Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today we are going to talk about "good looking vs ugly looking" guys

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
There is a myth out there, that you can look like whatever the fuvk you want and still get chicks as long as you got game and great personality or some stupid shivt like that. That will work once a year, but not all the time. Not accurate. Don't fuvkin debate me on this because if you look like one of those dudes on the cover of Abercrombie and Fitch, you will get laid eight out of ten girls you meet, REGULARLY. So, what happens to ugly guys;

There are few solutions if you look like a leper. If you are a fat fubk, you can start taking care of your body. This will fix 40 to 50 percent of your problem. BUT, you cannot buy a good lookin face, or even change it, so you are stuck with what the man upstairs gave you; HOW DO YOU FIX THIS:????

1)Stop chasing puvsy all the time and focus in on school, get a good job, and MAKE MONEY. MONEY equals PUVSY. Since the beginning of time. Doesn't matter what you look like if you have money. Anyone who denies this, should be shot. Anyone who says money doesn't buy love, should be shot. Anyone who says money doesn't buy happiness, should be shot. Money brings wealth, exudes confidence, and lets you hang around women that are beautiful. When you have cash, you choose, not her. And yes, you can get a beautiful woman who was attracted to your success, but loves you for it as well. They are not gold diggers, they are doing what they are biologically programmed to do, is go for wealth and stability. Don't fuvking argue with this and look like a jackass.

2)Become a criminal, drug dealer, supplier, owner of a club, fuvk, I mean anything that women need to have a good time with. You can be ugly as fuvk and still get chicks. I laugh at hideous dudes who have girls on their arms and think it's because the girl is into his LOOKS, rather than his STATUS or his COCAINE.

3)Move to a society where women have to marry a man to survive. That's right fuvkers! You have a better chance of meeting a woman who will wash your balls at night if she is starving during the day.

4) Settle. That's right fuvkers. Stop going for an HB10, if you can have an HB6. Sometimes, ugly dates ugly, fat with fat, poor with poor, rich with rich, short with short, tall with tall. This is how most people get married. They find someone they are identical with.

If you are a good looking guy, you will NEVER have trouble meeting, laying, and seducing women. You will have problems keeping them, if you're personality is as stiff as a Russian's divk. So how do you know if you are good looking or ugly? Do women approach you? Do women go out of their way to talk to you? Do they stare at you? Do they talk totheir friends about you? Do they stalk you? Do they tell you straight up, that they want to have children with you? If not, please try one of the four rules up there.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
was this thread out of sarcasm of the other crappy threads? Maybe you shouldn't because you would make the newbs doubt themselves.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is a monster. Seriously, he's a 40 year old fat, hairy, goofy mustached ugly man with a huge nose (he describes himself this way...), yet he is the most naturally confident, upbeat, socially able, humorous person I've ever met. And he's dating a cute 20 year old, a 25 year old, and routinely has women approaching him and getting HIS number (and they actually call). He also works at at crappy job making ten bucks an hour and drives a Dodge Neon. I am 10x better looking but he out-games me a thousandfold.

If you have the right personality, LOOKS DON'T MATTER!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst advice ever. Newbies for your own good, don't listen.

1) If someone 'ugly' has a high social value, and a high survival value (is an alpha male), women will be attracted to him. You can have a fat, alpha male, who is ugly, and a good looking pvssy beta male, and though women will notice the hot guy first, they will always choose the alpha.

2) Money doesn't buy happiness. Shoot yourself if you believe this.

3) Women aren't attracted to money, they are attracted to high social/survival value, which you happen to have if you're swimming in cash.

4) Never settle. Talls don't always date talls, poor don't always date poor etc etc. What society defines as "norm" is usually a matrix of lies. You sound like a pathetic rat stuck in this invisible cage. Unplug yourself. Don't post anything till you do.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks get you a foot in the door but if you don't have game to back it up they won't do you any good. On the other hand, in most cases guys who are butt-ugly can do something to turn themselves at least into average looking guys, and even those who can't can usually make up for it with either game or social value.

So yeah, long way of saying that post was a big bucketload of horsesh1t.

