Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Get your free advice here - for a limited time only!

Reaction score
Ok kids, this is my first thread that I started -- So give me your concerns and I shall respond to them accordingly and give wise counsel!!! No question or concern shall be disregarded!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not the father!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lukeskywalker is the father bro

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro, my name is Nasman and I just ran out of lotion while browsing this site. Are there any products laying around the trailer I might be able to use? I almost came but then I rubbed all of it in without rubbing one out. oh and while you're at it please tell me if a flesh light is as good as the real thing cuz I don't know what real pvssy feels like. thanks again bro.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
In the case of 14 month old Shaquela does Maury say whether Tyrone is or is not the Father?
You watch that show too?? You must be unemployed like me to watch that daytime show:rolleyes: !!!

Plenty of hors on tthat show!!! I always clap and cheer like a biatch with pink pom poms:cheer:when the results declare that the dude is NOT the father!!!! For some strange reason "I" feel vindicated by the hor's misery and the man's relief that he doesn't have a hor-baby!!!!

Do you notice how all the hors in the audience boo the dude before they know the DNA results --- hors stick together like simeese twins!!!!

Another thing - why is it that the hors are 100% sure that he is the father but they got screwed by 12 dudes in a week??? And why do they scream and run when they find out that he is NOT the father??? Are they running in shame -- hors have no shame!!!!

My verdict is the dude is NEVER the father!!!! He was just the next pimp in line!!!!!!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Last Man Standing said:
You watch that show too?? You must be unemployed like me to watch that daytime show:rolleyes: !!!
1.Yes I watch both the 1000 am and 1600 episodes.
2. No I have what's commonly referred to as DVR so I can watch them at my liesure. Geez, you're unemployed and give sh!tty advice? Who would have ever put 2 and 2 together . . .

Another thing - why is it that the hors are 100% sure that he is the father but they got screwed by 12 dudes in a week??? And why do they scream and run when they find out that he is NOT the father??? Are they running in shame -- hors have no shame!!!!
I've noticed the same phenomenon. When the results are anti-slvt she hauls a$$ towards her right to the couch while the guy dances a fandango and gives dap to all the other homies in the crowd. I watched one episode where some skank was "1 million" percent positive he was the baby daddy and when the results came in and they were ( big fvcking shocker ) not what she wanted, the chick flips out and falls on the floor backstage while the bastard who banged her runs into the audience and gets a girls number right then! That was classic.

Reaction score
Ok Karma, - I'm retired and thus unemployed (not working but employable) and my advice is GOLDEN!! Can I help you with something that you always wanted to know but didn't have the answers to??

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Ok here is my question to you and you'd better have the right fvcking answer:

Is the akashic record really kept in the right paw of the sphinx? If so what does it contain?

Reaction score
Karma, your question is borderline religious in nature - which is forbidden on this site - I do not disregard it but the Mod gods do!

Reaction score
DJDAMAGE - at 15 that girl is damaged goods -- errrrrrr, bads!!! She is a typical American - she'll make a good DJ's wife one day!!!:rolleyes:

She is a Giga-hor!!!

Reaction score
Give me some real concerns here fellas!!

My 400th post - I'm on my way to being a Keyboard Jockey!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Karma, your question is borderline religious in nature - which is forbidden on this site - I do not disregard it but the Mod gods do!
It has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Me thinks you don't have the balls to even attempt it.

Sad poppy. Real sad.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
It has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Me thinks you don't have the balls to even attempt it.

Sad poppy. Real sad.
I said borderline religion -- spirituality would be a better word -- unless you consider "new age" a religion.

You are trying to get me banned!!:nono:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You are trying to get me banned!!:nono:
HELL FVCK NO.

Like Nas2mylou you're my comic relief. I don't give a sh!t enough to have the want to get someone banned. To each his own. You asked me to give you a question and you'd answer it. I did, you didn't. Draw your own conclusion.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a 15 year old, what is so ****ed up in society that this is happening. You realise "her baby" will be robbing our ass in 20 years time.

As for questions, Are we all doomed?

Reaction score
d9930380 said:
That is a 15 year old, what is so ****ed up in society that this is happening. You realize "her baby" will be robbing our ass in 20 years time.

As for questions, Are we all doomed?
Actually, you wouldn't believe it but, I turn on my TV yesterday and guess who I see? Yes, you guessed - it's this 15 year old hor on this thread that DJdamage has a link to!!! And here you are to bring this up again!!

Her mama caught her in her bedroom on her bed getting banged on 3 different occasions - the little hor doesn't get up - she tells the guy to keep going!!

She had sex over 300 times and wants to get pregnant!! She has sex everywhere - in school hallways - bathrooms, parks etc.

Every time she is out in public with her mother - they call her "Slutty Hor"!!

These filthy hors want a baby because they know that no one will ever love them because they are rotten fruit or give them attention like their own child because they brainwash them at birth!! If you want to be loved, why not just be lovable -- they can't, because hors do not love!!

You dudes are playing with fire with these young hors today -- do not get into a LTR or marry these hors -- just pimp them - this is the only complementary role to their condition as a hor! If you try to be nice to a hor then you will fail - if you try to love a hor, you will fail! If you are submissive to their whims, you will fail!!!

DJ D9930380 - Yes, the future looks bleak in America - each generation gets worse in terms of responsibility to their family duties. These babies are made out of lust and not love and thus they are hor-babies and ill bred with no father in the household (only new pimps every month)!! We can thank the homo/hor feminist movement for this new sexual "liberation" of the female mind and cvnt - it's truly destroying the male and female and thus the children and family unit!!!!

We are paying the cost now!!! We all pay the cost in social ills that these hors have created - have your hor baby but don't expect my tax dollars to take care of it!! They get free medical care, free food, free rent, free or assisted energy resources -- the feminist movement put the women first above all else and thus men and children are secondary!! Hell, they even have the right to kill men's offspring - yes, what my sperm produced and what she voluntarily accepted knowing the consequences of such action!!! What does this tell you??

I don't want to get into all the hell that has been created with no father in the household -- no strong male role model and no male discipline in the household creates little thugish creatures and little 12 year old hors!!

All this havoc has been created in the name of "women rights" which is incorrectly labeled - it should be labeled "Hors' Wrongs"!!!!!

The Matrix is deep boys!!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think...I hope that no real DJ would get close to a girl like that. I've never witnessed a girl like that in my life.

Its just way too anti-DJ to ever TOUCH a slut like that!

Reaction score
Any questions for the Master Sensei?

I know it is a Saturday but I don't like to go to clubs - because that is where the hors are and that is their territory - I don't even want to approach them because it only dignifies their hor state and elevates their status and thus their power over men!!! Well also, after 28 years of clubbing that shyt gets old!

Babnik said:
I think...I hope that no real DJ would get close to a girl like that. I've never witnessed a girl like that in my life.

Its just way too anti-DJ to ever TOUCH a slut like that!
I see hors like this everyday - same attitudes and extremely disrespectful - can you imagine how this hor is in private if she is so bold in public?

Actually you saw the tame part - that link does not show the interview!

How would you like to be the daddy of her hor-baby??