Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

And the chump of the year goes to....

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl who is a huge slut and has 2 kids from 2 different fathers and neither of the fathers are in the kids life.

This woman has a new boyfriend and they have been together for a month and the new guy is already declaring himself the father of the kids and bragging about it on facebook.

the guy has no kids of his own. This has got to be the biggest chump I have ever seen.

Here he is bragging on facebook:

well my lil girl told me while we were watching a movie dad i love you cuz you are the best, Gotta admit was a great moment eventhough I missed her soccer game today helping my parents pack for their move. Never would have thought anything like this would have happen to me but would not trade that moment for anything in this world.
On of the comments said "what lil girl???"

He says:

yes I have a daughter now and am in a great family situation with my girlfriend. As it has been great to slow my life down soccer games on weekends after school programs during the week and two beautiful children who adore me and I love them as well. I know this is it and exactly where I need to be as their mother is that special lady I have always wanted and now everything is a reality.
Little does he know while he is playing daddy this woman will be riding other guys behind his back. I know the girl and she is like that. She is BPD.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:

What do you want a link to? His facebook page? I'm not going to post a link to his facebook. I copied the quotes right from there and I know the history behind it because I know the woman.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
I know this girl who is a huge slut and has 2 kids from 2 different fathers and neither of the fathers are in the kids life.

This woman has a new boyfriend and they have been together for a month and the new guy is already declaring himself the father of the kids and bragging about it on facebook.

the guy has no kids of his own. This has got to be the biggest chump I have ever seen.

He says:

Little does he know while he is playing daddy this woman will be riding other guys behind his back. I know the girl and she is like that. She is BPD.

If this thread is true and the guy is serious it's even worse that a woman like that could find a guy willing to do what he's doing for her and her kids and most likely won't care anyway.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
If this thread is true and the guy is serious it's even worse that a woman like that could find a guy willing to do what he's doing for her and her kids and most likely won't care anyway.

Ofcourse its true why would I make it up? I actually dated the woman before she got her second kid. She was BPD and lied and cheated all the time. I was bored so I looked her up and she is with this new guy for a month and he already declared himself daddy of her 2 kids.

Her new kid is only 6 months old.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Malice,
yeah this guy is the Patsy of the year,but worse will be yet to come,she will pump another Sprog,Or should I say little Welfare earner...... In due course,he gets nexted and milked for the next 18 or so years not just for his little ankle biter but for all the others too!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
Ofcourse its true why would I make it up? I actually dated the woman before she got her second kid. She was BPD and lied and cheated all the time. I was bored so I looked her up and she is with this new guy for a month and he already declared himself daddy of her 2 kids.

Her new kid is only 6 months old.

Of course the Feminists and liberals would back her 100% and tell her it's not any of her fault but the 'dogs' she got involved with. Zero accountability is the norm for these diseased minded women these days. And there's loads of WK betas and 'helpful' groups more than happy to perpetuate the nonsense. Gotta love it.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There's a sucker born every minute..."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, this guy doesn't even qualify for the Chump Top 100. There are too many guys out there so desperate to lock down a woman that they'll raise a couple of mistakes and make like it's a fairy tale come true.

Sometimes I think the world needs betas...kind of like we need flies to eat shyt.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
Sadly, this guy doesn't even qualify for the Chump Top 100. There are too many guys out there so desperate to lock down a woman that they'll raise a couple of mistakes and make like it's a fairy tale come true.

Sometimes I think the world needs betas...kind of like we need flies to eat shyt.

To follow up on your post look no further than the forums of and Plenty of Fish itself. The countless amount of 'men' on there desperate as hell for ANY form of female companionship is completely mind blowing and utterly pathetic. Try reading their forums for a while it will seriously disturb any sane person.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember when i was in AA the little red head htat used to follow me around all the time everyone in AA tried to hook me up with her she wanted to date me BAD. we both had a mutual friend who was older that had been in AA for like 20 years or something and she was trying to convince me to give her a chance and i told her point blank, amanda (the red head) is pretty and smart but honestly i couldn't ever take her seriously beucse she has a kid and i am not raising another man's kid. and she went on this rant about how i can't hold that against her and stuff like that and i told her i don't hold it against her but when we are talking about my life, not yours or anyone elses, i have a right to demand what i want out of a woman rather you approve of it or not. you aren't going to shame me into raising someone else's kid. plus i was seeing someone but she had just made it her missiont o try to hook us up beucase we "worked so good together" and i admit we had some chemistry and she flirted with me to the point that it made my GF uncomfortable.

