Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 tips to help you get a women in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The famous looks dont/do matter topic. Everyone has their own view on this subject but from my own experience, looks have played a big role in all of my hook ups, not to say i didnt game them a bit but i always got attention by girls thinking im cute/hot/sexy because im naturally laid back and dont speak too much. I hit the gym alot and work out hard and women always glance over at me or on some cases ive seen some give me the up and down look (I look like this guy but my chest is a little more defined http://s3.amazonaws.com/picable/2009/04/05/855297_Muscular-Sport-Boy_620.jpg) when i do speak to a girl, im just naturally laid back and speak to them just like a friend but since they find me attractive i dont have to game them much, i do make them laugh but they were attracted to me to begin with. I take care of myself anyway, have my own clippers and shavers to keep my shape up and facial hair looking clean and that helps too along with smelling good. Clean and decent clothes, nothing crazy just jeans new balance sneakers and t shirt (when you have a muscular build, shirts look nice and snug and girls love that).

As far as nice car and money goes, yes it does help but it helps you more than anything because you feel good and confident in a nice car and your driving a nicer car than the average person does (BMW, Benz, Infiniti, Jaguar, Cadillac etc...) I had a very nice infiniti and i hooked up with a brunette with big tits in the back seat one late night, my windows were dark but she was unsure, i just hit the auto window sun shades up and made the windows darker, she laughed and said "omg thats so cool" yeah great then she blew me. anyway yeah, it helps with your own confidence. but overall my opinion and from my own experience is looks do matter.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and another note is, Being a good looking guy can backfire also, some girls may automatically judge who you are based on your looks for example a girl may think "hey if hes good looking he must be a player or have girls lined up so why should i bother" or "He's probably into himself" or "He's not all that" or "why would he like me" ..etc......without even getting to know the guy. I remember this girl i talked to a while ago, she wasnt all that but something about her was really cute and i spoke to her, she kind of looked nervous and kind of blew me off, i told her something like "sorry i didnt mean to bother you i just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out some time" she agreed but i could tell she didnt feel comfortable, but we ended up hanging out and she opened up by talking more but she kept asking "why did you want to talk to me? i thought you would have girlfriends(sarcastic)" i said no and i thought she was cute, she insisted that i probably had other girls lined up (which was true lol) but after a while it got annoying with her asking over and over "why would i like her". anyway just my 2cents.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
This is ridiculous...

If a woman finds you repulsive, no amount of confidence matters.

If she isn't attracted to your (race, height, face, body, social status) she will NOT sleep with you NO matter how confident you are.

Now if she finds you attractive, confidence will determine your success.

Reaction score
if you guys knew ANYTHING about facial symmetry, you'd know that hot chicks are all about geometry!!

Can the real men here please stop arguing with this COMPLETE GEEK - his arguments are geeky, the way he talks is geeky, and his lack of SUCCESS backs up as to why he is such a geek.

Alle Gory, you are smarter than this....don't waste your time with an unsuccessful unmotivated geek who hasn't even kissed that many girls in his life.

Everyone, just remember this:

he who rarely or even never has sex, has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to women.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
if you guys knew ANYTHING about facial symmetry, you'd know that hot chicks are all about geometry!!

Can the real men here please stop arguing with this COMPLETE GEEK - his arguments are geeky, the way he talks is geeky, and his lack of SUCCESS backs up as to why he is such a geek.

Alle Gory, you are smarter than this....don't waste your time with an unsuccessful unmotivated geek who hasn't even kissed that many girls in his life.

he who rarely or even never has sex, has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to women.
What about guys who jerk off in front of chicks?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
don't waste your time with an unsuccessful unmotivated geek who hasn't even kissed that many girls in his life.
I don't know... it was a nice exercise in patience.

