Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: Daytime Bookstore Same Day Lay

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FOr those of you who have followed my approach journal, you will know I am about a month post-breakup with my LTR and have been quite rusty. I have done some bar sarging but mostly daytime. My goal is a new LTR but I've been appraching even girls who I kjnow are not LTR material for practice, and to find a FB to tide me over until the next LTR.

At Borders, I stop in at lunch time today. I see a cute girl in the "Erotica" section, stand nearby looking at books, and she comes near me. I open her, ask what she is looking at, etc. Decent convo for about 5 minutes, then she does a "Nice talking to you" and walks off. Kinda pissed at myself for not closing.

THEN, I see another chick come in. Great body, dressed sorta sexy in heels, pin-striped pants, and a white button down shirt with one too many buttons undone. THe body is smoking, the face is merely "Ok." Not LTR worthy, but I want to approach and wait a few minutes then there are other people around, she is sitting in a chair almost in a corner, etc. Basically, I talk myself out of it.

I think she leaves the store. So after looking for another prospect (none), I go to leave.

I see her on a bench outside. She is smoking.

I sit next to her on the bench.

Me: hey there
Her: Hi
Me: I saw you inside... I was going to ask you what you were looking for and before I could you were gone.
Her: Oh, I was just looking around killing some time.

Then we talk about all kinds of stuff. She used to live here, but moved to New Orleans, and just got back here a week ago. She is looking at apartments and looking for a job. I notice after a few minutes she has no bra on. I started kino early, and she reciprocates. She shares she used to be half owner of an adult toy store. Then we start talking about sex a little. It is around 1:00, a little later, when we start talking and I tell her I have an appointment at my office at 3:00 (I really do). Told her I was just killing time until then. I practically have my arm around her on the bench after a while as we talk. When talking about sex, I tell her how so many people have hang-ups and put on a facade and are too afraid to be who they really are. I tell her I never judge people, etc. Anyhow, at one point, she says:

Her: Want to do something until your meeting?
Me: Sure, Well, my meeting is in a little bit. Want to ride with me to my office, and you can hang out in the conference room while I meet with my client.. he will be there only like 10 minutes. Then we can chill afterwards.
Her: Sure

We walk to my car. Driving to my office:

Me: Hey, I have to stop at my house for a minute to pick something up. Then we will go to my office.
Her: Ok. Cool.

We get to my house. She says she likes my place, etc. She wants to use the bathroom. I get a condom and put it in my pocket thinking I might get laid at my office.

I'm showing her around, and we are standing really close together, and she grabs my tie, pulls me in, and kisses me.

She starts undressing me, we go to the bedroom, no LMR.

I tell her to suck it for a minute before we have sex and she does. I then do her.

The pu$$y was tight, she has fake boobs, and had a tone body. Like I said, unfortunately the face was somewhat lacking. She is bi.

I'd never had a same day lay from a daytime pickup before.

I take her to my office, then take her back to my house after the meeting. I do her again.

Then I return her to the bookstore parking lot.

She said she'd call me tonight but didn't. I don't really care!

It was quite surreal.

And to think, I FRICKIN CHICKENED OUT AND ALMOST MISSED THIS OPPORTUNITY!!

So, all those times I had approach anxiety, I could not only have been missing the opportunity to meet my next LTR, but also could have been missing the opportunity to get laid the same day!

It is a numbers game, but if you keep at it, cold approaches work. During daytime. Even for same day lays.

The End.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I'm the man... I think anyone could have done it with that chick today... the problem is few people even try. I know this from personal experience... I have chickened out far more times than I have ever approached.

Lots of times I will see guys check out a girl, but never talk to her. Lots of times I am just like that.

This is a wake-up call to me to APPROACH, APPROACH, APPROACH.

Many girls will not be interested, or blow you off, or flake and not call you back.

That is why it is a numbers games.

But the ones who are interested make it all worthwhile.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how did you transition it? You say you talked about sex, after she mentioned the adult toy store. But how? Were you just C&F about it, busting on her for being sex obsessed or something?

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her she looked like trouble. After she said the adult toy store thing, I said, "You must be a real freak!"

She was talking about getting an apartment a few miles from where her mom lives, and I said, "Oh, that's far enough away she won't know about all the orgies you have."

The convo was not all about sex, but I threw in statements like that every few minutes. She would always laugh. She would like lean forward and move around when she laughed, and I used that as an opportunity to kino her by putting my arm on her shoulder or whatever.

