Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After almost a year an a quarter its over. . . (continuation of an old BPD thead)

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I'm back, and after almost 1.25 years its over. The older members will probably remember me, I had asked about advice for how to handle my gf with BPD and now things have finally come crashing down to an end. Heres a link to the old post if anyway wants to review it.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80167

For those who don't know Borderline Personality Disorder is a disorder which turns what a normally insane women would be into a psychotic wreak. However these women seem attractive and normal at first, often creating strong attractions that make you wonder how you got so lucky to be with such a women it errodes over time, they are like chomeleons, they blend and bend to your every whim at first, making them seem perfect, and slowly over time it errodes to show they're true mutually destructive personality. They are very corrupting and deceieving. They lie, they cheat, they abuse, not at first, but after enough time that you excuse little thing after little thing, and rationalize. Borderlines should be avoided at all costs.

Now to those of you that are curious as to the circustances here they are. Almost 6 weeks ago now we had moved in together. It was bad timing though, because we only had time to move everything in and no time to unpack before I left for Alaska for a commercial fishing job. I spent 5 weeks up there fishing sockeye salmon, and while I did this (making money to help pay our rent) she was supposed to unpack and get the appartment ready for me to come back. For the first 3 weeks we talked every day for at least a couple hours a day (ate up the phone card pretty quick, but I recharged it) until we went out into the bay where I didn't have acess to phones. During this time she told me she was hanging out with an ex male coworker of mine and some guy she met into the apparment complex (which she told me she had feelings about niether). A few days before I was before I was supposed to come back home she told me that she was going to Escanaba with my coworker to hang out. After this I have been unable to get a hold of her, I can only assume shes still in Esky with him.
So I come home, after 5 weeks of hard work, and 4,500 miles of traveling and go back to our appartment. Now let me tell you, I left it a mess, everything was in boxes scattered around the appartment. Now let me tell you when I got back it was TRASHED, **** was everywhere, it looked like she unpacked boxes and took out stuff she needed and left everything else around the boxes. There were dirty dishes everywhere, she actually put dirty dishes back into the cupboards instead of into the dishwasher(WTF?). Her room was an absolute (well still is) disaster with not one sqaure inch of carpet showing (her room is little with clothes and all her other random ****) and her bed was covered too. I was absolutely shocked at the condition of the appartment. And throughout the five weeks the landlord was trying to get a repair man in to fix a window that was broke when we moved in. The place was such a mess that he couldnt get in to do it. Sooooo, the landlord deemed the place a health hazard (which it was) and set an eviction date. I'm glad because this gets me out of living with her, even if it is by eviction.
Luckily the only thing of mine she took to escanaba was my digital camera (which I would like to get back but if not no huge deal) and didn't take my laptop. The laptop told me a lot. As I sat down next to the laptop I noticed several things. Empty diet pill boxes, crushed cigarrettes in ash trays. I thought ****, she told me she wasnt smoking in the appt and she wasn't having problems with her past eating disorders. On my laptop there were at least 10,000 pictures of anorexic girls and several word documents worshipping the girl Ana, the personification of anorexia. She had also left up a website to some iphotobucket thing where she had made an account called AnIgnorantSlut or something like that where she took pictures of herself topless or of her in her langerie with our newly adopted kitten and posted them on the internet. After I saw this I decided that it was over, before I was mulling over it.
So my next step was to actually look at her internet history which she hadnt deleted over the month I lent her my laptop. In here I found a link to a livejournal she had made. My internet wasn't working at the time so I had to go 'work offline' to get to it (which was the best thing I could have done, or else I would not have been able to acess it at all, because it is friends only, and if I was online it would have just sent me to the you must be a friend page). It turned out to be about her sexuality and her sexual exploits. In there I read about some of her past sexual encounters (which she had told me mostly about) and a couple new developments I didn't know about. Turns out that the guy she met in the appartment complex had her over and she ended up going to bed with him where they kissed and talked all night, and when she asked if he had a rubber he said yes but he didn't want to go that far, and they just ended up going to sleep together. Also she admitted to liking my ex coworker who made hints at liking her back and she said only an extreme act of will kept her from having sex with him at the time. I can only assume that shes been sleeping with him in Escanaba now.
Oh I also forgot to mention that both bathroom sinks had vomit in them (I can only assume from times she binged and ate and then puked it back up) one of which had which had blood stains in the vomit. Also we had a rabbit which she had put in the walk in closet and left there. When I got back its littlebox was overflowing, had no food, very little water and was scared to all hell. The cage was open so it was running around all over the place and was rather hard to catch lol. I then went and quickly bought new food, litter and bedding for the bunnys cage, and changed it all so that the bunny wasn't living in worse than 3rd world country living conditions. Let me tell you though, I was amazed at how much a few minutes of loving care did to calm that bunny down.
So after all this I had made a decison as what to do. I spent all night (I had gotten back around 10pm) packing up and cleaning up all my stuff. I got done with this around 6:15am, it was a very long night, at first I tried cleaning up some of the appartment too but after 3 garbage bags full I just said screw it and decided to just clean up my stuff. So I called my parents at 6:30 and asked them if it was ok if I moved back into their place for a little while, and they said I could. So now I'm living at my parents, with my stuff in their garage, waiting for her to get back so we can discuss what shes going to do with all her stuff and the pending eviction (she has no car, or friends and family in the area, aside from the one she cheated on with me anyway). Also so I can actually break up with her, I already took her off my facebook realtionship status and anything else I could changed that showed I was with her. So now I'm back, as one of the sosuavers asked me to come back when it all blew up like he, and many others predicted.

