Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 Signs a Girl is Not Worth It

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many more signs you can look for to see if a girl isn't worth it but these are ten that you can look for so you know who to eliminate fast. As a player, we all should be meeting lots of girls so obviously we need to be efficient by knowing what girls to expend energy on..

1. She will only meet you for dinner and movie on a first date, and the place you eat better not be a fast casual joint. (she wants a free meal, then a free movie, you won't score and she gets to have a night out without paying any money)

2. You are at a bar and a girl hits on you and acts like you are the best thing since the invention of bon bons, also says she has a table at another bar and wants to take you over.. (no, she is a cherry, which means she works for another bar and will just try to get you to buy lots of drinks for her while she dances in front of you and makes you believe she likes you)

3. Goes to the bathroom right at the time the waiter comes to give you the check for a very expensive meal. (cheap azz biyitch)

4. Asks what school you graduated from and what your major was even though you guys were talking about something completely different like how to give CPR to the person who just passed out 5 feet away(shes doing a survey on your azz to see if you are worth anything)

5. Asks you to buy her gifts even though you only been out with her twice, but of course you already hit it (she uses sx to tie you in then hopes you can buy her a bunch of stuff later on)

6. Always busy (she's busy cause shes gargling other dikks)

7. Flakes on you (not that interested in you or too busy getting a train run on her at her friends house)

8. Is not cooperative while on a date with you ex: You: hey lets go here, Her: no I'd rather go over there (means she just trying to dominate the frame and turn you into some trick azz orbiter for her amusement, maybe an AW or maybe just human trash

9. Tells you she is saving it till marriage (pretend you dont mind for a date or two but if she keeps that crap up she is just some wannabe princess with golden pvssy syndrome,)

10. Talks trash to you, ex: hey go run up those stairs, it'd be funny, cmon and make me laugh (this is either a girl with no interest or a bad girl, the type of girl that will scheme on you)

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH I take women to fast food type joints unless its an anniversary type dinner lol.

Question: Are there a lot of cherrys in Hong Kong? I don't really see much here on the east coast US.

LovingYou

Banned
Reaction score
11. Farts when you eat food.
12. Don't let you *** in her mouth.

**** of brahhhs...Everybody is different, have different boundaries what they tolerate what not. This tip is gay****

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
TBH I take women to fast food type joints unless its an anniversary type dinner lol.

Question: Are there a lot of cherrys in Hong Kong? I don't really see much here on the east coast US.
Well there are a bunch in SZ, that metropolis across the border that I see out and about. This stuff is probably more true here than in the US but I'm the US will catch on if the economy continues to falter.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what the f--k kind of girls do you date? These tips would only work on girls that are not even worth your time in the first place (unless you're just looking to get laid).

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only keep the good girls around of course.. but where I am, you can't really tell the good ones and the crappy ones apart.. the level of garbage here is immense.. I'm still coming across new lows in the girls as most have princess complexes due to dudes carrying their purse for them and even taking them shopping for the dates

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
OP, what the f--k kind of girls do you date? These tips would only work on girls that are not even worth your time in the first place (unless you're just looking to get laid).
Haha seriously.

Stop dumpster diving for women and you won't have these issues.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Haha seriously.

Stop dumpster diving for women and you won't have these issues.
Jersey? You probably haven't even stepped out of your state in your whole life. Sorry homeboy but there are places where the girls are hustlers. You are doing worse with your skank jersey girls

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
Jersey? You probably haven't even stepped out of your state in your whole life. Sorry homeboy but there are places where the girls are hustlers. You are doing worse with your skank jersey girls
I'm in Manhattan. So, I think I'd know a thing or two about hustlers.

If you've experienced all of the things you mention in this tip, then you're dating trash. Asking for gifts. A "cherry" who wants to drive business to other bars. Women using you for a free dinner...this is a normal part of your dating life?

I've dated some as*hole chicks before, but it sounds like you're picking up prostitutes. The low-quality kind. Avoid that.

Last edited:

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just how the game goes in Asia man.. a lot different than cushy Manhattan.. instead of making a blanket statement attacking my credibility you should probably get off your high horse and learn about life abroad and the differences in the people.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just how the game goes in Asia man.. a lot different than cushy Manhattan.. instead of making a blanket statement attacking my credibility you should probably get off your high horse and learn about life abroad and the differences in the people.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
As should you. Because when you find you need to give tips like this...

