Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Women - Avoid?

ChrisHughes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been supplementing my real-world game with some POF fishing, and I have to say that the results have been a very mixed bag.

A typical example is the date I went on Friday night. She was a solid 9, but a single mother. She delighted in telling me about the abuse she had suffered in past relationships. Despite some low self-esteem, she was a pretty cool person. The date was about 6 hours, I escalated, a ton of kino. We were sitting next to one another, and when I let her hand go from time to time she let it stay where it was for me to take it again. There was rapport, comfort building, and her hinting at what she would like to do on Date #2. It was a pretty fantastic date. If this had been a real-world sarge and meet, I'd be on Date 2 as we speak instead of sitting here typing this.

A pretty intense make-out session in the car ensued to solidify attraction.

As is now fairly commonplace to my POF experiences, my text and phonecall were ignored several days later. My question is, are all of these women psychologically damaged and/or exceptionally fickle? I never really run into this level of mixed-signals in real world sarging, and there has to be something more at play here which I can't seem to work out.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly lets be realistic, a solid 9 is an international supermodel getting 6 figures for being an absolute worldie not a single mother on POF but feel free to prove me wrong.

Secondly, why are you on a date for 6 hours?! Keep it short, keep it mysterious, get her wanting to know more about you and she might just call you back. After 6 hours she can form a pretty accurate opinion of you and shes now knows you have little else going on in your life. After 6 hours of you opening up to her about stuff, the mystery starts to go. Plus she has an endless stream of guys trying to get into her pants so you should have struck that night. She probably just wanted some ego validation that guys still want her, her child/children is the most important thing in her life right now, you're just a small blip on her radar.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my opinion on POF. Yes, you can get laid on there. Sometimes it's easy, other times, not so much.

My issue is that I work long hours and don't have much time off. In my time off, when I do hang out with women, why would I want to hang out with damaged loons? If I am going to bang someone, I better enjoy her company first. I've done the POF thing for awhile, and still pull dates from it, but really don't enjoy the experience anymore. If you are a quality guy, you should be hanging out with quality women. My experience is that every single girl I've met from POF is extremely messed up. Simple as that... They have to use POF for a reason. If they were desirable they wouldn't have to use the stupid site in the first place.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who mention bad past relationships, are women you won't have a long lasting relationship with. They will sabotage the relationship based off their own insecurities.

Stay away from these type of women, it never ends well.

Listen to HedoRick he knows exactly what he is talking about. POF is full of low quality women, if you value yourself and want a high quality woman you will not find it on pof. POF is full of low grade women with illusions of grandeur that they will find a man that's going to be perfect and cater to them.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrisHughes said:
I have been supplementing my real-world game with some POF fishing, and I have to say that the results have been a very mixed bag.

A typical example is the date I went on Friday night. She was a solid 9, but a single mother. She delighted in telling me about the abuse she had suffered in past relationships. Despite some low self-esteem, she was a pretty cool person. The date was about 6 hours, I escalated, a ton of kino. We were sitting next to one another, and when I let her hand go from time to time she let it stay where it was for me to take it again. There was rapport, comfort building, and her hinting at what she would like to do on Date #2. It was a pretty fantastic date. If this had been a real-world sarge and meet, I'd be on Date 2 as we speak instead of sitting here typing this.

As is now fairly commonplace to my POF experiences, my text and phonecall were ignored several days later. My question is, are all of these women psychologically damaged and/or exceptionally fickle? I never really run into this level of mixed-signals in real world sarging, and there has to be something more at play here which I can't seem to work out.
I don't have any experience with it, but think about what you're asking? (From my view anyway)

Decent women get approached and propositioned every hour of every day, everywhere they go.

Flip the script:

Take yourself for instance... If you walked out of your house and went to the store, and before you got home had 3 hot chicks pursue you, would you need to have an online profile? (Knowing a simple flick of your hair could evoke an interaction)

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add from my comments earlier. I have dated several pof girls for a couple of months(stupid decision, but I didn't know better at the time). They are pretty much always on the site. They find a "relationship", then manage to drive the man away every single time. Some women are on the site for years because they incapable of being in a healthy relationship. POF women are the ultimate "tire kickers" who always think they can "do better", although they don't deserve jack **** themselves. Then they complain, b+tch and moan how there are no quality men left. Next thing they know, they are spinsters with a house full of cats.

