Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'07 Senior Year Journal

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site a freshman and after reading a few articles, came to the conclusion that I was 'too good' for the site. Fast forward 3 years later and I'm entering my final high school year as a virgin and this simply must change. With your guys help, I know I'll graduate a happy man. Class is in session in just 3 weeks men, let's get to work. Here are a few things about myself that you guys deserve to know.

- I'm a virgin
- I've never had a girlfriend
- I've made out with 3 girls in my life (I would rank them 7,7,8.5 respectively)
- I've had 1 handjob in my life and fingered a girl once
- I have moderate acne which gets on my nerves (been seeing a derm for a month)
- Virtually unknown until start of 3rd year
- Have been plagued by 2 seperate 'Oneitis' that combined have lasted my entire HS career
- Still trying to get rid of recent 'Oneitis' (blocked/deleted off AIM, Facebook, cell list)

Sounds hopeless right my friends? Well the good news is I'm ahead of most of the beginners at this site. I have a social status that most guys here dream of. (although it hasn't helped me get laid to this day) Here are some of the things I have working for me:

ADVANTAGES
- 4th year on the HS Varsity Baseball team, should be named Captain this year
- Will be my 3rd year on HS Varsity Hockey team, could be playing higher level
- Top 5 strongest guys in the school
- Have one of the best (male) bodies in the school
- Have lifted weights religiously for 1.5+ years
- 5'10 ~175lbs, incredibly low (7.8%) BF
- Naturally athletic
- Part of 'the crew' - most popular group of guys in the school
- Due to status, 'in' with the hottest girls in the school
- Go out to all the parties
- Have a wide network of (male) friends (due to sports, switching schools)
- Have always had ~80%+ average in school

Although I am not a virgin 'by choice,' it almost seems that way. I have never been turned down by a girl, and have had many girls show a TON of interest in me. But for one reason or another, I ALWAYS fail to close. I think it's almost a fear of being inadequate or a fear of failing.

On the ice or the diamond, I have a competitive drive that is un-matched. I am often told I'm TOO aggressive. This competitiveness and athletic prowess is what has drawn my friends to me. We're all the same on the field, however outside of sports, they're much different that me. They're egotistical, ****y and courageous, bringing their athletic attitudes into real life. They're always getting into some sort of trouble and they're always getting laid. (1 guy into the 30's in lays at 17 YOA)

Outside of my age group and town, I am hopeless. Where my reputation proceeds me and I'm known, I have a blast at parties. I talk to everyone and have a great time. It never ends up in me getting laid, but I still have fun. This all changes as soon as we go to an older party or just a party where I don't know anyone. I become the shy 14 year old kid I used to be. I freeze up and never meet anyone new.

This NEEDS to change. I need to learn to be more social, not only for lays, but for University. I'm going into business and I need to network and meet as many new, intelligent people as I can, to use as future business contacts and associates.

GOALS:
- Get Accepted into Queens/Western Universities
- Lead HS baseball team to provincial championship
- Become the 'alpha' of my group of friends
- Become prom king (threw it in here for the hell of it, an 'ultimate' alpha title)
- Last but not least, to get laid like a rockstar

BTW, I am planning to update this thread once a week on Monday nights once school starts. Mostly to track my progress, to hold myself to my goals and to hopefully receive some much-needed criticism and advice from you guys.

Any tips and suggestions are welcome. Please don't reference me to the DJB, I read a great majority of it as a freshman. I'm talking about advice or links SPECIFIC helping me on my journey through my senior year.

I'll try to answer any of your questions the best I can, and I'll include anything that you feel is necessary in my 'bio' above so I can keep this thread neat and simple to look back on come June when I graduate.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't really need this journal, your life is in order. You just need some balls to start cold approaching, channel that competitiveness into trying to be the best seducer you can be.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex is going to Queens. Canada is wats good. 18yrold drinking age, weed is pretty much legal.
enjoy.
and yeah, use the site.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got some time now so I will list the things I think are holding me back from getting laid:

1. Procrastination:
Since a very young age, I have been avoiding putting myself out there and getting girls, until a find that 'magic' solution. Hell I can remember when I was in grade 6 I liked the hottest girl in my school, but I decided that I would wait until I hit puberty to ask her out. (LOL!) This behaviour continued into grade 8 when I told myself I wasn't going to make a move on this (same) girl because I wanted to wait until I was 5'5 (taller than her). The next instance was in grade 9 when I figgured I was too scrawny for any girls to like me. So I began hitting the gym and told myself I would be 'big' enough for girls to like me when I hit 150 lbs. Well I've gone through puberty, surpassed 5'5 by nearly 6 inches and 150lbs is well in the rear view mirror. The point? I still haven't gotten a thing.