Now if she finds you attractive, confidence will determine your success.
Pretty much. I know lots of confident bums. They get some, but it's not quality. There's lots of reasons a high quality woman hangs around and pure confidence just won't cut it. They give more so they require more from a man.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Wow, you are really stupid. I mean duuu...
Alright, man. You're done. I realize you're 23 and all but you should have learned by now how to maintain a civil conversation free of personal attacks. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to bid you adieu in this thread. Oh, one thing though. The science behind respiration, say humans needing oxygen to survive is not a theory. That's a fact, Jack. That's just one example, but for a previous biochem major (allegedly)...you should be ashamed of making such asinine remarks on the Internet. Anyway, bye.

Sexy Mofo said:
If a woman finds you repulsive, no amount of confidence matters.
Heh, well you see Otis...she won't be repulsed by you if you have the confidence. That's the science behind sexual selection.

Rescue Mission said:
Well, that's not exactly true, skip. I was the one who introduced you to the concept of facial symmetry (and clearly understand it far better than yourself) and know that it doesn't matter to women. So there's a contradiction, there. Speaking of contradictions, on May 8th you said this:

stop with the facial symmetry argument, women barely notice "SYMMETRY", this isn't geometry, you nerd
These two conflicting viewpoints need to be clarified in your head before you attempt to debate me on this. Like I said to another poster, if you want to participate in this discussion you had best bring your A-game because you are dealing with someone who has become somewhat of an expert on sexual selection. Waffling around with opinions and theories isn't going to trump hard scientific research.

his arguments are geeky, the way he talks is geeky, and his lack of SUCCESS backs up as to why he is such a geek.
http://gndx.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/i-love-geeks.jpg

I'm sorry you don't like the way I talk, skip. I don't see how that's relevant to the topic at hand, though. I'm not here to stir-up trouble. If you choose to ignore my teachings and eschew the scientific method then that's your business. Nobody will blame you for not participating in this thread.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I realize you're 23 and all but you should have learned by now how to maintain a civil conversation free of personal attacks.
I really could care less when dealing with smug bastards.

LOL. The scientific method is useful for picking up women.

SexyMofo

Banned
Reaction score
Just A Loser Away.

Stop acting like you're knowledgeable. You're a 19 year old punk kid whose only sexual experience has been with an older man.

You don't know jack about sexual selection. You don't know jack about life.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexyMofo said:
Just A Loser Away.

Stop acting like you're knowledgeable. You're a 19 year old punk kid whose only sexual experience has been with an older man.

You don't know jack about sexual selection. You don't know jack about life.
Heh, you looks-matter guys get so defensive...I swear. If you truly had any evidence for your case at all, you would have no problem remaining calm, cool, and collected. I understand how tempting it is to go the route of personal attacks when you feel threatened, but believe me when I tell you that it only makes you look worse.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go be the 145th viewer on your video about how to pick up Asian women if you're also Asian.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Heh, you looks-matter guys get so defensive...I swear. If you truly had any evidence for your case at all, you would have no problem remaining calm, cool, and collected. I understand how tempting it is to go the route of personal attacks when you feel threatened, but believe me when I tell you that it only makes you look worse.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go be the 145th viewer on your video about how to pick up Asian women if you're also Asian.
While I tend to agree with you, your point in bold is interesting, seeing as though you are constantly on the offensive against the "looks matter" fools. What do you expect their response to be other than "defensive?"

By the way, when are you "looks matter" guys going to bring in some new evidence? Talk about a stale-ass-argument.

Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

Damn, Rescue Mission - you actually have accomplished the unthinkable: you've achieved a new level of idiocy. The rest of the discussion board can now thank you for sinking them into a thicker, deeper swamp of dumb. :trouble:

Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Damn, Rescue Mission - you actually have accomplished the unthinkable: you've achieved a new level of idiocy. The rest of the discussion board can now thank you for sinking them into a thicker, deeper swamp of dumb. :trouble:
Nothing that I said there was idiotic - how delusional are you??

