Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'10 Senior Year Minor Success Story/Journal

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a senior in high school right now and i'm almost on my last semester of high school! (Kind of bummed but excited at the same time). I'll probably post every week if I have the time. This is going to be my Bio and journal for my last part of High School. This is going to be a long first post so here goes:

My (Long) Bio:

Started at (June 2010):
-I started my journey onto becoming a DJ unknowingly in June of 2010 (Summer of my Junior Year).
-Beta
-Never kissed a girl
-Never went out on a date
-Rarely hung out with people
-Never went to HC
-Horrible AFC, scared of talking to girls
-Wasted all of my time on video games and the internet
-Hopeless romantic, (creeped on a girl all 8th grade and ruined my rep ~ supposedly)
-Legitimately hated life, myself, and my culture
-No purpose in life, even though I was pretty smart
-Skinny fat, 5'10" 145lbs. 15%bodyfat
-JV track runner in junior year. Had a horrible Junior season. enough said

Now (January 8th)
-First success started with 36, Perfect ACT score in June Test
-Ranked 12th in HS in class of 612 (Top 2%)
-Decided to do P90X because I was skinny fat, about 15% bodyfat and 145 lbs. Wanted to gain muscle for track.
- Now: 5'10" 162 lbs. (17 pound muscle gain while losing fat)
-Complete turn around in attitude, loving every minute of life and myself.
-First kiss during summer with a girl I thought was way too good for me (fallout with girl happened because I was still AFC)
-Got HC date with the girl above’s BF lmao
-Recently started to act ALPHA
-Girl’s are checking me out and calling me cute/hot now
-Flirting with girls regularly
-Accepted Full Tuition at U of Pitt
-Decided to become a famous doctor in the future
-Have a great attitude about life and improving myself every minute of it

Goals:
-Makeout with a girl (Got a kiss but after the fallout with first date, reverted)
-Get organized
-Stop procrastinating
-Continue developing social skills
-Start getting more party invites (still not hanging out with people because I applied to 14 colleges and wrote over 30000 words in college essays)
-Get a good Prom Date
-Run a 43.0 300 meter Hurdle time and a 52.0 400 meter time by May 4th
-Squat 315 lbs. (at about 250 right now)

Downfalls:
- Too high expectations for girls?
- Not a partier
- Don't have much time right now because of college stuff and school

My Questions:
Right now I’m still stuck at home a lot of the time because I don’t have a car and my parents are strict. I will have time after I get my applications done and stuff.

-How do I set up a schedule for improving my social skills? Should I do the DJ bootcamp exercises?

Kevansta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job dude, it's crazy how fast you can see the improvement. As far as your goals go:

-Makeout with a girl (Got a kiss but after the fallout with first date, reverted) Keep doing what you're doing, it'll come
-Get organized
-Stop procrastinating Same to both. Gotta get organized before college.
-Continue developing social skills Like your first goal, this just comes with practice
-Start getting more party invites (still not hanging out with people because I applied to 14 colleges and wrote over 30000 words in college essays) I know how you feel man. I applied to 10 colleges and it killed me.
-Get a good Prom Date Start talking any "prospects" now. Last minute dates hardly ever go well.
-Run a 43.0 300 meter Hurdle time and a 52.0 400 meter time by May 4th Dude those are crazy goals. Good luck man.
-Squat 315 lbs. (at about 250 right now) At least for me, squats increase crazy fast. Rippetoe's is pretty squat heavy, so you might want to give that a shot.
I'm definitely gonna be reading. Good luck man!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you apply for college? I'm gonna assume some Ivy Leagues based on that class rank and ACT score.

I applied to (in no order) Stanford, Yale, Penn, Duke, Northwestern, Rice, USC, (State School), Tulane, and Case Western (last two are safety schools). I'm sure you agree with me when I say that school supplements suck.

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today wasn't the best day and it made me realize I really do need a plan. I've decided to do at least the first couple weeks of the DJ Boot Camp because it seems like no one has actually finished it.

There was a girl I was talking to the last period of the day and while we were waiting for buses I felt the want to approach but didn't want to leave my friend out standing by himself. She seemed like she was literally waiting for me to come over. Anyone else have this happen to him?

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had to post this. I did my first cold approach and it was a success! It was at the rec. Ironically, it was the same situation where my buddy was there but he left so I decided i'd really be mad if i didn't talk to this girl that was checking me out. I just went for it and got it. I don't feel different or anything but definitely happy.

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't intend to post everyday but my confidence has been soaring. Today at the rec...again. I wasn't afraid to go up to someone I just met who was working at the spirit shop. Confidence up! Then I signed in and saw one of my friends who's a girl and I got a big hug. Again up! Worked out and got 3 sets of 11 pullups! Came back to that one person I just met and saw her with a cute friend. I talked to her for a bit. I stole her purple cat she drew and got her number. Then I went to subway, flirted with the girl making my sub and she said "you better come back and visit me!" A hell of a two days guys.

Btw, I don't think i'm going to keep a tally on my approaches and number closes because it's arbitrary in my opinion. If anyone wants me to, tell me

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
"-Run a 43.0 300 meter Hurdle time and a 52.0 400 meter time by May 4th"

You are the man! :woo: Good Luck with that man, I'm trying to get as close to 2:00 in the 800!

I'm impressed with that 36ACT Score too bro.

Best of luck.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for your goals, they are just dreams untill you put a timelimit on them, and steps on how to get there.

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Norwegian DJ

I read this everyday before I go to sleep and wake up. Is it enough of a plan?

