Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 months difference... Consistency is key

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I'm not natural. Consistency is key, 160lbs to 170lbs in 10 months, 5'6" height. Maybe not much in terms on weight, but the difference is noticeable in muscles.

- Cooked my own food and prepped meals every day, 5-6 meals, 20-40 grams of protein per meal
- 5-6 times a week, progressive overload
- Sleep 7-8 hours daily 80% of the week
- Not much alcohol consumption
- Cheat days from time to time

All of that while working 10-11 hrs even some weekends. Get your a$$es in the gym, the confidence boost is worth it. Not were I wanna be, but results make you wanna keep going.

Attachments

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So you've gone from skinny to fat and given yourself metabolic syndrome to boot?

I mean I am not sure what you are trying to say here. You have taken in far too many calories and gained far too much in fat which is going to necessitate a lengthy period of dieting down to get rid of.

That's not an efficient way to go about doing that.

Would have just been better to eat at slightly over maintenance to build muscle while limiting any fat.

Going from skinny at like 18% BF to heavier at 35% bodyfat isn't it...

Take what you are doing and use it to remove all the added fat now.

I mean, I gained 50 lbs last winter in under 4 months, anyone can do that. I ate like crap and didn't work out much. I've had to work my ass off to take that off the last 8 months. Why do that to yourself?

The key is how much lean body mass is it? That bulge in your shirt covering your stomach says way too little.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've gone from skinny to fat and given yourself metabolic syndrome to boot?

I mean I am not sure what you are trying to say here. You have taken in far too many calories and gained far too much in fat which is going to necessitate a lengthy period of dieting down to get rid of.

That's not an efficient way to go about doing that.

Would have just been better to eat at slightly over maintenance to build muscle while limiting any fat.

Going from skinny at like 18% BF to heavier at 35% bodyfat isn't it...

Take what you are doing and use it to remove all the added fat now.

I mean, I gained 50 lbs last winter in under 4 months, anyone can do that. I ate like crap and didn't work out much. I've had to work my ass off to take that off the last 8 months. Why do that to yourself?

The key is how much lean body mass is it? That bulge in your shirt covering your stomach says way too little.
Haha fvck you go troll another poster

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I assume you were trying to gain weight?
Yeah, now I'm stuck in 170lb, I'm gonna do a couple of months of cutting to go down to around 12-15% body fat and do the slow gain again to see if I surpass the plateau.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticeable changes in biceps, chest and shoulders. Well done.

Hard to tell other changes without comparing shirtless, no flex, same lighting, same pose.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP, your sleeve is quite distinct, which is how I recognized you.

I've refrained from posting my body shots (I'm inked, too) when discussing why a younger woman might've been attracted to me—they're too unique.

Nonetheless, kudos on your progress from someone else who's into lifting.

I hung around 180 for years until I started getting better rest and shot up to 200 at about 9%; what is funny is that most people thought I was bigger at 180-185 because I was shredded. Still, anyone looking at my physique objectively side by side could see I was smaller.

At your age and using PEDs, you need to be spot on about tracking your blood pressure, kidney values, and red blood cell counts. I know you feel like Superman (the test does that), but you must be wise if you use exogenous androgens. I would insist on a complete metabolic and hormone panel in my yearly (minimum) physicals. The most significant risk you're running is organomegaly (enlargement of your internal organs) and left ventricular hypertrophy of the heart.

The other thing that happens is that when the circumference of your neck exceeds 17", your risk for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA/snoring/gasping) goes through the ceiling; this happens to many lifters. This can lead to atrial fibrillation (where the upper chambers of your heart pump at a higher rate than the lower ones), which can cause clots and lead to your left lower ventricle of the heart enlarging, directly leading to congestive heart failure over time.

