Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My senior year and field reports

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it would be pretty cool and different to see a highschool perspective. i haven't seen any highschool Field reports, so if they are not allowed, let me know.

A little about myself.
My name is Duy. Im 17, and im from Vietnam. I don't speak the native language very well, but I can understand it very well and im learning day by day. I moved to America when I was around 3 months old, and I've never had great self esteem. I was never great with women. I was what you would call a AFC ( average frustrated chump) who would copy those romantic movies where the guy spills his heart and gets the poon. then i came to this site and it changed my whole prespective on things. at first, i thought it was a scam, because it was trying to sell a book and ask for my email. then i noticed it had a forum. I began reading the DJ bible ( best thing on the internet) and im slowly re- reading it every now and then to keep it fresh.

EDIT: because I wrote this after the first 5 days, everything may come off as jumbled and unorganized. sorry in advance. If there is anything i can do to improve my FR. let me know, i would love as many readers and critics of what i am doing.

Last edited:

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First day of school
I tried to give a better first impression. It kind of worked. I greeted all my old friends, and some people who i haven't really gotten close to. however, there were some people, the very very popular people, who i hesitated and missed saying a greeting because.. well im not sure exactly. I guess i have an Approach anxiety to certain individuals who i put on a "pedistol" being either male or female.

When i came up to the swim coach to ask whether or not we had practice, a girl suddenly rushed me and kissed me on the cheek. I had never been kissed on the cheek by anyone, so it caught me off guard. Her name was Brenda and I took it as a sign of attraction. We didn't talk long during that moment, but we would talk several times during the first week of HS.

As for my other girl friends, i immediately hugged them when i saw them. Every time I would see a familiar girl, I would attempt some kino. If she was walking by , i would say hello, smile, and either put my hand on her arm, high five her, or tickle her if we were close enough.

I believe this has especially worked on this girl named Marlena. She was extremely prude, very straight edge. I think she has had only a BF and that was years ago. I noticed after the few first days, she would message me on aim or give me IOI's more often.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday

nothing too interesting happen during the next few days, but thursday is when things started to confuse me.

During that day, i had messed up a bit. I came off needy and desperate. It was brenda, and she was back for more hugs and kisses, but i ended up being a little too easy when it came for the kisses. When she would kiss me, i would kiss her back immediately, and when i would kiss her, she would ask for more, and like a n00bie that i am, i listened and kept kissing her. I should of made it more difficult, because i feel like she has lost a chunk of interests because of that.

I was in gym and i got a text.
her: " loser"
Me: " who is this?"
her: " the one who gives you boners... lol"
me: " well that would be all the white girls in the school lmao"
her: " aww i dont feel so special anymore"
Me: " well who is this?"
her: " Im making a paper boat right now"
( this was how me and her first met. I taught her how to make paper boats.It turned out to be Brenda, the girl who kissed me on the first day. )
Me: " new phone?"
( earlier i had asked for her number but she said her phone was broken )
Her: " I wish! my old one just started working again"
Me: " so whenever you make a paper boat, do you think about how awesome I am for teaching you?"
Her: " No i think about how sexy you are lol"
Me: " awww gurrl, you know how to make me feel all special"

Friday
I didn't see her till Friday. but thats where i felt like it was a huge f*ck up on my part. I thought to myself " today is the day you get your first highschool kiss. its a done deal." instead, i missed a chance three times. Im such a fool, but im also still learning.

the first time was when we were going our separate ways in the morning, she was kissing my cheeks like crazy, and i was thinking to say " now kiss my lips " or just going for the kill, but for some reason i just got really nervous and totally chickened out at the last second.. then i was thinking about it all day after that. i told myself i wanted this kiss by today. i felt like if i had kissed her on friday, i would leave her wanting more on the weekend.

2nd time was when i saw her leaving lunch, this one was kind of forced because i told my friend and he kept telling me to do it. I was about to give her a "surprise" i had told her through a text message earlier, but she was with her chick friends and had a mouthful of cookies and i just didn't find that appealing. Unfourtuantely, i kinda gave my surprise away because this is kinda how it went.
Me: " brenda!"
Her: " Duy??"
Me: " hey * pause and sees her mouth full of cookies* is your mouth full of cookies?"
Her: " err, what??? what are you gunna do???"
Me: " you know what, uhmm... nevermind." * slowly backing off*
Her: " Are you going to kiss me?"
Me: " no!" ( even though i was =/ )
Thats when i left. She texted me a little later saying " what the hell was that". She didn't stop there, though. she texted my friend George, like crazy until he responded. he knew about my goal, and luckily he didn't sell me out because he kept saying " Idk brenda, i was with Ejay talking. I have no clue what Duy wanted"
I felt like such a disappointment when i didn't fall through. I thought to myself, alright i can still see her and accomplish my goal.

Then when everyone was leaving school, i caught her in the hallway infront of my swim coach & I was gunna kiss close her with the classic " Would you like to kiss me?" but she was surrounded by friends, both guys and girls all rushing towards the bus. I was gunna try and isolate her but i just couldn't do it. I didn't know how to get her away without making it seem awkward. before she left she said " Your swim coach is such a hottie"
I then looked at her and felt like everything had fallen to pieces with my goal. I then said " ill cya monday" im not sure if i smiled when i said that, but i felt like crap inside because i didn't accomplish much that day. if anything it set me back.

Weekend Save
So i was all bummed out until i got a text message from a girl named Kelly . She was this girl i had planned a date sometime this weekend. I talked to her and we decided to meet up at the movies to see district 9 around 6:20. im not sure if it matters, but i offered her a ride there but she insisted she drives. Im not sure if this is a neg but this is what i said
me: " independent woman i see. its a date"
her: " haha whats that suppose to mean?"
me: " it means its official. ;) dont flatter yourself hehe"
Her: " okay ill meet you there at 6?"
me: " sounds good."

So ill give you a field report of how that date goes. For all those interested, i plan to make the first kiss of course.

This is my ideal so far. Greet her, see the movie. during the movie put my arm around her, and as we leave, i hold her hand. thats where i give her the hand test ( where you squeeze, and if she squeezes back, shes interested ) and i will just talk to her. I was thinking I bring a blanket with my truck ( yeah im driving a truck lol ) and if anything, we can go to the park and lay on the back said on the blanket/ smoke some joints ( if she smokes ) and maybe get naughty somewhere.

Last edited:

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good progress, dude. Keep up the good work.

And remember: Those who hesitate, masturbate!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent field report! You'll have your first kiss in no time bro, dont worry about it.

As for your movie date, GO FOR THE KISS DURING THE MOVIE!!! Do you seriously think a girl is interested in seeing a movie like district 9? All you gotta do is just talk to her quietly during the movie the entire time, dont watch the actual movie (sry but the hookup is more important), then eventually you put your arm around her and bring her in to you (she'll prolly put her head on your shoulder), and then when you keep talking to her some more, dont talk to her while looking at the movie screen, but instead turn your head and face her. Then, when you feel the time is right, give a small smile, look her in the eyes, and slowly move your head closer to hers. The hookup will be a piece of cake, trust me. After that you'll be comfortable enough to hook up with her whenever you want.

And as for that last text you sent to brenda, the "awww gurrl, you know how to make me feel all special", you should not have said that at all. Notice how your revealing your feelings to her, not to mention that it does sound pretty gay (imo).

And just for the record, I NEVER accept or give kisses on the cheek. EVER. Why? Because I feel its a weak excuse for a real kiss. If your going to kiss someone, make it a real one on the fvcking lips, not some gay little girly crap on the cheek. Next time a girl goes to give you a kiss on the cheek, you avoid it/back away, and then say "I dont do kisses on the cheek, I only do real ones". After you say that, go in for the kiss. In your case, since you've already done kisses on the cheek unfortunately, you could say "I dont do kisses on the cheek anymore. I only do real ones".

Good luck, and keep up the good work!

EDIT: and for any of you pot smokers, cotton mouth and hooking up with a girl DO NOT go together at all. If your planning on smoking with a girl, always always have some sort of drink to get rid of the cotton mouth.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update on the saturday night date.

