Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10% of Guys F*ck 90% of Women

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know where I heard this, possibly on this site, but all in all through evidence it validates itself as being true based on personal encounters. I recalled this when one of my team mates started talking about girls and asking whos getting anything. Funny how I had the most to say out of anyone else, but as a result I recalled that quote.

"10% of Guys F*ck 90% of Women"

It seems true. Basically what i'm asking is if anyone has went from nothing with nothing to be that 10%. I realise through expierence its possible, but vibe with me.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason being...

That 10% of men are the last few men on earth (so to speak). As i see it, "Girls have become the men, the boys have become the women".

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said IceCream. Those ten percent are the true Alpha Males in the world.

SenorSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need confidence. Read my Why? Why not? post

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
and where are these statistics backed up with scientific evidence? no where

this arguement if crap.
Quoted for truth.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IceCream said:
Reason being...

That 10% of men are the last few men on earth (so to speak). As i see it, "Girls have become the men, the boys have become the women".
or 10% of men are the last few players on earth...being a man doesn't mean you have to f$ck 3 different girls every month right?

samueladams

Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
or 10% of men are the last few players on earth...being a man doesn't mean you have to f$ck 3 different girls every month right?

If you're fvcking 3 different girls a month for any extended period of time you're c0ck is gonna fall off

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
DJ1234 said:
I don't know why but I do believe it :confused: kinda like 5% of the people in the world own all the money.
It's kind of like survival of the fittest...:confused:
yea, but it doesnt even make since.

your saying 10% of like 3 billion guys on this planet are the only ones who get pvssy. that's way extreme. considering that there are men with wives and gf's everwhere you look.

if only 10% of the guys carry all the girls in this world, then what happens to the rest of us? do we just die and never spread on our genes?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet its even less than that. No way is every 1 in 10 guys I know/meet/see getting laid on a regualr basis with quality girls. More like 1 in 50 or even 1 in 100.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
I bet its even less than that. No way is every 1 in 10 guys I know/meet/see getting laid on a regualr basis with quality girls. More like 1 in 50 or even 1 in 100.
yea this is what im getting this from

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am one of them, I have F**** over 350 women. Most are 10s and 11s, I can come to you're town and sleep with any girl I want, especially girls who have boyfriends and other guy's oneitis. I am not ashamed of it either because I am doing them a favor. I have f**** L.A girls, Miami girls, NYC girls and many small town girls but there is one thing that all of them have in common..... they all can die happy now that they know that I have f***ed the s*** out of them.

Am I goodlooking? yes
Am I smooth? yes
Have I mastered Body language? yes
Have I mastered KINO? yes
Am I a mPUA? yes
will I continue to sleep with many women? Damn right.

I am an ******* and I am proud it. A ****y jerk and I am comortable with that. I can do what ever the f*** I want and still get laid, I am young and probably will get married when Im 50 with a 20 year old girl.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
I am one of them, I have F**** over 350 women. Most are 10s and 11s, I can come to you're town and sleep with any girl I want, especially girls who have boyfriends and other guy's oneitis. I am not ashamed of it either because I am doing them a favor. I have f**** L.A girls, Miami girls, NYC girls and many small town girls but there is one thing that all of them have in common..... they all can die happy now that they know that I have f***ed the s*** out of them.

Am I goodlooking? yes
Am I smooth? yes
Am I a mPUA? yes

I am an ******* and I am proud it. A ****y jerk and I am comortable with that. I can do what ever the f*** I want and still get laid, I am young and probably will get married when Im 50 with a 20 year old girl.
so how did u get to this level? this is something that's been on my mind lately

and edit, and where did u start

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:

Am I goodlooking? yes
Am I smooth? yes
Am I a mPUA? yes

good for you, u must be really alpha. so your saying nearly all the women on earth only get fvcked by guys like you?

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
yea, but it doesnt even make since.

your saying 10% of like 3 billion guys on this planet are the only ones who get pvssy. that's way extreme. considering that there are men with wives and gf's everwhere you look.

if only 10% of the guys carry all the girls in this world, then what happens to the rest of us? do we just die and never spread on our genes?

you're right, I retract my previous statement but what I meant to say is that I believe it up to a point. But I don't believe the numbers just that I know that there are very few players who are real pimps...:eek:

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no statisitics, there is no one theory, there is no one technique. the formula for getting it is

correct technique + right impression + being in the right place at the right time x meeting a chick that will fall for your **** = get laid

There is no one universal move that you can put on a girl, there is not one type of guy that gets all the women.

There are however, confidence tricks, little things we can do to help us get laid which are mostly on this site.

so cut te crap, read the bible, practice, and stop thinking so much and oneday u might get to use your johnson.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to this site just to get a girl friend and ended up getting a foundation to a sociology/psychology major.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:

Am I goodlooking? yes
Am I smooth? yes
Am I a mPUA? yes

K then :rolleyes: