Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Supreme Destroys Sosuave Member

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Haven't listened to Supreme's rant, but if it has to do with the SS poster being a girly, wuss, etc. he's dead on. As I recall, plenty of fellows here ripped on that Dante guy for that post, but I'm sure PS had a very unique take. Now onto listen to it!!!! Then I'll come and post.

Update:

Yeah, pretty much what members here told the OP, just delivered in PS fashion. LoL. That is funny ****. I am sure that girls is very special, though! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaa haaa!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme is the man his advice has helped my game so much

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OOOh this Post! You know how it happened. I was on here and saw it and posted it to thos site I am a member there. We all were disgusted.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god, it's horrible! Some guy verbally assaults another random guy! Everyone....run! :crackup:

What's with all the unnecessary drama?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did an excellent job of calling the OP a ***** and comparing himself in manliness.

He didn't do as well saying what he would've done. I'm guessing he would've *****slapped her back. Which, of course, is a dumb-as-**** move.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have thought it was a signal to play harder. Am I wrong?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was pretty funny! "He is such a good snuggler. I want to ***** slap his father." Player was quite upset and enraged about this thread that is for sure.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you are all b1tches.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
He didn't do as well saying what he would've done. I'm guessing he would've *****slapped her back. Which, of course, is a dumb-as-**** move.
The correct reaction in my opinion would have been C&F. Smack her a$$ (not softly), give her a smile as she is shock and then walk away without saying a word (preferably out of the place not to come back).

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I hate most about this site is that people come here to share their struggles and how they feel about stuff. Yeah, guys have feelings too both emotional and physical. Sure maybe you are good at hiding yours but it doesn't mean you don't have it. The double edged sword is that being open with ur feelings is how u connect with a girl but at the same time she can use it against you.
Anyway, that guy just called that sosuave memeber a piss of sh!t all because he came here to ask for advice on how he should've handled a situation. Maybe he should've been manly and shot the b!tch then or pretend that her hitting hard enough was just a girly tap. Listening to that guy's comment on Youtube was just so appauling.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
The thing I hate most about this site is that people come here to share their struggles and how they feel about stuff. Yeah, guys have feelings too both emotional and physical. Sure maybe you are good at hiding yours but it doesn't mean you don't have it. The double edged sword is that being open with ur feelings is how u connect with a girl but at the same time she can use it against you.
Anyway, that guy just called that sosuave memeber a piss of sh!t all because he came here to ask for advice on how he should've handled a situation. Maybe he should've been manly and shot the b!tch then or pretend that her hitting hard enough was just a girly tap. Listening to that guy's comment on Youtube was just so appauling.
Your post does have merit and I totally agree with, "The double edged sword is that being open with ur feelings is how u connect with a girl but at the same time she can use it against you."

Player Supreme totally slammed the guy and IMO, it was funny to an extent.

The problem in particular with this post in question to me was this: The original poster DID want advice because of his situation. That much is undeniable. But the OP came across as petulant when he wanted advice right away. He even went as far as telling another member that he would make him bleed because of an unwanted post.

I learned something from dad and I usually stick with it. Never put yourself in an embarrassing situation. The OP did just that. If he would have put more thought into the post instead of using emotions to drive what he was typing maybe he would have not been hammered so badly.

Thing is this also: If you were play fighting with a buddy and got hit, how would you react? Same goes for the girl that hit him. Do not play these type of games if you will not like the outcome. If a woman smacked the t total $hit out of me and I was instigating it, it would be hard to be upset. Sometimes people get carried away during the moment.

I do believe this is the same Player Supreme that was banned from here. Somebody help me on this if I am wrong.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see how this is productive to help the OP... beating a dead horse.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a way to ask for help/ advice without being over bearing is what my point was all about.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Radharc said:
I dont see how this is productive to help the OP... beating a dead horse.
its not positive or productive at all. its just elitist/cliquish nonsense to make nobodies feel special at someone elses expense.

think about it:

if this sites "so bad" why do they troll and stalk the people on it so much?

because this is the major leagues, thats the minors, this sites been here and will be here and their sites run their course and die out because theyre based upon a gimmick, fad, or talking smack about other people.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme is what happens when your football career doesn't pan out. :cheer:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
its not positive or productive at all. its just elitist/cliquish nonsense to make nobodies feel special at someone elses expense.

think about it:

if this sites "so bad" why do they troll and stalk the people on it so much?

because this is the major leagues, thats the minors, this sites been here and will be here and their sites run their course and die out because theyre based upon a gimmick, fad, or talking smack about other people.

I used to be a student of player supreme's. And that's how I found this place. He used to call it the funny pages for all the lame and noobish posts. And he's right, there are a sh1t ton of lame and noobish post. He uses this place as an example to his guys on what not to do. But to judge an entire board on the quality of it's questions is wrong. The real judgement should be held for the advice given. If it's bad advice, it's a bad board.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I used to be a student of player supreme's. And that's how I found this place. He used to call it the funny pages for all the lame and noobish posts. And he's right, there are a sh1t ton of lame and noobish post. He uses this place as an example to his guys on what not to do. But to judge an entire board on the quality of it's questions is wrong. The real judgement should be held for the advice given. If it's bad advice, it's a bad board.
the noobs need to be able to post somewhere, some people need to ask the simple questions .... they take a little longer