Heman6

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok if this is true then how do you account for the men on this site who are average or above average looking and still don't have anybody or struggle? everyone on this site can't be so horribly ugly that they repel women and are stoned everytime they step outside their house. i'm sure then you'll say "well there are exceptions to every rule of course" of course there are, because you are an excuse maker. if it was solely about looks then this site wouldn't exist because there are not many humans who are truly ugly in the sense of the word. you can't tell everytime the majority of posters go out to a mall or some crowded place there isnt' at least one woman who would approve of their looks or consider them physically good enough? looks are so minor unless you are physically deformed it shouldn't be a problem on the flipside I have seen and known plenty of decent looking and good looking guys who had troubled getting women. Why is that? Clearly it has to be more then looks if these guys had struggles and why not? If a woman is decent looking she has her pick so why would she just stop at looks? She has good looking guys coming at her regularly so why would she just be impressed by that because it's so readily available? even if pizza was your favorite food if you could eat it all the time for a week straight you'd get sick of it, same with women and just guys who only have their looks going for them. she's going to want something beyond a pretty face if she's used to getting it regularly. this doesn't mean you neglect your appearance, you do the best with what you got but you rise above your competition by stepping up your game, working on your personality, being a more interesting, knowledgeable person, blah blah

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How stupid.

Attractiveness of a man isnt just the shape of his face.

Its his body language, his confidence, his aura that he radiates.

Have you ever heard of noel fielding? Google him if you havent. He is a comedian from UK and a huge number of girls find him very hot. He also looks like a mis-shapen watermelon but his energy and vibe and humour his hot. He isnt even masculine, he dresses in red skinny jeans and retarded hats. But the sexual energy and aura he has works for him.

There are hundreds of examples of this. The original post doesnt understand it.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words. Ron Jeremy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say that I hate a lot of women because they don't BOW to me, everytime I walk in the room. I think I'm hot, I know I'm hot, yet women still treat me like sh!t, either because of my shoes, my hair, whatever. Fvck em. I don't have TIME to bend to what they like. I just WALK through this life of Mine, straight ahead, without supplication (to men, even), and go and do as I please (within the law mostly). What more can a man ask of himself.

One thing, I think you gotta do for not only the attraction to women, but also your own self-fulfillment, is to Be Active. I mean, take a job that you Work at, not just sit around and goof off and play at. Do or Die type jobs. Women don't have these jobs, and "Do or Die" never crosses their minds. Equality of the sexes is a joke.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok if this is true then how do you account for the men on this site who are average or above average looking and still don't have anybody or struggle?
Easy. Because hot females only want the top 10% of all males, if you aren't in that top 10%...you are screwed as far as hotties. Or, you will think that you got one and she will cheat on you with any bad boy she finds.

everyone on this site can't be so horribly ugly that they repel women and are stoned everytime they step outside their house.
Really? How do you know that for a fact. The very existence of this site means that there are men who try all sorts of things and still fail. What makes you think that there is no possible way that they are unattractive? In answer to your question, there are definitely NO super attractive guys on this site for you to use as a benchmark. Please see the explanation below:

I have a different take on the original post: Its all true. The only people who make posts like that are men who have very high levels of experience with women. They tend to just tell it straight and spare nobodies feelings. There is one other thing that trent81 did not mention. This is the fact that attractive males don't have to try to get females, the females come to them without them doing anything. How do I know this? I was one of those super hot guys when I was younger-- I'm working toward rebuilding it again since I miss it so much. I don't like approaching, I don't like holding a females attention and I don't like asking for their number or calling them. It feels foreign to me. What used to happen was this:

I would go out to a club with some random hot girl from class who already wanted to fvck me (college). As I would walk through the crowd, random girls would first grab my d1ck, then take my phone out of my pocket and call themselves without me even saying anything. When I would get out of class in college, there would be phone numbers on my 4runner written in lipstick on my seat.

I used to make fun of guys who had to approach women...I would stand there and watch as guys walked up to groups of girls and tried all sorts of things. Then "get a number" and walk away like that was an accomplishment. And the attention was not only from the girls, strip club owners would offer me positions at their club saying that a guy with my looks could pull a thousand bucks a night. I remember husbands coming up to me and asking if I was interested in their wife, because she wanted to fvck me and he was "cool like that." And thats not all! Many guys have no experience with women and their pick up lines. Yes, women have pick up lines! And they suck, just like ours. The difference is that most men will never hear a female use a pick up line on them because the female was not driven insane with lust based solely on his looks.

And do you think I even thought that there was such a thing as a "PUA website" back then?!? NO, of course not. I was too busy getting head from hot blondes whom I had met 15 minutes ago.

Last night, I overheard a 10 say to a PUA as he was beginning to talk to her: "Why did you approach me? I don't understand what you think you have to offer me that I would want..." It was at that moment that I understood just how hard unattractive guys have it.

