Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is sex like with a woman who is in her fifties and sixties?

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...after reading the responses to one of my threads about how easy it would be to get women more than half your age when you are in your fifties...I would like to know...what is it like to have sex with a woman who is 50+, 60+, or even older? I mean there are some hot 50-55 year old women out there that I would bang in a second at my age (27)....but what I want to know is...does it still feel the same when they get to that age? In med school I learned that as women get older, their sexual interest declines, their vaginas get dry and the vaginal walls thin, and it becomes more painful for them to have vaginal intercourse...among dozens of other things that just crash during that age due to menopause and reduced levels of certain hormones. That always sounded like hell to me, which is primarly why I created the thread about having sex with much younger women in my fifties and beyond.

However...if it isnt as bad as it sounds...then I really would not have a problem being with women who are between 50-70....when I am 65+ years old.

Anyone? Whats the oldest woman you have had sex with and how did it feel like?

ALSO....if vaginal sex really is as bad as it sounds for older women....do they just give blow jobs a lot more often to make up for it? Because that wouldn't sound like a bad tradeoff...

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't jinx yourself by assuming you'll still be able to get it up at 65+! LOL

I've been with a48 year old and she was a good lay.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeraw said:
Dude, don't jinx yourself by assuming you'll still be able to get it up at 65+! LOL

I've been with a48 year old and she was a good lay.
Haha...I didn't think about that. Alright I will knock on my wooden desk more often when I get to this topic.

Thanks for the response

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ASTROGLIDE-all you need to know. Older women are more in tune with their bodies,more likely to be multi-orgasmic,etc. But I've topped out at about 47,haven't hit the old ones yet.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
The oldest woman I've rammed, was 44. She felt just like any other woman I've banged. I also banged a 43 year old, who felt the same as well. There was also another 43 year old(Raquel Welch look-alike hottie) that I did everything with, except bang, so I wouldn't be able to tell you how she was. Didn't have a condom that night, so I refused, but she was all for it. Women are crazy.

Last edited:

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid question in the first place...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
39 is by far the oldest I have been with. I think 33 was next in line.

For sh!ts and giggles I was going to try to fukk her 57 year old coworker who seemed to be diggin' me, but the 39 yr old c0ckblocked. She might have been 57 but she was the best looking 57 yr old i think i have ever seen. Damn....I was curious what it would be like....

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seth03 said:
....but what I want to know is...does it still feel the same when they get to that age? In med school I learned that as women get older, their sexual interest declines, their vaginas get dry and the vaginal walls thin, sound like a bad tradeoff...
Older woman are less uptight and more experienced...and even though a few sets of head and shoulders have usually squeezed through that opening, it still feels fine.
And you can't see all those wrinkles in the dark.
Why don't you go get yourself one and take her for a test drive ?

OH, and remember, whenever you have sex with a granny cougar, always wear a condom, you don't want to be catching osteoporosis.

"Now here's to you Mrs Robinson...."

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Night Owl said:
How so? Obviously plenty of people think otherwise and are enthused enough to respond to it. Its an excellent question that nobody my age would have the answer to.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience? They're usually CLEAN, and got that ***** smellin fantastic. They're always encouraging, even if they don't know what the fvck they're talkin about. They always treat you as the youngster, but who cares, let em. She can think she's the expert whatever, but I'm the one still doing the drillin.

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Night Owl said:

It's not irony... it's not poetic justice... I can't quite put my finger on it...

Man, there's something about this bitter post and the poster's age that inspires a funny feeling in me...

Who knows? Maybe the French have a word for it...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
older chicks have more skills, and appreciate it more. Just ask Ben Franklin, he wrote an essay on the benefit of older women. Google it.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...how many older guys do you see hunting Grannies?

Not many...well there's a reason!

Lol...bro...it ain't that good....trust me. I'll take a Hot 30 yr old over a Hot Granny anyday.

As a matter of fact...i'll take a slightly overweight 20 yr old over a Hot Granny.

That's just my taste...i like young women.

If she's really a hot old babe...maybe i'll let her give me a Gum Job....if you've never had one...those are good...;-)

However, there's something to be said for a Tight Ass...and Tight Snatch. Women in their 30's are in their sexual peak...that's the perfect zone to be tapped that. There tits are still perky and they've settled down quite a bit.

Also, you can get more physical with younger girls (i'm a big dude at 6'3, 210) and older women can't handle getting pile driven...just a fact of life.

Older Broads have better attitudes because not everyone's hittin that...and most of the Old dudes die off (because the women kill them...usually through Stress).

Enjoy your Youth..

If you find a Granny who wants to lay some pipe with you...go for it.

"Any Putang is good Putang!"

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Seth,
Some very misguided comments here......Older Women are much more attentive and caring,they understand your needs.....I have a 61 year old at the moment,mainly because she is a Tango Queen,beautiful to watch,she can perform the most intricate moves,in a close hold with her eyes closed ....This Woman works out most days at the Gym,is slim and firm....Her face does not have any perceptible wrinkles,except a few smile lines,because she avoids the Sun....She overflows with seminal fluids and has heaps of energy,we make out for fourty minutes or so,most nights....The only concession to aging she makes is that she will only come every five or so days,claims it saps her energy next day,but she is very talented,does her Kegels and knows all the right buttons to press....She is Chinese so there are problems.....her Sister is 72 years old and still hard at it,both work and play....The lesson from both of us is....Eat Natural Foods,work out,take your supplements,stay happy,get adequate rest and have interests....The most important,use it or lose it,My belief is that regular svx fools the body into thinking it is younger.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
I have a 61 year old at the moment...She is Chinese.
bah...that's like 50 in Caucasian years. :)

Whats the oldest woman you have had sex with and how did it feel like?

She was, I am guessing, in her 60's. She the only one night stand that I ever had. We fvcked for about three hours. I kept trying to find her limits, and how hard was too hard...but I never did. I was so sore the next day that I could barely walk.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
She overflows with seminal fluids
Does she date other guys or are you bragging about your prowess?

Piers657

Reaction score
My lady turns 60 very soon. Been seeing her a year now.
The sex is absolutely fantastic.
She knows what she is doing and does not hesitate.
The sex is the kind of sex that you dream about.
When I was married, sex was no more than functional.
Since my divorce, I looked at dating sites on line.
Originally I reviewed the normal 25 to 36 year olds.
By chance I saw photographs of a 70 year old. She looked so good that I realised that it was me being judgemental and I should widen the net.
I now have the best sex ever and conclude that the older generation have so much more to offer. Experience, knowledge, time et al.

P.S.
I also have found out the secret that other men do not know about.

Women like sex as much as men, probably more.

They want to feel wanted, appreciated, loved and yes, they like attention.

So, Ignore your woman at your peril because I might just have to give her the attention that she craves.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I have no experience with women in their 60s (yet).

But you young folk should stay away from them.

Let experienced men handle the things you wish you had the chops for.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Tictac said:
I have no experience with women in their 60s (yet).

But you young folk should stay away from them.

Let experienced men handle the things you wish you had the chops for.
Judge nismo has an objection.

I've banged women past 60. It's awesome! The first one had a high ass sex drive and she woke me up two more times to destroy her vagina, and she was so wet! Then, I was just 25.

BTW, one of these was me lying on POF at age 45 to get her. Damn I'm a corrupt judge.

I love taking older women into chambers. ;)