Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

08-09 High School Year!

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Hey highschoolers! So a new school year has started for some of you, mine starts on the 3rd of September. I love getting my new schedule and meeting new people in class!

So what are you expecting this year and what do you want to accomplish this year? Grades, girls, sports, whatever :)

Im started to realize how important HS is right now (too late :p) so my goals are to not fail ANY classes, if possible, (failed chemistry 2 semester in a row) science isnt my best subject, I also want to be more confident enough to talk to girls in class...

So post away :)

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh actually, everything so far that I've done, i'm happy with.

I've got great grades (+85% in all subjects), got a beautiful gf, (HB8 about), got tons of cash stored in the bank (around 4 grand), I'm pretty social with everyone in my classes, and with the working out/conditioning I'll be doing this year...I'll be a spartan by the end of the school year :D .

Sooo, I guess you can say everything is set for me. :up:
Or maybe I'm just in a positive mood right now, (I honestly can't think of anything that went wrong with my schoolyear)

ahh, can't wait for a great school year. Too bad it always goes by too fast. :cry:

PS. sorry if I was bragging abit. I'm just in a happy positive mood right now! :D

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senior year! Wooo! Starts this Wednesday, kinda already disappointed I wanted a car but financial situation doesn't permit me as well as it's kinda pointless since most colleges don't let you park during your first year. But hmm, this is it nothing really concerning me except the future and colleges. I got a good idea of what I want to do but I'm scare to fail college so to speak, even though people tell me there is nothing to be afraid of my Junior year I never got below 87% in any class.

So any of you seniors out there what are you guys planning for a senior prank?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
Piss of some more haters
and stupid teachers :p

Man I had this teacher that was stupider than a sack of potatoes.

People smoked week in the back of his class, random students sat in his class, they video taped him with the camera right in his face, they left his class whenever and entered whenever, they taped stuff on his back, stole some stuff from his class, they threw papers and airplanes at him, and he did nothing about it, what an idiot :crackup:

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
and stupid teachers :p

Man I had this teacher that was stupider than a sack of potatoes.

People smoked week in the back of his class, random students sat in his class, they video taped him with the camera right in his face, they left his class whenever and entered whenever, they taped stuff on his back, stole some stuff from his class, they threw papers and airplanes at him, and he did nothing about it, what an idiot :crackup:
I had a teacher like that freshman year, what a joke, he got booted because of that I feel bad for him. There are some teachers that really are pricks and pissing them off is so much fun lol. Totally forgot about that aspect of HS. This is gonna be such a great year. Can't wait really :cool:

Homework is gonna be a *****, in fact, it's the only thing I hate about school. **** homework, it should not be mandatory to those who understand the subject.