E

Energizer

Looks are subjective and not all women go for the same type of man, your post like 80% of posts on this forum are generalisations of what women want or desire, again this is all subjective depending on each individual women.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The looks issue comes down to a jealousy or envy factor. You can't do anything about your looks or anyone elses. So why do you care if you have no power? Because you're obviously jealous that the good lookin guys don't have to try. Well you need to get over this. You gotta accept what you can't change and change what you can and thats how you feel about yourself. A true man will look in the mirror and see the best lookin dude in the wrold

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god these threads are pointless.....ok lets say your right.....now not only are you ugly but you're also stupid for wasting your time talking about something you can't change

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Easy. Because hot females only want the top 10% of all males, if you aren't in that top 10%...you are screwed as far as hotties. Or, you will think that you got one and she will cheat on you with any bad boy she finds.

Really? How do you know that for a fact. The very existence of this site means that there are men who try all sorts of things and still fail. What makes you think that there is no possible way that they are unattractive? In answer to your question, there are definitely NO super attractive guys on this site for you to use as a benchmark. Please see the explanation below:

I have a different take on the original post: Its all true. The only people who make posts like that are men who have very high levels of experience with women. They tend to just tell it straight and spare nobodies feelings. There is one other thing that trent81 did not mention. This is the fact that attractive males don't have to try to get females, the females come to them without them doing anything. How do I know this? I was one of those super hot guys when I was younger-- I'm working toward rebuilding it again since I miss it so much. I don't like approaching, I don't like holding a females attention and I don't like asking for their number or calling them. It feels foreign to me. What used to happen was this:

I would go out to a club with some random hot girl from class who already wanted to fvck me (college). As I would walk through the crowd, random girls would first grab my d1ck, then take my phone out of my pocket and call themselves without me even saying anything. When I would get out of class in college, there would be phone numbers on my 4runner written in lipstick on my seat.

I used to make fun of guys who had to approach women...I would stand there and watch as guys walked up to groups of girls and tried all sorts of things. Then "get a number" and walk away like that was an accomplishment. And the attention was not only from the girls, strip club owners would offer me positions at their club saying that a guy with my looks could pull a thousand bucks a night. I remember husbands coming up to me and asking if I was interested in their wife, because she wanted to fvck me and he was "cool like that." And thats not all! Many guys have no experience with women and their pick up lines. Yes, women have pick up lines! And they suck, just like ours. The difference is that most men will never hear a female use a pick up line on them because the female was not driven insane with lust based solely on his looks.

And do you think I even thought that there was such a thing as a "PUA website" back then?!? NO, of course not. I was too busy getting head from hot blondes whom I had met 15 minutes ago.

Last night, I overheard a 10 say to a PUA as he was beginning to talk to her: "Why did you approach me? I don't understand what you think you have to offer me that I would want..." It was at that moment that I understood just how hard unattractive guys have it.
This guy knows exactly what I'm talking about. It takes a person of experience to understand my post. We are not talking about exceptions to the norm, we are not talking about average looking guys. We are talking about UGLY guys. I have been through women after women, and don't let it fool you, they INITIALLY look for the same thing. Some hot guy. Someone they are physically attracted to. Guys who are good looking don't have to PURSUE women. That is the point of this post you fuvking idiots.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
Looks are subjective and not all women go for the same type of man, your post like 80% of posts on this forum are generalisations of what women want or desire, again this is all subjective depending on each individual women.
The only subjective parts happen after the initial attraction takes place. For instance; height, symmetrical faces, low fat percentage bodies and strong chins are universal traits that all hot females like. After those traits have been satisfied, only then is there room for subjectivity.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
The only subjective parts happen after the initial attraction takes place. For instance; height, symmetrical faces, low fat percentage bodies and strong chins are universal traits that all hot females like. After those traits have been satisfied, only then is there room for subjectivity.
I don't have a strong chin and I have girls raining from the skies.

5'11 feet tall.

good shape.

non-traditional but highly attractive looks.

the rest is personality.

IF you're a two, yeah, of course you're not gonna get hotties. Was that the point of this thread? But if you're a 7 you can get a 9 if you're the fvckin man.... a la me.

E

Energizer

Duffdog said:
Girls around the world are not the same as American women. American women are the most self centered, materialistic, arrogant and highly irritating women I have had the misfortune of meeting.

Frog X

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I think of it is that looks are a multiplier.

Getting jacked gets your foot in the door, from then on you need to have some form of game.

If you are too fat/skinny/whatever fix the problem and your success will increase, trust me, Ive been on both sides of the fence.