Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Conversation Tip: 'Nouning'

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Conversation Tip: 'Nouning'

I'm gonna keep this short but hopefully you'll all get the main jist of what I'm about to say!

Right some of you have been asking 'How do I keep a conversation with a girl goin?!' Fear not my friends, for I am about to tell you how I do it!

Im not sure if this has been covered already but Im gonna tell you all anyway! If it has been covered well then i take a bow to whoever has posted this before me!

NOUNING:

So you're on a date/chatting this girl up and you dont know if you'll be able to carry on the conversation and keep it interesting.

First of all, relax! Once you get the first 5 minutes out of the way you'll be cruising.

Right, so ask her a question:

You: So what do you do with yourself?

Her: Oh, Im in Trinity College in Dublin studying Law.

Right so take the nouns out of this reply... (Nouns - a person place or thing!)

3 Nouns in her reply:

1- Trinity College

2- Dublin

3- Law

Pick any of these and ask her a question about it! Let's just say you pick 'Dublin':

You: Dublin eh? So what do ya think of the place?

OR

You: So what's the nightlife like up there?

Or if you chose 'Law':

You: So what made you choose to do Law? Is it tough?

etc.. etc...

Then she'll answer with something like:

Her: (In regard to 'Dublin' nightlife) Yeah the nightlife's excellent, especially Club Spirit. Although it can be pretty rough after the clubs close, especially in Grafton Street!

Now repeat the process, taking out the nouns and asking her questions about them.

Nouns in the previous answer: Club Spirit, Grafton Street.

Hope this helps you all. Let me know if it's any use to you! Kept this short intentionally coz ive some Dj-ing to be done!

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice. we have all learned to respond through the things she says...but you just made it easier by bringing up your "nouning" technique.

:D

~1~

oOh Nasty

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good technique. That makes it so much easier.
Thanks

Boono11:)

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i guess u do have to do that when learning, but after practice it should come normally..its not always good to be talking about the same subject, and whatever she says

also try to add some ****y funny with it...like when u ask if she studies law..say somethin funny like "my broke friend was arrested for rape do u think u could help him volunteeringly:D " that wasnt that funny, but u get my point:p

Good post tho

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks much dude!

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Verbing weirds language.

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
This tip's very good. Sure, everyone's read those pointers about letting her guide the conversation--but this adds a bit more substance. My bet is it's going to help out a lot of guys. In that respect, it's a very welcome refinement.

I am
The Main Event.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nouning keeps the conversation flowing but it's limited...

Association/linking is better.

Looking for a joke will not make the conversation seem like an interrogation.

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Association is what he's talking about.

He's simply identifying the nouns as the core concepts in any piece of conversation. They're what you use to get to the heart of what she's saying. Then you do your association and your linking.

I am
The Main Event.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Nice Tip!

Easy to remember and execute.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Main Event: Association is what he's talking about.
What i meant is association with every aspect of the sentence...don't focus only on the nouns. Show emotion, don't speak like a robot.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff silverwex.

I have to agree with dreamer also. Nouning works great when combined with association/linking.

Example -

You: So, what is your favorite color?

Her: I love purple, it's such a beautiful color.

You: Ahhh...purple. I have the most vivid memory, the kind of memory that is burned in your mind. Close your eyes and picture this: I was sitting at the beach a couple summers ago. It was warm and the sun was setting. The sky was purple, a hazy palate of purple, violet, lavender, and orange burst through the clouds. It was brilliant. So romantic. And there I am, sitting in the middle of this beautiful place. Everytime I see the sun set, I'm reminded by that color. I don't think I'll ever see a sunset like that again. It's etched in my mind forever.

Breakdown: You just associated her favorite color with the sun set, and thus, your memory of the sunset. When she thinks of the color purple, the sunset, and quite possibly the beach...she'll associate those things with you.

Sounds a bit over the top? But let me ask you this, how many times has a girl told you her favorite song, then, when you heard it on the radio, you instantly thought of her.

I know some will say...does that matter? So what if she is associating a song or her favorite color with you? Ahhh..what we are trying to do is cultivate IL. Of course it must first be initially there, but, if she's constantly reminded by you with association from nouning....her IL is more likely to go up. Especially if she associates you with romantic, sensual, sexy things.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used this back in the day to get over that initial hump so many of us experience whence trying to talk to people. Since then I've become able to converse much better, to be sure, but this is still a great fallback "trick" to have in case you get hung up or just can't think of anything off the top of your head. Good tip.

Originally posted by Zoso
Verbing weirds language.
Thank you very little :D

The Main Event

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
What i meant is association with every aspect of the sentence...don't focus only on the nouns. Show emotion, don't speak like a robot.
I don't think anybody's seriously suggesting you should talk like a robot. Really.

I am
The Main Event.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only using nouning in a convo will make you an info seeker. When nouning takes precedence over feelings/verbing you 'might' appear devoid of emotion (robotic) BUT some girls like guys who act robotic (it's their fetish) so the nouning technique isn't all bad.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...

Yes, some of you have been saying you may sound robotic etc when applying this technique but its only a guide, structure it around you and your personalities and how you relate to and communicate with women!

Hopefully it will help! :)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS - Once you get the convo going using the nouning technique or whatever you wont even have to think about what to say.

The first 3-4 minutes are bad but after that youll be sorted and the words should start to flow! :)