when it comes to my happinest i really dont' give a **** what soceity says or thinks. it's my life. i have my standards i place every woman under. if you don't pass you just don't pass.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i remember when i was in AA the little red head htat used to follow me around all the time everyone in AA tried to hook me up with her she wanted to date me BAD. we both had a mutual friend who was older that had been in AA for like 20 years or something and she was trying to convince me to give her a chance and i told her point blank, amanda (the red head) is pretty and smart but honestly i couldn't ever take her seriously beucse she has a kid and i am not raising another man's kid. and she went on this rant about how i can't hold that against her and stuff like that and i told her i don't hold it against her but when we are talking about my life, not yours or anyone elses, i have a right to demand what i want out of a woman rather you approve of it or not. you aren't going to shame me into raising someone else's kid. plus i was seeing someone but she had just made it her missiont o try to hook us up beucase we "worked so good together" and i admit we had some chemistry and she flirted with me to the point that it made my GF uncomfortable.

when it comes to my happinest i really dont' give a **** what soceity says or thinks. it's my life. i have my standards i place every woman under. if you don't pass you just don't pass.
I love how indignant some women get because a man doesn't want to raise her mistake. But if a guy doesn't have a job or money - do you think she'd date him...or hold it against him?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
But if a guy doesn't have a job or money - do you think she'd date him...or hold it against him?
Come on, Sam. You know all you need to pull 9s is some tight game.
Don't you read the forum?

:)

backbreaker said:
she went on this rant about how i can't hold that against her and stuff like that and i told her i don't hold it against her but when we are talking about my life, not yours or anyone elses, i have a right to demand what i want out of a woman rather you approve of it or not. you aren't going to shame me into raising someone else's kid.
Great line, and so true.

I've definitely seen chumps like the guy in the story. They fall for some woman and along the way it seems like they fall in love with the whole family, and the idea of being a father to the kids. The woman usually eats it up. That's why the call it a "ready made family".

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stories like these are the dream of every skank *****..**** everything that moves and get some chump to take care of you and your bastard spawn.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:

He says:

Kids shouldn't be meeting a guy the mom is dating until AT LEAST 6 months into the relationship. These kids probably already have a string of men who've come into their lives as mom was getting pumped & dumped.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who married a slut with 3 kids, just to catch her in bed with another man 3 years later.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good mate of mine just got engaged to an older woman with two kids.
I asked him if he was sure he knew what he was doing and he said "definitely".

He claims he wanted the ready-made family and jumped at this chance.
I guess there are guys like that in the world but fvck that.

And I agree with other posters. My sister is always giving me sh1t like: "What if you met a woman who was perfect but had kids? You can't just discount a woman because of that."
I'm sorry, but that would be settling for something I don't want to do.

Damn!!! Even my own sister is trying to shame me in to raising b@stards!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
A good mate of mine just got engaged to an older woman with two kids.
I asked him if he was sure he knew what he was doing and he said "definitely".

He claims he wanted the ready-made family and jumped at this chance.
I guess there are guys like that in the world but fvck that.

And I agree with other posters. My sister is always giving me sh1t like: "What if you met a woman who was perfect but had kids? You can't just discount a woman because of that."
I'm sorry, but that would be settling for something I don't want to do.

Damn!!! Even my own sister is trying to shame me in to raising b@stards!

LMAO I was just having the SAME conversation with my two married brothers. Same crap "Oh at your age you can't expect women not to have kids" Fvck that sh!t. (Most women in America fall apart even younger than 30 these days. I'd rather stay single than wind up being not only desperate enough to 'get married' because every one else had to do it to be 'complete'...but to add kids who aren't mine along with the possiblity of an ex-husband/baby daddy somewhere in the picture? No thanks.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of behavior is widely promoted in our society these days. Just the other day, I was watching the movie "Fighting." It's about a guy who's super broke, no home, pedaling fake stuff on Canal Street. To make some cash, he ends up in the underground street fighting scene.

He meets a girl at a nightclub, finds out she's got a kid and he's EAGER to jump into an LTR with this woman. Even when he's damn near flat broke, he pays for her cab ride and he takes her out for a meal (which he pays for) and also buys her daughter a little bunny. It made me sick.

There's a Kay commercial on TV these days of a guy asking some little girl if he can marry her Mom. Obviously, the women in these two scenarios are completely faultless. They're hard working, great people who were simply screwed over by horrible men. Not to worry though, Captain Save a Ho will come to the rescue!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some ocean front property I'd like to seel some of these guys. get them in touch with me, I'll make them a GREAT deal:yes:

if any of you are on any dating sites, I dare you to put something on your profile like "will date a single mom but will never marry a girl with kids by another guy." and sit back and read the emails you get.haha I've done it before and MAN the entertainment!