Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Disrespectful Girlfriend - advice??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been seeing this woman just over a year...

in that time we have broke up twice... first time she broke it off, the second time i broke it off..

the reason i broke it off with her, was because she showed me disrespect..

i got back together with her 3 weeks ago (she kept telling me how much she loved me blah blah blah)

i am on the verge of ending it with her again, first thing in the morning...here is why!

since we got back together, if i do not respond back to her text messages with 5 minutes.. she starts getting paranoid

she sends me text messages saying... "what is taking you so long" and "i guess you are busy" etc etc

then sometimes she rings me... asking me why i have not texted back yet & what i am up to doing, and where i am, and whom i am with etc etc

(insecuretries)

anyhow i have been going out of my way to text her back quickly... i usually take a few minutes to 5 minutes.... as i don't want to come across too eager.

anyhow i have been going out of my way for this woman the last 3 weeks...

we had a little argument today because my friend called me, but for some reason she thought i was talking to a girl (i was not) & she left my house in a mood.

she sent me some text messages which i found quite annoying, so i told her i am not going to get into an argument with you & wont discuss this matter any further.

her response...

okay fine, have a good day.. speak to you later

so then i left her to it, guess she did not want to talk anymore...

i receive a text off her, 5 hours later..

her - what are you up to?

me - just got home, been a hot day, so running a cool bath

her - oh did you have a good day, with your mate today?

me - yes just met in town for a chat etc etc

her - great, glad you had a nice time, are you meeting your mate tonight?

me - nope, just staying at home tonight... why?

then i do not hear back from her for about half an hour!!!!

so i send her this text...

me - it's funny how you create a scene if i do not text you back within 5 minutes, yet it takes you half an hour to text me back lol

her - lol i was busy texting other people

me - excuse me?

her - i was busy texting my ex, and my mates

me - so basicly i was bottom of your list, of people to text back lol, yet if i take more than 5 minutes to text you back, you complain about it. that is kind of unfair & rude don't you think

her - well you hardly bothered to text me today

me - you told me to have a good day, and speak later on... so i left you to it

me - i hope you are not going to expect lightning fast text responses from me from now on, considering texting your ex and your friends was more important... yet you expect me to go out of my way for you

her - whatever you child.. goodnight (this was at only 6pm)

me - okay fine.. night

at this point i was very angry.... if i dont text this womna back witthin 5 minutes, she throws a wobbler & starts ringing me, and asking questions

yet she doesn't bother texting me back for half an hour, because too busy with her ex and her mates

she could had quite easily said, sorry i was busy with whatever... but she mentioned her ex and friends, probably to annoy me

so anyway, she got into a mood, and said goodnight at 6pm. then later around 10pm i get this text

her - i love you baby (i ignore it)

her - oi i am having a drink with my mate, will text you later on, love you

(i ignore it)

her 2 hours later - goodnight love you

me - i,m having a drink with my mate. night

then half an hour later... i get a phone call from her number & it is her friend, who i have never spoke to in my life...

i answer the phone... she starts saying to me, YOU TREAT MY FRIEND LIKE CRAP ETC ETC

her friend was DRUNK... so they both been drinking together, slagging me off, then decided to ring me, and accuse me of treating her like a cvnt

first of all i feel disrespected becasue i have been going outof my way for thos woman due to her (insecurieties) yet she was rude enough to put me on the back burner for her ex and her friends

also i sooooo angry, that she allowed her friend to ring me & cus me, when i do not even know this woman

she then accused me of being with a woman... but i was with my male friend

she always gets other people involved in out arguments.... her friends, her family etc etc

getting sick of this crap.... thinking aboutditching her, first thing in morning???

or should i let this slide???

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is beyond dumb.

how old are you two? sounds like a teen relationship.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All great men command respect. What do Chad Ochocinco, Floyd Mayweather, and Chris Brown have in common? They all put the broad in her rightful place when she disrespected them. She only acts up when she knows that repercussions will be none. This is a one-time solution too. Once you do it the first time, she will never dare to pull anything like that. Worked for me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
this is beyond dumb.

i know.. this is f#cking silly... i am 37 years old.. she is 40

i don't care if it takes her a while to text me... but what really bothers me is.... if i do not respond back to her text quickly, she kicks off... gets all paranoid

yet when it suites her... she takes her time to text me back... because busy with other people.... what the hell is that all about

also why get other people involved in our little arguments... why get drunk, and get some stranger ring me, and cus me over the fu#king phone

i just sent her a text saying, i am off to sleep. and i switched my phone off for the night.

i am supposed to be seeing her tomorrow for the weekend, but really think she does not deserve my company

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
All great men command respect. What do Chad Ochocinco, Floyd Mayweather, and Chris Brown have in common? They all put the broad in her rightful place when she disrespected them. She only acts up when she knows that repercussions will be none. This is a one-time solution too. Once you do it the first time, she will never dare to pull anything like that. Worked for me.
Yeah by beating up woman? GTFO.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
i know.. this is f#cking silly... i am 37 years old.. she is 40

i don't care if it takes her a while to text me... but what really bothers me is.... if i do not respond back to her text quickly, she kicks off... gets all paranoid

yet when it suites her... she takes her time to text me back... because busy with other people.... what the hell is that all about

also why get other people involved in our little arguments... why get drunk, and get some stranger ring me, and cus me over the fu#king phone

i just sent her a text saying, i am off to sleep. and i switched my phone off for the night.

i am supposed to be seeing her tomorrow for the weekend, but really think she does not deserve my company
you got to be kidding me? at this age man lol.

