Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Empower Your Voice

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W E A P O N S . O F . M A S S . S E D U C T I O N >> P A R T . 1 . O F . 1 5
Click the link ^^^ for the Table of Contents.
"Empower Your Voice"

"It's not what you say, it's HOW you say it"

Two people can say the same exact words and get totally opposite reactions. Why? What makes others embrace or reject your words? Well there are several elements of successful delivery and they are very subtle! One of them is how you speak with your body, but we will get into that in a bit. On the vocal tip, there are a number of ways that you can communicate more effectively.

Projection
This was a huge problem for me. Even when I had something interesting to say, people would ignore me because my voice was weak and nasally. I knew something was wrong with me, but it took the help of one of my good friends, who is an actor, to pinpoint the problem. He taught me this simple yet effective exercise that transformed my voice from dud to stud.

1. Take a deep breath using your diaphragm. You do this by paying attention to your gut. When you breathe in, your chest should not rise, rather your stomach should rise. Envision your belly button moving AWAY from your spine as you inhale. Breathe in slowly and deeply.
2. Once your lungs are filled, open your mouth and say "ahhhh" at a comfortable pitch, as you are making this sound, close your mouth so it becomes "Mmmmm"
3. Sustain the sound of your voice but gradually lower your pitch. When done correctly, you will feel a vibration travel from your throat all the way down to your gut. Change your pitch up and down until you can feel a line of vibration stretching from your belly to your throat.

When you have honed in on the strongest vibes, you are generating what scientists refer to as "Sympathetic Frequency". It is the optimum vibration that makes your body resonate with the sound of your voice, giving it a much fuller and richer sound. I did this exercise everyday until I got comfortable with my frequency and it made a HUGE difference! Everything I said took on a new meaning and I found that more people wanted to listen to me.

Dynamics
Fluctuate your pitch. Nobody wants to listen to a monotonous drone! The most engaging speakers modulate their voices and their speech becomes almost song-like. Listen to any great talk show host, actor or comedian and try to mimic their "song" by humming it. This exercise opened a new world of communication for me!

Definitive Statements
While you are working on your dynamics, pay attention to how you end your sentences. If you tend to finish them on a higher note your statements will sound like questions and you will seem unsure of yourself (???) Practice getting your downswing on so people don't think you are some wishy-washy pansy-ass. (!!!)

Pace
Trynottotalktoofast and bunchallyourwordstogetherinonebreath, it is unnerving and makes whatever you say seem trivial. Keep your tone slow and deliberate, let those words pour from your throat like honey. Pause for effect often throughout your convos, especially before the high points. Watch politicians, preachers and great storytellers and you will see that dramatic pauses are a great way to make people ................ anticipate your words!

Avoiding Brainfarts
I discovered I had this problem when I got this crazy idea to record a daily journal on tape. When I played my voice back I was surprised by some disturbing patterns in my speech. At first it was subtle, you know? I uh, really didn't notice anything unusual. Um, but as I uh, listened, I found that my uh, sentences where um peppered with what I call Brain Farts. So many 'uh's um's and 'you know's were covering up the fact that I was not thinking in complete sentences. It is really annoying when people do this because you can tell they are just talking out of their asses. Amazing what a difference it makes to think before you speak!

NOTE: I highly recommend recording your voice and listening to yourself. It's a great way to improve on your weaknesses.

Seductive Tonality
Learn to really enjoy the sound and feeling of your own voice. When speaking with hot babes, try to imagine that the vibration of your vocal chords are giving her ears a slow, sensual massage. Did you know that the low frequency of a male voice is capable of making other peoples bodies vibrate subtly? Just like when your neighbors are throwing a party and all you can hear is the "Thump Thump Thump" but all the high frequencies are cut off. Your tone can travel and penetrate everything around you, including that fine-ass HB you are chatting up ;) Aint it grand to be a man? When you really want to go in for the kill, get closer to her and soften your tone, project like before but make it raspier, softer, SEXIER.

Content
As the series progresses we will get into the sort of things you should be saying, but for now, let's focus on topics that you should try to avoid. You want to project a fun and easy going vibe so don't bring the following topics up, and if SHE starts talking about them, humor her but change the subject, because these may be stimulating convos to have with a buddy, but they will not have the desired effect on the girl. Trust me! I used to make this mistake all the time. Try to steer clear of:
• Religion
• Politics
• Conspiracy Theories
• Sad Themes (World hunger, war, disease, etc)
• Bitter Themes (she won't wanna hear what a stupid wh0re your ex was)
• Technobabble (girls are not impressed by your coding abilities)
• In other words, anything NEGATIVE or BORING!

Making Phat, Funky Beats
This one is critical! Repeat after me...

BOOM TICKA BAP TICKA TICKA BOOM BAP TICKA
BOOM BOOM BAP TICKA TICKA BOOM BAP TICKA
BOOM TICKA BAP TUH-BAP TUH-BOOM BAP TICKA
BOOM BOOM BAP TUH-BOOM TUH-BOOM BAP TICKA

The "BAP"s are spoken at a higher pitch.. repeat this phrase for a bonus beat-box lesson..what can I say, I am feeling extra generous today! Yes, I know this has jack sh!t to do with seduction and I am completely crazy. Moving on..

It has taken time and practice, but these days I get compliments on my voice all the time and am confident enough to bust some rhymes in front of a crowd, not too soft or loud, my tone's often proud with no apologies please I freeze all the wannabes with my buttah steez as I get lost in sound! Oh yes I mack hotties when I bless the party, work em up with the voice, then I finesse with the body!

2. Mastering Body Language

Last edited:

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find your threads interesting and learn something too...

BUT WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU?

pootwo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dell SkyCat
..BUT WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU?
I think MR. fingers' trip to mexico had more of an infulence on him than anticipated.

Reaction score
Listen to this guy's voice...it's bad ass..

Phil

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravoo. I got a question(s) though.
So in order to reach fuller and richer sound, i have to Mmmmmmm up and down everyday ? And for how long??
I understand 1 and 2 but not really 3 (projection). :confused:

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ivanchin99
Bravoo. I got a question(s) though.
So in order to reach fuller and richer sound, i have to Mmmmmmm up and down everyday ? And for how long??
I understand 1 and 2 but not really 3 (projection). :confused:
Dont be silly, you dont have to do this everyday!

#3 is easy man. you just say "MMM" at a regular pitch and lower it gradually. at one point you will feel the vibration in your chest and stomach.

this exercise is just a way for you to reach deep down and speak at the most powerful tone.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredible, the projection thing really does work. I couldn't achieve anythign using the humming method you described for over 2 weeks so I gave up. Then, yesterday (a while from when I tried the technique) I noticed that my chest and stomach were vibrating when I was singing along with some Linkin Park music I was listening to. So I started singing along the same songs several times, then I would stop the music in the middle of it playing but continue to sing by myself to see if I could keep up the same pitch. After a short while of doing this I was able to start singing the song in that pitch without listening to it. Then I tried talking with the same pitch, and after a short while it started working. And you are right, this pitch is better than the other ones, it has this slight echo to it and sounds calm. So if anyone is struggling with the "mmmmmm" thing like I did, you might want to try this alternative method, it worked great for me, now I just hope I can remember to maintain this voice in conversations. Also, when I was singing along with them I tried to get my voice to mix in with theirs so it sounded synchronized, maybe the reason why it worked is because musicians used that "mmmmmm" technique to get their voices that way and maybe that's why mirroring them works too.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice breakdown of the simple dynamics of voice :) good work as usual.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ivanchin99
interesting... what song(s) are u listennig to??
My favorite ones are "Crawling","Runaway","Numb","In the End","By Myself", I like almost all their songs, but these the most. For me "In the End" is the easiest to synchronize my voice to, with "Numb" being the second easiest to syncrhonize.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any of you guys are still in High School or have space for extra units in College, I recommend taking one chorus class and a speech class. Seriously, you take these classes and you will kill phobias + have a much stronger and more resonant voice (+ meet some hot chicks in these classes).

TheMack

Reaction score
IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC!

Originally posted by Señor Fingers

"Empower Your Voice"

1. Take a deep breath using your diaphragm. You do this by paying attention to your gut. When you breathe in, your chest should not rise, rather your stomach should rise. Envision your belly button moving AWAY from your spine as you inhale. Breathe in slowly and deeply.
2. Once your lungs are filled, open your mouth and say "ahhhh" at a comfortable pitch, as you are making this sound, close your mouth so it becomes "Mmmmm"
3. Sustain the sound of your voice but gradually lower your pitch. When done correctly, you will feel a vibration travel from your throat all the way down to your gut. Change your pitch up and down until you can feel a line of vibration stretching from your belly to your throat.
I started to use this exersise and it really works like magic! My vioce tone has changed so quickly and it gets deeper and deeper (soon I will sound like Barry White :D ). I've also noticed that people pay good attention to what I'm saying, especially chicks. I don't know why, but it seems that deep voice really opens a lot of doors in their minds and triggers their sexy feelings. Thanks Señor Fingers, I can see that You really put a lot of effort to be the Master Don Juan, and personally, I think You are one of the best mentors on this forum. Keep it real.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this deserves a bump

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Genius, pure genius. I tried the linkin park thing before i read these posts and it is pretty easy to "in the end" but if you got that down move on to "By myself" That one is the best!! but it is realy hard to sing to. (How can he keep on screaming like that!!??) Any way, props to Senor Fingers!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you guys have found this tip so helpful!

Just some points of clarification because I have gotten a few questions like these...

I seem to have trouble breathing from the Diaphragm. It seems sometimes i can breath deeply, but sometimes no matter how deeply I try to draw breath, it seems very light and shallow. Any tips on how to improve this?
I covered this in Boosting Mind States

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37709

check out the breathing booster, an exercise designed to fill your lungs to capacity. You can combine that exercise with this vocal training if you wish.

as for projecting my voice, I can't seem to find that 'sympathetic frequency' you talk about. There seems to be several low pitches that produce what seems to me like a rumbling vibration (or it might just be my imagination).
This is a really common problem. Guys seem to believe that their sympathetic frequency must be DEEP. This is not the case for most of us. In this exercise you are supposed to fluctuate your pitch up and down till you find the tonality that resonates the strongest. It may be a higher pitch than you think.

As a sidenote, another thing I have come to learn is that there is a time and place for this cutting tonality, namely clubs, bars or any other environment where I have alot of background noise to compete with. Once I get a girl isolated and we are comfortable with each other, I start to lose this tone. I slow my speech and lower the pitch once we start to get more touchy-feely.

Use common sense here. If you are in close proximity to a girl and you are kinoing each other, you dont want to blast her away with your awesome projection. You wanna take it down a notch and give her the sensation that the two of you are already in bed!

A word of warning though... I have had girls call me out on this when I first tried it out. It just didnt seem natural because I was trying too hard and the difference was way noticeeable. If this happens to you, remember to keep your cool. One girl asked me why I was talking so funny So I took it to the extreme, sent my voice pitch even LOWER and said "Whatchoo talkin bout baby?" We both laughed it off.

Hehe, its really funny to re-read these tips of mine because they remind me of how obsessed I was with seduction at the time. Truth be told, my adventures since writing this have taught me something crucial that these lessons never could...

Having great voice tone, body language, etc etc is a good thing. But it does not compare to the simplicity of being comfortable in your own skin and unapologetic for your sexual nature as a man. This is the CORE of your game!

So keep working on your voice, but dont think that having great tone will get you laid. Remember that there is deeper work that you must do, like overcoming your fears/hang-ups and actually (gasp) loving yourself as a person!

Best of luck to all my fellow Dons out there...