She had a small stain on her pants... spilled coffee. I busted on her about it being "something else" because she is a "freak." I never used the work cu'm but the innuendo was there.

Stuff like that.

She made it easy to do.

BBQsauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to do some bookstore pickups the other day, but I couldn't find anything above an HB4. Complete waste of time. Glad it worked out for you though, maybe I'll try it again.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some times there is nothing to sarge, at all. Other times there have been 3 or 4 HBs at once, and I pu$$ied out and spoke to no one.

If you go often enough, you will see patterns. Some bookstores are better than others. Around here, weekends suck for daytime (all couples and familes), weekdays around 7:30-8:30 are better, and weekdays during the lunch hour are better yet.

Avoid Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays... one exception is 2-5 pm Sunday, IF it is not a gorgeous day (here in Florida, that includes really, really hot days are not "gorgeous").

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job! There have been a few times in my life where I had similar success and I am left questioning why it couldn't happen more frequently. Alot of times, the girls feel they need to build up to it.

But the fact she worked in an adult store and the fact you said that you aren't judgemental helped!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I'm in an LTR now, and my hours are limited that I could play with another girl as my current LTR lives with me.

I'd like to master the quick pickup just for the times where i want a little fun on the side!

Reaction score
Oh man, I'm gonna try for a same day lay Saturday. Stay tuned for a field report.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Even though you may have gotten lucky by finding a horny girl you still made your moves and didn't screw up. That's why you got her. Again, good job.

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I hope you wore a rubebr! She sounds like a first class slut. And she didn't even call you after it was over. LOL!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I wore a rubber both times. What is funny is she gave me head for like 5 minutes before I f-ed her the second time, and from what I understand your d1ck tastes nasty becuase of the condom's lube and spermacide after having had a rubber on it (only an hour before).

qstorm501

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo!!! Well Done :up: You have just given some more motivation to get out and sarge again! I have been real unmotivated lately partly because i have been meeting new chicks left and right ( on myspace of all places:cool: )

If you are out in the field and approach enough you will get lucky. Hopefully people can learn something from this LR!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I do believe cold approaches work, I just think in my age range with girls at university the competition and social power the women have is so high that you can't just take them into bed like this. But I see you are 31 and thus the woman is actually an adult so yes it's possible.

MM

UKDonJuan

Reaction score
:crazy: :up: :crazy: :up: :up: :up: :crazy:

that's great! Of course, here in the UK no-one would even dream of attempting a pu in a bookstore (or "book shop" as they are known over Here (In the UK). They are much too dusty/solemn for that kind of thing, and it wouyld be a severe hit to your FP quotient to even consider such a thing. And of cour,se, one needs to also consider how word "spreads" around town so quickyl these days, the conversation could go like this between two females

"a guy tried to hit on me in a book shop today, Is tihis what men are like these days? I was just in there to pick up a book [possibly comparing different types of tea or other female special interest book] etc. etc." ("feminazi" raving)

"oh, what did he look like, i'll keep away from him from now on?" (mainly in a small town)

consequently your game could be blown for the area, forcing you to take a train to another nearby town (possibly coastal) every time you feel like working on your game, or even flat out moving house!

and of course gosisip like this spreads even faster than it would have in the 1990s or w/e. thanks to CHATROOMS and IINSTANT MESSENGING services (an aid to the pua community, sure, but here is one situation where they can be a hinderance!!)

One can even imagine a FORUM for the spread of such specific man-hating (God Forbid!! (not to mention HRH the Queen!!)

~!~!~Peace From The UK~!~!~

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome field report!!

UKDonJuan said:
Of course, here in the UK no-one would even dream of attempting a pu in a bookstore (or "book shop" as they are known over Here (In the UK). They are much too dusty/solemn for that kind of thing, and it wouyld be a severe hit to your FP quotient to even consider such a thing. And of cour,se, one needs to also consider how word "spreads" around town so quickyl these days, the conversation could go like this between two females
:crackup: :crackup: .... um..... how much success are you having with the ladies with that sort of mindset?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:
Me: Hey, I have to stop at my house for a minute to pick something up. Then we will go to my office.
Her: Ok. Cool.
That was great. It kept her from feeling like she was going to you house to fvck and it probably just felt more like an accident than a booty call.

Since you didn't look desperate for sex, she was into you. That's awesome.

Last edited: