Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys i think i am at a level to do this now, i use to read a lot of the mpua theorys from the main articles on the website and other websites, but now i am doing a lot of field work and writing my own theorys. Basically this thread is going to b mostly me posting my theorys on here and realisations, so i can look back and reflect on them. Any advice from u guys is very welcome.

My 3 main goals are:

1. Complete bootcamp ( currently on week 5 at the moment)
2. 100 approaches in one day (most i have done is 61)
3. 100 numbers in one day (i got 4, lot of work, but its possible and is my mount everest)

The idea is 1 and 2 should lead me to completing 3 and when i can get 100 numbers in one day. I have noticed when i don't try to pick up girls, but when it comes naturally is when i am greatest, So if i can do 100 numbers in one day, ill b so natural it won't matter because i would b the CATCH.

My constraints at moment is:

1. Try opening more with observational openers, because these ones r probablly the most effective or put an observation in if the approach dosn't have no where to go, this could probablly b like a opinion on what clubs good or asking directions.

2. Open more sets whilst not actually in gaming mode, like girl sitting near u on bus whilst ur travelling to play football.

3. Ask for number more often, since bootcamp this has been greatly improved, but still needs work.

4. Open more difficult sets like girls with i pods or Hb 9's walking down street, something like just start talking to i pod girl "hey,whats going on, how r u, having a good day", kinda making her assume ur being extra social to her because she is so antisocial.

5.MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL DON'T STAY BEHIND COMPUTER ALL DAY AND GO OUT THERE AND DO SOME APPROACHES.

Alright now i will post my theorys and realisations i have had on game so far and do more field work and c if they prove correct.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking with ur Brain and not Fear

I will write a thing i learnt 2 days ago, because well when i use to night game me and my friend would do a few sets and then we will come to one set, which is extremly difficult and the music is very loud. Now when we saw that set we would usually say "this is to hard, they can't hear us and the positioning looks bad lets go to another venue" or some other cheap ass excuse like that. Now we r thinking through fear, because we didn't approach because we were scared, so even if we change venue, the venue will b different, but the fear will still b there. This always hurt me bad and i would go home very dissapointed in myself.

So two days ago we was thinking its very bad approaching in here and we saw a 3 set stuffed in corner and we knew we wudn't ever get them to all hear us if one went in. Now before i would normally leave, but instead we said sure we r going to change venue, but just to prove its not fear talking we will approach this set regardless of what happens. So me and my friend went in and made a whole joke of the set and i jus went up to two of them that was nearest to me "heyy, so how u girls doing, u alright, having a good time" then i started saying i was my friends stalker, but its totally unfair because i never get to go the places i want and another friend enters the set 2, who i say is my stalker lol and every guys talking to a chick. So that was optimistic thinking and it was extremly bad conditions, but we did it and it went well.

From that point forth to ever change a venue we wud always have to do a set before we exit. We even did the harder sets, just for the hell of it just to prove we wasn't scared to do it. This is the first night in my whole life i have never had a regret approach wise. We changed venues quite a lot and all our lasts sets usually were our best sets of the night, probs due to we r expecting no outcome. I also like to include this mind set in day game, if i c two girls and i am scared to approach them, i will not approach them to get a result, but rather i am only approaching to get rid of my fear, so i have nothing to lose.

One of my friends has soon has we go in a club he opens a set and its very amazing, so i am also going to expand on this and to enter a venue i would have to approach a set immediately.

This is a very big realisation for me and i think will b a very important part of my game.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working Girl Theory

During the bootcamp, We were discussing about hitting on girls while they r working. It was said to b a lost cause and that the best way if anything wud b direct, which was pointed out by "phat" and also that bar staff probs won't work. So i made a deal with "HBK" that we wud each do 5 direct and 5 indirect sets and try to close. I think "HBK" got 2 dates and a number from direct game, so the direct game looked like it worked better, but although i only have done 4 indirect and 0 direct (i am very dissapointed that i didn't finish it yet, but ill make sure to finish it) i learned something from them. Two of the indirect approaches were bar staff and i closed them. Also i saw another amazing pick up indirect in a sticky situation in a gas station i think, by "miguel".

So my theory is that i think these girls want something unique, now usually people make a lot of indirect talk to work staff, so they r very use to it, so a direct approach will b something different and seemed to work for HBK. Miguels situation was unique so it worked and my two indirect approaches that worked on the bar staff, probablly worked because bar staff wud probablly b more use to direct approaches than other work staff, so that would probablly not b the best way to go, so it will b opposite and more of a indirect with some style. Ill list them below.

Approach 1:
me and friend were in bar and we were on the closed side, jus leaning on the bar and there was a HB bar girl putting the optics in soda water.
RD: Hey can i ask ur opinion on something
HB: Sure
RD: well its more of a question
HB: haha ok
RD: btw i am not hitting on u (she laughs), but i am jus curious how many guys hit on u a night?
HB:None
RD: what r u joking
HB: nope
RD: wow my friends who work in a bar get like 10 numbers a night, so this must b ur first day or something
HB: haha no i have been working here for a long time
RD: How long
HB: 7 months
RD: ouch lol, so why do guys not hit on u here
HB: irdk maybe because i am not in such a good mood when i am working
RD: Why i work in a bar and its so fun, wud u rather work in a office or something
(teased bit because she was thinking about it)
RD: so when was the last time a guy asked ur number
HB: hmmmm....
RD: thats not good that u got to think so far back lol
HB: lol
RD: well i tell u what, seeing no one else asked i am going to ask for ur number, now u don't have to say yes and u don't have to say no either.
HB: this is just pity lol
RD: no actually its because i think ur pretty cute and can't c why no one has asked yet, so what is it 07...
HB: yeh 07*********
RD: so u kno wur suppose to giv ur name when people ask ur numbers lol
HB: lol i am going to keep it a secret
RD: thats fine i will just put u in has random bartender chick.

Approach 2:
I was in a rock club and i was the only one smartly dressed has well as my friends. Everyone was in there punk gear or in random stuff like Guys wearing leaf skirt with a cocunut bra or jus carrying a huge balloon penis doll (got punctured haha), so my gear was unique on the simple fact that i was the only one ironically wearing nothing unique at all. Anyways my friend asked bar lady for water and i started talking to her and she was smiling and her friend served me and gav me a bigger plastic cup of water, so i said she was the better one whilst teasing her a bit and then after she told me she wasn't suppose to b working tonight, but they saw her walk by and asked her to help out. Anyways i was about to leave and i approached her again.

RD: I wudn't normally ask work staff when there suppose to b working, but ur not technically suppose to b working, so whats ur number?
*Hb she points over and comes out of the bar door*
RD: *I have my phone out* actually first whats ur name
HB: HB
RD: Ok kool write ur number down
HB: please....
RD: i am not going to beg for ur number, its not my style, but i would like to talk to u again, so what is it.
HB: OK 07.....

The two approaches i did that worked were unique in there own way in my opinion. So my theory at the moment is for work girl closes is that they have to b different from everything she usually gets there. I still have more on my part to do, so ill update this theory when i do some more closes on work girls. I also think if u have a very good interaction with a work girl and b one of her highlights on that working day, that u would probablly get the close.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct Game Theory

Ah direct game one of my hugest weaknesses, but I made sure i would find some way how to do it.

Out of these 20 approaches I only got two numbers and guess what they were the first two i ever did. I got 18 failures, whilst my friends would get most of the success from direct game, i just didn't get it

So far i have tried:

"you look pretty cute whats ur number" (worked twice failed 12 times)

"hey there i saw u and just wanted to meet u, my names jordan and whats urs" (failed twice, maybe has potential though)

"hey sorry to bother u, i know ur probablly busy and i kind of got to go now, but i think u have an interesting (or intriguing) look about u, (then i either ask for number or ask name)....(but the 6 times i tried this it failed)"

I got replys such has :

"R U ****ING MAD"
"UMMMM NOOO"
*EVIL STARE AND WALK AWAY*

thanks ladies really helped the ego lmao

I then tried my friends approaches who were successful with there direct openers.

Junior:
His approaches would b more in ur face "hey whats ur name" he blows out a fair share, but also gets a very fair share of success. I gave this a try and it just went terrible, i thought his approaches were kind of out of the blue, but for some reason they worked for him.

Kriss:
He is more of a charmer and he gets tremendous success on his direct approaches. These approaches would b like "my eyes were calling u" or "u know u r the most beautiful girl i have seen today". I gave these a go and omdz the girls jus stared me down so uninterested. Idk i couldn't really compliment a girl its just not my style to jus tell a girl how beautiful and when ever i said it they could sense i didn't really mean it.

After This guys on here told me new openers and in a sense the openers failed, but i realised from these ones and the ones from my friends that it wasn't all about one line its about the game u have afterwards and instead of jus blowing out i was able to keep in the sets for quite a while. I also noticed one thing about my direct game the longer i was talking to them the more interested they became.

I felt although the way i approached them directly wasn't my style. I then thought that this could b exactlly like when my friend showed me routines. Because when ever i got shown a routine i would always cutomize bits i liked and bits i didn't. I also realised direct and indirect r exactlly the same, the only difference is the start. So i had an idea to open up directly and then turn it into a indirect approach (like focusing on something else u observed like maybe her handbag).

so ill open with "hey just wanted to talk to u, then comment on something else straight after" I did this and after 40 failures in a row i finally got a successful approach, did it again i got another.

I also did this one "hey just wanted to talk to u, but don't expect me to sweep u off ur feet, i stutttter and my hands shaking look lol *pretends to shake hand and stops*, but anyways ...." and then i commented on her age (she looked younger than i thought) and accent, talked bit more and got her number.

The one last mentioned worked pretty well i think, because i was watching my friend do a few magic tricks and what i realised is what impressed people was when my friend would say ok this might not work, last time i did the cards went everywhere. Its kind of making them not expect much, so when u r doing something good it is very impressive. So i put it into my approach and this one went well, but cud just b a coincidence.

I will give this a few more goes with maybe stuff like "hey just wanted to talked to u *if she gives me bad response through facial body language* hmmmm, ok i am not going to lie from the look of ur face i am pretty sure this aint going to go well, but then again u never know u cud b nice "

My overall analysis on direct approaches and any approaches in my opinion is that i think everybody has there own style, like what works well for junior might not work for me, what works for kriss might not work for me. U got to customize ur style to suit u and not anyone else, so if people tell u how to go round with ur approach it might not work for u even though it did work for them. Its more of how u feel about the approach ur doing and the girls can c that and thats what makes them feel attracted. I believe u also got to experiment with new ways of approaching, because u never know if it is ur style unless u try it.

I have a lot more work on direct game, but i feel i have finally some concrete to work on.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice and Favours Opener Theory

Now this kind of refers to the the end part i was talking about on my first constraint, which is just underlined below. These openers on the own don't really go no where in my opinion, but last night i realised that these cud ease u in the set just before u transition.

1. Try opening more with observational openers, because these ones r probablly the most effective or put an observation in if the approach dosn't have no where to go, this could probablly b like a opinion on what clubs good or asking directions

I open with way to many advice openers and blow out on them, but i realised that if i could apply this i could turn them into very decent sets. Basically after the set is opened, try to change the subject to her, it could b a comment on her personality for a choice.

Like if i asked a chick where the clubs r round here and she gav me loads, the comment could b on something like wow u know every club u must b pretty wild, do u ever do anything besides partying and clubbing?.

Or another example this could work for both favour and advice in my opinion but what i did was open it with a favour opener.

I was talking to some girls in ballerena outfits and they gav me a glowing braclet thing and i wanted to stick it on, but it was kinda hard to do with one hand and i saw a woman in a police outfit.

RD: Hey could u put this on for me *shows braclet glowstick*
HB: sure lol (she finds it hard to put it on because its pretty tight)
RD: jeez ur going to hurt my oxygen supply
HB: there u go lol
RD: O thanks, so tell me do u have a night stick and handcuffs with that uniform.

After this the set opened up and in my opinion it was a pretty good set. now if i just randomlly went up to her and asked "do u have a night stick and handcuffs with that uniform". it wud come a slight bit desperate, but because i did a favour opener and jus commented on her it comes to being social and she would probablly b more at ease to opening up. Also i feel if she does a favour for u its giving u value.

So just by doing a favour opener would b nothing, but by making a observation after could bring new wonders.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright those r the theorys i got so far, i will keep up my field work and come up with updates and new theorys. I will also stick some approaches in here that i think were important has well in my journal and basically just keep going till i do fufill all my goals.

Ok its 5 am so i might go bed now. lol.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
1. Complete bootcamp ( currently on week 5 at the moment)
2. 100 approaches in one day (most i have done is 61)
3. 100 numbers in one day (i got 4, lot of work, but its possible and is my mount everest)
Congrats on getting so far on the bootcamp. That really is admirable to get so far. I've seen some of the previous struggles you've had during your approach journal so its nice to see you pushing through your fears and setbacks. While in order to get better you need to approach regularly, I don't know if putting a number on the situation (ie a hundred in a day) will be much better than cutting that number drastically. While you will get extremely confident talking to others, I believe that you run the risk of overlooking the more subtle features of seduction when you start chasing your preset number. The focus is on the woman but for me at least, when I enter with an ulterior motive in mind, I often overlook what it is they want so they feel obliged or want to give me what I want

The idea is 1 and 2 should lead me to completing 3 and when i can get 100 numbers in one day. I have noticed when i don't try to pick up girls, but when it comes naturally is when i am greatest, So if i can do 100 numbers in one day, ill b so natural it won't matter because i would b the CATCH.
If you are the catch why are you chasing 100 girls a day?

1. Try opening more with observational openers, because these ones r probablly the most effective or put an observation in if the approach dosn't have no where to go, this could probablly b like a opinion on what clubs good or asking directions.

2. Open more sets whilst not actually in gaming mode, like girl sitting near u on bus whilst ur travelling to play football.

3. Ask for number more often, since bootcamp this has been greatly improved, but still needs work.

4. Open more difficult sets like girls with i pods or Hb 9's walking down street, something like just start talking to i pod girl "hey,whats going on, how r u, having a good day", kinda making her assume ur being extra social to her because she is so antisocial.

5.MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL DON'T STAY BEHIND COMPUTER ALL DAY AND GO OUT THERE AND DO SOME APPROACHES.
Good stuff although the example in #4 is a the thing you said you didn't want to do in #1 lol.

rushing dude 123 said:
Working Girl Theory

During the bootcamp, We were discussing about hitting on girls while they r working. It was said to b a lost cause and that the best way if anything wud b direct, which was pointed out by "phat" and also that bar staff probs won't work.
In my opinion they are attainable and after reading your approach I'm sure you believe it as well. I think the key lies in changing their mindset. When you go in there, unless she is already extremely attracted, she is thinking "he is the customer and I need to be nice for a tip" but when you show how you are different, a funny, catch-of-a-person, suddenly you seperate yourself from the other guys who hit on her and she gets hooked. I know you said you've done a little reading around and one similar situation that comes to mind is the stripper theories where guys refuse to pay them for sexual acts to seperate themselves from regular patrons and attempt to talk to the stripper or whatever it takes to disrupt her from her 'customer mindset'. In fact 'disrupts' in NLP accomplish the same thing... derailing a mindset or preset train of thought but I am starting to digress.

So my theory is that i think these girls want something unique, now usually people make a lot of indirect talk to work staff, so they r very use to it, so a direct approach will b something different and seemed to work for HBK. Miguels situation was unique so it worked and my two indirect approaches that worked on the bar staff, probablly worked because bar staff wud probablly b more use to direct approaches than other work staff, so that would probablly not b the best way to go, so it will b opposite and more of a indirect with some style. Ill list them below.
I guess I typed all of the above for nothing coz we are already on the same page, lol.

Approach 1:
me and friend were in bar and we were on the closed side, jus leaning on the bar and there was a HB bar girl putting the optics in soda water.
RD: Hey can i ask ur opinion on something
HB: Sure
RD: well its more of a question
HB: haha ok
RD: btw i am not hitting on u (she laughs), but i am jus curious how many guys hit on u a night?
Nice job reframing the situation. Normally she would be expecting it, but by saying you are not she is wondering "Why not? Why does this guy not want to hit on me?"
HB:None
RD: what r u joking
HB: nope
RD: wow my friends who work in a bar get like 10 numbers a night, so this must b ur first day or something
Good one. Subtle social proof, showing you have a female friend who is attractive enough to get 10 #s a night and an off-the-cuff compliment that you think that the current female you are talking to is attractive
HB: haha no i have been working here for a long time
RD: How long
HB: 7 months
RD: ouch lol, so why do guys not hit on u here
HB: irdk maybe because i am not in such a good mood when i am working
RD: Why i work in a bar and its so fun, wud u rather work in a office or something
Now you can create some more rapport because you both work in bar settings, nice. Also talking about emotions and what makes her feel happy or in a good mood even better. Some effortlessly executed stuff there, guy :up:
(teased bit because she was thinking about it)
RD: so when was the last time a guy asked ur number
HB: hmmmm....
RD: thats not good that u got to think so far back lol
HB: lol
RD: well i tell u what, seeing no one else asked i am going to ask for ur number, now u don't have to say yes and u don't have to say no either.
errr. Don't make it sound like you are doing her a favor. The attraction is there, don't try and soften the possible rejection or make it look like you aren't genuinely interested...
HB: this is just pity lol
RD: no actually its because i think ur pretty cute and can't c why no one has asked yet, so what is it 07...
better than the other line, but I would have stopped @ "...pretty cute" Still worked anyways so it's no biggie, but in my experience you would want the # because you are attracted, not because no one has asked yet. Like she said, it sounds like pity
HB: yeh 07*********
RD: so u kno wur suppose to giv ur name when people ask ur numbers lol
HB: lol i am going to keep it a secret
RD: thats fine i will just put u in has random bartender chick.

