Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My GREAT Philosphy

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read this board a little bit and i might be off since i didn't read everything, but it seems like many of you have the wrong focus here. Majority seem to be TRYING to get girls and waiting their time working on developing the GETTING technique. Instead of trying techniques to get girls, focus on becoming the type of person that girls are attracted, rich, powerful and respected, pretty much the "alpha male" I don't know what many of you read outside of this board but try some books, it'll be much easier to get girls once your jacked, rich, and respected. You don't have to take it to the extreme but make those a study. Right now, I’ll give you the benefit of my philosophy, which is a combination of the greatest thinkers of our age.

Jim Rohn says "work harder on yourself then you do on your job." This can be paraphrased into "work harder on yourself then you do on getting girls”. Get into personal development, KEY THING: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, listen to cds, read books Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins are a great start. While improving the your inside, work on the outside as well, start going to the gym, make diet and training a study, two good books to start are “Body For Life”, and “Power Eating” to handle your diet, also get Arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding to get some ideas on lifting if you can't afford a trainer, and model those who are achieving the results you want.

Then learn to be rich and successful, make wealth and success a STUDY, read biographies or rich and successful people, learn about their habits, see how they think, so then you get some good role models to model yourself after, then read HOW TO BE RICH books, Rich Dad Poor Dad is a good start, Cash Flow Quadrant is another great one, then read every real estate book u can get your hands on to learn the quickest way of getting rich (One Minute Millionaire, Flipping Properties, Buy It Sell It Fix it Profit, How to make Money in Real estate...go to Amazon and look at the ratings and pick out books that have the highest ratings by most amount of people as your first reads. If you’ve found a book that you REALLY licked, search the internet for “Reading List NAMEOFYOURBOOK” you’ll find people who read and like your book, listing other books that they found very interesting.

STUDY SALES, listen to sales tapes, read sales books, they'll help you with girls, they preach the same mentality and no matter if you guys know it or not you're all sales people, YOU"RE ALL SELLING YOUR D$CKS to the girls, “it's either you sell her you D$CK, or she sells you on the reason why she doesn't want to buy it”, so you might as well get some good sales tips from top sales people like Zig Zigler and Brian Tracy. Sales and getting girls is all the same, have a good product and play the numbers game (work the ratios) run that sh$t like a business. Say you get 20 numbers in a weekend, 15 will be real, 5 will turn into dates, 1 will turn into a lay. Well now you got your starting ratio, now work on improving it by improving your sales presentation, even if you don't improve it, u now know that to f$ck 10 girls you have to get 200#s. However, don't forget to WORK ON THE PRODUCT more then you WORK ON YOUR SALES PRESENTATION, when u got a good product u don't have to be as good at selling it, u can have the lousiest sales presentation and girls will still want to buy your d$ck because of all the other advantages you have to offer, remember your not selling your features, your selling your advantages.
And then....hopefully you'll get bored of chasing girls and getting your sense worth from Fing chicks, putting notches on your belt and bragging about it to your boys, so hopefully you will eventually be able to pursue some real worth while goals like developing financial independence, taking care of your family emotionally/financially, helping out worthwhile charities, organizations and your community in general, by that time you’ll have girls chasing you.

IMO, girls are a BY PRODUCT of being successful, the best girls will always be attracted to their equivalent in a male, u might trick her into Fing u one night by putting on a charade and acting like you’re the sh$t, but she'll eventually see past the BS and leave your unless u truly are her equivalent or better. So don’t act, BECOME….but until you become, keep ACTing AS IF….just don’t get stuck in the acting stage.

PS Once u got your diet and lifting right, and I mean REALLY RIGHT by making both a study, do yourself a favor, and do a cycle or two of steroids, but make that a study too, don’t just jump into without studying that for a few months at least. To start, read Legal Muscle by Rick Collins, and learn all you can from boards like www.anabolex.com, www.elitefitness.com and others. Like my friend said, why take a tricycle somewhere, when taking the right precautions you can safely fly the concord jet to your destination.