So im not sure how to feel. I feel accomplished, but at the same time i feel like i haven't got anywhere.

we were suppose to meet up at 6. she was there pretty much on the dot, but i came around 20 minutes later. Instead of seeing district 9, we saw inglorious bastards. now, this wouldn't usually bother me, but i had already seen the movie the first day. " Oh well " I thought. so we go in, and i politely open the door and we begin to chat. She seemed interested in knowing about school and old friends from our old middle school ( she goes to another highschool ) We were together around 6:25 and the movie started at 7. I forgot to mention i was a little baked because i was testing out the weed i got earlier for us. i mention this because i was pretty much all sunshine and smiles. I looked made plenty of eye contact, but i noticed from the start she was a bit farther than i would usually be with a female. i moved in a bit and she didn't seem to move ( or atleast i didn't notice )
me:" You want to sneak in to some movies while we wait? "
Her: noo i dont want to see the end of some movies
me: who cares? so you haven't seen any of these movies?
her: well i did see harry potter...
me: alright well lets go! * put my hand around her shoulder as i turn her 180 and begin walking to the other side of the theatre*

but instead we didn't see it, and we ended up talking more about who we hang out with in school. It was around 6:35 by now and because nothing else was going on, i went back with her to inglorious bastards. we waited outside until everyone left and after the clean up. i tried to make her laugh, but she really didn't seem too interested in laughing really. She told me she was sick and that she was "only here to be nice to me".However, she did seem pretty sick because she was sniffing and coughing during the movie. anyways, I didn't seem to really notice she said that until now, but while we were watching the movie, i was fighting myself to build up the courage to put my arm around her. It would of been a lot easier if she had her body closer to me. Yeah i noticed she wasn't leaning into me or pointing her toes/knees/ whatever at me. I still managed to lift my left arm up, and place it behind her neck. this is when **** went downhill. I looked at her while putting my arm around her ( apparently this is a big no no) and she looked at me, and said " dont even think about it " and lifted my arm up and away from her. That's when I knew there was no way i would ever see her again. after the movie, i was thinking of holding her hand, but idk. it just didn't feel right. unfortunately, it felt just as awkward not holding her hand when we were walking. As we walked out i said
me: " You dont have a curfew do you?" ( my attempt at getting her at a park, on the back of my truck, smoking)
her: " no but im not feeling to well. im sick!"
me: oh well i guess this is goodbye. ( this is the part where i was going to say " would you like to kiss me?" but i just couldn't do it. i didn't feel like she was interested enough so i just hugged her and went to my car.

Things I felt I did right
Kino - I did kino atleast three times. Two times with both her hands ( she had a class ring / i was looking at her nail color) and when i did the 180 with her.
Eye contact - I gave her plenty
Smiling - I was baked so i thought everything was a laughing matter.
Atleast I tried to make a move. not like me trying to kiss brenda. i actually did it.

Things I felt i screwed up on
I just felt like I wasn't thinking correctly. I believe I put her on a pedistol and that is why i struggle hard to make myself appear as an Alpha male. Just the convos didn't flow well. i dont know what i came off as honestly.

apec

Don Juan
Reaction score
you WILL fail. a LOT. Its part of the process and just keep going. You only fail if you don't take action and do something. IF you fail you just got a great learning point, and after a while you won't fear rejection as much or at all. And if you succeed, well, a night of fun haha.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to digest.

BongDuy said:
update on the saturday night date.

we were suppose to meet up at 6. she was there pretty much on the dot, but i came around 20 minutes later. 20 mins is pretty late if your basing your meet time off of what time the movie is playing. Yea maybe 5-10 mins late is okay, but 20 mins in my opinion is a little over the edge, and you might've pissed her off a bit. Instead of seeing district 9, we saw inglorious bastards. now, this wouldn't usually bother me, but i had already seen the movie the first day. " Oh well " I thought. so we go in, and i politely open the door and we begin to chat. She seemed interested in knowing about school and old friends from our old middle school ( she goes to another highschool ) We were together around 6:25 and the movie started at 7.I hope your good at making conversation because sitting in a movie theatre with a chick your trying to game for 35 minutes can turn out to be extremely awkward if you run out of things to say. I forgot to mention i was a little baked because i was testing out the weed i got earlier for us. i mention this because i was pretty much all sunshine and smiles. I looked made plenty of eye contact, but i noticed from the start she was a bit farther than i would usually be with a female. i moved in a bit and she didn't seem to move ( or atleast i didn't notice )
me:" You want to sneak in to some movies while we wait? "
Her: noo i dont want to see the end of some movies
me: who cares? so you haven't seen any of these movies?
her: well i did see harry potter...
me: alright well lets go! * put my hand around her shoulder as i turn her 180 and begin walking to the other side of the theatre*

but instead we didn't see it, and we ended up talking more about who we hang out with in school. It was around 6:35 by now and because nothing else was going on, i went back with her to inglorious bastards. we waited outside until everyone left and after the clean up. i tried to make her laugh, but she really didn't seem too interested in laughing really. She told me she was sick and that she was "only here to be nice to me"Wow. The only reason I can think of as to why she would say this would be because she can clearly see how much of a desperate afc you are (at least thats what you exhibited to her), to the point where she felt bad for you..However, she did seem pretty sick because she was sniffing and coughing during the movie. Hmm, maybe it was a legitimate excuse for her behavior. But still, why would sniffing and coughing have that much of an effect on her attitude? If she was truly interested, a little cold shouldnt hold her back from having a good time with you. anyways, I didn't seem to really notice she said that until now, but while we were watching the movie, i was fighting myself to build up the courage to put my arm around her.The reason why you were fighting to build up the courage is because you didnt initiate enough kino before the movie. Had you done that, it wouldve removed all discomfort/nervousness, and you wouldnt have even thought about putting your arm around her, it wouldve just been automatic. It would of been a lot easier if she had her body closer to me. Yeah i noticed she wasn't leaning into me or pointing her toes/knees/ whatever at me.It doesnt matter where she points her toes lol. I still managed to lift my left arm up, and place it behind her neck. this is when **** went downhill. I looked at her while putting my arm around her ( apparently this is a big no no) and she looked at me, and said " dont even think about it " and lifted my arm up and away from her. That's when I knew there was no way i would ever see her again. after the movie, i was thinking of holding her hand, but idk. it just didn't feel right.Yea no sh*t lol unfortunately, it felt just as awkward not holding her hand when we were walking. As we walked out i said
me: " You dont have a curfew do you?" ( my attempt at getting her at a park, on the back of my truck, smoking)
her: " no but im not feeling to well. im sick!" After the sh*t she said and did, if I was in your position I probably wouldve said something rude like "EW GROSS I HOPE I DONT CATCH ANYTHING FROM YOU". Then I wouldve given her a weird look. lol.
me: oh well i guess this is goodbye. ( this is the part where i was going to say " would you like to kiss me?" NEVER ask a girl this. EVER. That is such a pathetic display of confidence, a real man would never ask for a kiss, he would grow a pair of balls and simply DO IT. Thank god you didnt say this cuz you wouldve gotten rejected really badly...at least you saved yourself from the embarassment.but i just couldn't do it. i didn't feel like she was interested enough so i just hugged her and went to my car. Good choice

Things I felt I did right
Kino - I did kino atleast three times. Two times with both her hands ( she had a class ring / i was looking at her nail color) and when i did the 180 with her. Three times throughout the entire night!? Thats not even close to being enough. You need more, better, and stronger kino. The kino with the hands seems okay, but for some reason the kino with the "180" seems very awkward to me. Do your kino with confidence.
Eye contact - I gave her plenty
Smiling - I was baked so i thought everything was a laughing matter. Does this chick even smoke? Girls that dont smoke pot can find it to be a MAJOR turnoff for a guy. Not only that, but say this girl was against smoking pot and she realized you were baked. Not good.
Atleast I tried to make a move. not like me trying to kiss brenda. i actually did it.

Things I felt i screwed up on
I just felt like I wasn't thinking correctly. I believe I put her on a pedistol and that is why i struggle hard to make myself appear as an Alpha male. Just the convos didn't flow well.I figured this i dont know what i came off as honestly.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
base2ball2boy2 said:
Good progress, dude. Keep up the good work.

And remember: Those who hesitate, masturbate!
Amen to that brother.

Yeah keep failing, som of your situation, reminds of one of my situations. never saw her again. But that's not putting you down. The failed and doing half the stuff, hesitating. But my mates interfered

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Hmm maybe someone else can put in some input regarding asking for the kiss? I just find it to be a weak disply of confidence, as in the guy doesnt have enough confidence to just ACT and go in for the kiss, so instead he has to ASK for permission (which essentially puts the girl on a pedistal) and HOPE like a little afc that the girl says yes. Catch my drift?

