Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 tips to help you get a women in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
You said "hot chicks are all about geometry." That's embarrassingly idiotic, skip.
I was clearly being sarcastic, you unsocial excuse of a human being.

WOW.

You know that thing that people do to make fun of other people? When they exaggerate something to make someone else look stupid? When I said "well, clearly all hot chicks are about geometry!!", that was ME making fun of YOU for being so into using geometry and symmetry to back up your excuse of an argument.

This is called sarcasm, you nerd.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Oh, you're back to join us? I do hope that you realized that it's much more constructive to have a debate when you actually try to support your points with hard evidence rather than just try to throw insults at the other side and hope it somehow negates the facts, rather than a situation where you just happened to be monitoring the thread still and felt the need to elbow your way back in just for the sake of trying to take cheap shots..
There's no such thing as a cheap shot in real life. Real life isn't a sanctioned boxing match with rules and a referee. If you can't handle it, then go elsewhere.

As far as supporting my points with hard evidence? LOL. You're one to come up with unsupported facts and figures off the top of your head. Never mind that you're arguments are weak and ridiculously nerdy (not in a good way), but then you make up numbers to support your own theories.

Bias much?

LOL. Play by your own rules before you get all pissy that others don't respect them.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
Again, you are distorting my words. I didn't say I had confidence problems or that I wasn't getting laid when I was skinnier. I said less girls APPROACHED ME. Without me putting any effort into it, now I go to a bar and I have girls coming up to me on a regular basis, while before it only happened maybe once or twice a night.

And this brings up another of your fallacies: when a girl approaches you from the other side of the bar, she doesn't know w/er you have game or not. She can only see... how you look! So how can you explain that tall, built, handsome guys get approached way more often than short, skinny, ugly guys without talking about looks?
I rarely get approached my women. I am skinny (155lbs) and 5' 10'' but what else is there to good looks (and I mean looks alone)?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just A Shot Away, just curious, im not trying to call you out or start an argument but i want to know your experience with women that makes you believe that looks do not matter. The reason i believe looks matter is because of my own experiences, girls checking me out as soon as i step into a bar, lounge etc and giving me heavy eye contact and smiles. Thats what i go on and thats my reason for my opinion. Would like to know your side of the story based on experience.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plinco said:
I rarely get approached my women. I am skinny (155lbs) and 5' 10'' but what else is there to good looks (and I mean looks alone)?
good looks will get you a foot in the door. By looks I'm talking about the overall package: face, height and body. Your height at 5'10 is not bad but you really need to work on your weight. Gotta hit up the gym and get at least over 170 lbs. But then again, it also depends on your face. How often do women tell you you look cute/handsome/good-looking, etc? (your mum/sister/other family members don't count)

Because the worst your face looks, the more you gotta compensate by putting on more muscle.

And once again, this is if you want women to approach you. With good game, you can overcome most physical defects as long as you are not extremely skinny or extremely ugly. In those cases you will need the added benefits of money and/or fame.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, just went to watch one episode of my show and somehow all this hogwash appears. Okay, let's sort through it.

drak_ool said:
Therefore, you will do better with girls than a guy that has the same amount of self-confidence but is not attractive.
Eh, maybe...maybe not. Physical attraction doesn't really enter the picture with women. It's not in their DNA.

Without me putting any effort into it, now I go to a bar and I have girls coming up to me on a regular basis, while before it only happened maybe once or twice a night.
I'm betting this is definitely more of a confidence issue than the size of your arms.

So how can you explain that tall, built, handsome guys get approached way more often than short, skinny, ugly guys without talking about looks?
I have no idea where you got this observation. I've never seen anything like this. Maybe you live in the Twilight Zone, I don't know. Although, I WILL say that girls can definitely smell fear, confidence, masculinity etc. I'm much better-looking than a friend of mine (by his own admission) and exponentially less confident. He's constantly getting girls practically banging down his door to sleep with him. I've lived in the 2nd biggest city in the United States for almost a month and no girl has so much as TALKED to me that didn't work at a store where she is paid to do so. By your logic, this must mean that I'm extraordinarily ugly. Weird, huh? Well, not to those who understand sexual selection.

Because the worst your face looks, the more you gotta compensate by putting on more muscle.
This is exactly why these threads should be banned. You plant these virulent seeds into people's heads and if they haven't educated themselves, they actually start believing it. Quotes like that make me cringe.

Rescue Mission said:
you unsocial excuse of a human being.
:crackup: Sheesh, skip. So harsh. So now I'm an "excuse for a human being" because I have trouble talking to women, huh? Yikes. Place a little bit of life focus on getting girls there, Chief?

Alle_Gory said:
If you can't handle it, then go elsewhere.
Oh I can handle it just fine, deary. That's why I'm still here. This is why I said "trying" to take cheap shots. You and skip2mylou's brand of insults stopped affecting me in elementary school.

You're one to come up with unsupported facts and figures off the top of your head. Never mind that you're arguments...but then you make up numbers to support your own theories.
None of this has come off of the top of my head, big guy. I've done my research, remember? Listen. I've been involved in countless "looks matter" threads since I've joined this site. You think you're the first Kool-Aid drinker to demand evidence of the facts that I've imparted to you? Don't flatter yourself. Just do a search for "looks" limited to threads in which Just a Shot Away has participated in. You are bound to find more than a few where I've posted several links to scientific journals and studies done by evolutionary biologists outlining in extensive detail why exactly it is that you are wrong. I have no arguments or theories, only facts. I also have not spoken of any "numbers", as sexual selection is not quantifiable in this way.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Just A Shot Away, just curious, im not trying to call you out or start an argument but i want to know your experience with women that makes you believe that looks do not matter. The reason i believe looks matter is because of my own experiences, girls checking me out as soon as i step into a bar, lounge etc and giving me heavy eye contact and smiles. Thats what i go on and thats my reason for my opinion. Would like to know your side of the story based on experience.
My own personal experience? That's sort of an interesting question since most people that ask me that do in a much more combative and accusatory manner, usually accompanied by some remark about me being an ugly virgin. The truth is, I used to be a diehard "looks matter" guy.

All throughout my life I would get nonstop compliments on looks and as a child my mom's friends wouldn't stop talking about how much of a "ladies man" I would be when I grew up. This continued on through middle school and then into high school. I suppose I always assumed that I would never have problems with women because of all the things I heard about my looks behind my back, and girls asking who I was dating and whatnot. But then I realized that I had no idea what to say to these girls, and whenever a girl supposedly "hit on me" (whatever that means) I froze and instinctively looked for an escape route. Then I missed my prom because I was too scared to ask any girl to go with me...ok, I'm getting off subject.

The point is, over the next 10 years the compliments and IOI's gradually intensified as I began to take better care of myself, got in shape, and adjusted my wardrobe. My success with women did not increase and I became more and more aware just how little looks mattered as I watched guys admittedly much less physically attractive pull the girls that I could only dream about. I began to research sexual selection and evolutionary biology and everything started to finally make sense. I started trying to learn how to gain confidence, and started the DJ boot camp and have been trying to become more confident and obtain a sense of self-worth. It hasn't happened so far, and I believe part of the reason is because I never bothered to try to gain skill when I was younger because I believed that my looks would handle it for me. Boy, was I wrong. Since it may be too late for me, I feel it is my duty as a male to do all I can to ensure that other people do not fall into the same trap and become brainwashed by guys like Falcon25, Alle_Gory, skip2mylou/Rescue Mission etc. who have the agenda to convince other men that they are somehow at a disadvantage or inferior to men who possess a higher level of facial symmetry.

As to your situation, I experience the same phenomenon on a daily basis. Staring, head-turns, screaming, the occasional remark from a stranger, touching, and the like. It means nothing other than she finds you physically attractive. This fact does not imply anything at all. Your foot is not "in the door", she is not "softened up", and it is not "easier" to get a date. I've learned to ignore it now and barely even notice IOI's anymore. It's become something of a non-stimulus, similar to the experience of driving for long distances on the highway and developing tunnel vision. Anyway that's my background. The facts operate independent of my own experiences, but they do help explain my situation to those who are unable to understand why attraction for women differs so profoundly from that of men, at least for those who still have open minds and have not finished the last drop of Kool-Aid.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Since it may be too late for me, I feel it is my duty as a male to do all I can to ensure that other people do not fall into the same trap and become brainwashed by guys like Falcon25, Alle_Gory, skip2mylou/Rescue Mission etc. who have the agenda to convince other men that they are somehow at a disadvantage or inferior to men who possess a higher level of facial symmetry.
Unfortunately it seems to me you are trying to brainwash other guys into your way of thinking, which is very harmful. The posters you mentioned believe men are at disadvantage if they are less physically attractive, but they always tell others they can approve in other areas to attract women.

It appears you are the narrow-minded person. Why would you dismiss Drak_ool's suggestion to put on more muscle to attract women? He's experienced great success due to his physique. Just because you couldn't capitalize on your experiences doesn't make it any less true for Drak_ool.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
Unfortunately it seems to me you are trying to brainwash other guys into your way of thinking, which is very harmful. The posters you mentioned believe men are at disadvantage if they are less physically attractive, but they always tell others they can approve in other areas to attract women.
I'm not trying to brainwash anybody. The only time I even talk about this subject is if one of you folks brings it up first. Also, this isn't "my way of thinking." This is science.

It appears you are the narrow-minded person. Why would you dismiss Drak_ool's suggestion to put on more muscle to attract women? He's experienced great success due to his physique. Just because you couldn't capitalize on your experiences doesn't make it any less true for Drak_ool.
Hey, more power to him. He can suggest whatever he likes, but what I take exception to is the notion that he needs to somehow alter his face or body in order to improve his success with women instead of working on what's on the inside. Since females are nowhere near as visual as men, lifting weights for the sole purpose of attracting women is just spinning your wheels. I'd trade my physique in a heartbeat for confidence. No hesitation.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
It means nothing other than she finds you physically attractive. This fact does not imply anything at all. Your foot is not "in the door", she is not "softened up", and it is not "easier" to get a date.
I was about to write an in-depth response to your post until i read this ^^^

You are delusional dude! You are the one trying to brain wash pple into thinking that improving one's physical appearance (through grooming, body-building, etc...) will not help, which is total bs.

Stop pulling the evolutionary biology crap, now I remember we argued about this before. I happened to study that in college as well and it never said looks don't matter. Also evolutionary biology is good at explaining why women settle with a certain man to start a family, not why women fvck a random stranger at a bar for a one night stand.

So you've lived in Chicago for a month and haven't got approached? That's funny, cuz I ve been there at least 10 times (3 times already this year) and I get approached every time I m out. You obviously still have work to do on your physique, I recommend more gym time!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and how about some hard, credible evidence from the pick-up world?

I want you to find one guru/legit PUA that says girls will not approach you (a good sign they're attracted) more often when you have good looks on your side. If Mystery says it, I don't buy it cuz he's a freaking giant, so for him it obviously matters. If Tyler Durden says it, again, don't care since he never gets approached, instead he's the one doing the work. And remember how the first thing Style did on his journey to guru-status was to change... his looks?

This is what Pook has to say on the matter:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60002

Reaction score
Private message I got from Just A Shot Away 2 weeks ago:

07-04-2010, 12:57 AM
Just a Shot Away
Senior Don Juan

Just a Shot Away will become famous soon enoughJust a Shot Away will become famous soon enough

Hey
Hey man, I got no beef with you. I really don't. If we knew each other in real life we'd probably be friends. I know I come across hella arrogant and self-righteous through text, but that's just how I talk. You are much better with women than I am, which means that I am willing to listen to what you have to say. But please understand where I'm coming from. Girls are constantly giving me double-takes, talking about how hot I am, and whatnot...I just don't know how to capitalize on it. That's why it gets to me when people start talking about being good-looking like it's all you need or something.

You're right, I AM too much of a pvssy to make a move. I'm ridiculously shy and afraid of rejection, and don't know what to say to women at all. They all just seem way stuck-up and just dying for me to ask them out so they can reject me for the ego boost. All the action I've received was from pure serendipity or VERY aggressive girls. I just don't know what to do at this point. I've all but given up.

(I will bold the important parts)

This is who you are all arguing with........a defeated self admitted pvssy, who doesn't even WANT help in improving. I gave him advice through PM, but he never replied back. He doesn't want to improve, he just wants to pointlessly argue about shyt that he doesn't know about. Absolutely Ridiculous.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
As to your situation, I experience the same phenomenon on a daily basis. Staring, head-turns, screaming, the occasional remark from a stranger, touching, and the like. It means nothing other than she finds you physically attractive. This fact does not imply anything at all. Your foot is not "in the door", she is not "softened up", and it is not "easier" to get a date.
For you it might not be. Here you are the smug little prick on the forums with your nonsense about the scientific methods of dealing with women and your arrogance about your so called "knowledge". Let's not get into your whining about persecution and whatnot afterwards.

Of course you're not getting a date! I'm not surprised at all, are you?

I've learned to ignore it now and barely even notice IOI's anymore. It's become something of a non-stimulus, similar to the experience of driving for long distances on the highway and developing tunnel vision. Anyway that's my background. The facts operate independent of my own experiences, but they do help explain my situation to those who are unable to understand why attraction for women differs so profoundly from that of men, at least for those who still have open minds and have not finished the last drop of Kool-Aid.
^ It's babble like this sh*t above that doesn't help. This isn't how people talk. This makes no sense whatsoever.

If you want a girl to keep around, you're going to have to come back down to planet earth and talk to her... like she's a human being. Not an animal, not a science project or whatever else you want to label her... you smug bastard.

Quit being smug for a week. I guarantee these girls will like you more.

Remember what I said about attraction being a package deal? Well, you've got a nice wrapping on the outside which is why girls approach you. You've got your foot in the door. Unfortunately you lack something to get them to open the door. Pure confidence won't attract them, but I'm sure they'll find it entertaining for awhile.

The better then woman you're aiming for, the better the man you must be.

Last edited:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
You are the one trying to brain wash pple into thinking that improving one's physical appearance (through grooming, body-building, etc...) will not help, which is total bs.
APPEARANCE definitely makes a difference. Grooming, hygiene, fashion sense etc. can all help. Does this mean a fat smelly guy wearing torn jeans and a stained t-shirt can't pull the hottest girl at the club? Absolutely not. I've seen these types of guys with porno-hot girls. When I talk about "looks", I'm talking about what you can't change, i.e. facial symmetry, height, and other things of that nature.

Stop pulling the evolutionary biology crap, now I remember we argued about this before. I happened to study that in college as well and it never said looks don't matter. Also evolutionary biology is good at explaining why women settle with a certain man to start a family, not why women fvck a random stranger at a bar for a one night stand.
Sexual selection falls under the banner of evolutionary biology, and I don't remember ever seeing facial symmetry listed under the criteria that women have to select a suitable mate that will protect the nest and provide for her and her offspring. Women fvck random strangers at bars because they are attracted to them. That's the bottom line, and through 150 years of research we know exactly what attracts a female animal to a male animal.

So you've lived in Chicago for a month and haven't got approached? That's funny, cuz I ve been there at least 10 times (3 times already this year) and I get approached every time I m out. You obviously still have work to do on your physique, I recommend more gym time!
Chicago is a speck on the map compared to Los Angeles (only trip to Chicago was a layover in O'Hare), and if you actually think my physique is holding me back (after viewing my profile picture, of course) from getting women...I would be frightened to see the kind of shape you need to be in order to help you get girls.

I want you to find one guru/legit PUA that says girls will not approach you (a good sign they're attracted) more often when you have good looks on your side.
They all say you don't need to be good-looking. A much more practical challenge would be to find a PUA that says you need to bee good-looking to get girls and/or having good looks will help to any significant degree at all.

This is what Pook has to say on the matter:
Yeah, I've read that thread. I don't know what he was smoking when he posted that, but its definitely straying from the principles outlined in the Bible. This is what it says in the Bible: "No matter how good-looking you are, if you can't seduce her, you'll never obtain what you want." I like that quote...a lot.

Rescue Mission said:
This is who you are all arguing with........a defeated self admitted pvssy, who doesn't even WANT help in improving. I gave him advice through PM, but he never replied back. He doesn't want to improve, he just wants to pointlessly argue about shyt that he doesn't know about. Absolutely Ridiculous.
Reposting a private message? Real classy, skip. Anyway, there's nothing in there that I haven't said before. Yes, I'm scared to talk to girls and don't know what to say to them. I've already said I'm a WBAFC numerous times; this is not some big scandal. Fortunately for me, however, you do not need to be skilled with women to know the science behind sexual selection. I do not want to argue (whether or not its pointless is up for debate :D), but I feel it's necessary to maintain the basic tenets of Seduction. I don't let anybody say that bringing flowers on a first date is a good idea, either.

