Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Zero Eye Contact" opener

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I had to go to the grocery store to pick up a few things, and the idea struck me that I should try a zero eye contact opener just to see what the effect would be.

I sidled up near a cute little employee, picked up something off the shelf to look at it and said, "Is it always this busy here on Friday?" I gave her a quick glance and continued reading my box of crackers.

She started talking about the coming snow, blah blah, and to bottom line it, she was clearly attracted. I didn't have it in me to make much of it as I had a collosal stomach ache and couldn't wait to get home.

I tried the same thing at the checkout counter, and once again struck up a conversation and noticed the very same reaction. I think I'll have to experiment with this a little more. It's kind of a zero-pressure technique that seems to work pretty well, although admittedly I only tried it those two times. Take it for what it's worth. If you feel like trying it, report back and let us know the results.

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it takes balls to make a zero eye contact opener. You must have supreme confidence doing this. She will actually think it is funny that you are not looking at her at all and she will actually yearn for your eye attention. She will try to earn your approval.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The move seems to display super-high value, in essense "I'm so above you I don't even have to look at you when I talk to you".

I'm recalling more clearly what I did now. I went up next to her, about 6 feet away, gave here a quick glance (she wasn't looking at me but was aware of my presence), then picked a box and started reading the ingredients (silently). Then I started asking her my question and moved my eyes and head slightly toward her, but not even all the way, as if she wasn't worth a full engagement. Total non-invesment.

It seems that this moves lowers the defensive shields, or more accurately, prevents them from ever going up.

Gradually I started looking at her. Since I started out as an absolute zero threat, she was very receptive, and of course her little brain hamster was running like mad, trying to figure out (albeit suconsciously) why I wasn't looking at her.

It seems to be a good way to fly in under the radar and evade all defenses. When you think about it, that's mostly what game is all about, defeating the defensive shield. I'll have to experiment more with this.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting. Would love to read more. Might try a few experiments myself with this

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Bro I love doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk up a girl, then starting acting indifferent. Only for me it's not an act. I make a huge effort to converse with ANYONE I come into contact with, just to kill anxiety.

So usually to men I'll hold eye contact (no homo), it' basic respect. For women, I sometimes do and do not hold eye contact. Depends.

I could give a fvck all about what they say--I'm just making the effort to talk, I'm indifferent to womens' boring drivel.

But in a situation like Atom Smashers, where the women's stuck in a dead-end job, she'll spew out her life story for a chance to talk. Same goes for fellow shoppers--no one puts out the effort to converse, so they appreciate it.

If they don't then usually they're a fvcking retard who never learned how to hold a conversation

Nice thread though Atom!! I've never though of it as an opener though..."zero-contact" is something I'll unconsciously do from time to time. Usually women bore me anyway. But if I sense they get a lot of attention, I'll consciously put an effort to avoid eye contact, so they work for my attention.

When you initiate the conversation, but simulatenously appear bored, the contrast create wet panties. It's just cute to confuse girls anyway

Appleade

Reaction score
Not only does it demonstrate immediate high value, but it also disarms any shields like you've mentioned. Non-eye-contact as much as eye contact is a tool of game that speaks volumes to its target when used properly. Give a quick glance of curiosity if she happens to say anything of interest, and then casually revert your attention back to your food labels.

Very Draperesque.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried this today at work. Worked great, I work at a pizzeria and I was stocking the fridge with drinks and there were 3 girls (two sixes and a seven) ordering something to go at the counter and while I was putting the soda in the fridge I said ahh wise choice on *insert food they ordered*, why don't you three stay here instead? and then when I finally gave them the EC they seemed star struck and very receptive to me through our conversation. Great Find op.

I'll keep trying this and post more updates

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
dutchmaster said:
Tried this today at work. Worked great, I work at a pizzeria and I was stocking the fridge with drinks and there were 3 girls (two sixes and a seven) ordering something to go at the counter and while I was putting the soda in the fridge I said ahh wise choice on *insert food they ordered*, why don't you three stay here instead? and then when I finally gave them the EC they seemed star struck and very receptive to me through our conversation. Great Find op.

I'll keep trying this and post more updates
That's because you're from Tampa. chock full of sluzzies there..

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
No eye contact does work. I've done it a lot before I even thought about it with this thread. Start talking to chicks or in conversations with chicks answering them or just talking while looking away or doing what I'm doing mostly because I'm ignoring the nonsense they spew.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really? I never though about something like that!
I though that holding strong eye contact all the time meant being confident. So it's cool to pay less attention to her sometimes, just to make her seem uninteresting?

