Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The K-man lept and...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
...took the plunge.

I'm engaged.

Great girl. The best girl I've ever known (and I've known quite a few). I asked her to marry me with a Taco Bell hot sauce packet:

Too cool for school.

Went and bought her the ring 20 minutes later. I know for sure I wouldn't have the mental acumen to have found such an amazing woman had it not been for SoSuave.

We're going to enjoy our engagement and not rush a wedding. It'll happen when it's right for us both.

I'll keep you all updated.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait what ever happened to that guy?!

KarmaSutra said:
I will never be married again. I know this because it's something I've already reconciled and dealt with. I've weighed the pro's and con's and it's not even close to being balanced. The demand for us Mature Men is so great we have the power to appreciate and exercise all of those options without recourse from women who want to accomplish their own Disney-esque agenda.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha! Congrats KarmaSutra!

Show her what being married to a MAN is like!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Wait what ever happened to that guy?!
Haha that's hilarious DJDamage, how the hell did you pull that up so quickly?

zuhaha :crackup:

Congrats Big Man !

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One minute silence for the Fallen Komrade.

Tell us more.

Congrats!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, Karma.

Cheers!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the real Karma and what have you done with him?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I'm the same bastard today I was 2 days ago.

Putting a ring on her finger hasn't changed who either of us are. It's merely served to announce our mutual exclusivity to each other. I made it a point to try and find something which would assure me that she's lumped in with the rest.

That day hasn't come. Nothing but complete respect for me as a positive masculine figure, as her lover, as her confidante, and as her long-term mate has manifest.

It dawned on me that if anything was going to fvck this up it would be my childish critique of her machinations; my pin-pricking her every action is what screws up relationships. She knows what my goals and aspirations are, I know, and absolutely appreciate, her own. We respect each others' space and boundaries.

Without words.

The best thing I can hope is that every one of you fella's find your own El Dorado, as we've been able to.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
...took the plunge.

I'm engaged.

Great girl. The best girl I've ever known (and I've known quite a few). I asked her to marry me with a Taco Bell hot sauce packet:

Too cool for school.

Went and bought her the ring 20 minutes later. I know for sure I wouldn't have the mental acumen to have found such an amazing woman had it not been for SoSuave.

We're going to enjoy our engagement and not rush a wedding. It'll happen when it's right for us both.

I'll keep you all updated.
Congrats! That is great news!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Well how did he grow up?!

The old Karma seemed like a grown up to me.

Congrats man.
Brother Damage, this is a valid perspective. I made it a point to view commitment to a single woman as detriment to a "man's" character.

What I've come to realize is most of us men are Indiana Jones searching for the elusive Holy Grail; a good woman with her head on right.

I'm extremely fortunate to have helped cultivate a true partnership with a woman who, not only compliments my masculinity, she makes me a better man. I'm more aware of people's perceptions in a given situation (I used to care only what my two peepers witnessed). I have a deeper spiritual connection with her than ANY woman I've ever known.

Will it last forever and a day? Who knows. I know things run their course. If the day comes that we've exhausted our give-a-damn for each other, we'll pursue other avenues of growth with other people.

The best compliment I can say about my soon-to-be is she has no want to change me or fit me into a pre-formed mold.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, man. Sounds like you've got your head screwed on tight, and you've found a good woman. Engagements and marriages are perfunctory (or should be) as long as the woman is right for you and complements you.

And if she likes Taco Bell, she sounds like a good one...I say that in all seriousness. One of my (and my wife's) guilty pleasures.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man I am happy for you

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm extremely fortunate to have helped cultivate a true partnership with a woman who, not only compliments my masculinity, she makes me a better man. I'm more aware of people's perceptions in a given situation (I used to care only what my two peepers witnessed). I have a deeper spiritual connection with her than ANY woman I've ever known.

Will it last forever and a day? Who knows. I know things run their course. If the day comes that we've exhausted our give-a-damn for each other, we'll pursue other avenues of growth with other people.

The best compliment I can say about my soon-to-be is she has no want to change me or fit me into a pre-formed mold.
That's good to hear Karma, however from a personal interest I am curious to know about what was the trigger or tipping point that made you sit down with your thoughts and really think about taking the plunge for the second time in your life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO2PEfO8wmU&feature=related

Was she prodding or hinting to you that she wants to get married or else there would be a good chance that she would walk away?