Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1 girl - 6 guys... lets play "gather 'round the hottie"

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chick at work, one I am interested in, and I am sure I am not the only one, but at least I don't join in like, "wow, a hot-chick, never seen one of those before!" Looked up today from doing my work, and seen 6 guys, all who work there gathered around this girl! WFT is up with that!? I think maybe one of them was talking to the chick and the other ones just hung around their home-boy. She just punched in, she was off the day before!

It was like they had never seen a hot girl before! I could not believe this, it was kind of funny. I bet she could have these guys wrapped around her finger with no problems.

Just WOW :crackup:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, just because of woman has the good fortune of being born pretty she is automatically elevated to idol status. Thats just the way their realities are.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that reminds me of that scene from Hitch, where Hitch puts some money in that HB10's hand and she ends up chasin him while ditching 5 guys surrounding her. That was pretty smooth.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slitherjef said:
Hot chick at work, one I am interested in, and I am sure I am not the only one, but at least I don't join in like, "wow, a hot-chick, never seen one of those before!" Looked up today from doing my work, and seen 6 guys, all who work there gathered around this girl! WFT is up with that!? I think maybe one of them was talking to the chick and the other ones just hung around their home-boy. She just punched in, she was off the day before!

It was like they had never seen a hot girl before! I could not believe this, it was kind of funny. I bet she could have these guys wrapped around her finger with no problems.

Just WOW :crackup:
so what did YOU do to get the chick?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats sad lol, i guess in that situation best thing is to ignore her and she will probobly wonder why you arent chasing her....

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have ran up them like,

"hey guys! what's so exciting over here? oh it's just you. I thought it was something cool like midgets fighting."

Then I would have left mumbling "coulda swore I saw TWO midgets...dammit"

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Yep, what I was wondering too. Though I really don't know the grasp of the situation, I'm just sort of assuming the topic creator hasn't met this girl yet.

Prodigy746 said:
Thats sad lol, i guess in that situation best thing is to ignore her and she will probobly wonder why you arent chasing her....
If you don't do anything to convey that you're a man worth being with, than she's not going to chase you. By not doing anything, she's not going to wonder anything. What the thread author could have done other than look like idiots like those six other guys is make strong eye contact. If you pull it off right, and you don't talk to her, then she WILL wonder why you're not chasing after her.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met her. She is management, I aint. So I did my friggin job like I was suppost to be doing. :)
I just found it funny seeing those guys all over her

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...the exact same situation happens by my friend's house in this apartment where a hottie lives with two guys...his friends all hang there just to see her lol

try stealing the spotlight from her in whatever way you can but don't approach her...you won't get more noticed in a non-needy way :)

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
lol

It's a girl at work. Hopefully he just had a good chuckle about it and that was that.

Dating/Fcuking a girl at work is pretty stupid unless you can find another job easily, don't like your job and want to quit, and/or it's a temp job.

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is management and you're not your masculinity is the only thing that will effect her in the workplace, she will not be seen or even remotely associated with a subordinate on a personal level...eye contact, self control, personal direction and ambition that radiates you are a driven man. I remember years ago a similar situation, hb9 single mom hired, she was dumb as a rock and ended up marrying the company VP. Musta been love.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is management and you're not your masculinity is the only thing that will effect her in the workplace, she will not be seen or even remotely associated with a subordinate on a personal level...eye contact, self control, personal direction and ambition that radiates you are a driven man.
I agree with BigAl

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
I would have ran up them like,

"hey guys! what's so exciting over here? oh it's just you. I thought it was something cool like midgets fighting."

Then I would have left mumbling "coulda swore I saw TWO midgets...dammit"
Yeah, forget about the midgets, cause that is lame, but:

"hey guys! what's so exciting over here? oh it's just you." would be perfect.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Maxtro said:
Yup, just because of woman has the good fortune of being born pretty she is automatically elevated to idol status. Thats just the way their realities are.
NO its cause womens value is always higher than men cause there are less women in society than men...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the midgets thing. I'm not that creative and usually fall back on the "nothing to see here folks, move along" line or something and walk by with a smile to her.

Joining in and ignoring are equally bad moves.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slitherjef said:
I have met her. She is management, I aint. So I did my friggin job like I was suppost to be doing. :)
I just found it funny seeing those guys all over her
If she is management, maybe she manages a team of 6 guys...and was having a team meeting. Just a thought.

If you like your job, don't dip your pen in company ink.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, reminds of me a similar girl I worked with. Everytime she came down to talk with my boss, every guy in the office would walk in and say hi. I remember one time, she came down to talk about some work crap, and after about 5 minutes, there were 10 guys in his cube all BS'ing, it was hilarious/pathetic.

My cube was right next to his, so the women in the office that walked by kept asking me what was going on, it was pretty funny.