Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only person here saying that 'racism died' is histrionic little you
*shakes head*

If you are a black person under the age of 50, you have never faced a day of "systemic" or "institutional" racism in your life. These laws don't exist. In fact, you've gotten preferential treatment everywhere you've gone.

B

BlueAlpha1

*shakes head*
You're like the sophomore in junior college who considers herself a revolutionary showing up to a conservative speaker event gasping and barking out strange sound effects when raw albeit uncomfortable facts are recited.

If I wasn't clear enough, there is no such thing as systemic racism.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He never does, he just responds with insane diatribe, doesn't directly answer questions, refute points, or anything of the sort. He's a clear cut example of the far left. While it's funny to watch on screen, it's really not funny at all because the way HE thinks, is how 95% of black people think.....which makes no sense, but if you as a black person do not go along with the dumb a.ss way of thinking, you are casted out as an Uncle Tom.
Well, you seem to think that cozying up to racists will make them accept you. Tell us how that works.

It's SO BAD now that black women will not date you if you don't believe this shyt. I kid you not. I posted a chick's OKC profile in relation to this and I have had plates tell me to LOSE their number because I didn't believe in this shyt.
No wonder why you're so angry.

The black thugs, criminals, murders, deadbeat Fathers....they have no issue with them, these people are never casted out of the black community. But ohhhh let Tenacity or another "educated/well to do" black person start preaching personal responsibility and watch don't they get casted out of the black community and labeled as THE PROBLEM in the black community.
You're preaching personal responsibility to people expecting it to get you *****. Doesn't work like that playa.

The black community is done. Just sit back and watch it crumble.
The black community didn't even have rights for most of its extent here. We'll be fine.

The Republicans though? Ha. Have fun watching Trump get his ass kicked.

B

BlueAlpha1

Oh yea, the President accounts for equitable representation in all branches of Federal, state, and local government, and all businesses. Yep, President Obama means racism died in 2008.
Racism didn't die in 2008. Since this President got elected racism is on the uptick, and mostly coming from the black community.

Of course, "systemic" racism died out in the late 1960's.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
]
If I wasn't clear enough, there is no such thing as systemic racism.
So, enlighten us with explanations for the following:

Why are blacks poorer than whites?
Why are blacks more likely to be convicted and incarcerated than whites for similar crimes?
Why do blacks receive harsher sentences than whites for crime?
Why are blacks more likely to get the death penalty?
Why do blacks pay higher interest rates for loans?
Why do we have the fair housing act?
Why is black unemployment so much higher than whites?

B

BlueAlpha1

Blacks have the privilege of being discriminated the most! Is that enough black privilege for ya?
A lie. Today, 90% of interracial hate crime involves a black perpetrator and a white victim. These crimes include murder, rape, manslaughter, robbery. Is that discriminatory enough for you?

Furthermore, it is damn near against university policy to be an unapologetic white male or conservative at the university or the workforce in 2016. Let's be clear: no one is facing more discrimination in the west today than the white, conservative, heterosexual male. In fact, it's a soft genocide where the population is rapidly decreasing and the agitators are cheering this on.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furthermore, it is damn near against university policy to be an unapologetic white male or conservative at the university or the workforce in 2016. Let's be clear: no one is facing more discrimination in the west today than the white, conservative, heterosexual male. In fact, it's a soft genocide where the population is rapidly decreasing and the agitators are cheering this on.
Yea, life is so tough when you can't walk into public places claiming white power.

B

BlueAlpha1

73% out of birthrate wedlock (no personal responsibility) and dependence (41%) on welfare (laziness)

Why are blacks more likely to be convicted and incarcerated than whites for similar crimes?

Citation please? You pulled this right out of the "Africana Studies 101" liberal arts course on some campus in San Francisco or Toronto. Show me numbers, not vague liberal double-talk.

Criminal history

Bad credit

Why do we have the fair housing act?

Too many successful white people.

We're back to 41% on the dole. Why work when you get everything for free?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would need to encourage blacks to stop being afraid of being called "too white" and to start attending college. Then perhaps you can b1tch about not equal representation in the job market.
Then why are black women the most educated demographic?

Y
Privilege is based upon the group that receives advantages, not the group allegedly holding positions of power. And I see you have no response to Barry holding the ultimate position of power (as well as many of his black appointees).
Your thought process is too simplistic, so you'll get into semantics. Positions of power = advantage.

Y
But still, you keep dodging and weaving when points are made.
You also pull arguments out of your ass and attach other's names to it. That's called a strawman argument.

You may be an idiot if you believe.....

• Jews and Asians make quite a bit more than whites, but whites have "the privilege".
Income =/= wealth.

Jews are not a race, they are an ethnic, cultural minority. There are black Jews.

• Japs and Germans from intern camps have gone on to do well, but whites have "the privilege".
You can't even formulate a rebuttal without a racial slur. Keep showing your ass.

• Every country and people strives to be more like the white nations, except the blacks who are the victim of "white privilege".
  • Cultures from around the world are scrambling over themselves to enter white countries and be oppressed via "white privilege".
Western Imperialism. Pick up a book and read about it.

Symptoms include constantly changing the subject, continually calling others racists or supremacists, disappearing when cogent unassailable points are made, and claiming that they do not have to prove anything but that you have to prove them wrong.
Symptoms include fabricating opposing arguments to appear to refute them, poor vocubulary, and a lack of reading comprehension.

