Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had sex with three girls at once.

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to go out last night to this bar and I met a female friend(whom was a bartender) her other two female friends were at the bar too. The bar was dead because it was wednesday night -- so it was just me and these 3 girls and a few others.
Anyway she introduces me to the other two girls. The two girls were HB8's and my bartender friend was a HB9.

After the bar closes my friend asked me if I wanted to join them for a party back at her place. It was 2am so I figured I didnt have to work the next day and the other two girls were on vacation visiting her. So I figured why not?
When I get back to my friends house I was stunned that she does quite well bartending. She must make boatloads of cash. She has a jacuzzi, pool, and bar inside her sweet looking 4 bedroom 3 bath house.

Anyway, we started doing quarters on her veranda and listening to music. The girls started kissing and we were getting loaded. The next thing I know my friend says "who ever misses the shot glass with the quarter has to remove a piece of garment."
About an hour later we are all pretty much naked. My friend turns on her jacuzzi and gets in. So I join her.
So then I got bold and started kissing the other girl that I liked. Then after about a 20 minute make out session in the hot tub we all headed to her bedroom.

WOW. I thought to myself Im going to screw these 3 girls and I wish I had a video camera.
Anyway, I went down on all 3 of them for oral sex. I went down on my friend first and the other two girls opened their legs and I went down on them. IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT I EVER HAD.

One chick was on top of me f*cking me while the other girl was sitting on my face and my friend was kissing me. Then two of them started giving me head at the same time.

After an amazing evening my friend tells me--- that (Amanda)has HERPES. I didn't use a condom at all.
My friend didnt tell me because she was in the doormant phase where the virus wasnt active and thought it was no big deal. One go the girls was a stripper so she may have got the virus from some guy she dated last year.

So.....I dont know what to do until I wait it out or get a blister on my lip.

Now im thinking maybe having sex with 3 girls isnt the best thing to do because of STD's. Sometimes I wish I had one girlfriend so I wouldnt have to deal with this cr*ap.

Any suggestions?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. How do these trolls find all this time to make these stories up?

What's going on in high schools these days?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on the Herpes! And the pending HIV, HepC, and various other goodies that come with multiple sex partners without protection. Or maybe, it was just a dream/??????????

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE. How the heck I was supposed to know I was going to meet up with 2 other girls?

I was just goign to the bar to see my ONE friend, whom I didnt know I was going to have sex with that night.

Funny thing is when you plan for something you bring condoms and I dont get laid. Then when I don't bring a condom, thats when it happens.

It sux.

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she f****** tell you at all then if it isnt a big deal? Either she is really dumb or you are making stories

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
.......because we were talking on phone today. I left my watch at her house and she casually mentioned it. I GOT PISSED. She told me to relax because if she had a serious outbreak of herpes then she wouldnt have kissed her either so she says "Its all good." She said it was in a doormant phase.

Ya know I sometimes wonder if all this BS is worth it. Sex and fun and picking up chicks and getting laid because it really can mess up your life. Their is always a firkken price tag to sex. Always.

I need to know what do next? Planned Parenthood wont look at me UNTIL I actually have a d*amn store on my lip or genital.s

Young_gun73

Don Juan
Reaction score
.......because we were texting today. I left my watch at her house and she casually mentioned she had herpes in the past. I GOT PISSED. She told me to relax because if she had a serious outbreak of herpes then she wouldnt have kissed her either so she says "Its all good." She said it was in a dormant phase.

Ya know I sometimes wonder if all this BS is worth it! Sex and fun and picking up chicks and getting laid because it really can mess up your life. Their is always a firkken price tag to sex. Always.

I need to know what do next? Planned Parenthood wont look at me UNTIL I actually have a d*amn store on my lip or genital.s

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a now about ''Getting Caught in The Moment''. Getting caught in the moment means that you are so involved with what you are doing, what story you're telling or what is going on in a specific moment that you don't think about how your actions or words are going to effect the future. the future being a few years away or just a few minutes. Also defines the act of having become involved involuntarily; "caught up in the excitement of the crowd or forum"; "caught up in the scandal''.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no problem young gun,you should drink some glutamine powder (make sure its vanilla with no aspartame) it cured me when I've been mortally wounded from the indians during the battle of little big horn.
Just remember make sure it's vanilla cause general Caster tried the strawberry one and died anyway although the vanilla one could be enough for your herpes.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a member here for awhile, I would have believed you.

But you just registered, and just to brag. So I call troll on this one.

Also, if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you're for real, click this link man, it's dedicated to the true pick-up artists like ourselves. The sound is kinda quiet so you'll have to turn your volume up, it's a pretty good video!

True pick-up

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I guarantee the OP is sexless, and posting from his parents basement right now and crying.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious troll is obvious... Don't feed him by keeping this thread alive, just go no-contact on his ass.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
caught the lie on this troll:

"One chick was on top of me f*cking me while the other girl was sitting on my face and my friend was kissing me."

so how do you kiss the other chick when you have one of the girls sitting on your face?

lol dumb ass

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually believe you, believe it or not haha. Too many details that don't seem made up to me. Well done! And the chances of you getting an STD from one encounter are pretty slim, but I wouldn't make a habit of going without protection in these kinds of cases.

As far as the guys on this thread not believing you. Understand, this is a "how to get girls" website for the most part. Most of the guys here have struggled with women their entire lives. Hence, you telling a story like this, with 3 girls and not just one? Jealousy bigtime my friend. Keep it up, literally and figuratively. :)

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young_gun73 said:
One chick was on top of me f*cking me while the other girl was sitting on my face and my friend was kissing me.
moved to high school section

lol