It is only today that I realised that I am creating challenging obstacles that simply DONT exist. I'm making attracting women WAY harder than it truely is! To this today, I still let my acne dictate my life; I've thought, 'as soon as this acne clears up, I'll pick up all the ladies.' Even TODAY I've told myself, 'as soon as school starts I'm going to start getting the girls.'
AHHH IM KILLING MYSELF HERE GUYS!

2. Not Seizing Opportunities
I'd have to take off my shoes to count how many decent (6+) girls have showed great interest in me since I've started excelling in my sports and getting in shape, but I've only done ANYTHING with 3 of them! In fact, just this last weekend an HB7 litterally followed me into the basement when I went to grab a beer and said. (and I quote) 'Want to go into that room with me?' However instead of dropping my beer and pounding this girl I froze and told her 'Later on,' because she's been around (slvt) but mostly because I thought I *might* have a chance with my oneitis, an HB8.5, that night. Needless to say, that didn't work out.

I need to start RECOGNIZING when girls have interest in me. But more importantly I need to start taking advantages of these situations. Even when I recognize that girls like me, I'm TERRIBLE at getting girls away from the main party, or 'isolating them' if you will. This needs to be improved.

3. Not Being Sexual
I've noticed that the girls that have been most interested in me, are the girls that I couldn't give a sh!t what they think. I would always tease these girls sexually, talk about their tits, whatever I felt like. Because I didn't CARE about offending them. And these girls LOVED IT. I've found that with girls I'm interested in, we always have the same boring conversations, because I'm afraid of offending them by talking about what I'm really thinking. I'm coming to realise that I can get away with saying inappropriate stuff with girls, if I play it off as 'joking around.'

4. Fear of Bad Reputation
The last sticky point that I'm going to post tonight is about worrying about what other people think. Childish? Yes. But it's a real issue I face. The first example, I stopped going to our high school dances because I'm afraid of dancing. I'm afraid people are going to think I look stupid and make fun of me. In fact, I often used alcohol as a mask in these situations. I figgured if I looked stupid, I could just play it off as being drunk. But I soon found that even then, I couldn't muster the balls to do it. How could this be? I've played hockey for my school in front of 400+ judgmental people, but I can't dance infront of a handful?

Another example comes at many parties. I'll have girls that I find attractive show interest or even hit on me, but one of my friends will say 'she's a dog' or 'what a slvt' or something to that effect, and my interest is gone. WTF? Sure, right now I can simply say 'who gives a sh!t what they think' but in the heat of the moment, these same doubts always run through my mind and I don't close the deal. Finally, it's like now that I've clawed my way to the top of the social ladder, I'm afraid of falling off. I feel like sleeping with some 'loser', or an ugly girl will make people stop respecting me, and that would crush me. I need to stop working for others approval, and start living for myself.

I'm aware that all of these things can be changed, some quite easily. Any and all advice on how to overcome these obstacles is welcomed. I will be posting my ideas on how I plan to attack these issues, as well as a few other problems I need to address in the near future.
Stay tuned...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, you're pretty much in the same league as me, except you've actually made out with a girl. I'm gonna try to get laid this year too.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're also graduating in the C/O 08? Me too. I guess it's time for Seniors to rep it. We're now the old ones in the HS forum.

Found this site beginning of my Freshman year. Also a virgin, had 1 girlfriend, been asked out but by ugly girls. Nothing in the range where I can say "I'd **** it even if she's not hot". Same height, 55 lbs lighter (5'11 120-125 lb range). I'm amazed that you're still a virgin, bro. You have everything that I don't. I couldn't play sports because I was always too weak. You're a jock, I assume a nice body and could **** a whole lot of girls. Are you sure you're not gay? LOL. Just messin', but still, you got to get out there man. I've been getting out there lately, I just imagine what it would be like to have what you have. It'd be so easy. I find that girls aren't as *****y as you think they're going to be. Just get out there, and try.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol damn you play sports too man? We really do have a lot in common. But yeah, I play sports too and I don't really think it helps with getting girls. Which ones? Wrestling and Track. Track is cool because the girls and the guys go to the same meets. Track meets can be a good place to approach girls.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryce556 said:
neat another journal, im wondering was i the first one to make a senior year one?
Yeah man, we got to stick together. Help each other out. This is our year.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's Wednesday morning here and I'm preparing for a (hopefully) wild weekend. One of my good buddies is moving to Southern US to play baseball for the year, so one of the boys is having a going-away party for him.

I've got the day off, and my plan is to start the pre-game for the weekend today. I usually don't go on facebook/AIM but today I'm going to leave a couple girls msgs that I usually wouldn't talk to. Nothing overly sexual or leading, just something to get them thinking about me for the weekend and thinking that they 'have a chance' with me. ;) I think I'm going with AIM cause it's more personal/private.

Keep you posted how it goes.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys, the weekend wasn't worth writing home about, but I want to keep this journal rolling, plus I have a few questions, so I'll post them here. This is the basic format that I will use each Sunday/Monday when I update.

FRIDAY
Friday night I heard about a decent sized party out in the country, so I rounded up the boys and we made our way out there. It was a girl from a different school having the party and we didn't recognize alot of the people there. I went searching for some HB's but spent the majority of the night just drinking with my buddies and their GF's. I really can't think of any particular times where I saw a girl that I thought was worth approaching. The cops came around 12:30 and that was that. Not a very eventful night.

SATURDAY
Last night my buddy had a few pple over for a going away party for my friend and I found it a good opportunity to work my game, as the party wasn't huge or out of control, but there were still a good handful of people present. This HB8 who is one of the most popular girls in the school was there and I thought I was laying on some fairly effective game. We were flirting and I was making her laugh and soon we found ourselves just talking alone on the deck. (Still people all around) I was thinking that it was a good time to isolate when my buddy came in. He came in and put his arm around her and was REALLY forward with her. We talked for a few minutes and he took control of the convo so I just figgured I'd go find another convo and wait for theirs to end cause I wasn't interested, and the HB8 didn't look like she was enjoying my drunk friend. Well, he kindof dragged her away, and her being a fairly shy girl she went with him. He spent the next hour or so with his arm around her or her sitting on his lap so I just said fawk it and tried to find another girl to game. However, I ended up getting absolutely shvtbombed with my buddies playing Kings and Quarters. Anyways that guy ended up getting head from the girl that night, which pissed me off cause I thought I was feeling her.
**Just in case you were wondering, the guy that got with her is a man wh0re. (I won't say DJ cause he certainly doesn't have his whole life on track etc, but he gets laid ALOT)**

QUESTIONS
1. How do you deal with other guys coming in and gaming your girls, especially when it's your friend doing it? (This same thing has happened before, and I always end up just walking away)

NOTES
1. I found it interesting that the HB8 looked pretty uncomfortable having this guy put his arm around/being all over her. However instead of stopping him, walking away or slapping him she just went along with it. I've seen this exact same thing happen a lot before. Perhaps her exterior reactions (facial expressions, reluctant 'body language' etc) is her way of trying not to look like a slvt. She KNOWS that she is expected to walk away from this OBVIOUS drunken sexual advancement, but her personal sexual desires keep her from walking away. Kind of shows that women are interested in getting laid as much as men, and they're not JUST looking for the perfect guy. Sometimes they'll just take what's on the table, similarly to men.

2. While drinking on Saturday, I came to realise that I use alcohol as a crutch in my game. I don't particularly like alcohol. Sure I have fun while I'm drinking, but it makes my acne alot worse, costs a decent amount of money, makes me do stupid shvt, and kills the gains that I make in the gym. Yet every weekend I go out and drink. It's like I feel more comfortable when I'm drinking. Even well before I'm drunk, I feel like I can really try gaming girls because if I do something stupid, I could just fall back and blame it on 'being drunk.' I need to develop some courage and learn to apply this mindset to my sober life.

Any and all criticism/comments/advice is encouraged.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he's your buddy man. I know my buddies wouldn't AMOG me. Friend? No this is what we call an AMOG. I don't know man, work on your game and learn how to bring the attention back to you once the AMOG comes in. Other members who have actually been AMOG'd before might be able to help more than me. But yeah, he's not your f*cking friend, a friend would not do that. Your friend was obviously doing something right if he got head. But who knows, maybe the girl was just desperate that night.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First Post On This Site

Read Magic Bullets...

In your case its NOT that HARD

You have to be DIRECT

Take one of your GF's and make them Introduce you to other girls and you've created a WEB.

Learn the right way to OPEN>KINO>RAPPORT>KISS CLOSE...

In your part it wont be hard, but it will take Balls.... And Im SURE you have them..

Good Luck

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're just trying to get chicks, so what's the point in being so fvcking calculated? you're like a robot!

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theborn_athlete said:
SATURDAY
Last night my buddy had a few pple over for a going away party for my friend and I found it a good opportunity to work my game, as the party wasn't huge or out of control, but there were still a good handful of people present. This HB8 who is one of the most popular girls in the school was there and I thought I was laying on some fairly effective game. We were flirting and I was making her laugh and soon we found ourselves just talking alone on the deck. (Still people all around) I was thinking that it was a good time to isolate when my buddy came in. He came in and put his arm around her and was REALLY forward with her. We talked for a few minutes and he took control of the convo so I just figgured I'd go find another convo and wait for theirs to end cause I wasn't interested, and the HB8 didn't look like she was enjoying my drunk friend. Well, he kindof dragged her away, and her being a fairly shy girl she went with him. He spent the next hour or so with his arm around her or her sitting on his lap so I just said fawk it and tried to find another girl to game. However, I ended up getting absolutely shvtbombed with my buddies playing Kings and Quarters. Anyways that guy ended up getting head from the girl that night, which pissed me off cause I thought I was feeling her.
**Just in case you were wondering, the guy that got with her is a man wh0re. (I won't say DJ cause he certainly doesn't have his whole life on track etc, but he gets laid ALOT)**

Ugh, this has happened to me before also, you spent your time pumping up her BT, getting her feeling good but then don't close. But as we know, girls are like ovens, they have to be heated up, but then it also takes time to cool down, and your friend took advantage of a horny girl...a girl YOU made horny.

QUESTIONS
1. How do you deal with other guys coming in and gaming your girls, especially when it's your friend doing it? (This same thing has happened before, and I always end up just walking away)
Next time when he comes over, take his arm off of her (not aggressively, just assertively) and put yours around her and continue to conversation. Not only did you just regain your girl, but you displayed dominance and got some kino. Don't just walk away unless you know the guy is a chump.

2. While drinking on Saturday, I came to realise that I use alcohol as a crutch in my game. I don't particularly like alcohol. Sure I have fun while I'm drinking, but it makes my acne alot worse, costs a decent amount of money, makes me do stupid shvt, and kills the gains that I make in the gym. Yet every weekend I go out and drink. It's like I feel more comfortable when I'm drinking. Even well before I'm drunk, I feel like I can really try gaming girls because if I do something stupid, I could just fall back and blame it on 'being drunk.' I need to develop some courage and learn to apply this mindset to my sober life.
I think just about all of us who are used to going out and partying realize this at some point, and I've gotten to the point where I only socially drink and play some drinking games, but never really get drunk. Just gradually drink less and less until you reach a point where your comfortable with what your doing.

theborn_athlete

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud:
What he did was sh!tty, I'll admit this. But trust me, I've known this guy since I was like 8 and he's always had my back and I'll always have his. He has infact asked me before 'are you wheeling xxx tonight' and if I say 'no' then he'll go get her (believe me, he will) and if I say 'yes' then he'll find another girl. This was an isolated incident, and to be fair, he has been hooking up with this girl on and off for the last few months.

Touchout:
I've noticed that same thing (about the drinking) since summer started. I used to get absolutely smashed twice every weekend but now I've lost the desire to always be drunk. In fact I've only been REALLY drunk 3 times since school ended and I've been slowly drinking less and less each weekend. I'll probably just start having a couple beer when I go out, and when I get my license (soon) I'll probably just volunteer to be DD fairly often.

Bling:
Thanks a lot for the link, it was a really interesting read. I think I learned alot and next time an 'AMOG' comes to game my girl, I'll know just how to handle it. It's cool because I can infact picture myself saying a lot of that stuff to other guys without feeling uncomfortable or like it's out of my character.

Interesting Development

I was talking to a girl that I hooked up with a few months ago (HB8) on AIM the other day. Now don't get me wrong, this girl is smoking hot, but she is a HUGE b!tch. She's a wild party girl, gets jealous really easy, has a tomboy personality and she once got me in a fight with some 19 year old when we were hanging out at the beach. She's a little rough around the edges to say the least, not to mention her older brother is a cokehead and pretty protective. She wanted to date and I simply didn't, long story short, words were exchaned, bad decisions were made she got REALLY pissed and this was about the first time we've had a real conversation since then.

She started the convo, asking me about school and stuff and I wasn't really paying attention, couldn't be bothered with what this girl had to say. However somewhere in the conversation it came up that she had just got her license. This girl has money, and she'll be driving her dads Beamer whenever she wants. All of a sudden everything changed. I started thinking to myself maybe this girl isn't that bad, after all, she is pretty hot and I'm she'd let me drive that Beamer around.

Funny, how your opinion of a girl can change so quickly.:whistle:
Wait does this make me a gold digger? haha

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theborn_athlete said:
She started the convo, asking me about school and stuff and I wasn't really paying attention, couldn't be bothered with what this girl had to say. However somewhere in the conversation it came up that she had just got her license. This girl has money, and she'll be driving her dads Beamer whenever she wants. All of a sudden everything changed. I started thinking to myself maybe this girl isn't that bad, after all, she is pretty hot and I'm she'd let me drive that Beamer around.

Funny, how your opinion of a girl can change so quickly.:whistle:
Wait does this make me a gold digger? haha
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. The girl across the street has a BMW, and it kind of makes her more attractive. Try it out, but remember that she's a ***** and is on a tight lease.

w00t

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally... just be YOURSELF man!
BE YOURSELF!
just go up to whoever it is you want to bang and be say: what's up *****, nice ass hoe, you wanna have some intercourse with me?... that gets them every time