Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

♥ We women still love men !! ♥

Love<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Miss love heart, tell us about your last two long term relationships and/or marriages. How long together? What did he do wrong? What did you do wrong? Who ended it and why? And how old are you now?
I'm pretty young right now and don't want to be in a relationship yet. The only guy that I'm gonna be in relationship with is going to be the guy I'm going to marry. I'm not the "sleeping around type"

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
send me your t1ts

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I realize after feminism, there has been more hate between men and women than ever before. I'm surprised there isn't a gender war. Anyways, I know that feminism has brainwashed SOME women so much that they emotionally and physically hurt men. Anyway... I just wanted to remind you that there are some women out there that still do love you ♥ (like me !! :) )!!

Just stay away from manly dumb women and girls who go to bars and get drunk...they arent good!

What drove you to become a part of this website?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand... When women act like feminists and insult, you don't like it. And now, I'm praising me and you don't like that either? What do you want?
Show us your bewbs....

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand... When women act like feminists and insult, you don't like it. And now, I'm praising me and you don't like that either? What do you want?
I want an attractive girl that is loyal. Talk is cheap and hollow. Of course many women 'love' men and are not too feminist, but only if the man is top tier looking.