B

BlueAlpha1

Yea, life is so tough when you can't walk into public places claiming white power.
It is when societal double standards dictate that one race can do something and another can't. I remember a CNN interview where pseudo-intellectual black racist Marc Lamont Hill claimed white people should stop fighting so vociferously to use the friendly variant of the n-word and just accept that "there are some things black people can do that white people can't." Sorry, that isn't gonna fly.

Black Lives Matter is an overtly racist, black supremacist organization akin to the Klan. In between shooting cops they're disturbing the peace and committing disorderly conduct. Their entire premise is based on a lie and they're being given mainstream coverage. This will be challenged by unapologetic whites.

Dr. King said when a custom is bad you not only have a right but a responsibility to break it. And black privilege should be stopped.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter is an overtly racist, black supremacist organization akin to the Klan. In between shooting cops they're disturbing the peace and committing disorderly conduct. Their entire premise is based on a lie and they're being given mainstream coverage.
Yea, it's somehow supremacists to say blacks should have equal rights as whites, and shouldn't be murdered at the hands of cops

This will be challenged by unapologetic whites.
Unapologetic racist* whites.

Dr. King said when a custom is bad you not only have a right but a responsibility to break it. And black privilege should be stopped.
Enlighten me. What kind of privilege have I received in life?

B

BlueAlpha1

Yea, it's somehow supremacists to say blacks should have equal rights as whites, and shouldn't be murdered at the hands of cops

Unapologetic racist* whites.

Enlighten me. What kind of privilege have I received in life?
Don't tell me you regressed to the weak intellectual featherweight that you are. You lost the argument. In fact, you got smashed in the pavement, so you resorted to race baiting. The others in this thread, including Tenacity, a black man who is genetically and intellectually superior to you in every way, will tell you that you're finished. Because it's over, this is my last post to you. I'll spell it out one more time.

Black Lives Matter is not a civil rights organization. Members are killing cops on a monthly basis. They are intimidating whites on public property. Their charter praises a convicted cop killer in New Jersey. DeRay is a racist, poverty pimp. He's Al Sharpton Jr. and he's the PR face of the group. The founder of the group recently prayed to "Allah" on Twitter for the courage not to slaughter the white people near her. It's a bigoted group, and you're a card carrying member of the 21st century manifestation of the KKK.

One final point before I move on to my next appetizer, your privilege is the ability to engage in character assassinations and get away with it when you've lost a debate. There should be a zero tolerance policy for this rubbish, but this is what you and white liberals have done all your lives. Recoil and shout "racist!". But the one who smelt it dealt it. You're the racist. I state facts.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

Because they are only 13% of the population and there's a higher quantity percentage of the black race that "ain't shyt" compared to the white race, in terms of the "ain't shyt" group not graduating HS, not acquiring any type of real marketplace skills, having kids before they are able to provide for them, and getting involved in thug lifestyles which eventually SLAPS felonies on your record making it hard to get decent jobs.

Now, when you respond, tell me specifically what do you disagree about with my analysis. Don't name call, just tell me specifically where you believe I'm wrong with this analysis and we'll keep the convo going from there, deal?

Why are blacks more likely to get the death penalty?
I'm not a black criminal, I don't sell drugs, use drugs, nor do illegal shyt so I really do not have any interactions with the cops unless I'm getting a speeding ticket (in which case when I'm respectable, they usually let me go with a warning about 75% of the time)

But with that being said, from the study I have done on this, it appears as though young black men are committing crimes at a far higher rate than young white males. As a result of this, it could have led to police policing young black men more HARSHLY, profiling them more harshly, as well as Judges judging them more HARSHLY.

From my analysis, that's what I'm seeing, but you tell me where you think I'm going wrong with this analysis. Again, no name calling, just specifically tell me where you think I'm wrong here.

I work in the lending industry and I can tell you, a lot of black applicants come in with derogatory credit histories. A lot of times, you don't even see the applicant, the application comes in through an online app and is ran through an automated underwriting system full of pre-set algorithms. Either you fit the criteria for the program or you don't.

My FICO is over 740 and I use a lot of my credit for business related activities. I have no collections, no missed payments, I have a good combination of installment/revolving credit, and low utilization rates. As a result, I've been able to build up my credit line availability total to over $200,000.

And I'm black. But I fit the criteria of the lending program, so that's why I got approved.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
American Society is just scared of a successful black man. Any black man aiming to be successful will face hate from his own race and discrimination from the other races. We have no allies at all. Everybody wants to see the black woman become ms. successful, everybody wants to see the white guy become mr.ceo. However, the black guy is good enough aiming to become an illiterate millionaire killing himself in a stadium in front of thousands of people.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
From everything I see about "white privilege", nobody wants a white man to succeed, and they try their damndest to stop it.
There aren't any barriers against white men.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
American Society is just scared of a successful black man. Any black man aiming to be successful will face hate from his own race and discrimination from the other races. We have no allies at all. Everybody wants to see the black woman become ms. successful, everybody wants to see the white guy become mr.ceo. However, the black guy is good enough aiming to become an illiterate millionaire killing himself in a stadium in front of thousands of people.
The current President of the United States won two back to back elections four years apart with both the popular vote and the states' electoral colleges.

You are a full of shyt racist that has no understanding that winning the Presidency with only African-American voters is impossible.

You are nothing but a hive mind racist with no ability to see beyond racial groups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.