Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'07 Senior Year Journal

frenchbeauty

Don Juan
Reaction score
theborn_athlete said:
THEBORN_ATHLETE'S MID-SEMESTER REPORT CARD & REFLECTIONS

So first my goals:

1. Get accepted to Queens/Western Universities
I am well on my way to achieving this one. I just finished my exams, so I don't know my exact marks but I would guess that my average would be between 88-91%, which should be more than sufficient to get in.
Are you talking about Ontario's Queen University ? Mate that's probably where I'm heading next year.. Seems like a pretty solid school, and Kingston looks like a lot of fun..
Keep up the good work man.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a couple weeks since I last dropped by, I'll try to keep this one rolling. So the last few weeks has taught me that alcohol was a huge part of my game, as I haven't gotten a thing since I've stopped drinking (Accutane).

Last night I had an interesting dilemma that I never really thought I'd have to deal with. There was a small party in the city so I headed there after work. My old oneitis was there and she was wasted.

I was just being my regular self, using lots of humor and lots of kino, when all of a sudden I entered unchartered territory with this girl. She never came out and said it, but she constantly kept hinting at going somewhere together, kept talking to me alone etc. I, and everyone else at the party, could see it was obvious that she was hitting on me. One of my buddies gave me a domer and told me to go get her.

I was completely sober, and this girl was obliterated. Not puking, but she was pretty much stumbling around. She told a bunch of people that she was leaving with me, she kept calling me 'a big strong, sexy man.' I grabbed her hand and we were about to head upstairs, when I realised I just couldn't do it. When I went back downstairs, she practically begged me to stay, but my morals got in the way.

How would you guys deal with drunk girls while sober?

Despite the lack of result, I feel like this was an accomplishment for me, as 6-7 months ago I would've litterally given anything to lay this girl.

BTW early this morning she called my phone but I missed it as I was still sleeping. When I woke up I saw the missed call and texted her, she said she thought I called her or something. I told her we should hang out tonight and she said to call her when I get off work, so we'll see where that leads.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on dude. She was horny and drunk, but you stuck to your good judgment and didn't hook up with her. It's not good to get with chicks who are drunk when you aren't.

She probably saw that when she woke up sober today and realized you are a pretty good guy, hence her wanting to hang with you. I'd bring it up with her, be direct.

Good luck dude

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I've been busy as hell with hockey, baseball tryouts and work and I haven't been out much lately, so not much to talk about. Figure I'll give an update on girl below, say call her HB8 (don't want to call her oneitis, I'm better than that).

I teased her a bit in class about her trying to seduce me and you could tell she was embarassed as hell about it. Shortly after, I was in a bad mood in class one day and she was making fun of one of my buddies and I called her out about a guy she was with earlier. (Dumb, I know) She jumped all over the chance for a sh!t test and asked "Are you saying it bothered you when I hung out with him?" I responded cooly saying "Nah, but I don't think you have the credibility to talk about stuff like that." Shortly after class she texted me saying "Don't take that the wrong way etc..." Obviously her test showed that she has interest, she's wondering where my interest levels at etc... Unfortunately I haven't really had time to hang out with her since.

Well tonight the same buddy as 2 weekends ago is having people over and I know she'll be there. I'm going to have a few beer tonight, so it should definately loosen things up. Attraction shouldn't be a problem, I know this girl wants something to happen. The trouble is going to be isolation, since I won't have my car tonight and also because she's (usually) a fairly shy girl, terrified of being called a slvt.

There are a couple girls that are going to be there that I have hooked up with in the past, so I will flirt with all of them early in the night and see who I end up going after.

One of these nights, I really have to get rid of my v-card. I really can't stand being the only virgin amongst my friends anymore. Problem is, I still have these same damn insecurities about what my friends might think.

We'll have to see how tonight plays out...

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor performance last night guys, I'm starting to see a REALLY bad pattern in every night.

So there were fewer people than I thought at this party, but that's alright, easier to isolate.

So the whole night I was really only sarging 2 girls, HB8 and an HB6.5. Basically, I know HB6.5 WANTS me, so I was kinda just screwing with her, doing lots of really sexual 'innocent' kino. This girl was stone sober, but I could tell she was really getting turned on. She tried returning the kino alot, but it was pretty awkward, made me laugh. (Wow, you really do need to be confident to pull off kino!)

So a bit later on I was gaming HB8 when HB6.5 came up and was like 'wow born_athlete you really do want to fvck her eh?' I was thrown TOTALLY off-guard. Was it that obvious? Was I talking to her too much, showing too much interest? I litterally had no response, I probably went red as a tomatoe and I admit I was more than a little flustered.

This kinda sketched me out about HB6.5, she left shortly after anyway. I kept gaming HB8, using lots of kino (she doesn't give it back as much as other girls; shyness?) and had some pretty sexual convos (new thing im trying).

Pretty soon people were heading out and I announced that I was staying as I was too sloppy to drive, HB8 said she was staying too. Perfect I thought.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a bedroom this night, so I'd be on the couch. Not good. So HB8 was lying on one couch, me on another, with other people around watching tv talking about the night. With nowhere to isolate to, I was stumped. I decided I'd wait for everyone to head. I could feel any sexual tension between us slipping away as time went on. I waited it out for a while, but eventually I dozed off. I didn't wake up til HB8 got up to turn off the light so she could go to sleep (on a different couch).

It appeared she made a lot of noise in the process, perhaps trying to wake me up? I knew this was the last chance I'd have tonight to say something. I froze. This never happens to me. I asked her something stupid about the night, can't even remember. We fluff talked for a few minutes but I could litterally feel her losing interest. In a last-ditch effort I said "Man I got lots of room on this couch." Haha pathetic I know. She kinda just shrugged it off and started fading off.

I racked my brain; I needed to do something. I thought of just getting up and walking over, but the longer I waited, the more doubts I got. So I did what I do everynight, I went to sleep confused and pissed.

I'm starting to get really discouraged. I see this pattern of me seemingly 'almost' getting the girl, but it never panning out. Its making me wonder whether I'm just THINKING that I'm so close and picking up false signals when really sex with me is furthest from the girls mind. Or maybe my gut is right and I just have to get the balls to DO something. Funny, I've known that for a long time and I haven't done anything.

Thoughts?

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I think I hit a breaking point last night.

I'm currently on my March break for school, which means I've had a week off. I was hoping for some real results during the break, but this being Friday morning already, it simply hasn't happened. Lately I've been getting this feeling that my game hasn't really changed at all, or maybe has even gotten worse since the start of the year.

Well last night I was drinking at a small party at one of my buddies houses and previously mentioned HB8 was there as well as my most recent Oneitis. (look back in the thread if you'd like; really not that important)

From the get go I was gaming for my oneitis, but a lot of kino coming from HB8 had me quickly changing gears. All night she was flirting, using sexual innuendo, being touchy feely etc. (Although she is def what you guys call an attention 'wh0re' (trying to get that word out of my vocabulary))

So when it came time to go to bed I got a bed in my buddies little twin brothers rooms. With lots of people looking for places to sleep and two beds in one room, I knew it was going to be tough to pull this one out.

Before we get into bed I get some kino in, some chatter but it quickly fades and I can feel myself dozing off. (My old oneitis being in the bed beside me was enough to make me want to go to sleep) I quickly realised I was doing the exact same thing that has been plaguing my game in the past. Quickly I strike up a little more convo and apply a lot more kino.

I start joking with her, making fun of and tickling her, at this point I don't care what I look like, I'm not letting another opportunity pass. So after a while I go for the finger close. As soon as the hand slips below the waist line REJECTED.

Gentlemen, this is when I realised that I have, in fact, come a long way on my way to being a DJ.

Did I sulk? Did I whine? Did I think of all the reasons she might not want me?

Fvck NO!

It was then that I realised a challenge had presented itself. I kept the kino and the jokes going, tried to finger close again, got a little further. REJECTED.

Now this was where I got intrigued. This girl was obviously shutting me down, but let me tell you guys she was wet as HELL. Wetter than anyone I've ever been with.

I kino'd a little longer, kept putting in work (we were pushing 5am at this point). Finally this time I get fully in the pants and finger her for about 3 minutes before she stops me and says she can't because she felt bad about her boyfriend.

This time she seemed sincere, maybe even a little stern, so I let down. So I played with her (wicked nice) tits for a bit and then headed to bed.

Even though I may not have gotten much, I feel like I learned more in this one experience than I have in all my other experiences combined.

When I was talking to my friend about this girl being all over me, he didn't see it. He said he was shocked we ended up together. Hell in the morning we listed off 10 different reasons why she SHOULDN'T have ended up with me, but NOT ONE of them even crossed my mind the night before. (Her BF, her best friend is practically in love with me, the fact we haven't talked for almost 2 months now)

All that was going through my mind was "she's playing hard to get."

Sorry for the long post guys, it just feels great to get off my chest. I can finally feel like my game is improving again, and it feels awesome.

Good progress, but the goal still remains; LOSE THIS DAMN V-CARD.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I did it; last night I lost the dreaded v-card.

Last night we were drinking at HB8s (previously mentioned) house. To be totally honest guys, I was pretty drunk. I was attempting to game HB8 and my 'old' oneitis and was getting pretty positive responses out of both.

However I kept finding myself unable to isolate. Finally once I was able to isolate my oneitis and I failed to close. It was right in my hands guys, but I failed to do it.

So anyway this is the magical story behind me losing it... I met HB6.5 at this very party, never talked to her in my life before last night. Start talking to her around 2. I could tell she wanted it.

Around 4 I was about to go to bed when I finally got sick and tired of *****ing out and I stepped up. I isolated her asking if she wanted to go for a drive, I'd drive her car. (Pftt anything will work) So we get out there, decide we're not going for a drive, I say we get in the car anyways, she agrees.

We mack for a bit before heading to the back seat, get naked and after getting a handjob for a couple minutes and getting head, I finally got sex. Thank god I had that condom on me. I've carried one around for too long now without using it and it feels damn good to actually finally use one.

You know, the sex wasn't as great as I had expected. At first we did missionary for a bit, then switched to try to do doggy, didn't work out great (we were in the back seat of a fvcking civic haha). We went back to missionary for a while before finally we finished with her on my lap (no clue what its called lol). Don't get me wrong, it was good, but not the unbelievable, mind blowing, life changing experience that I made it out to be. Although I'm sure being drunk probably played into this.

So guys it feels good to be rid of the damn thing, but I know that I've still got a hell of a long time to go before I'm a DJ.

epitome

Don Juan
Reaction score
you hit a milestone, but you're not there yet. keep going man!

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about a good start to the week; I got accepted to Western today. :up: All the work I've put into this school year is really starting to pay off. High school (especially the parties) has really started to become a ton of fun this year now that I've become more social. I can't wait to see what university will be like!

But it's not all good news; I know there's still some things that I need to address.

I've come to the realisation that I am nowhere near over my oneitis. She's the same one that I was trying to get over in August and thinking I had gotten over her, I began talking to her again. I know that I have to stop thinking about her because it kills my game going after just one girl. The problem is that it's not her looks that attract me; it's her personality. A few nights ago I was laying in bed with an HB and I could hear one of my best buddies banging her (taking her v-card).

It killed me.

I couldn't believe it. This guy is dumb, short, skinny as hell and definately uglier than me. I couldn't sleep at all that night. It was all that I could think of the next day. I became depressed for a day because I knew it would crush her when she realised what he was in it for. I've seen her go through the same thing with one of my other buddies and it destroyed her. I've never admitted to anyone I liked this girl, but she consumes a large majority of my thoughts.

I need to stop this.

However not talking to her seems like a daunting task considering we have the same classes/friends/party together etc, not to mention she facebook/AIMs me all the time.

So basically the game plan is to continue to game other girls (obviously), continue to get lays and hopefully I can just forget about this girl.

Any other suggestions?

Haha talk about killing a happy post. I truely am happier with my life than I have ever been, but I know this is one of the last things that I have to address before I can truely be proud of who I am.

Plus it felt hella' good to get this off my chest.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a pretty damn good week fellas.

I'm finally starting to put on weight again at the gym now that hockey's done, I've been named captain of my baseball team and my acne is really starting to disappear. I felt a lot more confident too having got my V-card out of the way.

Thursday (4 day weekend; Easter) I got a little sloppy but not a big deal. One of my buddies got beat up so I got into a fight, sticking up for him. No harm done just boys being boys. Before it started I lost my shirt, just standing there in my undershirt I could feel the stares, the guy was def scared sh!tless. :crackup: (I'm a big boy) Anyway so after it was over a random girl that I used to know years ago came up to me,

HB: Hey born_athlete I got your shirt
Me: Hey thanks
HB: Look at the abs on you huh *feels my stomach*
Me: Your abs aren't too bad yourself *reach under her shirt, feel her stomach*

We fluff talked, I kino'd a lot, we hit it off. People said that cops were coming so she was in a hurry to get out of there. I got her phone number then as she was leaving asked her for a kiss on the cheek. As she went in for it, I turned my face and a quick mack sesh ensued. As she was leaving she said "You're sneaky theborn, I'm gonna keep my eye on you"

Since then she has texted me a lot, asking what I've been doing. She keeps AIMing and Facebooking me too. I know that this girl is definately the kind that goes for relationships, and that's really not what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to tell her to chill out a bit and that we can just hang out and see where it goes from there.