PPS It'll take you a long time to read all those books and listen to the tapes without brain enhancement so get your hands on some adderall or ritalin from your or your friends little brother and get to work on yourself. Like before, SURE you can get there reading all this info w/out it, but how long is that going to take? Do you want to live this life now or do you want to get there eventually? keep a journal of what you're learning and treat this whole process like a class that you HAVE to get an A in. Review regularly

PPPS GET SOME WRITEEN GOALS!!! PLAN YOUR LIFE

PPPPS If you want to argue with any of this, don't expect me to respond, I WILL answer specific questions, I WILL NOT argue anything with any of you, I’m not here for a debate. I CREATED my life, I wrote my own script and I’m living it, I started with nothing and now live in a resort in a place where people look forward to vacationing, I drive a car most people hope to have one day in their life, I bang girls that most of you dream of (although have had ones that some of you would touch with my d$ck), and I make in a month working for myself then any top 4 year college grad coming out of college can hope for to make in year working for someone else. Am I bragging, yea a little, I’m damn proud of myself, this is more of a journal entry for myself then it is for you guys, but I decided to share it with you hoping it’ll help at least one person, maybe this’ll be the start of my motivational speaker career, ha. In any case this is all the TRUTH. It's to show you that all this is POSSIBLE through READING, studying, and lots of hard SMART work. Work smarter (adderall, Ritalin, plus all the shortcuts you’ll learn from books instead of trial and error) not harder. Don’t reinvent the wheel, whatever u want to achieve someone’s already done it and wrote a book on it, search and ye shall find.

PPPPPS I’ll give my famous metaphor that’ll give me away to all my friends, you all come into this world without any direction, it’s like you walk into a restaurant and pick out what you want to eat by looking around at what is on other peoples plates, u talk to them about their food, “this looks good, why don’t I try this”, instead of doing that, do yourself a favor and learn what is available, read the Fing menu, and by menu I mean BOOKS! Don’t waist too much time on these message boards, if some one wrote something that good, they’re going to charge for it. Ex: David De Angelo and Double Your Dating…….great GREAT book, my style is almost identical to his, not sure if it’s coincidence, probably more likely because I read his essay back in the day before he turned it into a book.

Anyway, hopefully this helps someone out there.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YES

BUT???? Have you got any! You improved yourself, which I am ALL FOR, but did you score? You need to relate it to success for the blokes to really like what you have said.

I am with you except for the steroids and ritalin and constant friggin reading.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SCRATCH THAT

I didn't read it properly, yes, you got your leg over. I am not a fan of roids and junk, I prefer to work on the inner game, but, at least you are upbeat, thats good to see.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by John Galt 2
I've read this board a little bit and i might be off since i didn't read everything, but it seems like many of you have the wrong focus here. Majority seem to be TRYING to get girls and waiting their time working on developing the GETTING technique. Instead of trying techniques to get girls, focus on becoming the type of person that girls are attracted, rich, powerful and respected, pretty much the "alpha male" I don't know what many of you read outside of this board but try some books, it'll be much easier to get girls once your jacked, rich, and respected. You don't have to take it to the extreme but make those a study. Right now, I’ll give you the benefit of my philosophy, which is a combination of the greatest thinkers of our age.

Jim Rohn says "work harder on yourself then you do on your job." This can be paraphrased into "work harder on yourself then you do on getting girls”. Get into personal development, KEY THING: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, listen to cds, read books Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins are a great start. While improving the your inside, work on the outside as well, start going to the gym, make diet and training a study, two good books to start are “Body For Life”, and “Power Eating” to handle your diet, also get Arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding to get some ideas on lifting if you can't afford a trainer, and model those who are achieving the results you want.

Then learn to be rich and successful, make wealth and success a STUDY, read biographies or rich and successful people, learn about their habits, see how they think, so then you get some good role models to model yourself after, then read HOW TO BE RICH books, Rich Dad Poor Dad is a good start, Cash Flow Quadrant is another great one, then read every real estate book u can get your hands on to learn the quickest way of getting rich (One Minute Millionaire, Flipping Properties, Buy It Sell It Fix it Profit, How to make Money in Real estate...go to Amazon and look at the ratings and pick out books that have the highest ratings by most amount of people as your first reads. If you’ve found a book that you REALLY licked, search the internet for “Reading List NAMEOFYOURBOOK” you’ll find people who read and like your book, listing other books that they found very interesting.