Be a quality man. Have no pity for these slores. Pump and dump while you can, strike while the iron is hot, and quickly move on.

ChrisHughes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses!

Whenever I have no free time to pursue women IRL, and if I have a spare minute, I use POF as a great supplement. I have been laid many times from the site, and some have been pretty damn cute (though, admittedly, they were ALL complicated and messed up and never girlfriend material).

But what I find a lot of on that site is the type of behaviour I detailed in my original post - a complete disappearing act after a seemingly great date. Sometimes the logistics are such that I can't go for a same-night lay... and if there is no same-night lay, the chances of seeing them again are virtual zilch, which leads me to believe they are validation-junkies, or have some other deep-seated psychological issue.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. The "tire kickers" that site is so famous for. The POF chicks are hit up by so many thirsty dudes, they always think they can find a better deal. The "perfect man" that these broken women will never find.

Yep POF is for pumpin and dumpin' only.

In case ya'll were wondering about tire kicker. I work in marketing and sales, so I guess that is stuck in my head. Same goes with the POF loons. They are the ultimate tire kickers. As you noticed, if you don't bang em on the first date, you don't see em' again. Indecision caused by mental impairments and too many choices...

tire kicker

Someone who is indecisive about purchasing a product or service, and never feels satisfied with what they are offered. In the end a tire kicker may or may not buy. The term comes from sales people at car dealerships. Tire kickers would come around frequently, kick the tires a few times on the cars that they liked, but never make a solid purchasing decision on any particular car or trim.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been over this verbatim.

Women on POF are damaged (if not already) the minute they start to notice that they can have constant attention and hundreds of men offering to take her out daily. This same woman can go out to a bar and only get hit on 3-4 times the whole night...

I've warned about the future effects that On-line dating is going to have on society and monogamous relationship's.

Ugly women can pull an average looking guy who wouldn't give them a second look.

Average women can pull the hot jock looking guy who ignored her in high school.

Hot women (even "slightly" hot) can pull... Whoever they want; whenever they want.

Women get into it eager to find a soulmate, but walk away (or wobble away) with a whole lot of new c@cks in them....

Once a woman embraces the online dating lifestyle... It's best to not count on anything past 1 date with them.

And on that 1 date - you should do everything in your power to fvck them. In fact, I like to already have it assumed we are fvcking.

Expecting to ever see her again - is a dumb expectation.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... so true...:crackup: Repped.

bukowski_merit said:

Women on POF are damaged (if not already) the minute they start to notice that they can have constant attention and hundreds of men offering to take her out daily. This same woman can go out to a bar and only get hit on 3-4 times the whole night...

I've warned about the future effects that On-line dating is going to have on society and monogamous relationship's.

Ugly women can pull an average looking guy who wouldn't give them a second look.

Hot women (even "slightly" hot) can pull... Whoever they want; whenever they want.

Women get into it eager to find a soulmate, but walk away (or wobble away) with a whole lot of new c@cks in them....

Once a woman embraces the online dating lifestyle... It's best to not count on anything past 1 date with them.

And on that 1 date - you should do everything in your power to fvck them. In fact, I like to already have it assumed we are fvcking.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is basically single mom, and overweight girl central.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:

Epic post.

This is exactly how I've felt but was never able to word it so eloquently. I can see the future now and envision a huge disparity in the dating field; men settling for women far below them looks-wise just to get by, many going without, while even the least desirable of females pick and choose between quality men from the comfort of their own home.

Hell, online dating just becoming mainstream, yet the number of guys I know who should have no problems attracting girls, come up dry time and time again. It's not enough just to have a stable job, good looks with a charming personality anymore, and this mentality is all perpetuated by the attention corrupting online dating provides.

On a side note, this is why men tolerate poor behavior and stay in toxic relationships.. most know it will be months or even years before they can lock another decent girl down.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not banging a POF or OKC girl on the first date, you're doing something wrong.

Basically if a POF or OKC girl over the age of 25 won't f*ck you on the first date, chances are she's not at all interested in you. Because you better understand that she's f*cking the guys she is interested in on the first date.

Why is this? Because just as the women on POF and OKC have lots of options, any guy who isn't a neckbeard mouth-breather has plenty of options there too. And the women know it.