Friday I met a cute 3rd year girl at a party. We talked quite a bit, but I kept leaving half way through the conversation. I kept circling, talking to other people, letting her come to me. By the end of the night she came up to me and said "Damn theborn, you're popular huh?" I told her I always had time for her and looking in her eyes I could tell she wanted a kiss close. So I went in for it and we had a decent mack sesh. Got her number, should've closed later that night, didn't, oh well. This girl invited me and my buddies over to her place tomorrow night for a little get together, hopefully I'll be able to close the deal then.

Saturday, I'm not proud of what I did. Girl from Thursday asked me to hang out as well as the girl I banged last weekend was having people over. However my oneitis asked me if I wanted to come over for a movie night. Before I knew it, I was on her front steps. FVCK! She made it sound at first like it would be just us, but I soon found out that one of her friends was there so I brought one of my buddies. We watched movies, hot-tubbed, etc I didn't get or really try anything, too hard with other people around. IDIOT. I really need to get this girl outta my life.

Sunday I hung out with the girl with the Beamer that I talked about earlier and got LJBF'd. We ended up going to a party out of town. Just so happened I played hockey in this area a couple years ago so I knew a lot of people. While I was there I felt like a king. I was everybodies long lost buddy. People came up to me just to say hey and see how I was doing. I could tell that the girl I brought was getting flustered by all this social proof I had. As we were going home, I wasn't really thinking of hooking up. I've really just started thinking of this girl as a friend. However as she was dropping me off she asked me if she could come in to see "how I changed my room around". The problem; she's dating one of my good friends. I told her my mom was home and we had better wait for another night and she agreed. Funny how a little social proof can get a high school girls panties all wet.

Holy, long post. So overall I got a few prospects, as well as a few new ones. It's funny to think that at the start of the school year I had only made out with 3 girls and when I think about it now, I honestly don't think I could count how many kiss closes I've gotten.

Aside from my persistant oneitis, things are looking up gentlemen. :up:

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that two days after I write such a positive post I can come back and write this one.

I'm pissed at myself gentlemen.

Last night I went to my buddies to hang out, they were drinking but I decided against it since I have to be home early in the morning. I did however smoke weed, something that I'm beginning to think has a detrimental effect on my game.

As usual, my oneitis was there. There wasn't really anyone else for me to try to pick up (or so I tell myself), so I worked on my oneitis. (FVCK!) Last night I used a strategy that's worked really well for me in the past. I just start saying something that I know will interest them, last night it was "Oh I heard the craziest thing about yo... actually you know what never mind." I've learned that this makes girls (atleast high school girls) go wild. She wouldn't leave me alone asking me about it. She kept getting right in my face. One time she leaned in and was like 2 inches away from me, but I didn't do anything.

It gets worse though gentlemen, this is something I'm really not proud of. She then pretty much isolated me. As she was asking me to tell her she kept pointing to her lips. Still, nothing from me. WTF WAS I THINKING? Then finally she says to me, "well we could go into that room there and you could tell me" and I say "Nah I don't think I can tell you :nervous:" So stupid. So finally after I ****ed around for a while, I finally somewhat went for it in a terrible way. She was close to me and I kindof grabbed her chin (I've done it before with success) and she was just like "don't touch me, I'm mad at you!" (with a big grin on her face btw) So now I'm thinking wtf does this girl want from me?

So after a while other people crowd around us, I failed to close again, god damn it. But then the craziest thing happened. She actually seemed pissed at me and started calling me gay and saying I must like men :eek:. She was joking around while other people around but when she looked at me, I could tell she was half serious. Anyways I ended up going home absolutely fuming pissed off at myself and this was my way of venting. Haha

Good to get it off my chest.

Any suggestions? I'm finding dropping her from my life difficult considering she's always with our friends. The scary thing is I know that I have more social proof than her and I'm atleast even in looks, but for some reason I can't close, I ALWAYS clam up. DAMN IT.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a month since I last checked in gentlemen.

The reason for this visit was that last night I got my 2nd lay. :up:

I was kinda drunk and she was sober, she came and picked me up from my friends house and we had sex in the back of her car. This was the girl that I mentioned on 3/27 and we have been hanging out for a while. The sex with this girl was MUCH better as she is MUCH hotter, and she really knows what shes doing.

However despite all of this, all I can think about it my oneitis. I STILL haven't gotten over her despite hooking up with a bunch of girls over the past few months. I constantly find myself choosing to hang out with her over other girls even though I NEVER close. Even this morning after getting a lay all I could think about was wondering what my oneitis got up to last night.

I have had her isolated like 13243x but I always fail to close. It's like I know that she wants me to and while I'm thinking about it it seems easy. However as soon as I'm thrown into the situation, I clam up. Not good guys.

But that's enough of the negative, last night I got a 2nd lay so I'm happy. :up:

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well gentlemen, last night I got my 3rd lay!

I'll start with last weekend, I was really on a roll. Friday I was finally able to isolate my oneitis, we made out for a and got her shirt off, it felt great to finally be hooking up with her. Unfortunately I picked the wrong time of the month so things quickly came to a hault. Atleast I have peace of mind now knowing that she is into the idea of us hooking up. Stay tuned for further developments in that one...

On Saturday I met this cute girl from a different school, I'd say HB7.5. We fluffed for a while, most of the night after I introduced myself. Then we were sitting on the couch and I just asked her if she wanted to go upstairs. No tricks, no game. She said yes, so off we went. Unfortunately it turned out that she TOO was on her rag. Talk about bad luck.

Then last night I was drinking at my buddies place when a girl that I've made out with a few times invited me over to play pool at her friends house. Before I knew it we were on a couch banging. The pvssy wasn't as good as the last girl, but this girl sure gets an A for effort. :up: I think this was the first girl that I've made *** so it felt good.

After all of this when I was leaving, the girl from a different school that I met last weekend and I were talking. She was kindof drunk but told me, "I fully would've fvcked you if I wasn't on my rag last weekend. You made me sooo horny." So at this point I'm all outta gas, but getting her number for the next night haha. She texted me this morning and told me about a party tonight so hopefully I'll be able to close there.

Now that I've accepted my offer for University, I'm really able to relax with the school work. I'm focusing on becoming the best seducer I can and getting the most/quality lays before I head out.

It's going to be a fun couple of months fellas. :up:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are on a tear man, congrats. keep on hunting, things are only gonna get easier in Western, its like the party capital in Canadian schools with something like 30,000 students if I'm not mistaken

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm seems like this stuff is getting easier, got my 4th and first sober lay tonight! :up:

However it's not all good news.

I know from my first 4 times having sex (4/27 girl twice) that it's best if I get the girl off or close to it, as I'm no marathon man. However I was still lasting a respectable 10+ minutes (incl breaks) so it wasn't anything to be worried about.

Well tonight I was with a girl that I would rate about a 7. We've made out a couple times, exchanged texts etc. Well tonight my mom was outta town so she came over. We fluffed for a bit, I initiated and we were off. I fingered her for a while, she kept pulling at my dyck but I told her to wait. Then finally after I figgured she was ready, I entered. This is before she had really barely even touched me.

I made like 3 thrusts and could feel myself starting to get real close. :nervous: This hadn't happened the other times. So I pulled out, saying I was uncomfortable (Used it before). I don't think she bought it. So we changed around a bit, and about 10 thrusts later I could feel it coming on again. I figgured I'd try to battle through it, but I couldn't. I came but kept fvcking (stupid idea, I know) Then after a bit I just said I thought the condom was slipping. I was right, it had slid off but luckily when I pulled out it fell out. (I'm pretty sure anyway :nervous:)

I tried to throw on another dome, but I couldn't keep it up. Fck! So I fingered her for a bit more, got her to *** (I suspect she might've faked it) and then she head out.

I know she's going to tell her friends about it and it's embarassing as sh!t. I don't want to be terrible at sex, so I'm going to start doing the PC Exercises stat. This could turn into be a new flaw in my game, so I gotta stop it ASAP.

The good news is that we have a grad camping trip all day tmrw / all night and she's a grade 11 so she won't be there. So I know tmrw will definately have huge potential to get another lay, and hopefully I'll be much better.

chubbycheeks720

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, but hey you gotta take babysteps and your getting somewhere

And have you tried cumming before you have sex? You'll last longer.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got a 5th lay like I had hoped on the grad trip, but it wasn't with the girl that I had hoped.

This was the first lay I've got that I have regretted. The girl is a definite UG, as well as a wh0re. I know that I will have lost the respect of a lot of the girls with this one.

A bunch of people warned me not to, but I was too drunk. I barely remember and I wish I didn't at all. It was horrible, I didn't *** because I was unbelievably drunk and not even slightly turned on.

Oh well live and learn I suppose. Big UFC tonight, hopefully after BJ Penn TKOs Sherk I will be able to find a better looking girl. :crackup:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, senior year finally ended for me on Friday. Didn't get laid, but on the bright side I got a lot more experience in this year than with any previous year. This year I got my first number and overall just talked to a lot of girls and became a lot comfortable with doing kino and stuff with girls. And college can only get better. To be honest, I don't even know if I'm graduating because of this one class.