Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

< 1 mill cops in US, < 1 mill troops, too

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
there's only about another mill in N guard or active reserves. There's at LEAST 70 million gun owners, about 2/3rds of which are able bodied males. so we outnumber the tyrant's POSSIBLE minions by 15 to one, dudes. Not only that, but MANY cops and troops are on OUR side, and many more won't answer the 'call" put out by Big bro to go do something so dangerously unpopular as sieze all the guns. MANY of us are fully capable of killing armed men by the dozens, 3-4 at a time, you know. :)

I literally WROTE THE BOOKS on how to make silencers, for .22. .45, and Mini-14 rifle, available from Paladin Press, I get no royalties, sold them lump sum, many years ago :)-( Given a short barreled AR-15, which comes apart in 5 seconds, to conceal in gymbag, grocery sack, or backpack, and assembles to fire in 10 seconds, with a 7" long sound suppressor and subsonic ammo, it's quite easy, man. Brain hits to 75meters or more, even at night, with the right sighting system, with nor more noise than a BB gun makes, dude.

Rapidfire capable means a bit more noise, cause you have to let the bolt cycle. hits on torsos, with bullets that DO pierce concealed body armor, at 1/4 mile, 400 m meters, require the normal 5.56 loads, which "crack' when fired in a suppressed gun, yuo can hear that crack to 1/4 mile or so, IF it's quiet around you, but you can't locate the source of the shot with that "crack", and traffic noise, high winds, etc, often mask sonic "crack'.

There aint gonna BE any mass seizures of guns, guys. Not in the next 15 or so years, COUNT on it. :)

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
I once knew a man who was sending a shipping container full of scrap metal to Japan, from US, several times a year. He'd get 10x the price of a gun here, from the Yakuza gangs in Tokyo, cause having a gun where the cops don't have any means that you can be a millionaire in about 1 week! :) His partners would send gold coins back in the same container. you CANNOT keep guns out of the US, even if you COULD get rid of all the guns now in civilian hands. Some of us can MAKE guns, from simple tubing, steel rod, springs, pins. .

For instance, long ago and far away, I made over a dozen silenced 9mm smgs, submachineguns. We can make ammo, too, even if we have to turn out the brass cases out of solid rod on a lathe, and we need not do that, cause the military leaves cases laying on all the training ranges. so do the cops.

Crossbows can be used to take cops pistols. silence the pistols, and they cn be used to take soldier's rifles, too. So you commie bastards best just FORGET about taking all the guns, cause we are not going to ALLOW you to put us in concentration camps, like the Jews let the Nazis do to them in the 1940's.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm not a gun owner, I think gun ownership is a good idea. I also think that the government in the US will never be able to take the guns from all of the gun owners because the gun owners here are very passionate about having the right to bear arms and defend their families. The same hypocrite politicians that want to ban citizens from having firearms to protect themselves enjoy the protection of guards armed with guns.

I think a large number of people see past the b.s. They see past the selective reporting of the media, who mostly report gun crime but almost never report when a gun in the right hands saved someone's life. And that's what gun ownership is all about. Getting firearms into the right hands. Criminals will get their own firearms anyway, in spite of the laws. The only ones who are restricted by gun bans are the citizens.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra is what i call a "gun-maniac"lolz
well guns are ok as long as it's locked in a secure location and the owner knows what he is doing

ive always wanted a customized 1911...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of posters on here who seem overly eager to believe any propaganda posted by others and in the news. Interesting...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
As I understand we are at fresco #1 as far as time goes.

prophetic-art-in-bank-of-america

Arguing about constitutionality and such.

Fresco #2, some time away, involves military, hasmat, and poverty. I suppose gun confiscation would play a role. But I'm waiting for a total economic collapse for the masses of lazy fat ass Americans actually take the guns and use them to change government via a military coup de tat.

My position on this is as follows, f`ck America, and f`ck American culture, and f`ck Americans. I've left to Russia, it's pretty good here. I can't even picture myself traveling to America anymore, if I see one of you morons in person again I just could snap, and either get killed or put in prison.

There is only one thing that will make Americans mad enough to fight the government and that is money. Not guns, but money. When the financial system crashes then I expect to see an American revolution. Again, this is a no brainer, as history has shown you already fought over money and property. This time around the invisible hand will set you one against the other over some money.

We have an idiom in Russia. Zhadnost fraera zgubila - Жадность Фраера Сгубила, literally greed kills the blind.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
didn't he say something in support of the second amendment? Malie is not some dumb Democrat he said he would have votes for Ron Paul over Obama.

I really don't give a rats ass about the parties. I just want them to legalize weed. And really hate cops.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
You are of the same pathetic breed of losers who will instantly call 911 for any reason despite hating them. Aww poor complacent baby, you got a speeding ticket or a DUI and now you hate the cops? No one cares, they've heard your rehashed story a thousand times. Sack up. Case closed.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
You are of the same pathetic breed of losers who will instantly call 911 for any reason despite hating them. Aww poor complacent baby, you got a speeding ticket or a DUI and now you hate the cops? No one cares, they've heard your rehashed story a thousand times. Sack up. Case closed.

U mad? Come and get my guns pig. I have an AR-15 waiting for ya.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
so, you got some swamp here? :) That's apant load, the AR-15 works just fine, Leave off the rock and roll switch, and learn to really shoot, and get a sound suppresor and .22lr unit for it. Have an 11.5' barrel and 7.5" "can", and it will break down in 5 seconds, conceal in a backpack, reassemble to fire in 10 seconds. Caliber switch to or from .22lr or 223 takes 20 seconds. accuracy is 2" groups at 50 yds, or better. .22 unit is $150, at ciener firearms.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American sabre rattling never ceases to be funny. No one is revolting as long as our supplies of beer and potato chips stays high.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I know someone who works with one of the grieving parents, so I don't believe the stories about it being "staged".

This just proves that Americans will believe anything.