Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

$10 a week means nothing to you.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
you spend it on coffee and never notice that it's gone. you spend it on candy and pop, and never miss it. You spend it on alchohol and never notice it. You spend a LOT more on dope, and it's just GONE, ruins your brain and body and endangers your freedom. You destroy your health and blow $30 a week on tobacco. Forego some of that bs, and send $20 a week to a beautiful, single, non-mother type of young 3rd world woman, and she will almost certainly WORSHIP you. It's like giving a US bvtch $500 a week, except that no US woman is going to lack life-essentials because she doesn't get that 1k a week.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think a lot money is spent on a lot of unnecessary things. I spent $13 today on food while at work. I could have brought food from home and spent nothing. :up: :D

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i think twentee or goundra or whatever has a very wrong impression about asian women...i think everyone does...
i've lived in around a couple of asian countries so far, and i've never seen an asian woman worship someone for 10 dollars....
asian women are EXACTLY the same as american women, but hey,don't believe me....
travel to turkey,vietnam,thailand,china and japan...especially japan ...and see it for yourself
middle east is even worse , you think the women are abused over there? guess again, iran has a 65% divorce rate, and most of the men end up in jail because they can't pay alimony.in turkey a woman can kill a man, accuse him of rape and get away with it.

the only reason a Filipino kisses your ass my dear goundra/twentee is because of that elegantly styled ,wonderfully aromatic passport

and she is gonna leave you when a certain "green" piece of paper arrives at her mailbox

^please read the above line until it sinks in thank you.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No pay without play.