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
That's because you're from Tampa. chock full of sluzzies there..
That may be so, but point is it works lol. I tried it today again, was on the shuttle at school looking out the window with a 6 sitting next to me "holy **** did you just see that?" Then she goes What? What? I pretend I'm still looking talk a bit then finally give her EC. same result. star struck is the best word to describe how she looked

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Oh really? I never though about something like that!
I though that holding strong eye contact all the time meant being confident. So it's cool to pay less attention to her sometimes, just to make her seem uninteresting?
Yes, because she is used to men looking at her in order to detect signs of her apporval or of a connection.

By doing the Zero Eye Contact move (patent applied for), you have totally bypassed her threat radar, and replaced that with curiosity. After all, this never happens to her normally.

Strong eye contact can come later. For the initial strike, stealth works much better than direct, for me. The thing I love most about this move is that you are automatically above her in value and she feels it.

Your voice should sound disinterested, too, but for me that happens automatically because I'm in that detached mindset anyway.

It works best if you seem reluctant to look at her, as if she's not really worth it. When she starts talking I even go so far as to only move my head slightly in her direction just to hear her a little better, then back to what I'm doing. Zero Eye contact. Then the same head move, then a quick look to the face followed immediately by sweeping the eyes down her body. You're showing that you're judging her. Then I will look her in the eyes and become more friendly with a little smile.

Her little brain hamster is now galloping furiously in its wheel. Her internal reaction: Relief because "I must be attractive after all". She perceives you as extremely high value because you had no reason whatsoever to invest in her, and you demonstrated judgment.

This is powerful stuff. Just think... You've literally transformed the potential for threat (followed by defense) into relief and happiness.

For you newbies, a woman must perceive you as higher value than herself in order to be interested in you. Or at least she must perceive the potential for higher value. A woman cannot function properly as a woman nor be happy with a man who she perceives as lower value than herself.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the tips!
I tried it. She was talking to me, saying random things and stuff. I used my disinterested voice and didn't look at her as I responded. She tried harder to interact with me.

Once, she just asked me what's up (she was just next to me), and then I just ignored her and talked to the two girls in front of me instead haha.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There ya go...

It seems to work well for teenagers and for men in their 50s and everything in-between.

My next experiment is going to entail a hybrid of this opener with my "Condescending" opener. Simply do the normal "Zero Eye" move and then say, "Hey, you, what time is it?" Notice the word, "you" in there.

We've got to test the limits, right? ;)

I anticipate that this will only work on 9's and 10's. Since these women are routinely engaged in acting condescending toward most men, a little turnabout will likely short-circuit their little brainlets and force the situation to your own frame.

Not field-tested yet, so handle with care. 9's and 10's only to start with. Try it if you dare. I'll give it a go this weekend.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a whirl. It's now my main method, it's that powerful. It completely lowers their guard.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I love this.

I mean I've done the whole "turn your head and talk over your shoulder" thing. That is ok. But, you are still making some pretty solid eye contact and waiting for a reaction from her in that scenario. But to only give her a quick glance at most and continue looking ahead while you talk sounds very high value and MUCH better.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this all the time without thinking about it. A disclaimer - you should actually have your eyes occupied with something else (reading, observing people etc) If you are purposefully trying to ignore her gaze without focusing on anything else it will be weird.

When you ARE doing something else it subtly communicates that fact that you are a man on a mission and not easily distracted by a pretty face (which increases your value ten times more than most guys who are too busy ogling to run any solid game)

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja Dude said:
I do this all the time without thinking about it. A disclaimer - you should actually have your eyes occupied with something else (reading, observing people etc) If you are purposefully trying to ignore her gaze without focusing on anything else it will be weird.

When you ARE doing something else it subtly communicates that fact that you are a man on a mission and not easily distracted by a pretty face (which increases your value ten times more than most guys who are too busy ogling to run any solid game)
Aw man, you took the words right outta my mouth!

I don't have any PUA tactic that I literally use ALL the time. I have to switch it up, for my sake. But yes, fellow players, add this to your arsenal if it's not there.

Just understand that this isn't a "dating" tactic (the title says "opener"). For dating, I prefer eye contact while leaning away (push/pull with body language).

But for SPARKING, :yes: