Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 mill people BITTEN by US dogs, annually

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
MANY 10's of thousands more come CLOSE to being bitten, but something else manages to save, them, cause no gun was there, or a gun was present, but it wasnt used fast and effectively enough. Guns are often used to stop dog attacks, normally by just showing something in your hand, and the change in your demeanor can be detected by dogs, too. Also, sometimes firing shots that MISS will run one off, or shots that hit one of the dog's pack bros

. So it's not always just guns vs MAN sorts of attacks/defense. I personally know of several times where men shot cattle or horses that were attacking them, and others where rabid animals and dog packs had to be shot, Pit bulls attacking pets had to be shot to stop them, and so on. I'v e held men at gun point several in my life, and stopped dogs with the gun at least as many times. I was a dog handler for our military, back in my younger days. The only time that I have ever had to actually FIRE was at a dog.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2-3 million dogs also get put down every year because humans breed them and then don't take care of them (who knows how big that number is if you include all the rest that die of neglect). These are domesticated dogs, not wild wolves, humans bred them and have a right to care for them!

I'm not sure how the pejorative association came about with dogs. It should be called humans. Selfish pieces of sh*t most of them are.

And you are the same dude who comes up under several user names, talking about how to make money by buying houses and renting out individual rooms, about how you are a survivalist and how you know killer martial artists from the East. Grow up man. Are you psychotic or not? Get into reality.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 mill people BITTEN by US dogs, annually

I read that it was four million. But the number of deaths each year averages only about 19 (http://www.dogsbite.org/pdf/1979-2005-fatality-report.pdf)

Most of the fatalities are kids. Most of the killer dogs are pit bulls and rottweilers. Wolf hybrids are much more deadly as a breed, though.

A woman did get eaten by coyotes recently, Canada I think. She was 85 pounds, jogging in a remote area by herself, wearing headphones, and probably never saw them coming.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
nothing perjorative about it, just the facts, man. I wanted to make "non gun" people aware of this aspect of things, cause I never see it being brought up on a forum, anywhere, unless I do it. :) Whatsamatter, you JEALOUS, punk?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I was once bitten, 1st time in my life, last year in fact.

I wanted to go with my friend to a car wash on his car, and we decided I meet him on a different street, 1 block away. During day I could just walk through some warehouses, but at night they closed the gate. So I thought the quickest way was to go over the gate. I didn't know there were dogs there. I was climbing down on the other side and a dog grabbed my ankle, and several more were barking. I climbed back. The next day, or that same evening, I don't remember, we went with my friend to emergency room, they treat dog bites in Russia free of charge, regardless if you have the free government insurance, or if you are citizen, or whatever, you get free treatment, and if they treated you and you died they go to jail. So I got the shot and had to go back for other shots every week, and I took some antibiotics - antibiotics here are sold over the counter.

As for your troll post, I can say that a gun or a knife can save you against a dog if you are ready to kill it. If you are not expecting a dog attack, not even a Rambo or Predator machine gun will save your ass, because dog is much deadlier than a gun.

Here is a cool rap by ONYX, my dogz iz my gunz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_v2QHO_q0

The Cesar Milan tips you saw on TV won't save you from a dog that wants to kill you. Your guns and knifes won't save you either. I know you often see on TV how cops shot a dog, but that's just a peace loving pretty puddle they come across. They shoot first because they know they can be killed if they are not ready for an attack.

My advice OP, get off your ass and stop watching TV, and stop making troll posts.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
no, a dog is NOT deadlier than a gun, not if the gun is in skilled hands, anyway. :). not even close, actually. You can almost always shove the gun;muzzle up against a dog that is mauling you and start shooting, with nearly every shot being effective. A dog can't do **** to you from more than a meter away, he must close the distance. I can reliably hit you with a pistol from 90m, no problem, if I have ear protection, or from 300m with an iron sighted rifle, or 500m if I have a scope. with a pistol, at 10m, I can hit you 5x per second, and each one of them can blow a 3/4" wide hole in your ass, not kidding at all. Special ammo really CAN do that.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Even if you are John Wayne with a pistol, if you are not expecting a dog attack you can't defend yourself. A well trained killer will bite into your neck and kill you within 20 seconds.

Of course if you having a loaded gun and see dog running at you, then you can defend yourself.

But out of the blue, there is nothing you can do.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
if I have twenty full seconds, I can make a concealed draw and hit 10 dogs, 2x each. :) it's having TWO seconds or less that is the problem. Dogs rarely can get to the neck at first, normally, they grab your arm or leg, pull you down, or try to get your nuts first. So there is normally time to draw and fire, multiple times, before serious damage is done. Most will "lock on" to your arm, if you keep it moving. If you can stand that pain, it gives you 1-2 seconds in which to draw and fire. Shove the muzzle of your pistol up against his skulll or chest and TRY to be aware of innocent people in the line of fire. Best to get his body under control, with your legs, with bullets going into the ground if they miss. His claws can gut you, if you let him keep roweling away at you. Get him under you, let your weight press him down to the ground, while you bring your gun to bear on his vitals.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One million men bitten by us dogs, huh?

Well how many men did you bite?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
google for it, and, you dumb bastard, 2 thirds of the population AINT men, they are female or children.