"Be Conscious!

By June 5th, I will become academically organized and independent by giving up my TV time. In return for these skills, I will do my work early, learn as much as I can, read 5 books and practice my handwriting skills at least 5 minutes a day to allow my learning and application skills to become second nature!

I believe that I will become academically organized and independent. My faith is so strong that I can now see myself as this scholar. It is just waiting to come out of me, and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it.

By September 1st, I will become the life of the party by giving up the comfort of being quiet and shy. Being optimistic, doing what’s right and getting out of my comfort zone all the time will make me a magnetic person!

I believe that I will become the life of the party. My faith is so strong that I can now see everyone else pulled towards me. It is just waiting to happen, and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it.

By May 4th, I will run a 52.0 400m and a 43.0 300m IH by giving up comfort food and giving up time to be lazy. Stretching every day, finishing all my workouts intensely, and remotivating myself each week will allow me to get on the 4X4 team and go to districts!

I believe that I will run this time. My faith is so strong that I can now see myself running through the finish line and seeing the time. It is just waiting to be put up on the wall, and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should put up small steps to reach those goals. Like mini-goals and mini-actions.

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright well I'm starting to be as social as I can.

-Friday I went out with a buddy to play laser tag before he went off to college.

-Saturday I went to a party. There was lots of dancing. I'm proud that I didn't care and just danced and made some new friends. I'm not proud that I didn't dance with anyone in particular :/. It was a good small step though for me as I have no idea how to dance.

-Today, I saw one of the girls I got the number from and went up to her without hesitation. Set up a date with indoor glow in the dark mini golf at the mall next saturday.

-I'll probably go to the high school rock off on Friday with some of my friends.

-I've got college interviews this saturday, next monday and next friday so wish me luck!

-Next goal is to makeout with the girl on saturday night!

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
LukeLC23 said:
-I started my journey onto becoming a DJ unknowingly in June of 2010 (Summer of my Junior Year).
-Beta
-Never kissed a girl
-Never went to HC
-Hopeless romantic, (creeped on a girl all 8th grade and ruined my rep ~ supposedly)
Wow bro. Are you me?

Anyway I'll also subscribe to this. Good luck.

Btw what kind of equipments did you use with P90X?

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Homewerk: I just used a pull up stand,a set of dumbbells that fit me: 8, 12,20, a chair, a mat, and protein shakes.

My Brown Interview went well. Really connected with the interview in many ways. I'm getting over fear of socializing.

Found a little used book store and a great view in Hudson of the Cuyahoga River. Definitely going back there in the spring.

Date went weird. First we went to minigolf. I tried kinoing but it didn't really work for some reason. It worked better in the car but she seemed like she liked me but didn't want to get into it too fast. I made a mistake by going for the kiss too fast and got rejected. Somehow with my newfound confidence, I shrugged it off like it was nothing. She said she didn't kiss on the first date because she wasn't a slut. I believe her but I think if I did it at a better time, we wouldn't kissed. We hungout at chipotle and saw a movie. Spent too much money. I have to find a way to hangout and not spend money. The girl is definitely looking for something longer term and I think she really likes me. Problem is I don't want anything long term :confused: . Idk we'll see how it goes I guess but I'll keep my options open.

Good: Confidence level constant no matter what now
Almost no fear of rejection

Bad: Spent too much money
Couldn't get her interested sexually

If nothing changes on the second date, I'll end it quick

rosner

Don Juan
Reaction score
LukeLC23 said:
Hey guys, I'm a senior in high school right now and i'm almost on my last semester of high school! (Kind of bummed but excited at the same time). I'll probably post every week if I have the time. This is going to be my Bio and journal for my last part of High School. This is going to be a long first post so here goes:

My (Long) Bio:

Started at (June 2010):
-Beta
-Never kissed a girl
-Never went to HC
-JV track runner in junior year. Had a horrible Junior season. enough said

Now (January 8th)
-First success started with 36, Perfect ACT score in June Test
-Ranked 12th in HS in class of 612 (Top 2%)
-Decided to do P90X because I was skinny fat, about 15% bodyfat and 145 lbs. Wanted to gain muscle for track.
- Now: 5'10" 162 lbs. (17 pound muscle gain while losing fat)
-Complete turn around in attitude, loving every minute of life and myself.
-First kiss during summer with a girl I thought was way too good for me (fallout with girl happened because I was still AFC)
-Got HC date with the girl above’s BF lmao
-Recently started to act ALPHA
-Girl’s are checking me out and calling me cute/hot now
-Flirting with girls regularly
-Accepted Full Tuition at U of Pitt
-Decided to become a famous doctor in the future
-Have a great attitude about life and improving myself every minute of it

Goals:
-Makeout with a girl (Got a kiss but after the fallout with first date, reverted)
-Get organized
-Stop procrastinating
-Continue developing social skills
-Start getting more party invites (still not hanging out with people because I applied to 14 colleges and wrote over 30000 words in college essays)
-Get a good Prom Date
-Run a 43.0 300 meter Hurdle time and a 52.0 400 meter time by May 4th
-Squat 315 lbs. (at about 250 right now)

Downfalls:
- Too high expectations for girls?
- Not a partier
- Don't have much time right now because of college stuff and school

My Questions:
Right now I’m still stuck at home a lot of the time because I don’t have a car and my parents are strict. I will have time after I get my applications done and stuff.

-How do I set up a schedule for improving my social skills? Should I do the DJ bootcamp exercises?
hehe..interesting one