And theres no actual canned kino moves that I can tell you about lol...kino isnt something that can just be thought up of like a canned pickup line. Kino should just be natural, you shouldnt have to try to come up with "moves" in your head to initiate kino. When your talking to a girl, kino should just be a spur of the moment thing, there shouldnt even be much thought put into it. Like whenever im gaming a chick and know I have her interested, I just naturally put my arm over her shoulder and bring her in to me as we walk or something. Its not something like "ohh should I touch her there? Should I put my arm over her now? Ummm wat other kino can I do?". Your comfort level should spur you on to bring about all the kino you want, and you should never be second guessing yourself or doubting yourself when your about to touch her.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so heres an update. it may come off as pretty creepy or weird, but idk. heres what happend while i was waiting for my bus to come afterschool.

me and brenda were hanging out with two other guys, she was talking and i was talking, playing the whole smart ass/****y/ funny role. i think it was working. She kinoed me while we were in the hallway, putting her arms around me and i did the same. thats probably where unconsciously i knew this was the time to make the kiss.

when it came time to depart, we hugged and she turned her cheek for me. i was tired of playing the kissing cheek game, so instead, i moved myself and kissed her kinda on her lips. it was kinda 50/50, so i gt half of her lip. not the best first highschool kiss, if you would consider that, but i did it and walked away towards my bus. maybe not the best move, but i dont think anyone noticed actually.

will update more on later, gotta hit the pool for laps

EDIT: okay so after i kissed her i caught up with my friend Sarina. She is a sophmore, asian, shorter than myself. I talked to her, playing the funny ****y roll and what not. I introduced her to the Handhug * she said it was lame but she seems to like it on the inside * we talked about how she wished she was korean, so i made fun of the soap operas they have.
me: " haha those lame soap operas. its totally predictable"
Sarina: noo!! they are so interesting!
me: ill tell you what, if you can find one that you think is good enough, ill come over and watch it and tell you how ridiculous it is.
sarina: haha okay!

I did a little handhug, handshake, pinky promise. maybe a little gay, but i was thinking more along the lines of kino

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 50/50 kiss? Thats weak man. And why are you so concerned with people noticing? WHO GIVES A SH*T. Stop thinking about what others think.

From what it sounds like, im pretty sure your in the friend zone with this girl brenda. If shes purposely turning her cheek for you to kiss it, thats a very friendly kiss, not to mention that if she actually did like you, she wouldve kissed you back on the lips, a REAL kiss and a REAL hookup with some tongue.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
a 50/50 kiss? Thats weak man. And why are you so concerned with people noticing? WHO GIVES A SH*T. Stop thinking about what others think.

From what it sounds like, im pretty sure your in the friend zone with this girl brenda. If shes purposely turning her cheek for you to kiss it, thats a very friendly kiss, not to mention that if she actually did like you, she wouldve kissed you back on the lips, a REAL kiss and a REAL hookup with some tongue.
yeah well i didn't really put my hand around her head or anything to go for a real dead on kiss. i just kinda flipped out and kamakazied her lips with mine.

Heres a text i got after i was done swimming from my buddy, George, who knows brenda and I pretty well.

G: you got something you want to tell me?
Me:im somebody's mommy
G:YOu kissed brenda
Me: says who
G: says brenda
Me: haha what'd she say
G: you basically like, forced it.
me: yeah lol not the smoothest thing ever
g: yeah its like second degree rape
me: she didn't enjoy it?
g: she thought it was funny, thats good. ask her tomorrow
me: well to be honest i only got half of her lip and i pretty much walked off after i kissed her
g: very smooth dude ( probably sarcastic )

meh. also, thank you eaglez for keeping and eye out for my thread! i appreciate every post/advice/ opinion anyone has to offer me.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep at it man. Everyone goes through rough starts. Listen to what Eaglez has told you and you'll be fine. As far as this half azz kiss you gotta not focus on it. nothing you can do now but forget about it and tell yourself it will be better next time.

If you focus to much on it there won't be a next time.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The jealousy card.

So it was time to figure out how she felt about it. As i enter school, i saw brenda comming in. At first she didn't seem to notice me, so i kinda thought that was a bad sign. but within a few minutes, to my surprise, she called me over. I of course didn't want to go with her, because she had atleast 5 guys all around her. So inbetween us, there was an empty bench. I sat down on it, and directed her to the seat infront of me. when she came this is how the convo went.

Brenda (b) : so you know how you did that thing yesterday? dont do it again * said in a kinda silly way, she was smiling and what not. Immediately i saw this as a test *
me: so whats the deal? do you think its funny? or creepy?
b: both actually *also said in a laughing tone*
me: more funny than creep though, am i right?
b: yes *laugh*
Me: would you consider it secondary rape?
b: maybe
me: well to be fair, you cant call it that if you enjoyed it
b: i guess * smiling *

then she kinda turned around to say something to her guy friend and i walked away.

She walked by with her guy friends to go somewhere, but she had this girl with her this time. i was trying to make eye contact the whole time, and she didn't look at me until she was kinda far and had to turn around to look me in the eyes. of course, being the silly girl she is, she made faces and laughed at me. I pointed to her friend and gave her a wink.

when brenda and her "Crew" came back, brenda was sitting somewhere else. Thats when i had the best idea. I would make her jealous. I walked over to her friend Kevin, who i knew loosely and began talking to him about fluff. I then looked at the girl who i winked at earlier, and i initiated a convo

m: hey you look new. freshmen?
girl: no, im actually from another school
m: oh so where are you from?
girl: south plantation
m: oh lol whyd you go here?
g: i got kicked out
m: wow really? *laugh* what did you do?
g: i punched a teacher

long story short, i played with this, calling her Christina the Badass.
I wasn't sure it was gunna work until Brenda yelled " oh i see how it is! you kiss me and then you flirt with another girl??" * also in a light hearted tone, jokingly of course* I thought about getting Christina's number, but i just couldn't figure out how to get it. I couldn't give her the " oh you seem really cool. give me your number, and ill call you sometime" because i see her, and i haven't really "connected" with her. i guess. Anyone got any tips for this?

I was gunna try and kiss close her again by saying " Oh you dont want me to kiss you, so give me a kiss goodbye" and flash my cheek. when she comes in, i would move my head and make lip contact, followed by a " whoa whoa, i thought you said no kisses" or something similiar. I didn't really see her today though, so i couldnt find her after the morning. However, tomorrow i plan to get kissed again.

EDIT: Just a thought, is it possible im moving things too fast? Should I try and slow it down, and try simple things like holding hands, holding her, or something? im just curious

Last edited:

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Really? Hmm maybe someone else can put in some input regarding asking for the kiss? I just find it to be a weak disply of confidence, as in the guy doesnt have enough confidence to just ACT and go in for the kiss, so instead he has to ASK for permission (which essentially puts the girl on a pedistal) and HOPE like a little afc that the girl says yes. Catch my drift?

And theres no actual canned kino moves that I can tell you about lol...kino isnt something that can just be thought up of like a canned pickup line. Kino should just be natural, you shouldnt have to try to come up with "moves" in your head to initiate kino. When your talking to a girl, kino should just be a spur of the moment thing, there shouldnt even be much thought put into it. Like whenever im gaming a chick and know I have her interested, I just naturally put my arm over her shoulder and bring her in to me as we walk or something. Its not something like "ohh should I touch her there? Should I put my arm over her now? Ummm wat other kino can I do?". Your comfort level should spur you on to bring about all the kino you want, and you should never be second guessing yourself or doubting yourself when your about to touch her.
Dunno if this is answering your question, but the kiss close he's referring to that mystery does goes along the lines of: "Do you want to kiss me?"
If she says yes, kiss her.
If she says maybe or idk, say "lets find out" and go in for the kiss.
If she says no, say "well I never said you could...".

Personally I wouldn't use it unless you know the girl is attracted to you, because otherwise it'll just come off as creepy and awkward and AFC.

@ Bongduy, good work man, at least you're going out there and trying unlike most people, and you learn from your mistakes. Keep us posted.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpin is right, dont get hung up on your mistakes, learn from them. Im here to help and critique you, use all the advice here to your advantage, and put your mistakes behind you. With each mistake you should realize what you did wrong, and learn from it.
-----------------------------
BongDuy said:
The jealousy card.

So it was time to figure out how she felt about it. As i enter school, i saw brenda comming in. At first she didn't seem to notice me, so i kinda thought that was a bad sign. but within a few minutes, to my surprise, she called me over. I of course didn't want to go with her, because she had atleast 5 guys all around her.Be confident, dont let yourself get anxious or anything just because she has some guys around her. Plus, whats the difference if its one extra guy. Your job is to come in and let your game put those other AFCs to rest. So inbetween us, there was an empty bench. I sat down on it, and directed her to the seat infront of me. when she came this is how the convo went.

Brenda (b) : so you know how you did that thing yesterday? dont do it again * said in a kinda silly way, she was smiling and what not. Immediately i saw this as a test *
me: so whats the deal? do you think its funny? or creepy?
b: both actually *also said in a laughing tone*
me: more funny than creep though, am i right?
b: yes *laugh*
Me: would you consider it secondary rape?Huh? Why the hell would you say this? Very weird.
b: maybe
me: well to be fair, you cant call it that if you enjoyed it
b: i guess * smiling *

then she kinda turned around to say something to her guy friend and i walked away.

She walked by with her guy friends to go somewhere, but she had this girl with her this time. i was trying to make eye contact the whole time, and she didn't look at me until she was kinda far and had to turn around to look me in the eyes. Girls will find it very creepy if they feel your staring at them, which is kinda the impression im getting hereof course, being the silly girl she is, she made faces and laughed at me. I pointed to her friend and gave her a wink.

when brenda and her "Crew" came back, brenda was sitting somewhere else. Thats when i had the best idea. I would make her jealous. I walked over to her friend Kevin, who i knew loosely and began talking to him about fluff. I then looked at the girl who i winked at earlier, and i initiated a convo

m: hey you look new. freshmen?
girl: no, im actually from another school
m: oh so where are you from?
girl: south plantation
m: oh lol whyd you go here?
g: i got kicked out
m: wow really? *laugh* what did you do?
g: i punched a teacher Holy sh*t lol

long story short, i played with this, calling her Christina the Badass.
I wasn't sure it was gunna work until Brenda yelled " oh i see how it is! you kiss me and then you flirt with another girl??" * also in a light hearted tone, jokingly of course* Well if you say its in a light hearted and jokingly tone, its kinda tough for me to figure out if she was actually jealousI thought about getting Christina's number, but i just couldn't figure out how to get it. I couldn't give her the " oh you seem really cool. give me your number, and ill call you sometime" because i see her, and i haven't really "connected" with her. i guess. Anyone got any tips for this?Okay thats understandable. If you really feel you two havent connected, then you shouldnt ask for the number. Just try to throw some more game at here, kino her, and then see how things go. I keep getting the impression that you dont kino girls enough, and its kinda leaving you in the friend zone, so work on the kino.

I was gunna try and kiss close her again by saying " Oh you dont want me to kiss you, so give me a kiss goodbye" and flash my cheek.I think you gotta stop with the kisses on the cheek. That just puts you even more in the friend zone, cuz kisses on the cheek are not that sexual. when she comes in, i would move my head and make lip contact, followed by a " whoa whoa, i thought you said no kisses" or something similiar. I didn't really see her today though, so i couldnt find her after the morning. However, tomorrow i plan to get kissed again.If she already went out of her way to make a point that she didnt want you kissing her again, then I dont think its a great idea to try to get the kiss again. Sorry, but you only get one shot with girls, and you already messed that up with the 50/50 kiss

EDIT: Just a thought, is it possible im moving things too fast? Should I try and slow it down, and try simple things like holding hands, holding her, or something? im just curiousI think you should just next her. From what it seems, Im almost positive your in the friend zone with brenda. Its gonna be tough to get out of it, and the only way to do so would be just kinoing the sh*t out of her. Go for the kino, but dont get really hung up if things dont change. As for now, I think your best shot is with that Christina girl, you seem to be on a pretty clean slate with her, so use the knowledge you've gained so far and apply it to her and see how it goes.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If she already went out of her way to make a point that she didnt want you kissing her again, then I dont think its a great idea to try to get the kiss again. Sorry, but you only get one shot with girls, and you already messed that up with the 50/50 kiss"

so its not likely she is giving me a test to see if ill keep pursuing her? im thinking i try and make one more final move, and if anything ill just next her if anything goes wrong. i will pay much more attention on the kino

heres what im thinking. I plan to spend most of the morning with her, kinoing her and teasing her. when the morning bell rings for us to go, i will look her in the eyes and say
" enough games. how about you just kiss me"

yes no? lol maybe i should also invite her to hang out because i only really see her like for a total of 20 minutes a day. could it be im rushing things?

HUGE EDIT THOUGHT: Is it possible i bum rushed this whole situation? I dont know much about her, and she doesn't know much about me. i mean, i see her for a sum of about 15 minutes a day. is it possible im rushing the sexual tension?

Last edited: