now know about sexual selection.

Again, you're implying that I lack looks, which somehow fits into your "looks matter" model. But that only makes you look ignorant since I've explained to you in other threads that I have stories in regards to women reacting to my looks that not even my friends believe, and have a profile picture. You, on the other hand lack the balls to post a picture which means you no longer are allowed to speak on this topic.

This is an UNARGUABLE topic. It's been done to f.ucking death. Science shows that women do NOT look for facial symmetry in potential mates. This is irrelevant to survival of offspring. Do some research, people. And ffs stop generalizing. Every time I hear "every1 knoes looks matter" or "any1 who dont agree wit me iz fugly" it makes me laugh, as anything else that's absurd does. You make yourself look like f.ucking retards. Especially when you have people that DO have personal experience explaining to you what's really going on. That's not even including experts who have devoted their lives to figuring out how animals select their mates. There's endless scientific journals and data published that illustrate to you why you're wrong, and to what extent. Willful ignorance abounds this thread, just like every single one of these threads. Pathetic. Especially when you have moderators stepping in to discount the teachings of the DJ Bible.
From this thread: Four Days with a Male Model

Just a Shot Away (Post 40) said:
That's right. Charles Darwin, myself, and thousands of other scientists across the world have no idea how females in the animal kingdom select their mates. That honor is reserved for Falcon25. Nevermind 150 years of hard data and research. Falcon25 knows what's REALLY going on, here. And if you're so anti-seduction...it begs the question: what the hell are you doing on my site?

Bro, I'm two years younger than you. This hardly warrants a ridiculous attempt at condescension by going the "elder" route. And you ARE ignorant. Seriously. Check the dictionary. You are unaware of the facts about sexual selection, which makes you ignorant. Don't blame me. Blame Random House.

Yes. I will continue to live in the land of facts, evidence and proof and read the writings of respected scientists and pickup gurus while you continue to live in the land of hunches, theory, and conjecture. Everyone's happy (so long as you don't continue to spread misinformation on the Internet). Oh, and I'll open my eyes any time once you post a picture of yourself so we can get a better idea of your frame of reference when you mention your extensive "personal experience" on "dashing" men.
This is a quick search I did through google site search, for "Just a Shot Away" and "150". There's plenty of results and even more when I search for "symmetry" "darwin" and other preferred phrases.

All of his posts fall in the same category and contain similar phrases. It's an obsession of sorts. He posts more frequently when a thread gets focused on looks.

Something is very, very wrong with this guy.

Last edited:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Just A Shot Away - his problem is not looks....looks or appearance have NOTHING to do with it.

His snobby nerdy personality (which we only get a glimpse of on sosuave) is enough to drive away even women who initially want to have sex with him.
The only part of your post that is true is the part about looks not mattering. I'm not exactly nerdy in real life. I do study hard and am obviously interested in science, but my personality isn't nerdy. I also am DEFINITELY not snobby. In case you haven't noticed, my self-esteem is shot. Most of my energy in public is spent trying to make sure that nobody confuses me for a homeless person, and making sure that I blend in to minimize people noticing that I even exist.

But hey, if it gets you off to kick a guy when he's down just because he knows more about sexual selection than you do, more power to you. :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.