Alle_Gory said:
(numerous personal attacks and a dismissal of science as "nonsense")
Yeah, you've returned to form. I see no reason to debate this with someone who can't even maintain a civil conversation like an adult. That's unfortunate, because I really wanted to help you understand the crux of this debate.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Reposting a private message? Real classy, skip. Anyway, there's nothing in there that I haven't said before. Yes, I'm scared to talk to girls and don't know what to say to them. I've already said I'm a WBAFC numerous times; this is not some big scandal. Fortunately for me, however, you do not need to be skilled with women to know the science behind sexual selection. I do not want to argue (whether or not its pointless is up for debate :D), but I feel it's necessary to maintain the basic tenets of Seduction. I don't let anybody say that bringing flowers on a first date is a good idea, either.
To the bold part - YES you DO have to be SKILLED to know what women want and how women think. The guy who has had sex with 80+ women knows alot more about how they think and what works and doesn't work, then a completely unsuccessful guy.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Heh, you looks-matter guys get so defensive...I swear. If you truly had any evidence for your case at all, you would have no problem remaining calm, cool, and collected. I understand how tempting it is to go the route of personal attacks when you feel threatened, but believe me when I tell you that it only makes you look worse.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go be the 145th viewer on your video about how to pick up Asian women if you're also Asian.
Evidence??? Go to any bar or club. Take a good look at the guys that pull the hot women. Why do you persist in making idiotic comments.

And as for personal comments, why do you refer to views? Do you realize that by perpetuating this thread, you increase views. Idiot...

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
My own personal experience? That's sort of an interesting question since most people that ask me that do in a much more combative and accusatory manner, usually accompanied by some remark about me being an ugly virgin. The truth is, I used to be a diehard "looks matter" guy.

All throughout my life I would get nonstop compliments on looks and as a child my mom's friends wouldn't stop talking about how much of a "ladies man" I would be when I grew up. This continued on through middle school and then into high school. I suppose I always assumed that I would never have problems with women because of all the things I heard about my looks behind my back, and girls asking who I was dating and whatnot. But then I realized that I had no idea what to say to these girls, and whenever a girl supposedly "hit on me" (whatever that means) I froze and instinctively looked for an escape route. Then I missed my prom because I was too scared to ask any girl to go with me...ok, I'm getting off subject.

The point is, over the next 10 years the compliments and IOI's gradually intensified as I began to take better care of myself, got in shape, and adjusted my wardrobe. My success with women did not increase and I became more and more aware just how little looks mattered as I watched guys admittedly much less physically attractive pull the girls that I could only dream about. I began to research sexual selection and evolutionary biology and everything started to finally make sense. I started trying to learn how to gain confidence, and started the DJ boot camp and have been trying to become more confident and obtain a sense of self-worth. It hasn't happened so far, and I believe part of the reason is because I never bothered to try to gain skill when I was younger because I believed that my looks would handle it for me. Boy, was I wrong. Since it may be too late for me, I feel it is my duty as a male to do all I can to ensure that other people do not fall into the same trap and become brainwashed by guys like Falcon25, Alle_Gory, skip2mylou/Rescue Mission etc. who have the agenda to convince other men that they are somehow at a disadvantage or inferior to men who possess a higher level of facial symmetry.

As to your situation, I experience the same phenomenon on a daily basis. Staring, head-turns, screaming, the occasional remark from a stranger, touching, and the like. It means nothing other than she finds you physically attractive. This fact does not imply anything at all. Your foot is not "in the door", she is not "softened up", and it is not "easier" to get a date. I've learned to ignore it now and barely even notice IOI's anymore. It's become something of a non-stimulus, similar to the experience of driving for long distances on the highway and developing tunnel vision. Anyway that's my background. The facts operate independent of my own experiences, but they do help explain my situation to those who are unable to understand why attraction for women differs so profoundly from that of men, at least for those who still have open minds and have not finished the last drop of Kool-Aid.
I got you figured out now.

You're one of those good looking guys that lacked the self esteem and balls to approach women. There are a lot of guys like you in the community. What a waste, like a harvard mba getting locked up for armed robbery.

You've been given a wondrous gift and you've wasted it. In fact you CONTINUE to waste it because you IGNORE IOIs due to your low self esteem.

While guys like me have had to bust their chops to get some level of success in the game.

I get it. Your dad left at an early age. Your mom was domineering. Good luck.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
just a shot away, I'm starting to feel bad for you, so I'm going to break it down for you.

Women are pickier than men.

You need the whole package.

If you got great looks, then all you need is a pair of balls and escalate.

If you're lacking in looks, then you need to compensate by working on your body. Of course you need balls too.

If you're lacking in height, then you need to compensate by building your social status and money. Big balls.

Balls = Confidence. It's part of the equation, not the entire equation. Remember...

Women are pickier than men. They have to be. They're the ones that have to carry a baby for 9 months. No woman wants a weak loser of a man, no matter how good looking. No woman wants an ugly, fat, poor troll, no matter how confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.