Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Become great!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post was inspired by Scorpius' description of guys pulling out their notes in the middle of the club. I don't know why, but when i read that part, i started laughing out loud. I'm a d1ck, forgive me. But seriously, when oh when will people realize that 90% of their failures result from the fact that they are taking this way, WAY too seriously? I've seen guys who look like sh1t and yet lay hot women simply because they take chicks about as seriously as little kids. I remember when last week, a couple of chicks were being disrespectful towards me and my wingman. I was just standing there with a big, big grin on my face: in my eyes, all i saw was a little girl pulling on her daddy's shirt. Sure that could get annoying, but how could you take something like that seriously, let alone lose your temper over it? Minutes later, i was already talking to another chick. So try placing as much importance on a chick's affection and approval as you would on a kid's. Because underneath it all, that's all they are: little kids with good genes, all grown up but not quite.

I heard a saying once that when it comes to dating, "one who cares least wins." This is one of the simplest, yet truest and most important statements about seduction i've ever heard. In essence, Mystery Method attempts to COPY the behavior of people who don't really care about chicks because they don't see them as being all that great. But the major point MM completely misses, one that makes it ultimately fail in the long run, is that it attempts to deal with the effect, not the cause. Anyone who studies philosophy will immediately see why this can never work. It's like this: the circumstance you're attempting to fight is lack of affection from women. You think the cause is your behavior, but it really isn't. The cause is what's in your head, because that's what controls the behavior. Focusing on addressing your behavior is like putting a band aid on a shotgun wound. Instead, you should focus on stopping the bleeding by concentrating on the internals because once you get your life and your thoughts in order, behavior that women find irresistible will be generated automatically. If you ask me, 90% of your time should be spent on activities that better yourself and your inner game, and 10% on outer game and verbals. Unfortunately, it's usually the other way around at best.

A lot of popular techniques improve outer game, but do so much damage to inner game that whatever good they bring is like a drop of water in a bucket. Here's how that works. Think of your confidence as a pillar that holds up your success in seduction. Confidence with women comes from thoughts like "every chick wants a guy like me," "i can offer them more than they could ever offer me," "i'm more rare and valuable than they are," and so on. (If you find it hard to convince yourself of this, you'll know why by the end of this post). Now, the way i see it, the moment you start making rocket science out of seduction, you essentially smash that pillar into pieces with a sledgehammer. Can you really make yourself believe that you've got "more to offer her than she can offer you" if you're standing in the middle of the club and reading routines off a sheet of paper? How is that any different from a terminal AFC reciting poetry before a date? It's EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Both actions are caused by thoughts of inferiority. The AFC attempts to make himself worthy by reciting poetry, and the so-called PUA does it by reciting routines. Same thoughts, different words, same outcome.

Now, the desire to become better for women is perfectly normal. Taking action based on that desire is a concept known as sex transmutation, often talked about by the likes of Napoleon Hill. Sex transmutation is largely responsible for the development of our civilization. Yes, men built the skyscrapers, but they did it to impress the women. Because there is nothing a man desires more than to be seen as important and be desired by women. Nothing. It's in our blood and is one of nature's most amazing mechanisms which ensure the survival and development of our species. Great men, from the stone age to the information age, have always been able to spread their seed more than inferior men. Their genes are passed on to more children than the genes of lesser men. That's evolution, happening every day, all around us. So it's perfectly normal and healthy to want to be a better man for women. Historically, nearly all great men had highly sexual natures. And even today, show me a sexual man who doesn't hit the gym? Or an asexual man who does. But where most people go wrong is when they take that desire and try to "become a better man FOR WOMEN," instead of becoming "A BETTER MAN for women." They focus on the wrong part of the equation. Instead of studying nutrition to get an amazing body and lengthen their life, they study funny lines to make some party girl laugh.

The right way of channeling this desire is by going to the gym, busting your balls at work and creating grand plans for the future. And not only creating them but backing them up with action for as long as it takes to make them come true. The wrong way of channeling sexual desire is ignoring all that and spending your energy on small surface fixes that are supposed to make everything ok. Things don't work that way, and you get exactly what you put in. Lemme ask you something, how many PUAs can you think of that either have a great body or a great career? Or both? Can you even name one? And if so, do you think he would have gotten into this field if he's always had a great body and/or a great career? Of course not. Guys like that don't need to study this ****. They're spending their energy on the right things, and their inner game is rock-solid as a result. Their outer game is also rock-solid because its powered by inner game. They pass tests without even recognizing them because to them, those tests are like snowballs breaking against a castle wall. They get laid, and the idea of studying seduction seems laughable to them. They're used to not having to work for chicks, but having chicks work for them. Why? Because they're great guys and the women know this!

Instead of shaking your fist at them and their effortless lays, and then going back to pouring over ASF archives, toss your track pants in the bag, grab the car keys and get your ass to the gym! Don't try to beat them, join them! Sooner or later, you're gonna realize that becoming a great seductionist REQUIRES becoming a great man. There is no way around that. There are no shortcuts. If you want great women, i mean GREAT women with amazing looks, vibrant personalities, promising careers, etc, you must become a GREAT man. There is no way around this, none. You may fool them with a few funny lines at first, but very soon they're gonna realize that it was all an act. They'll see your scrawny arms. They'll sit in your rusty car. And then they'll start looking elsewhere because they know they can do better, and they're right. You'll attract what you ARE, not what you WANT. A great man deserves a great woman, and vice versa. If you want great things, BE great. With that said, your running shoes are in THAT corner, and over there, on THAT shelf, is the self-help book you bought 8 months ago and never finished. Get to work my friend, and i'll see you at the top of the world!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! This spirit is what we need more in this forum. If you work out then why do you never visit the H+F forum?

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes yes yes

Originally posted by Krassus
If you want great women, i mean GREAT women with amazing looks, vibrant personalities, promising careers, etc, you must become a GREAT man. There is no way around this, none.

You'll attract what you ARE, not what you WANT. A great man deserves a great woman, and vice versa. If you want great things, BE great.

Get to work my friend, and i'll see you at the top of the world!
Finally, a post that really captures what this site should be promoting. Something that truely is inspiring.

I have become increasingly dejected & non-chalant towards alot of stuff on this site recently. There's alot of narcasistic ramblings & attitudes teaching people to aspire to blandness & selfishness.

Your post has reminded me why i came here in the first place. I'm getting back on the saddle to greatness, & i know it's gonna be a bumpy ride, but the trophy is gonna be mine!

thanks for reminding me where i should be going.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, one of the better ones since i've been here, I am going to finish up some studying and then hit the gym.

Adam See

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what DJism is all about, making yourself a great man.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you are trying to say that by going to the gym you become a great men and attract all the inteligent beautifule women. no shyt.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent my friend, but to post this it's obvious you are on to greatness yourself, so you at the end.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Pick up lines and 'techniques' are a short-term solution to a long-term problem.

One day somebody is going to see inside, this is when your going to need more then cheap lines and techniques.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent post.

I agree with your content completely though I have one question that I would like to ask you. How does one deal with greatness once it is achieved?

I know this question sounds a bit strange, but honestly think about it for a minute. In a society of immediate gratification most people are not looking to become great or at least feel that they shouldn't have to spend the time in order to become great. From my experience it seems that the people who spend the time to better themselves are the first to get laughed at and ridiculed for their accomplishments. Yet they are the ones who truly make a difference and live life according to their own whims regardless of what people say about them. It is almost as though true greatness becomes a curse.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
This is an excellent post.

I agree with your content completely though I have one question that I would like to ask you. How does one deal with greatness once it is achieved?

I know this question sounds a bit strange, but honestly think about it for a minute. In a society of immediate gratification most people are not looking to become great or at least feel that they shouldn't have to spend the time in order to become great. From my experience it seems that the people who spend the time to better themselves are the first to get laughed at and ridiculed for their accomplishments. Yet they are the ones who truly make a difference and live life according to their own whims regardless of what people say about them. It is almost as though true greatness becomes a curse.
Yes I agree with you on this about a lot of people and instant gratifications, but that is their lost. You dont strike me as one of those type of people, so you being part of this board do inspire for greatness and when you reach it, and Im sure you will, it will be will worth it.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
From my experience it seems that the people who spend the time to better themselves are the first to get laughed at and ridiculed for their accomplishments. Yet they are the ones who truly make a difference and live life according to their own whims regardless of what people say about them. It is almost as though true greatness becomes a curse.
Sounds like you should make it a point not to surround yourself with people of... lesser quality. I've never experienced this myself and have gotten nothing but respect for my accomplishments.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
About mother-****ing time someone comes out with a noteworthy post. I am sure that your confidence will not be usurped from you anytime soon.

Superb Essay.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus, I copied and pasted your post in Notepad to read it later......3 days later tonight I finally read it. Fuxking awesome post. I've been reading Think and Grow Rich which I'm finally gonna be finishing up and your post couldn't have been better. I think posts like yours seem to get overlooked alot but thanks so much for writing this.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
good ****, before you can become the perfect PUA u have to be the PERFECT MALE, it all in the ball of yarn that makes that ALPHA stand out.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the part about girls being like little girls, very true.

The gym also helps, but the whole p00k stuff, give me a break. If I looked older, I know for a fact I'd get highly succsessful women! Actualy, I could probs get a woman in her mid 20s with a great career, looks etc now. The girl I'm seeing now is hot, has her own place, has a nice car etc, and I have jack. Seriously though, your in a club, your in your late 20s through putting in all that effort to get your great job etc...... Your standing there.......you have your empire.......your standing by the bar thinking your the best.......and you think, WOW I just did all that and it's made zero diffrence!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
Your standing there.......you have your empire.......your standing by the bar
Great men don't stand by the bar alone, that much is for certain. Of course, it could be argued that great men don't stand by the bar, period. I think that's closer to the truth.