STUDY SALES, listen to sales tapes, read sales books, they'll help you with girls, they preach the same mentality and no matter if you guys know it or not you're all sales people, YOU"RE ALL SELLING YOUR D$CKS to the girls, “it's either you sell her you D$CK, or she sells you on the reason why she doesn't want to buy it”, so you might as well get some good sales tips from top sales people like Zig Zigler and Brian Tracy. Sales and getting girls is all the same, have a good product and play the numbers game (work the ratios) run that sh$t like a business. Say you get 20 numbers in a weekend, 15 will be real, 5 will turn into dates, 1 will turn into a lay. Well now you got your starting ratio, now work on improving it by improving your sales presentation, even if you don't improve it, u now know that to f$ck 10 girls you have to get 200#s. However, don't forget to WORK ON THE PRODUCT more then you WORK ON YOUR SALES PRESENTATION, when u got a good product u don't have to be as good at selling it, u can have the lousiest sales presentation and girls will still want to buy your d$ck because of all the other advantages you have to offer, remember your not selling your features, your selling your advantages.
And then....hopefully you'll get bored of chasing girls and getting your sense worth from Fing chicks, putting notches on your belt and bragging about it to your boys, so hopefully you will eventually be able to pursue some real worth while goals like developing financial independence, taking care of your family emotionally/financially, helping out worthwhile charities, organizations and your community in general, by that time you’ll have girls chasing you.

IMO, girls are a BY PRODUCT of being successful, the best girls will always be attracted to their equivalent in a male, u might trick her into Fing u one night by putting on a charade and acting like you’re the sh$t, but she'll eventually see past the BS and leave your unless u truly are her equivalent or better. So don’t act, BECOME….but until you become, keep ACTing AS IF….just don’t get stuck in the acting stage.

PS Once u got your diet and lifting right, and I mean REALLY RIGHT by making both a study, do yourself a favor, and do a cycle or two of steroids, but make that a study too, don’t just jump into without studying that for a few months at least. To start, read Legal Muscle by Rick Collins, and learn all you can from boards like www.anabolex.com,www.elitefitness.com and others. Like my friend said, why take a tricycle somewhere, when taking the right precautions you can safely fly the concord jet to your destination.

PPS It'll take you a long time to read all those books and listen to the tapes without brain enhancement so get your hands on some adderall or ritalin from your or your friends little brother and get to work on yourself. Like before, SURE you can get there reading all this info w/out it, but how long is that going to take? Do you want to live this life now or do you want to get there eventually? keep a journal of what you're learning and treat this whole process like a class that you HAVE to get an A in. Review regularly

PPPS GET SOME WRITEEN GOALS!!! PLAN YOUR LIFE

PPPPS If you want to argue with any of this, don't expect me to respond, I WILL answer specific questions, I WILL NOT argue anything with any of you, I’m not here for a debate. I CREATED my life, I wrote my own script and I’m living it, I started with nothing and now live in a resort in a place where people look forward to vacationing, I drive a car most people hope to have one day in their life, I bang girls that most of you dream of (although have had ones that some of you would touch with my d$ck), and I make in a month working for myself then any top 4 year college grad coming out of college can hope for to make in year working for someone else. Am I bragging, yea a little, I’m damn proud of myself, this is more of a journal entry for myself then it is for you guys, but I decided to share it with you hoping it’ll help at least one person, maybe this’ll be the start of my motivational speaker career, ha. In any case this is all the TRUTH. It's to show you that all this is POSSIBLE through READING, studying, and lots of hard SMART work. Work smarter (adderall, Ritalin, plus all the shortcuts you’ll learn from books instead of trial and error) not harder. Don’t reinvent the wheel, whatever u want to achieve someone’s already done it and wrote a book on it, search and ye shall find.

PPPPPS I’ll give my famous metaphor that’ll give me away to all my friends, you all come into this world without any direction, it’s like you walk into a restaurant and pick out what you want to eat by looking around at what is on other peoples plates, u talk to them about their food, “this looks good, why don’t I try this”, instead of doing that, do yourself a favor and learn what is available, read the Fing menu, and by menu I mean BOOKS! Don’t waist too much time on these message boards, if some one wrote something that good, they’re going to charge for it. Ex: David De Angelo and Double Your Dating…….great GREAT book, my style is almost identical to his, not sure if it’s coincidence, probably more likely because I read his essay back in the day before he turned it into a book.

Anyway, hopefully this helps someone out there.
your life is so great that you come here to tell us this bull**** ?? the anabolex are sure working on you, your testosterone is through the roof, Mr Ego.

also, no u wont make a good motavational speaker like you say, because there job is to help others, your too obsessed with yourself

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: YES

Originally posted by Sart
BUT???? Have you got any! You improved yourself, which I am ALL FOR, but did you score? You need to relate it to success for the blokes to really like what you have said.

I am with you except for the steroids and ritalin and constant friggin reading.

I've had sex with way too many women to count, i was always natural at it but i came to this site after a long term relationship after which i lost all my game, this site helped me to understand the dynamics of "the game" intellectually and improve on it dramatically, i've adopted many things from this site into my regular vocabulary when dealing with women and it no doubt helps, sales presentation is VERY important and i'll always keep working on improving it, however more important then the sales presentation is the product your selling and whether its going to feel the needs of that particular girl, the gist of my post is work harder on the product then you do on your sales presentation.

