Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 plus 1 equals 2: words from the bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
I just posted this for Players University but I will share it with you heads:

0 plus 0 equals 0. If your getting zero results in your life then that means your not putting any effort into going from point A to B.

1 plus 1 equals 2.

If you make 1 step toward finding a woman then you will get results.

When was the last time you saw a pretty girl and did zero nada…jack shyt... What did you get. Zero. Nadah…jack off time.

But if you had of made just one effort to meeting her you might of ended up at 2 which is two people together. You dig.

I remember when I was young, going and asking a girl to dance what the hardest thing in my life at that time to do. I would debate it over and over and build up my courage and finally just before the end of the night take that first step in her direction.

All it took was that first step and then it became two steps…and on and on until I reached point A. Asking her to dance.

I also went through this same fear and first step process when I got into freestyle dancing. Where you would show your **** and dance alone. It took me quite some time just to build up enough courage just to make that first step toward the floor. This was back when folks were just starting to dance by themselves…only cause they were too chicken to ask others to dance is what I realized much much later on.

Once you set your foot in that direction towards point A or B, momentum carries you forward. Once you get used to walking in that direction the path gets easier.

There is no magic secrets to boost your first steps. No magic techniques to use to get you to walk over and say hello to that girl. This is a path that you gotta walk alone.

But I guarantee you once you get used to it all of the obsticals disappear. It no longer seems like such a steep climb uphill after all. In looking back over my own progress it’s funny how high that steep mountin looked. Now it looks like it’s all down hill from where I’m standing:

http://www.sacscene.com/pn1/modules...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

There is no magic faries to create for you a woman in your life so don’t get your hopes up wishing for one. A wise man once said “Seek and ye shall Find” “He helps those who help themselves”.

I have found those words to be true in my life. I have also found these to be true also:

“Those that have shall be given more…those that have not even that shall be taken from them”

If you have women then it’s easy to get them again. If you don’t getting back into the flow is hard too do as my one buddy is finding out for the umpteenth time.

Let’s apply this to just spitting some game. If you spit game then you shall be allowed more opportunities to spit more game…if you don’t spit game even that game that you have to spit shall be taken from you…that means you will get less opportunities to spit your game.

Apply the good book it does work fellas.

Now may I burn in hell for bastardizing the bible….I just hope they are ready for me when I get there to jump start the part…lol.

aight I'm outta hurr (here for those of you who are nerdy and uptight about grammar)...I gots to get out since it's a friday nite and one day away from the Prince concert in Reno Nevada:

6549 N. Lake Blvd
Tahoe Vista, CA
530-546-2529

check in is 3 pm
check out is 11am
We are set to check out until Monday at 11 am so no rush to

**the difference between being real and a phoney baloney**

Last edited:

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like I should take a flight up to Tahoe Vista and see if there's a Chico jones staying. I'll let you know what I find out.

But nah, I won't. Football head will just run and hide. (not that I for one second believe his name is jones)

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
man if i ever saw you in person id fight you, no offense
none taken. I do look kinda fat in that oversized sweater. But I'm not.

Don't get it twisted. You've seen my photo's.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
man if i ever saw you in person id fight you, no offense
What kind of ******* are you, anyways?

Are you that hillbilly redneck jack-off type? If I saw you, I'd beat your ass in the ground you hating piece of sh!t. No offense :rolleyes:

Yeah, i'm white and I'm assuming you're a racist.

Player Supreme,

Good post. It's a nice angle to think about.

The Bad Ass Canadian

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
Looks like I should take a flight up to Tahoe Vista and see if there's a Chico jones staying. I'll let you know what I find out.

But nah, I won't. Football head will just run and hide. (not that I for one second believe his name is jones)
Why do you think I put it up there joey the phoney....it was just for you as you know it.

I WANT YOU TO COME FIND ME!!!

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian

Are you that hillbilly redneck jack-off type? If I saw you, I'd beat your ass in the ground you hating piece of sh!t. No offense :rolleyes:

Player Supreme,

The Bad Ass Canadian
Thanks bro.

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
Why do you think I put it up there joey the phoney....it was just for you as you know it.

I WANT YOU TO COME FIND ME!!!
He got you there.....sucka.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I'll tell you what playersupreme, put the name of the hotel you're staying at up here and I'll call to see if there's a "jones" registered.

If not, you're still the piece of shyt lying coward you always were.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Got me where? What are you, one of playa's alter egos? Put the fvcking name of the hotel up so I can verify...I really hope there's a "jones" there though.

He didn't get ****, all he got was called out on the lying ass coward he is.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian

Player Supreme,

The Bad Ass Canadian

I'm assuming you're a minority ass kissing liberal. Oh, you're from Canada, that explains it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we stop with being immature?

The post makes sense, perhaps it should be in the Tips section.

Also, PS, I believe that we all have seen this picture of the old woman grabbing you - somehow you manage to find a way to add it in to every post you make - to be honest, if you're bragging about her and attempting to seek our approval, it's rather sad. I have pictures of me with numerous younger, better looking, and far sexier girl's I've dated, but I don't post them... Which is more "alpha"?

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
Got me where? What are you, one of playa's alter egos? Put the fvcking name of the hotel up so I can verify...I really hope there's a "jones" there though.

He didn't get ****, all he got was called out on the lying ass coward he is.
Joey, do you really think someone is gonna post their address out on the open in the internet for everyone to see?

Nah, im not one of his alter-egos. Never met him. I'm simply using logic here, man.

BTW, Good post, Playa.:)

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da-OnlyX
Joey, do you really think someone is gonna post their address out on the open in the internet for everyone to see?

Nah, im not one of his alter-egos. Never met him. I'm simply using logic here, man.

BTW, Good post, Playa.:)

He already said he posted his address, which was fake. His post isn't bad, but come on now, the guy's ducking me.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that, but he's acting like he's cool because he's got a 60 yr old woman with clown make-up grabbing him...

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Not only that, but he's acting like he's cool because he's got a 60 yr old woman with clown make-up grabbing him...

LOL, what else are you going to get, when you're a big, fat, football head.

Newsflash!!!! I called the number player had posted, the "Tahoe Vista" Inn, at least that what I thought she said.(very heavy accent). I checked to see if anyone with the last name of "jones" was registered. Guess what? NOPE. Then I asked if there was a reservation under that name...NO....

So now I guess player's going to tell me his roome is booked under one of his "bytches" names....or maybe he'll admit that he lied about his last name too?

It's pretty fvcking funny, when you act like you're calling someone out and give false info. I've still yet to verify Prince is even having a concert in Reno. He might be, but the tour schedule only starts with April 29, which is at the Staples Center in LA.

If anyone doesn't believe me, feel free to call his number and ask. Don't harass the business though, it's not their fault football head lied.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.razorgator.com/concerts/prince-tickets.html

Prince Lawlor Events Center
Reno NV Saturday
3/27/2004
8:00:00 PM

** Please hold during the silence for an operator

Operator: Tahoe Inn
Me: I'm calling for a guest, please.
Op: Last name?
Me: Jones
** Searches
Op: I'm sorry, but we don't have a Jones.
Me: Is there a reservation in that name?
Op: For today?
Me: Yes.
Op: I'm not showing one, I'm sorry.
Me: He's a fairly heavyset black guy in his early 30's.
Op: I'm sorry, I can't help you.
Me: Thank you anyway, g'bye.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Why do you guys care whether or not he actually stays at that hotel? Is there some past beef you guys had where you dont like each other? I'm pretty confused, explain.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there is a past "beef". Player "invited" me to come see him in Reno. This after giving a fake address, saying he was sending his "boys" to my house (which i really wish he would have) and then telling me to come to Sacramento, but offering not details.

Now he tells me to meet him in Reno: Where? Nobody registered at that hotel has a last name of Jones, which is what he said his name was.

It's just showing what a shyt talking faggot he really is. I'm glad that this is starting to be very apparent to those on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.