Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

#1 rule of bizz'nezz workz 4 women 2..

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Da #1 rule of bizz'nezz iz: "Dont worry about da people who wont buy ur product, only worry about da 1'z who will"

When thinking about women itz da same thing..stop worrying about da girlz who wont like whatever style U decide 2 uze in life..find out da way dat workz 4 u..which is nothing more then da 1 u r comfortable with..which iz who U really r az a perzon..den become da bezt U, U can possibly B..then go after 'all' da women 'U' want az well az watching 4 da 1'z dat r attracted 2 U..some will like U, some wont..thiz iz an ultimate reality..but da only 1'z u need 2 concern urself with r da 1'z dat do..
Life iz simple keep it simple..
YHWH Blezz
Royal Elite
Da kingz in da building!

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop writing like this please, its annoying and I dont know what on earth your on about!

Reaction score
I understand, it's great advice.

He's saying the first rule of business is sell to your customers.

Worry about the customers who buy from you, not the people who don't.

Doggystyle, he won't give a sh!t about you. Serious, he's selling to people who care, and can take the extra 1/100 of a second to make the sounds of what he types in their heads. uze, is use. U is you. Iz is is. 1'z is ones. Az is as. It's not hard, most retards could read the stuff. You could take a lesson and accept his style, work your brain to be more tolerant... perfect grammar is not a must, it sure helps, but a perfectionist is a mark of a person who overanalyzes and looks at the empty half of the glass.

LOL, in retrospect, this is an ironic post.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yO DaWG i Be LiKe ToTaLLY GiVin U MaD ProPZ oN Ur MaD HOT BiZYAAAAtCH SkiLLZ - WhAt CoRNeR Do U PuSH Ur ChiNA WhITe At - ImA HoLLa AtCHa AnD MakE SHuR Ma HoMIeS DoNNa PuT a CaP In Ur GaNSta BizYAAATcH Azzzzz

WoooooooooRRRRRD!

LiFe Is FoR Da StraiGHT uP HoMMiE ThuGz
I RoLL Wit Da FIsHA PriCE CrEW
ReSpECt
----
EgoISt Da Mad CaPPeR PUA CrACK PimPin P-I-M-P GaaaaanSTA

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stackthestyles said:
I understand, it's great advice.

He's saying the first rule of business is sell to your customers.

Worry about the customers who buy from you, not the people who don't.

Doggystyle, he won't give a sh!t about you. Serious, he's selling to people who care, and can take the extra 1/100 of a second to make the sounds of what he types in their heads. uze, is use. U is you. Iz is is. 1'z is ones. Az is as. It's not hard, most retards could read the stuff. You could take a lesson and accept his style, work your brain to be more tolerant... perfect grammar is not a must, it sure helps, but a perfectionist is a mark of a person who overanalyzes and looks at the empty half of the glass.

LOL, in retrospect, this is an ironic post.
I agree, message board grammar/spelling police are 100 times more annoying than individuals that type in poor english.