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Rescue Mission said:
Nothing that I said there was idiotic - how delusional are you??
Rescue, some people on this forum are just really stupid. They don't want to face reality. That's all. Looks can be very beneficial. Like you said in a post about online pictures, the better you look, the more responses you'll get. I did this on POF and I got lots of responses. Now, if I knew that in 2007, I would've been getting laid hella more! Now all I need is photoshop and put a 6/8 pack on me. Women will love it!

Face reality here fellas, if a woman likes your looks, she'll be more open to you. If you have a stiff personality, you'll have trouble keeping them. If you turn heads everywhere you go, you won't have to use a lot of game, as few barriers won't be up. Megaman XIV made a point like this in this thread.

And this Seal-Heidi Klum reference is just a common case of a famous rich guy being able to obtain the unattainable, for the average guy. If Seal didn't have fame and money, Heidi Klum would be less likely to give him a chance.

Reaction score
yea Nismo - I seriously fail to see how common sense is lacking amongst these "looks don't matter guys".

It all boils down to LACK OF SUCCESS......they have no idea what it's like to have a girl tell them how hot they look an hour before making out with them......the only thing they ever experience is rejection, and they THINK they are good looking guys, so they equate good looking with rejection, and conclude that looks don't matter - stupidest thing a man could ever do!

I have had many girls tell me how cute/hot/sexy I was, and then I ended up at the very least making out with them. At the same time, tons have told me that I am ugly (chicks all have different tastes, that's for sure), and the ones who told me I am ugly, I had a 0% success rate even when it came to getting a phone #.

I have all sorts of experience to back this up..........Just A Shot Away has nothing but science and theory to "back up" his side - total nerdy bullshyt.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
...seeing as though you are constantly on the offensive against the "looks matter" fools. What do you expect their response to be other than "defensive?"
I've never been on the offensive. You won't hear any personal attacks coming from me. I'm an adult, and am able to carry on a conversation with those whom I disagree in a civil manner free of infantile insults. In contrast, whenever this subject comes up and I inform the ignorant of the facts, the other side becomes exasperated and begins to blurt out playground remarks such as "virgin", "stupid", "delusional", etc. This is what happens when one has no leg to stand on in an argument. Nothing left to do but admit you are wrong or turn to name-calling.

Rescue Mission said:
Nothing that I said there was idiotic
You said "hot chicks are all about geometry." That's embarrassingly idiotic, skip.

nismo-4 said:
Rescue, some people on this forum are just really stupid. They don't want to face reality. That's all. Looks can be very beneficial. Like you said in a post about online pictures, the better you look, the more responses you'll get. I did this on POF and I got lots of responses. Now, if I knew that in 2007, I would've been getting laid hella more! Now all I need is photoshop and put a 6/8 pack on me. Women will love it!
So uh...what's your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid? I see that you drink it like there's no tomorrow, so maybe you just kind of like it all.

If you turn heads everywhere you go, you won't have to use a lot of game, as few barriers won't be up. Megaman XIV made a point like this in this thread.
A common misconception among those who do not speak from personal experience. Listen. You're supporting points from a guy who advocates selling drugs in order to make yourself appealing to women. You used to be somewhat reasonable nismo, but this is a sad state of affairs.

And this Seal-Heidi Klum reference is just a common case of a famous rich guy being able to obtain the unattainable, for the average guy. If Seal didn't have fame and money, Heidi Klum would be less likely to give him a chance.
Well, obviously. The point is that Heidi Klum could have had PLENTY of rich and famous people who actually are good-looking, instead of ugly and disfigured like Seal. This sort of thing is a regular occurrence to those whom have their eyes open, but I like to use this example because they're two people that everybody knows which makes it even harder for your people to infect SoSuave with your self-limiting theories.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I'm an adult, and am able to carry on a conversation with those whom I disagree in a civil manner free of infantile insults.
and

That's embarrassingly idiotic, skip.
Kinda hypocritical ain't it?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so this has turned into another "looks matter/don't matter" thread? :nono:

It's undeniable that looks matter. But you can't put "looks" in a vacuum. Good looks also create great self-confidence. Gaining 20 lbs of muscle at the gym through hard work gives you a further ego boost. So the handsome guy that looks like an amateur bodybuilder at the bar has looks and confidence through the roof. He is like a magnet to girls, who will flock to him without him lifting a finger.

