Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1.2 grams of protein per body pound a day?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 10.5 stone, so according to this rule I have to eat 5 tins of tuna a day, baring in mind that there's no carbs in these tins I also have to eat carbs too...

how big are your stomachs guys? How ya supposed to eat this much when ya have a full time job! :mad:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm.. I go for 2.2g per lb at the moment (am low carbing it)

Get used to feeling pregnant

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at your weight, 1.2g/lb would equate to around 180g of protein. However, you'll do better on 1.5-2.0g/lb of protein, to be honest. So you wanna be aiming for 230-300+g..try to get 300g. :)

I know this seems hard when you think about getting it all from tuna - tuna out of the tin takes a lot of energy to open, drain and then chew through...so get it from different sources..

- chicken
- beef
- protein shakes
- protein bars

etc...

Seriously, getting 250g of protein, which is basically a minimum for a guy of your weight, is not that difficult. Drink whey shakes with 50g of protein at a time, with a tablespoon of olive oil in to add fat and slow down digestion, chug down as a meal :)

Ground beef, beef mince..make chicken and beef (including mince) into curries, chilli con carne, season them and/or put sources on.

Make omelettes, they're awesome :) Get cottage cheese down you..

It's not that hard when you get to grips with it, really :)

-shaun

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha TC when I started lifting I felt exactly the same way, how the hell are people getting so much protein. The thing is, you don't realize how much you're actually having until you moniter a couple days. Here are my fav sources:

- Whey protein >30 mins after workout (in Oatmeal and hot milk... thats a killer for protein right there!)
- Chicken of any kind, especially in a wrap
- Tuna as you
- Milk before bed (Casein takes a long time to digest compared to whey which works in perhaps half an hour, thus ideal for sleeping)
- Omlette with cheese (mmm!)
- Grilled cheese sandwitches

Always try to eat something if you're not totally stuffed. Penut butter is also excellent if you like that. Penut butter and milk is really good too.

Hope that helps a little!
Kash

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warboss im messing up my carbs i think

i got a bunch of protein in eggs/cottage cheese, drink milk for breakfast and post workout but then i eat fries or pizza 1-3x a week. I am just hoping with me working out like a horse and playing ball my body can just melt that off... will let ya know, right now i feel great i the morning, fat in the evening :)