this chick doesnt seem to have mature through out the years, either you put her in her place or just leave her and find a better chick.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
you got to be kidding me? at this age man lol.

this chick doesnt seem to have mature through out the years, either you put her in her place or just leave her and find a better chick.

she is not mature at all... she behaves like a spoilt brat, pure drama queen..

and worse thing is, she gets everybody else involved, in our problems

i am getting some woman (who i do not know) ringing me tonight DRUNK!!!

accusing me of treating her like crap.. this woman was even questioning my "ethnicity" wtf

i feel so f'uking insulted!!!!!! and angry

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
Yeah by beating up woman? GTFO.
It's only called beating up to those who interpret it so. Correcting or domesticating is a better word.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
libellaswing said:
She's batshít crazy.

i know... i met her on POF and she is a single mother..... lol ****ked myself

thing is i love her... but she is more than likley going to mess my life up big time

i am getting pressure from her, to marry her, and move in with her.... yet she shows me disrespect like this

what makes it worse is.... a couple of her friends have been quite racist towards me, yet my girlfriend has not done anything about it

also her drunk friend who rang me tonight, cussing me.... she was asking about ethnicity etc

i feel really angry, that my girlfriend would allow her friend to ring me while DRUNK and cuss me like that... and insult me, by questioning my ethnicity

i feel so direspected

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
this is beyond dumb.

I thought the exact same thing.

She dumped you and you got back with her? Move on man this girl is insanely needy and controlling. DTB!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
I thought the exact same thing.

She dumped you and you got back with her? Move on man this girl is insanely needy and controlling. DTB!

she dumped me in the early part of the relationship. because i was not being an afc chump for her... i kept my feelings to myself, didn't give her too much of myself

she felt un loved and ended it

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You girl might be a Cluster B if ....

she acts like a child but is 40 ....

she gaslights you constantly ....

she acts like a needy baby ...

Dude run as fast as possible and do not look back. She's 40 crazy and a single mom, you're 37 date girls under 30 if at all possible.

libellaswing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely you can do much better than settle for a racist POF single mother. It's very unsettling that she's acting this way at 40. I don't think I acted in such a manner even in my teens. Her dreadful friends are also a reflection of her. Get out!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
You girl might be a Cluster B if ....

she acts like a child but is 40 ....

she gaslights you constantly ....

she acts like a needy baby ...

Dude run as fast as possible and do not look back. She's 40 crazy and a single mom, you're 37 date girls under 30 if at all possible.

i hear what you are seeing... i am sure she is a narcassist too. she never apologises for shiit, or accepts any responsibility

i love her tho... but i know deep inside, she is going to turn my world upside down

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
libellaswing said:
Surely you can do much better than settle for a racist POF single mother. It's very unsettling that she's acting this way at 40. I don't think I acted in such a manner even in my teens. Her dreadful friends are also a reflection of her. Get out!

this is what hurts me the most... her friends have been racist to me, they generalize about me, they tell her that she should not be with me, because of my ethnicity

now her best friend who i do not even know, rang me drunk, cussing me, and was asking about my ethnicity, so i cut her off the phone

why should i discuss my relationship with a woman i do not even know, who is drunk, and is bringing up my ethnicity

my girlfriend then sent me a text "why have you cut my best friend off the phone"

well why the hell should i discuss my relationship with a drunk woman... it's non of her fu'king business

but i blame my girlfreind for this insult... as she allowed it to happen

i

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has 3 best friends..

FRIEND NUMBER ONE - she is a bisexual, cocaine user & a heavy drinker, who cheats on her own boyfriend on a regular basis. and has even beaten her boyfriend up (also she fancies my girlfriend, and occasionaly tries it on with her)

FRIEND NUMBER TWO - single mother, heavy drinker, does not work, currently having casual sex with a drug dealer

FRIEND NUMBER THREE - 60 year old single woman, who dislikes me simply because of my ethnicity & constantly tells my girlfriend that she should dump me

now friend number 4 has been added to the list, the one that called me tonight & cussed me

so basicly all her friend are low value pathetic people... does this reflect on my girlfriend

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
she has 3 best friends..

FRIEND NUMBER ONE - she is a bisexual, cocaine user & a heavy drinker, who cheats on her own boyfriend on a regular basis. and has even beaten her boyfriend up (also she fancies my girlfriend, and occasionaly tries it on with her)

FRIEND NUMBER TWO - single mother, heavy drinker, does not work, currently having casual sex with a drug dealer

FRIEND NUMBER THREE - 60 year old single woman, who dislikes me simply because of my ethnicity & constantly tells my girlfriend that she should dump me

now friend number 4 has been added to the list, the one that called me tonight & cussed me

so basicly all her friend are low value pathetic people... does this reflect on my girlfriend
Unless she's the rose growing out of the manure (which I highly doubt after skimming through this thread)

she is low value bro.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Ok....what more evidence do you need?

Also, these Cluster B women often seek validation right before they betray you...like they want to make sure you're safely on board because they're so insecure.

the reason why she was texting her ex, was because they have a child together... so contact cannot be avoided

i don't really care about her having contact with her ex, i am certain there is nothing going on....

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off. Why do you care what she says? What's her actions say?

Secondly I bet you in 4-7 days she has her period. Chalk it up horomones brewing fueled by a likely fact that she's been cheated on in the past and your actions are triggering her insecurities which are amplified by her upcoming period and anxiety from being cheated on in the past.

Does this make it right? Hell no .. She needs to recognize her anxiety and find healthy ways to curb it.

Jmho

Epi.