Approach 2:
RD: I wudn't normally ask work staff when there suppose to b working, but ur not technically suppose to b working, so whats ur number?
digging the 'since you are not technically working' line. Kind of a reframe, kinda playful
*Hb she points over and comes out of the bar door*
RD: *I have my phone out* actually first whats ur name
HB: HB
RD: Ok kool write ur number down
HB: please....
RD: i am not going to beg for ur number, its not my style, but i would like to talk to u again, so what is it.
HB: OK 07.....
Congrats on the number. However if you did not get enough rapport or of a connection be prepared for a flake. When a chick hesistates before the number it usually signifies that she is:
a) not very interested
b)likes to be chased

so keep that in mind when dealing with her or girls in the future.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two approaches i did that worked were unique in there own way in my opinion. So my theory at the moment is for work girl closes is that they have to b different from everything she usually gets there. I still have more on my part to do, so ill update this theory when i do some more closes on work girls. I also think if u have a very good interaction with a work girl and b one of her highlights on that working day, that u would probablly get the close.
Agree with everything you said here.

rushing dude 123 said:
Direct Game Theory
but i realised from these ones and the ones from my friends that it wasn't all about one line its about the game u have afterwards and instead of jus blowing out i was able to keep in the sets for quite a while. I also noticed one thing about my direct game the longer i was talking to them the more interested they became.
Interesting. I never really thought of that but it does seem true. Direct game is just a direct opener in the beginning but other than that it is pretty much the same. My theory about Direct Game is that it is more effective in situations where it is not often used (ie a library) than where it is used (ie clubs) Similar to your idea of unique approaches to a work girl, this would be a unique approach to a regular girl.

I also did this one "hey just wanted to talk to u, but don't expect me to sweep u off ur feet, i stutttter and my hands shaking look lol *pretends to shake hand and stops*, but anyways ...." and then i commented on her age (she looked younger than i thought) and accent, talked bit more and got her number.

The one last mentioned worked pretty well i think, because i was watching my friend do a few magic tricks and what i realised is what impressed people was when my friend would say ok this might not work, last time i did the cards went everywhere. Its kind of making them not expect much, so when u r doing something good it is very impressive. So i put it into my approach and this one went well, but cud just b a coincidence.

I will give this a few more goes with maybe stuff like "hey just wanted to talked to u *if she gives me bad response through facial body language* hmmmm, ok i am not going to lie from the look of ur face i am pretty sure this aint going to go well, but then again u never know u cud b nice "
Again, some great stuff. That is what it is all about man, taking in the information they give you and adapting your game to it. If they take your approach as 'Oh no, not another dude who thinks he is the sh!t, trying to get some pvssy" and you see this and then you hit her with "I'm not sure this is going to go well" or something that shows your insecurity or at least your human-ness and doubt in yourself, she might reevaluate her stance on you. Reframing the situation at its finest.

rushing dude 123 said:
Advice and Favours Opener Theory

After this the set opened up and in my opinion it was a pretty good set. now if i just randomlly went up to her and asked "do u have a night stick and handcuffs with that uniform". it wud come a slight bit desperate, but because i did a favour opener and jus commented on her it comes to being social and she would probablly b more at ease to opening up. Also i feel if she does a favour for u its giving u value.

So just by doing a favour opener would b nothing, but by making a observation after could bring new wonders.
Sound stuff man. You really seem to be on top of your logistics as well as going out in the field. While asking a girl to do anything for you before she is interested is not a very good idea, getting her opinion or forming some kind of connection first will likely lead her to following through on a favor for you and then backwards rationalizing their attraction to you because of their actions.

Okay, I'm looking forward to your journal kicking off. You have an eye for the mechanics and the technical aspect of approaching and your conclusions and theories all make sense to me. Good luck man.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik said:
If you are the catch why are you chasing 100 girls a day?

Good stuff although the example in #4 is a the thing you said you didn't want to do in #1 lol.
Macallick: Thanks man for ur opinion on my ideas, i need more results to confirm if they r correct though, i am just spotting patterns and maybe they r connected. Has for why i am doing 100 girls a day thing, well its same reason people climb mount everest, swim the english channel and travel the world. Its the challenge. Also on the number 4 and 1 constraint contradicting, they r not really because an observation opener dosn't have to b telling her what u observed, its just observing something about her and adapting ur game to it. So in my example i pod = antisocial, so b obviously extra social towards her jus to take the piss lol.

Guys i havn't done any new sets yet i was pretty much with my family for my birthday, so yeh basically it starts today. Just going to add a few things i remembered and how i am going to go round approaching from now on.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine

Well i tell u one thing that helped me at worked (work in a bar/bowling alley) to gain some interest, kinda like peacocking i suppose just by my name tag. When i first worked there i used to have "my names jordan" and well that would get a comment on like every 3 months lol. Then i changed it to anonymous, which i would get comments on every 3 days, usually people know what it ment, but it was pretty fun when the kids actually thought it was my name and kept calling me anonymous lol.

After this my manager said it was unprofessional and i should change it to a actual name, so that kinda sucked, but one of the security guards there had such a kool name "valentine", so i decided to steal it. From this point i get roughly 3-6 comments a day on it and i feel it gains attraction straight away, when they c my name there like "oooo valentine" with there eyes lightened up or my favourite...."UR NAME ISN'T VALENTINE" haha. I guess it works because they accosiate my name with Love its like a NLP. So i might adapt this to my night game, if i can see like a shirt that i think that would give off some romantic vibe like have a rose or a heart on it, whilst still being manly i will buy it lol.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Set Theory

Now in my "direct theory", i talked about a possibility of lowering there expectation of me like in this approach.

"hey just wanted to talk to u, but don't expect me to sweep u off ur feet, i stutttter and my hands shaking look lol *pretends to shake hand and stops*, but anyways ...." and this one worked, but i've noticed i have done it in other situations and it has worked has well.

I remember there was this chick looking at me the whole night and i commented it to her in a positive light saying she was interested somewhat and she just denied she was interested at all. She reacted so badly i cudn't believe it, so i thought what if i did it the other way.

I was going down the escalator for a train and some chick just walked past me and gave me a look and then gave me another look when i got down, so i went up to her.

RD: Hm so tell me what did i do to deserve such a mean look from u, I didn't say u had cooties and buried u in the sand pit in nursery, i do get this a lot.
HB: NOO LoL i was looking at the train and i don't think we went nursery together because i was in india.
RD: really the train isn't up the escalator lol and if u look at me u got to smile.
HB: (starts smiling)
RD: I also went to nursery in india 2
HB: haha u liar
RD: nah i am not lying what part of india were u in
HB: Blah
RD: ah me 2 lol
HB: LIAR LOL

i then talked to her on train, saying a few things i learnt from a guy at work in her language, didn't get chance to close her because she got off.

Another time it worked well was in a night club, had 3 chicks looking at us and pointing at my friends squinting there eyes, but i think they r looking at someone behind us. I didn't care though, so i opened with "so was the bad look for me or my friend" lol she totally denied it and said it wasn't a bad look it was a peering pose and she showed me her peering pose, then talked bit more and they were pretty fun lol.

This has been working lately, because well i think if u go there saying she hates ur gutts she has to prove to u that she dosn't in a way, she is qualifying herself to u in a sense. This also works with the **** test such has "how many numbers u get tonight", "how many girls have u brought here"
I just respond with stuff like "o me, nah i am way to shy i never talk to any girls i start shaking look at my hand *shaking it fakely* and actually ur the first girl i have talken to for 12 years, still getting over the heart break in nursery" By saying to her that ur bad talking to girls when ur obviously not she has to point it out, so this makes u pass the **** test instead of giving her figures and trying to impress her somewhat.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approaches at a day at work

alright guys, i will list 2 of the approaches i did at work, among some of the few, firstly i didn't get anything, but i thought these were helpful info some what. Ok first girl was a woman with 3 kids that were about 5-8, now i assumed this girl was a mother and she had a boyfriend, So even though she smiled a bit has i helped her lane, i didn't even think about going for it.

She was hot has hell though and one of the guys said i should go for it. By that time she moved to the arcade, i decided to gather my courage and walk there. She was with the two younger daughters and the older one came and went in front of me so i felt awkward and just exited and i am guessing she saw that i was going to talk to her. Knowing that i knew my chances were over, BUT BECAUSE OF THAT I DECIDED TO GO BACK AND THIS WAS NO LONGER ABOUT GETTING HER. So shes with all 3 daughters i go up to her

RD: Hey there i just wanted to talk to u
HB: ok (says it quickly)
RD: Right now firstly i know this is going to b awkward, but i think ur cute (not great line in my opinion, but wanted to try it and now in my opinion cud of probablly made the situation awkward, but i personally think it was the first exit)
HB: (smiling ) o i can't do this
RD: O why u a mother and have a guy
HB: no lol just i have a bf.
RD: ah ok
-exits-

now i just have a feeling that was just purely on the fact i exited the first time because i know i cud of got it, but seeing me exit showed my unconfidence. Now i learned that don't make excuses not to approach like that just because u think she could b in a relationship/mother, when u have not asked her anything about herself, there is only way to find out and thats to ask her out. ok over analysed this, but moving on.

Next girl, was outside on my break talking to security guard seeing to girls getting really into puffing a ciggerette.

RD: hm i am jus curious r u smoking weed or something, because u really seem into it and u got the walk to.
HB1: lol no
RD: o its because ur drinking
HB2: Yeh because we drank a lot last night
RD: recovering still huh well i hope so, wudn't like to c u get drunk on that *points at the "kick" bottle in her hand*
HB1: yeh she gets drunk on that all the time
HB2: no i don't lol
RD: where u girls from
HB 1 & 2: (i can't remember)
RD: no originally, u seem latino
HB 2: well she does , shes got the look (points at her friend)
RD: nah i think u both do , u kinda look like her older sister
HB 1: no she dosn't olai olai, so do u think i really look latino *does a pose with her huge chest sticking out *
RD: idk i might have to c u do a walk first

*she just about to do it and then her guy comes and she says hey to him*

I could of continued, but i wasn't in mood for the trouble and i cudn't think of anything to say to the guy, but maybe something like tease the girls and say to him how do u put up with these 2?.* anyways i said if i c her alone i wud go for it and from the looks of it id say 80% chance i wud of got it, but oppurtunity never showed its self.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approaches at work 2

All my approaches r concentrated on work, this is due to me not going out much, so what i have decided to do is get my plates up to 10 by doing loads of activitys like dancing, gym classes, cycling, swimming etc....Like the old days. This way i will have a lot more storys, improve my health and let the chicks come to me, giving me a lot more dominant game. I will do this from now on and ill make sure to leave one day free each week where ill jus concentrate a whole day to pure game.

Now my work approaches

I saw a girl she had some kids guessing her sisters, she looked about 16-17. Now she looked really familiar, so i said to her "u look familiar where did u go school", she smiled and said "she wasn't from round here", so i jus said "o ok kool, got u mixed up with someone else". Now she goes to the arcade and everytime i walk past she gives me very strong eye contact. I am thinking should i do it or not and then i remember my last approach was actually very similar to this with the kids and all. So i said to myself i can't let this one go, if i do i will not b improving. So i walk up to her.

RD: Hey, look i am going to tell u the truth don't expect me to sweep u of the ur feet
HB: (Smiles)
RD: but it wud jus b wrong if i didn't ask u out
HB: u already asked me out last week (lmfao it was the same chick from my last approach, no wonder the approach was so similar, same place, same time, same chick lol)
RD: lol wow, see thats how hot u r, but why didn't u say that when i said u were familiar
HB: o i thought i did lol
RD: No u didn't, but anyways what did u say last time?
HB: i had a bf
RD: o so do u still have ur bf?
HB: yes i do lol
RD: o ok kool

Right i am thinking basically i should do this every week she comes here lol, But anyways on my approach this time, i think it was a crap load better than the last one, but if i cud change something i would probablly instead of going for the kill straight away, say "but i just wanted to talk to u" after my opening line. From this chick and another one i am not going to type out i learned that even if a woman has kids or a ring (the chick had a ring because her mother gave it to her), dosn't mean they r married or a mother.trust ur true sense if u feel they might not b a mother (in my case mother in relationship) or married, because they don't have the exact aura, then take a chance.

Next approach

Just had some small talk with chick while changing her bowling shoes asked for her number got it.

Now 3 hours later she comes drunk with a dude and a hot friend. Now i don't give them to much attention but remain social.

*guy touches my hair for some reason*
RD: hey man (remvoes hand) look i don't touch ur sun glasses
HBF: Did u charge me for the other redbull
RD: yes when u order something ur usually charged for it
HBF: Aw come on let me off jus take it off no one will know
RD: nah uh, not unless i get something in return
HBF: lol i can't believe this service, I am going to write a complaint to the manager about this
RD: o by all means so tell her that i refused to give u free drinks and how bad service that is
HBF: how old r u? lol
RD: ah i don't give that information that easy
HB: Come on what is it
Dude: it can't b more than 21
HB: R u under 20
RD: (shakes head at HB)
Dude: 22 max
HBF: come on!!
RD: how old r u guys? (points at each one)
Dude: 32
HB: 25
HBF: 22
RD: (points at HBF) ok u lose
HBF: lol ok whats ur age
RD: i never said ill giv it
HBF: (asks girl i work with) How old is he
WG: lol idk
RD: see i am a mytserious guy no one knows my name even
HB: Its jordan
RD: no can't u read my badge
Dude: its Valentine
HB: no it isn't lol
HBF: (random) hey whats ur phone number
RD: (no chick has ever asked me my phone number, guys if i giv it or take hers u can obviously see what happens even if it wasn't a set up) Lol O and why is that
HBF: i like u i want ur number
RD: o really, well i got to get back to cleaning the lanes in a sec
HB: o i know his type probablly the type that only gives his number out one time a night
RD: wow u got me pegged, but who said that i giv my number out
HBF: o so u only take numbers
RD: yep, its a guy thing
HBF: well why didn't u ask me for mine don't u like me
RD: actually i think u got a very nice accent, but if i wanted ur number i wud ask for it
(keep bothering me about my number)
RD: dude please take these girls away they r harrasing me lol
(they come up to me again, but i just talk bit and say c ya because i got to clean up)

....now i done another thing after this with the girl i work with, seeing she saw all this.

I enter back the bar shes smiling and she expects me to talk about it, but i say

RD: (smiles) hey guess what, i put this song on it reminds me of yemi seeing he isn't he (he use to always hear it when he went home and after that he wud put money for it to come on because he was use to it "justin timberlake...in the end" i think)
WG: aw wow isn't that sweet lol

5mins later she approaches me with that the suspense is killing me look

WG: Hey why didn't u take that girls number
RD: i told u i don't give girls my number
WG: then why didn't u take hers
RD: does it really matter lol
WG: yeh yeh whatever lol

by acting like it was no big deal gav me a lot more "value" (i hate using those words, but best way to explain lol). This was a long post, but i thought those were pretty interesting and r going in the vault haha. Guys from now on i am going to try and get my life in order again and pick up my game with it.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for dropping feedback 619 joe, has to why i rejected the last girl, was because i already got her friends number "hb" and she obviously set it up and told her friend to ask me out in front of her to see what i wud do. Now if i took her number :

A. it was a set up, i fall for HBFs trap they both think i am jus scum bag and i lose both girls.
B. it was not a set up and she genuinely asked me out, now i say yes and then later on her friend tells her that i already got her number and they both think i am a scum bag and i lose both girls.

but i chose C:

C. i reject the offer and still keep HB.

And approaching a woman with kids, is something i wud rather not do if she was in a relationship or a girl wearing a ring on her wedding finger, but dude i done these approaches to learn sometimes its not like that and if u don't realise that ur losing out. All girls who have rings on there fingers r not married, all girls with kids r not mothers (aunty, sister, cousin) and if u have a feeling that this could b the case why not go for it, there is only one real way to find out.

Has for my philosphy in life dude, my goals r the same has muhammed ali becoming the boxing champion ,the same has armstong going to the moon. Its the achievement. Girls r apart of my life and i use to say i would just focus on my career and never b married or have any relationship with a girl. That was stupid because in my heart i didn't want that, from that point i changed and seeked this site to help me. It dosn't matter if u think its stupid though, i believe strongly what i am doing is right. I am going to go back starting other things in my life because having ur whole life about game is not the way to go and is exactlly the thing i didn't want to do, vice versia the not wanting to get married thing. So i am going to keep a balance till i achieve my goals that i listed, then i will completly focus on career, seeing i would b so natural it wudn't matter anymore. (i listed in the start of "cold approaches 2" that i would no longer dedicate this point in my life just to game)

U think i am wrong and probably nearly everyone else on this forum would think so 2, but my eyes never decieve me, i know what i need to do and what i can do and ur jus going have to just wait and see.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well i think i missed the part of you getting the other HBs number so that is still good.

I just think you will be much happier setting a smaller more specific goal.Its kinda like me trying to get to the NBA.Sure there IS a chance,but its gonna take a long time and by the time I even get that good,I would have wasted many years.I just dont want this to happen to you man.I think your dedication is unreal though props to that

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for feedback so far guys its appreciated, 619joe i know what ur saying, it is crazy, but if i had to live life mediocerly or take a shot of giving everything i want in life. I will take the latter even if i don't get it, but I will get it. I got my life on track today, which is something u said i should do instead of just hitting on girls all day, i can train and hit on girls at same time, i went cycyling, swimming and gym training and it felt great and during and whilst travelling to these places i approached chicks.

Now i am going to write how i think i handled my constraints so far because from now on i am going to make new ones seeing today was such a failure with the approaches, but i think i met the core of my problem, which deeply effected me in week 5 bootcamp, which is
a. getting the number
b. getting the date

Anyways here r my previous contraints

ok now my analysis

1. I have not done many observational approaches they have mostly direct suprisenly enough, observational is one of my strongest points so i am going to need to milk that for all its worth from now lol. I'll keep this for my constraints still.

2. I have been opening sets during non game mode especially today, but i think i need to keep this up, seeing its going to b important after i give up sarging when i reach my ultimate goals. This constraint has been met so far. Ill also keep this for my constraints.

3. Hell yes this has been improved, i ask for the number all the time now, still could do with improvement, but it is a very big difference than the rarity of me asking the number before i confronted this problem.

4. Opening difficult sets, yes quite a lot of the approaches i've done so far r the difficult ones, no context what so ever, but i still went. I think i might need to go for more easy sets 2 though, seeing they r getting neglected lol.

5. Sitting behind computer, i stopped that from today, i am going to go out everyday from now on and i will stick to my word, so there is no need to keep this constraint.

Ill list my Day game approaches today and then write my new constraints, i know guys this is long to read, but every bit of this is benifical for me.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Return To Day Game

ALRIGHT NOT GOING TO LIE IT WAS A DISASTOR LOL, but like i said i think i found out my problem, now the question is how i am going to solve it, anyways ill list the approaches in the day and yes i know loads of nooby mistakes.

Alright i am in sports shop and i bought a bag, I had a feeling she was interested seeing she was a little bit to concerned about me. Then at end she said "do i need a bag", i just said "nah i already got one" *pointing at what i bought" and she laughed.....should of number closed her there....but no jordan u have to b so stupid. I come back and now shes on customer services and there is some big security dude next to her. **** IT lmao.

RD: hey there i just wanted to talk to u
HB: O
RD: i came back because i just thought it wud b wrong not to ask u out.
HB: (she smiled)
i said some crap, can't remember what it was though.
RD: alright write ur phone number in my mobile (security guard giving me some serious look lol)
HB: huh (she takes phone looks at it and acts all suprised, She didn't seem english so she got confused i am guessing) o no i have a bf.
RD: o ok nvm, later

I wasn't going to persist because i didn't want for security to get involved, but ahh my problem is I ask for number to early and i need to build up some game after i am done with the opener, if i can do that, a lot of my rejections should turn into closes and also 3 SECOND RULE JORDAN!!!!!!!. Seeing if i do it early i would b more confident and she would see that 2.

I approached some other chick walking down street ahead of me(took me 20 seconds to do it, 3 SECOND RULE DAMMIT) , but she said she was in a rush
RD: ok write ur number in and ill call u when ur less busy
HB: sorry i really got to get to my bf...."whos waiting for me"....
RD: ok nvm

i wouldn't of got it, but should of said something like yeh i got bf 2 is waiting for me, but sure he won't mind if i am not there for 2 minutes.

Next one i am cycling now with my friends brother who is 14 and i see two hot chicks in the middle of park by them selves in bikinis getting a tan. Now my friends little brother told me if i wanted to talk to them i should, i didn't have a pen or phone....nothing, but i went anyway. I couldn't think of anything at all that i could say within context, so guess what i made that my approach.

(walks up to them, they all give me some look like they r jus going to blow me up with there ***** shields, so i respond)
RD: alright firstly i am not going to hit on u dw lol
HB1&2: laughs
RD: I just came over here to ask ur opinion on something
HB1: whats that
RD: well i am jus wondering what u think wud b the best way a guy should approach 2 cute girls who r in the middle of park getting a tan, because well i am stomped. and also the fact theres two of u, i am not sure i cud handle 2 of u, i know i cud handle one though, (scrolls HB 2 up and down) actually maybe i cud handle 2 lol.
HB1&2: laughs (but they can't think of anything at all, but they had a very nice accent)
RD: hmm u know what i am jus curious r u russian u got that kinda of accent
HB 1: haha no
HB 2: u think shes russian (idk she thought this was hillarious)
RD: where u from then
HB 1: Poland, so where do u live
RD: o u saw my skin color is pretty dark and u think i am from somewhere else huh lol.
HB 1: no where round here u live
RD: o u going to stalk me, hey look thats fine ill giv u a schedule.
HB 1: haha no
RD:so how long u 2 been in england
(this was a long convo so ill jus skip to end, but basically i talked to Hb 2 a bit to and think i gained some pantie points)
RD: well i didn't intend to ask u girls out, but i think u r really kool, i actually have a friend 2.
HB 1: o u have a friend (rolls eyes)
RD: hey look he is like 10 times kooler than me so dw
HB 1 & 2: laugh
RD: Do u have pen and paper
HB 1: nope
RD: alright ill giv u my number and u can call me
HB 1: alright (hands me her phone)
RD: (types it in and i ask there names and then they ask mine and i then exit)

I guess for two sets it could b maybe better to actually ask both of them out, i never usually do two sets in day game, but this one certanly opened my eyes. I'd say there is a 10-20% chance she will call me though, seeing it could b just another trophy to add to her list.

I was at swimming small talked some chick about swimming seeing she was terrible, we got on alright (btw i **** this up, just warning u lol).

I get up out of the swimming pool

RD: Jeez u didn't listen to me did u
HB: lol i cudn't find a float
RD: lol lazy
RD: anyways i am going to go now, to watch a film.
Hb: what one
RD: batman, actually u can come along, its orange wednesdays so it will b 2 for 1.
HB: alright i'll come (thats it jordan shut up lol....but nooooooo)
RD: (she puts her goggles on) We got to go now because my friends r waiting on me seeing its going to start soon, r u coming (....she just said shes coming wtf r u doing).
HB: really what time is it
RD: 9:00. ok so r u coming (die jordan die jordan lmao)
HB: well i don't think i can make it i got to wash my hair its really messy
RD: alright nvm

ok...submissive behaviour..... ASSUME THE SALE JORDAN, if u havn't figured this is my biggest constraint, i remember doing submissive number closes "can i get ur number". I stopped that, but i didn't truly break the core seeing it is still in my game and hurting it up severly and probablly main reason i am getting rejected a lot at this time. Another thing if she said that then just say "it dosn't matter it will b dark so i won't b able to make fun of ur hair lol".

Next i called some chick (the one i closed in work approaches 2) and some dude listening to my call said, hey man u r doing it wrong. Don't give her choice and don't ask how long it will take her to get there, b dominant, just say here there and what time done. He then said he buys girls drinks on the spots in bar and treats them like princesses and ****s them and leaves them.

I agreed with this guy to an extent about my submissive behaviour he was totally right, what i did was wrong and also making a girl special dosn't hurt either, instead of making her wait a week for a phone call and just treating her like a quick bang with no feeling. I think i should kill my jerk side a bit and make the girl think she is something special to me. Now this guy went bit overboard with this by saying buying drinks on spot and treating them like princess all the time, but he is right to and extent. THANK YOU DUDE.

Now i saw my friend here and he pointed to 2 black chicks and said ill giv u £10 if u can get one of there numbers, i said why and he said i know this will b a challenge for u seeing ur a white guy. I wasn't going to do it, but i opened up with "bad set theory" and i was totally going to get shunned by this girl has soon has i said "hey i wanted to talk to u", but then i said "i am going to b honest i won't b able to sweep u off ur feet and i have a problem i get shy round pretty girls 2 (making it sarcastic), my hand shakes and everything" and the shield broke and she was smiling.....but after that i had absoutely nothing to say and was talking crap and didn't get the close. So another thing i need to improve on is my game after my direct opener and get a nice steady convo going.

Last edited:

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RD: well i am jus wondering what u think wud b the best way a guy should approach 2 cute girls who r in the middle of park getting a tan, because well i am stomped. and also the fact theres two of u, i am not sure i cud handle 2 of u, i know i cud handle one though, (scrolls HB " up and down) actually maybe i cud handle 2 lol.
Got damn. You stealing plays from my playbook?!?!!?

LMAO, on the real though that was some smooth ass sh!t. You open with 'I'm not trying to pick you up', got them laughing and then flipped it with this quasi-hypothetical 'if i was going to pick you up...' question. Damn good stuff man, that's how I want my day game to flow every time. Flirty laidback fun. Oh and I think this set has a higher potential then 10-20% based on the interaction you typed. I wasn't there so I can't be entirely sure, they can still flake and all but it seemed pretty money

As for the 2nd last interaction, well you know where you went wrong. They are either gonna show up or not. You gotta just get rapport/attraction ---> get the close---> and move on. No double checking to make sure you are still on, asking her if she is coming, etc. This stuff actually decreases her chance of coming. You gotta just set it up and never look back

As for the black girls, niceness on the frame change with the being shy talking to pretty girls. I see you've used it in a couple sets now, just make sure it is in sets where the girls are b!tchy, stand-off-ish or intimidating or else it can seem contrived or like a routine. A couple sets though and you realize black girls are really nothing special. They are just like every other girl in the world except they probably have had more upfront, direct approaches than most other races. Just adapt your game to it and you'll be picking em off if you want

Oh yea and don't beat yourself up over your 'failures'. You are a hella quick learner and know what you did wrong so what you learn in a set or two there will be a guy who has to take 100 sets just to figure out not to appear desperate when closing. You are getting good really fast, you just don't notice it because you aren't getting laid like a rockstar just yet but your theory and your execution is really on point. I can see you getting really really good at this. Keep them approaches coming man.

Oh and I am on MGS2 right now, MG Ray just hopped out the water and saved Solidus Snake. Is it me or does NOONE die in this series? it's like Dragon Ball Z or some sh!t with the reincarnations, special surgeries to keep ppl alive and ppl you thought you killed but didn't lol.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what macallik i thought about u when i did it lol. And man yeh i know my problems, but its not over till i get out of the habit of doing them. I am going list my new constraints below. Also MGS i know, liquid survived a blown up helicopter, blowing up inside metal gear, falling off metal gear, car crash and FOX DIE ( no one spoil it for him ok lol) lol, we gotta really stop the MGS talks in between threads haha.

Heres my new constraints though Guys, with me keeping two of the original.

3. 3 Second rule, if u see a chick do it, because well ur going to do it anyway and the worst possible thing u cud do, is not approach her. So theres no need to think about it, just do it and see what happens. The confidence will b recognised.

4. Assume the sale, probablly my biggest constraint and causes flakes, not going to lie i get many flakes and that is why, if i assumed sale backed up with game, why wud she say no?. U got kool guy asking u out who u like, why wud u say no?. Why the hell do i doubt myself the situation is obvious no need to make it more complicated.

5. Direct Game, opener is great, now for the game after. Basically i am going to go sleep tonight and just think of some things i can say after my opener averagly to just get some concrete to build convosation on. If that can b done then shes mine.

6. kill off bit of jerk, me being c&f is great, but let it come naturally. Also throw her a bone ever so often to show ur maybe a little bit interested. like "i am jk ur not that bad, well i hope" or "ur kool, don't spoil it (trys to speack) shhhh ur kool, don't spoil it lol" Also be receptive to her good behaviour if she texts u, make sure she gets response and that u appreciate her work into the relationship, calling her after date see if she got home and calling her within 2-4 days after getting number.

And now i am going bed, but i got some new things to work on now.