3countriesPlan said:
10. Talks trash to you, ex: hey go run up those stairs, it'd be funny, cmon and make me laugh (this is either a girl with no interest or a bad girl, the type of girl that will scheme on you)
...you're seeing the wrong kinds of girls. I don't care how you try to pass it off, I refuse to believe Hong Kong (or wherever it is you might be from) is full of girls like this.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
As should you. Because when you find you need to give tips like this...

...you're seeing the wrong kinds of girls. I don't care how you try to pass it off, I refuse to believe Hong Kong (or wherever it is you might be from) is full of girls like this.
I don't live in HK, the girls there are a lot better. I actually live in a huge city across the border which is connected to HK via a metro system but still a world apart. (One of the SZ subway lines is actually run by MTR, the Hong Kong subway)

These types of girls I mentioned in the list of 10 that I wrote were all girls I met in SZ and who were seemingly normal. My encounters with HK girls when hanging out in Kowloon or Central (areas in HK not SZ) are much different and these rules would not be as fitting.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
I have lived abroad....including the Netherlands, which is where I lived before moving to Manhattan. My best friend spent a year in China. And my other best friend spent a year traveling through Asia before ending his trip in Australia. Neither I, nor any of my friends have experienced whatever you're talking about.

It's not that I don't travel. I just never talk about my travels, because I don't want to sound like one of those preachy, "You NEED to travel more and learn about other cultures" types.....Since I understand that traveling isn't everyone's interest, as much as it is mine.

Once again, in every culture you'll find good girls and bad girls, and good guys dating good girls, and vice versa.

And if you've experienced these things on your list, you're dating pure garbage. No matter where "life abroad" is taking you.

What's next? TIP#11: If the girl has signs of meth usage or heroin needles...

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls are pretty forward sometimes. I see girls stare me down all the time, some asian girl pulled me into a corner and made out with me, then took me back to her hotel room in AC and sat on a chair and asked me to come over. Then we fvcked and me not being able to stay hard i kept trying to stop and say no. The girl would then proceed to forcefully keep me pinned down. In the end i stopped her and got dressed as someone knocked on the door. I think i ended up making her cry as i didn't cuddle with her afterwards so i called her next day to make sure she was alright and she apologized for what she did.

I've had multiple girls try to corner me all asian.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to every poster in this forum

if you have the need to start a new thread regarding the current girl you are dating, and the thread is a cry for help, or seeking advice regarding how to better connect with your girl. If that thread doesn't add anything positive to the forum.

THEN YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH KNOW THAT THE GIRL YOU ARE SEEING IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

because you will almost never be able to connect with her.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I have lived abroad....including the Netherlands, which is where I lived before moving to Manhattan. My best friend spent a year in China. And my other best friend spent a year traveling through Asia before ending his trip in Australia. Neither I, nor any of my friends have experienced whatever you're talking about.

It's not that I don't travel. I just never talk about my travels, because I don't want to sound like one of those preachy, "You NEED to travel more and learn about other cultures" types.....Since I understand that traveling isn't everyone's interest, as much as it is mine.

Once again, in every culture you'll find good girls and bad girls, and good guys dating good girls, and vice versa.

And if you've experienced these things on your list, you're dating pure garbage. No matter where "life abroad" is taking you.

What's next? TIP#11: If the girl has signs of meth usage or heroin needles...
There are good girls everywhere or I would have given up already. I actually do well enough overall but do get annoyed at the crap that seems to come up a lot.

I was talking to a female taxi driver the other day and she thought my whole mindset of filtering out bad girls, and not accepting disrespect was amazing. She went on to tell me about transporting couples and watching a girl just slap the sh1t out of a guy and the guy just saying "I should be hit, I should be hit".. guys getting beat by their gfs and not doing anything about it seems kinda common (according to her)

The city I live in is an immigrant city, its not cushy like Shanghai or Beijing, and it doesn't have the culture of a place like Xi'an or Chengdu, or even Guangzhou... but what it does have is opportunity and because of that it attracts people out trying to make money over everything else. As for money, people are BALLING here.. I go to Hong Kong to buy things cause its a lot cheaper over there.

Naturally, that means more people playing games and also more people that seem educated on the surface but who unravel before your eyes once you get to know them.