If a girl is under 25, then she can wait until the 2nd date. That's because women that age just don't have the sexual experience and are legitimately unsure of what's going on. If she's in her teens, she can wait until the 3rd date. But that's it.

And a f*ckin' mom, whether she's a "9" or otherwise (I bet she's more like a 6-7, frankly), better be putting out on the first date if she wants a second date from me. Keep in mind too that it matters whether she delivered vaginally or via caesarean. If it's vaginally, then she will be a whole lot looser than any chick who's never had a kid. These things matter.

As is now fairly commonplace to my POF experiences, my text and phonecall were ignored several days later.
Several days? Yeah, you gotta be faster than that. If she was really as hot as you say, some other guy scooped her up in those "several days."

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
ChrisHughes said:

Nothing more at play bro. POF girls aren't relationship material, they are ONS material. Especially a single mom who needs a break from diapers to get her ego fix off some guy online. You have proved to her she is still hot and has still got it, you've done your job and she wants nothing to do with you now.

Take it as a fun experience.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thread is beyond the truth and absolutely hilarious, and slighty sad....not that I really care.

bukowski_merit - Beyond excellent break down, slighty mind blowing. Damn I have a lot to learn!

Guilt of all 3

Damn I think my whole outlook on life and broads has changed just after reading this thread.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently banging a solid HB 7.5-8 range chick looks wise, which is very good for online standards, who i met on POF a few weeks back. This past weekend she told me i was actually her 2nd date that same day she met me...she had all these dates lined up like a hiring process. She said she met the 1st guy in the afternoon for a big lunch in which he paid for of course and she said she just didn't feel the spark hahaha.....but felt it later in the evening when she met me. I took her for a few drinks that night, got her tipsy and took her back to a hotel and banged the hell out of her.....

You HAVE to bang these girls immediately and then they will feel they have made an investment in you of some sorts....the next day she took down her pics after i banged her....and bang em good too so they will want more.

Moral of the story...online girls treat it like an interviewing process and you should too...line up as many as you can from both the net and real world interactions...in other words spin plates and spin more plates.

And don't kid yourselves there are plenty of online chicks who are very desirable...some just go on there for the attention and like to have 100s of guys that they can read up on about and sort through their pictures and then interview them via chat to see who they would actually maybe perhaps meet and choose.

These chicks are of course the hardest to land however, because they are beyond picky and are basically looking for a greek god or the next brad pitt...or some very rich and also attractive guy. And then like i said, some will never even meet anyone they are just doing it for sheer attention.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, there is a few quality chicks online. But why subject yourself to a crazy screening process and make it that much harder? Salsa dance night at the club works much better for me. Meet quality, feminine women with no bull****. Go straight to the source for quality!

Online is when one is feeling really grimy, and just needs to get his rocks off on an emotionally damaged wh+re.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they're not all like that. I happen to be on POF and its not because i cant get guys in real life but i dont get out much because of work and im also not into the whole clubbing/party scene so its hard to meet guys, so pof is great for me in that sense...

However while there may be a few bad apples girl wise on there, the guys on there can be just as worse for eg refer to my last thread...But hey sometimes you can weed out the bad ones and you might find some good ones. Ive formed some good friendships on there too.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Well they're not all like that. I happen to be on POF and its not because i cant get guys in real life but i dont get out much because of work and im also not into the whole clubbing/party scene so its hard to meet guys, so pof is great for me in that sense...

However while there may be a few bad apples girl wise on there, the guys on there can be just as worse for eg refer to my last thread...But hey sometimes you can weed out the bad ones and you might find some good ones. Ive formed some good friendships on there too.
LOL :crackup:

ChrisHughes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have banged about 6 or 7 chicks from POF in the past 3 months, varying in ages, from 23 to 45, and varying in looks from 4 to 8. Problem is, I've met about 15. Sometimes the girls are just too emotionally disturbed, or dumb, for me to want to have anything to do with (or there isn't much of a rapport or spark), and sometimes the logistics aren't there for a same-night lay - meaning I have met them far from where I live.

These ones, no matter how great the date's going, always balk at the idea of a "sleazy" hotel room to the point where I would never even suggest that anymore, and an invite to their home is never forthcoming.

Now, some have actually initiated contact again, and a hotel room was booked for the second date, but more often than not the ones I haven't laid on the same night have disappeared into the abyss, never to be heard from again.