But it's also undeniable that you can overcome bad looks with good game. The simple fact that bad looks have to be OVERCOME and good looks are an ENHANCER makes this whole debate pointless.

A lot of girls have told me that I am handsome. But I used to weight 155lbs. Now I'm approaching a very cut 180lbs. The amount of girls that approach me has grown exponentially with every pound of muscle I put on my frame. 'nuff said

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Kinda hypocritical ain't it?
Oh, you're back to join us? I do hope that you realized that it's much more constructive to have a debate when you actually try to support your points with hard evidence rather than just try to throw insults at the other side and hope it somehow negates the facts, rather than a situation where you just happened to be monitoring the thread still and felt the need to elbow your way back in just for the sake of trying to take cheap shots.

Anyway, I'll assume it's the former and address your accusation. No, it's not hypocritical. Firstly, Rescue Mission asked specifically what was idiotic about his post. I informed him. Also, referring to a PERSON as idiotic would be a PERSONAL attack. I was referring to his assertion that geometry turns hot women on. Very distinct difference there.

drak_ool said:
so this has turned into another "looks matter/don't matter" thread?

It's undeniable that looks matter. But you can't put "looks" in a vacuum. Good looks also create great self-confidence. Gaining 20 lbs of muscle at the gym through hard work gives you a further ego boost. So the handsome guy that looks like an amateur bodybuilder at the bar has looks and confidence through the roof. He is like a magnet to girls, who will flock to him without him lifting a finger.
Well, since the most respected minds in the subject we are talking about deny that looks matter there is obviously something amiss here. What you're talking about is that good looks are a means to an end (confidence) which in turn helps them get girls. That's not what the most vocal supporters of the "looks matter" theory are saying. They insist that a guy's success with women goes up proportionally with their facial symmetry regardless of confidence, game, and personality. So if you mean that looks matter because it gives you confidence, then I can understand what you're saying. But if that's the criteria, then "MMA skills" matter, "having a nice car" matters, "getting a good grade on a test" matters, etc. etc. So we can effectively say anything that gives you confidence (#1 quality women look for in a mate) "matters."

A lot of girls have told me that I am handsome. But I used to weight 155lbs. Now I'm approaching a very cut 180lbs. The amount of girls that approach me has grown exponentially with every pound of muscle I put on my frame. 'nuff said
Yes, another confidence issue. This is why the guys without muscle but do have confidence are walking around with hot girls on a regular basis.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
What you're talking about is that good looks are a means to an end (confidence) which in turn helps them get girls.
Why are you distorting my words? I said looks bring confidence so you end up with both good looks AND self-confidence. Therefore, you will do better with girls than a guy that has the same amount of self-confidence but is not attractive.

Just a Shot Away said:
Yes, another confidence issue. This is why the guys without muscle but do have confidence are walking around with hot girls on a regular basis.
Again, you are distorting my words. I didn't say I had confidence problems or that I wasn't getting laid when I was skinnier. I said less girls APPROACHED ME. Without me putting any effort into it, now I go to a bar and I have girls coming up to me on a regular basis, while before it only happened maybe once or twice a night.

And this brings up another of your fallacies: when a girl approaches you from the other side of the bar, she doesn't know w/er you have game or not. She can only see... how you look! So how can you explain that tall, built, handsome guys get approached way more often than short, skinny, ugly guys without talking about looks?

Just to clarify it further: I am only talking about girls APPROACHING guys w/out any game being spit out, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.