Also, the some of you might want to try this, its been working well for me, instead of trying to prove yourself to the girl, turn every meeting into a job interview, like ur interviwing her for a position in your company, i guess it actually helps when you really are doing that but i have a friend who's still in college who started doing this and he's loved the result. This turns the tables right around and they start listing all their qualifications to you, and you can start shooting them down (neg hitting) and telling them what areas they need to improve on. Plus it takes the pressure off you because you're not trying to impress her, you're in a sense qualifying her as to whether she is good enough to bring into your world.

Sart, steroids and reading are not for everyone, it's just a faster way of getting to where you want to go, i'm all about efficiency in my business and life. As Hellen Keller says, "study borrows from the experience of others", so if you don't want to borrow from other successful peoples experiences, then just live REALLY long time and learn from trial and error, i'd rather take some sh!t they give to little kids to calm them down and borrow as much experience as i can, as far as steroids...you can LIFT and Eat right for a really long time and if your genetics permit you might achieve the body your're looking for in 10 years, i'd rather utilize the latest technology to get to where i want to be in a few short months. (This doesn't mean start juice right away, i was lifting for 5 years 5 days a week before i started, if you don't have the discipline to go without steroids for a while and build a base steroid free, you'll lose it all once you stop steroids because you never had the discipline in the first place, steroids are to take your body to the NEXT level, this isn't for beginners. If you're consider doing them, read this.... http://www.anabolicfitness.net/library/age.htm

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I ain't reading all that sh!t. I have stuff to do. :p
Yea, you should probably start working on racking up another 33 hundred posts on this board in the next year ;)

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My GREAT Philosphy

Originally posted by Agressor
the anabolex are sure working on you, your testosterone is through the roof, Mr Ego.
I wish, i've been off for the longest i've been off in years, when i'm on i become superman...it's making 60k this month thats making my ego so big buddy, but if you can't see past what you consider my ego shining though and get anything out of my post, i'm sorry i couldn't help ya bro.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU"RE ALL SELLING YOUR D$CKS to the girls, “it's either you sell her you D$CK
1. there is no way 100 percent of us here are selling our ****s..I just had a discussion about this the last few days.

2. why do we need to take steroids?

do you assume none of us lift weights?? I dont need to take anabolic steroids to better myself.

3. I think youve missed this website..I bet you havent read **** here...if you have..you wouldnt of looked like f*cking dip**** with ur useless post. maybe ur 60 k a month or big physic has gone to ur head. DO u realize alot of kids here dont give a **** about making tons of money nor taking roids...I make about 30 k per yr, have sex with hot women and love my life...I guess I need to be you to be happy.

why dont u leave since you didnt care to understand this place in the first place.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by John Galt 2

PS Once u got your diet and lifting right, and I mean REALLY RIGHT by making both a study, do yourself a favor, and do a cycle or two of steroids, but make that a study too, don’t just jump into without studying that for a few months at least. To start, read Legal Muscle by Rick Collins, and learn all you can from boards like www.anabolex.com, www.elitefitness.com and others. Like my friend said, why take a tricycle somewhere, when taking the right precautions you can safely fly the concord jet to your destination.
Thanks for the tip, Barry Bonds.

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
1. there is no way 100 percent of us here are selling our ****s..I just had a discussion about this the last few days.

2. why do we need to take steroids?

do you assume none of us lift weights?? I dont need to take anabolic steroids to better myself.

1. Thats right, 100% of you aren't, if you were you wouldn't be here learning how to sell better, whether your trying to make ONE sale to the girl you're gonna mary, or you're selling it to everyone who'll buy it, you're ALL SELLING, or in many cases not closing the sale, many are stuck in the prospecting stage, many are stock in building rapport and simply haven't learned to close.

2. I appologize if i made it unclear, NOBODY NEEDs to take steroids, or adderall or ritalin, and like i mentioned before the Veteran Consensus Statement on the age of initiation of Anabolic use should be read before http://www.anabolicfitness.net/library/age.htm and followed closely, I simply mentioned it to let the "non traditional" view be heard in terms of bringing people to the next level, u gotta learn to crawl before you learn to walk.

I also want to stress, that steroids and body alone wont do **** for you, i know plenty of jacked guys with GREAT bodies who rarely get laid, so don't think thats the answer alone, it completes the package, doesn't make it.

I'm not trying to be popular here with my steroid opinions, i just want all of you to study something before you go believing all the BS proganda you hear in the media and on ESPN. Learn the truth, search for it, don't be spoon fed you information by the media, read some non biased, non sensationalized info on this subject.

3. Silly Friv, no one said you can't be happy, you can be happy being you, why getting so defensive? :confused: I bet you're right, most kids dont want to make that much money because don't think its possible, the only way the media shows us that that kind of money is possible is through sports, or music or acting...i want to show some kids the light here, if one kid picks up some books and that makes a diff in his life then my post was worth it, he came here to learn to how F$ck girls and instead changed his life by picking up a book, that'll make me feel good at the end of the day. As far as you telling me to leave, learn some manners and learn you role buddy. If the owner of a house asks me to leave i'll walk out without saying a word, if another guest doesn't like me and tells me to leave, i'd laugh in his face and in my younger days i'd probably b!tch smack him, but i'm more mature now, and past that kind of non sense ;)

Last edited:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you assume everything...how do you know I havent read information on steroids..maybe I should start throwing out links all over to prove myself.

yea im selling myself to women. thats right! hey baby let me sell you some chris, I play halo 2 online, I work, go to school to study meteorology since that makes me happier than anything else I do..oh yea also while im at it, let me sell you my ****..its a good ****..I treat it well..and use it frequiently wether its with my own great hands or women...you will love it..oh yea and my bad I only make a measly 30 k per yr..but considering ive set my self low and and dont believe I can make more than that..im fuked..im no John Galt 2! thats right baby DUECE. before I forget..im sorry I only have 14 or 15 inch arms..yea Balco was shutdown before they sent me there stuff..what a shame. I also cant seal the deal..I wish I could but according to Mr Galt. Most of us here at sosuave cant seal the deal.

maybe we dont take roids, make 60 k per month, or go to websites to sell things or feed egos...but I do have one thing for you..a good ole fasion.

f*ck you!

ps. I am defensive..im defending the fact that the guys who come here..dont need to listen to your ****.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You cats are tripping! when cats post all these estrogen, chicken hearted, step 1 to 1000 technique on getting laid post you guys eat it up, but when a cat comes here talking about things to make you better you start complaining.

JG2 I feel you, on being the best you can be. Women are a by-product of being a man, and once you master being a man (getting PAID is part of being a man), they come in droves you digg.

M.O.B.-Money over Bitc#s

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you assume everything...how do you know I havent read information on steroids..maybe I should start throwing out links all over to prove myself.

yea im selling myself to women. thats right! hey baby let me sell you some chris, I play halo 2 online, I work, go to school to study meteorology since that makes me happier than anything else I do..oh yea also while im at it, let me sell you my ****..its a good ****..I treat it well..and use it frequiently wether its with my own great hands or women...you will love it..oh yea and my bad I only make a measly 30 k per yr..but considering ive set my self low and and dont believe I can make more than that..im fuked..im no John Galt 2! thats right baby DUECE. before I forget..im sorry I only have 14 or 15 inch arms..yea Balco was shutdown before they sent me there stuff..what a shame. I also cant seal the deal..I wish I could but according to Mr Galt. Most of us here at sosuave cant seal the deal.

maybe we dont take roids, make 60 k per month, or go to websites to sell things or feed egos...but I do have one thing for you..a good ole fasion.

f*ck you!

ps. I am defensive..im defending the fact that the guys who come here..dont need to listen to your ****.
I hope you feel better now, have a great day bro.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that John Galt 2. You know your stuff.

I've been preaching the same thing for a while now. Women are sales and it is a #s game.

Most people on here try to better their game but not themselves. That is why they will never score the woman of their dreams.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I re-read your stuff..I have to agree with you..I mistakenly took offense to it..because I thought it was written with arrogence..you are right..bettering yourself and situation(income) helps. but is only part of it.

Don Juan
Reaction score
John I've recently begun making it a habit to read one self-improvement book / month.

Can you take the time to give me some excellent biographies?

I'm an entrepreneur. Sales and promotion focused businesses at the moment.

John Galt 2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I re-read your stuff..I have to agree with you..I mistakenly took offense to it..because I thought it was written with arrogence..you are right..bettering yourself and situation(income) helps. but is only part of it.
Friv, glad you re read and understood the message.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the reason..I didnt give it much thought was because this Forum is more for learning the game with women....while self improvement..but there really isnt enuf stuff on here about what your talking about. I can see ur points on money, fitness and other things..makes a lot of sense