Be safe. Manage your polycythemia (increased red blood cells) - you can give blood once a month - as much as they'll let you - which should help. You can walk into a pharmacy and check your blood pressure right now. If it deviates much from 120/80, it's time to track it - I'd do a check often, maybe even get an automated cuff. They're cheap.

https://www.withings.com/us/en/bpm-connect/shop is a Cadillac, it posts your readings to an app on your phone via wifi itself.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats great. Consistent progress and keeping dialed in on your diet is so key

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, your sleeve is quite distinct, which is how I recognized you.

I've refrained from posting my body shots when discussing why a younger woman might've been attracted to me—they're too unique.

Nonetheless, kudos on your progress from someone else who's into lifting.

I hung around 180 for years until I started getting better rest and shot up to 200 at about 9%; what is funny is that most people thought I was bigger at 180-185 because I was shredded. Still, anyone looking at my physique objectively side by side could see I was smaller.
Thanks man, I write a lot of $hit but we all wanna get better in the end. Not stopping any time sooner.

Hope this can inspire others that results take time and I'm very impatient.

20lbs more and 9% bf, you have a dream physique. Hopefully some day for me.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
20lbs more and 9% bf, you have a dream physique. Hopefully some day for me.
You'd think, but 200@9% isn't shredded or as impressive at 5'10" I mean I look better than most guys at my age by a long shot, but I think I'd be happier in the low 190's.

Also, some more unsolicited advice: I'd do more overhead presses while your body can handle it - it becomes harder as you age. Overhead work will put inches on your shoulders. "Shoulders like boulders", is a saying for a reason. Also lat work.

Rock on.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd think, but 200@9% isn't shredded or as impressive at 5'10" I mean I look better than most guys at my age by a long shot, but I think I'd be happier in the low 190's.

Also, some more unsolicited advice: I'd do more overhead presses while your body can handle it - it becomes harder as you age. Overhead work will put inches on your shoulders. "Shoulders like boulders", is a saying for a reason. Also lat work.

Rock on.
I do military presses, 60-80lbs dumbbells. I have overdeveloped front delt, I'm doing more volume on side and back presses now. Idk man, I've been always like that.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age and using PEDs, you need to be spot on about tracking your blood pressure, kidney values, and red blood cell counts. I know you feel like Superman (the test does that), but you must be wise if you use exogenous androgens. I would insist on a complete metabolic and hormone panel in my yearly (minimum) physicals. The most significant risk you're running is organomegaly (enlargement of your internal organs) and left ventricular hypertrophy of the heart.
I'd appreciate the advice you give. I'm very conscious about my health, I only started PEDs cause my test levels were at 380 total, 8.7 free. If I have to pin myself, I might as well experiment.

Since I started 2 years ago, I 've always used discountedlabs .com to do my own labs, check my hormones and blood markers, sometimes I donate blood as well like you wrote. Even thought I've always been to the gym, played sports, ate healthy. I have HBP from genetics and I have left ventricle hypertrophy , mother had preeclampsia and I was born at 26 weeks, weighting only 3 lbs and 4 oz, stayed in an incubator for like 2 months.

I was diagnosed with it 3 years ago and I take medicine to control it without quitting exercise, healthy foods and an active life. BP was as high as 160/100 that was way before PEDs and 20 lbs lighter. After PEDs and with medicine I measured almost every morning after taking the pills at night and it hovers around 115-120/58-65.

I just refuse to quit man, people have it way tougher than me and they keep going.

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hung around 180 for years until I started getting better rest and shot up to 200 at about 9%; what is funny is that most people thought I was bigger at 180-185 because I was shredded.
since when is 9% not shredded?

Curious if you ever got that DEXA scanned or if it was a ballpark number.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
since when is 9% not shredded?

Curious if you ever got that DEXA scanned or if it was a ballpark number.
Taken by caliper and only at the waistline. It's a ballpark; I've been told the most accurate estimate is water displacement.

Also, everyone carries fat differently. I'm around 14-15%. Some guys' abs would be up at this level, but I can only just begin to see the outline of mine at this level.

As I understand, the bf% of guys getting on stage is 6-7%, so low it's almost impossible to sustain or even feel good at that point.