Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp: Week 1 - Hit The Ground Running

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:trouble:

Welcome to the first week of High School Don Juan Bootcamp. Now, if any of you have seen how the military does bootcamps, you know how the first week goes. Well, good news...

I'm not changing that!

We are here to hit the ground running. Now, this camp WILL make you better. Faster and stronger are matter of opinions and optional. You WILL be highly motivated, dedicated, educated individuals. You WILL be given "goals," some of which might seem unattainable. However...They aren't.

You also have trainers each week. That trainer will post their "goal" for you guys (and any gals...) but they will also be available for help. This isn't my first bootcamp. I am available through PM or in this thread if needbe. But, be willing to WORK.

Now, let's get ready to rock this place!

You "goal" for the week is a simple one.

- Go and talk to ATLEAST 10 females you do not currently know and, at the very minimum, get their name (first name is ok.) Report back with a brief detail of how it went.

Now, by "do not know," it means exactly what it says. Not someone you have spoken to once before, not someone you used to talk to a few years ago in your younger days. It means, you have not had ANY social interation with them before.

Also, if you experience ANY of the following symptons of fear: sweating, rapid breathing, elevated heart rate, dry mouth, pit stains, ect, GOOD! Wipe yourself off, drink some water, and keep going.

Make me proud!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Alright bro.
I'M READY FOR THIS!!
LET'S DO THIS!!

NO EXCUSES, JUST DO IT.
Hahaha love the attitude. I picture Joe's voice from family guy in my head.

Props VM, good start to the boot camp.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually expected something easier.

I had a nice realization 10 minutes ago.
I was walking home. I spot a girl and her dad. She seems to be too young, so I have no intent to approach her. However, when they come close, I see that she's probably 1 year younger than me. We smiled, eye contact and nodded. Her dad said Hi and I reciprocated.

This might seem like a failure ( although I'd like to defend myself with unreadiness :p ), but it made me realize how I can approach anyone for this challenge. Before, I felt as if I had to go out of my way to find new people. However, I dont! Straight after, I saw a man in a car, a man walking out of his house, a woman and her kids, a man driving towards me. I could've approached all of them and started a short conversation. Awesome realization. Will definitely complete with no worries after this.

EDIT: Ah, it's females. Still!

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 not bad. There are at least 10 chicks at my school that I don't know. Time to start. :D

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk if it counts but here's my first one- I'm riding the bus and this girl I barely know gets on some stops later. We talk for a bit and on the next stop a friend of hers gets in. I had to get off at the next stop which was literally 200 meters away so I didn't have time to make a conversation so I just said "Hey I'm Libertine" and shook her hand. Still I would do 10 of these to complete the week but I have no problem with meeting new people (I think)

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this is just daygaming at the streets, or do parties/school also count?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mind said:
Those count. I don't care WHERE you talk to them, just the fact that you actually talk to them.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mind said:
They all count, you just gotta meet em.

Went to the mall for 20 minutes after school today. Turns out high school girls don't go to the mall right after school on a monday. Still, there were plenty of 20-somethings that I could have opened and didn't. But that's why I'm in a bootcamp. I will go attempt to meet girls every day this week.

Also going to a college town on Friday to take a tour and visit a friend. I'll probably get 10 there but I'm not gonna wait that long.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh cool, well then I have almost completed it I think.
I'm 16 myself but I know a greek guy that studies here from 21, and he had a very relaxed party yesterday(we have small holidays) and I just talked to a lot of girls, I also made out with a HB8 that was a few years older than me so I was really pleased.

Also today in a free hour during school, I saw a really cute girl sitting alone so I thought why not make a talk with her. Most Girls turn out to be really open if you just randomly open to them. By the way it is/was really funny to see for me that when you're not specifically search for them you will find a lot more girls to approach haha.

And @Nolimit The idea here is just to make small talks so you could say whatever you want, if you're thinking it's too embarassing to say weird stuff, you could just say things like: how are you today, or hey what's up. I think most high school girls will respond to this.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Crud, this will be hard to do with midterms.
Any tips for this?
Yeah. Mall, lunch room, library, anywhere. If you see a girl that you want to talk to, go talk!

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to get around in the burbs...school's the only place. But I guess this will be a nice challenge.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try some on Wednesday at the subway, and some more on Saturday at the mall. My buddy will also do it. I'll tell you guys how it goes!

And lool AlexLefty haha

And nolimit, just ask the way you want. I'll personally go direct and ask her name after I said Hi. It's not too hard I hope.

zonatto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting new electives tomorrow so this is easy. i think ill aim for 20 or so

ryanjevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember brothers, you will get out of this retreat as much as you put into it. So go make a fool of yourself and have a great time talking to ladies! You'll only become a much better person!

Last edited:

YoYoRocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
One down, nine more to go! Met her on my way home on the bus. She got on the bus and I noticed she was pretty cute, so I sat down next to her and started a conversation. I could tell she was into me, but anyways I got her name and added her on facebook. Now we're gonna hang out soon.