So let this be a warning to members old and new to be careful of the mental condition of all and any girls you choose to associate. This is a lesson I learned all too hard. Theres so many girls out there theres no reason to date any girls of less than sane quality. So yeah, I'm back, if only a little worse for the wear.

Oh and I apologize to all those memebers advice I ignored.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a silly a$$ed question, but I gotta know. Please, tell me that you took that poor helpless bunny with you. Did you?? BTW, sorry to hear about that situation you were in. That sucks!! I hope she can get some help and hope you are okay.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yes I took the bunny. No way I was going to leave it to rot in its filth and stench like the way she did. That was just heartless and cold and I dont see how anyone could do that. I love the little bunny, and my sisters are a big fan of her too. :up:

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's f*cked up. That's sick.

I have to ask. Does she look good?

Hopefully you can bounce back real quick.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kourt said:
So now I'm back, as one of the sosuavers asked me to come back when it all blew up like he, and many others predicted.
And blow up it has done, and in rather spectacular fashion from the sounds of things. I can only imagine it to have been very difficult to sift through the garbage in that appartment and the onslaught of evidence on the computer of all that lewd activity. But to your credit, it sounds like you are holding it together quite well and are making the right decisions. Even though I don't spend much time here these days, I am happy to welcome you back.

Just one favor in the interest of following this fascinating story, though. Can you post us an update in this thread regarding what she does when she gets back?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the bunny looks and is doing good now it is being properly taken care of.

I've been half expecting this for a while, and advice offered previously by you guys has helped soften the blow considerably. I figure once I get a hold of her to tell its over I'll start reintroducing myself to the grind.

Girls can be really expensive though, might just take a couple months off girls to save money lol.

But yeah, I'll definatly keep you guys posted, you are my moral support lol.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now I'm back, as one of the sosuavers asked me to come back when it all blew up like he, and many others predicted. . . . . Oh and I apologize to all those memebers advice I ignored.
That is the most side-splitting statement I've read on any message board.

I remember your old thread, from when I was a lurker, and skimming over again, it's 75 people saying:

You can't fix her. Dump her now.

So you moved in with her. Of course.

For real, why do retards ask for "advice" when they've already decided to ruin their lives? What was the point in making that 1st post?

You have been slaving away in the freezing cold in order to eke out enough money to PAY for a soft warm bed for some other guy (with no job) to have luxurious, mind-blowing sex with this smiling, eager, healthy young woman, while you slept in a cold bunk, fantasizing about her, grinding your teeth with frustration. He looks into her eyes when he climaxes, and gets the oh so delicious boost to his health and confidence; you get the bill. Don't you feel any anger?

WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG IS WRONG WITH YOU KOURT!!!???

Last edited:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On top of all that she tried to KILL YOUR BUNNIES!!! HOLY %$#%

and you are:

waiting for her to get back so we can discuss .....

My God, I'm not easily angered, but, (gasp, choke), I gotta go lay down for a while.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, dude

First off Alaska isn't a freezer, it was 50-65 degrees the whole time I was there

Yes I'm very pissed off at her

I dont think she tried to kill the Bunny, she just didn't leave it in good enough conditions (one of the many things I'm pissed off about)

I consider myself broken up with her, however, I cant just call it quits for a couple reasons

1) I hate lack of resolution and I want a chance to ***** her out and call her all the dirty whorish names she is
2) We both signed the lease, so I'm 1/2 responsible to have the appartment in its previous condition by the eviction date or else I may be in for a lawsuit (I'm talking to a lawyer about this btw, and it sounds like I should be fine since I have all my stuff out)

I tried to save her and help her but you guys turned out to be right, and once again I apologize and hopefully we can get past my mistake.

Oh and I actually really havnt paid much there billwise, I had half of one months rent, and thats all. She paid the deposit and everything else.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hopefully now you know what it actually means to date a BPD chick. Its not like we didn't tell you the first time.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah yeah somethings have to be learned the hard way I guess

getting burnt by fire is the easiest way to learn not to touch it, even if it isn't the most effective way

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kourt said:
yeah yeah somethings have to be learned the hard way I guess

getting burnt by fire is the easiest way to learn not to touch it, even if it isn't the most effective way

Your too nice, a very nice guy that means well, it is good to see, but very self damaging for you.

You want to help her out, you see problems and think you can fix them, i too have been here and i know the sentiment.
But it is a futile effort.
This women has a lot of emotional problems, this is a very self destructive person, your a very nice person, the problem here is you cant let yourself get this deeply involved and feel the way you do about it, why:
Ppl like this suck out your nice giving nature and feed there low self esteem damage progression whilst obsorbing your nice guy ideals, eventually there becomes a state where your not actually helping what is going on is she/he is actually resulting in YOU getting emotional problems too.

There is only so much pain we can endure, seems like you did not have the heart to say no, a big heart is seems but one that is as much damaging as a destructive one around negative LSE detructive ppl.

The first post about finishing with her is spot on ppl dont change UNLESS they WANT TO <<<<<<<< read it again and again and again! remember that key line is is 100% correct. No matter what you think you are doing in making things better, it is only making things worse, unless they genuinly want to work on there emotional destructive nature.

This girl i would not be angry with her, she seems to have a lot of problems and i can tell she most lilkly does not like herself or respect herself very much.
Is it about you, no not at all, like i said she is very emotionly disfunctional.
But you cant change her, only she can.

Also.

I am going to say this, you may not like it but it is the TRUTH.

She probably got with you due to these emotional issues, i mean you a nice guy and you will give her the attention she craves and will always crave, you cant fix her, so her personailty and issues will gyrate to the guy who offers her the attention she so desperatly needs. But it is a bottomless pit of self destruction as soon as she has obsorbed all the attention from you she will seek it from some where else, it is the only way it makes her feel good about her. She will drift from man to man and i guarantee she has cheated on you ALOT of times, if you like to read it or not. Now to the truth if you did manage to fix her which wouldbe short of divine intervention then she would move on anyway. If she becomes a rounded person you will just remind her of her old self and most importantly she will go for a guy not to fill a bottomless well but for other healthier reasons. Sorry it is not you, it could have been but not now! But it will take many many years before she accepts her self damaging ways, until then she will carry on being unhappy and becoming a drifter in life.

This is now the time to think about you it really is, you need to put this behind you as much as you can, but i can probably tell your scarred from this encounter, you choose the wrong women and you will most likly base your confidence and women intractions from this girl. I hope you dont and realize there are very good women in this world, you just not giving your self the chance to find em, your entertainng women with majour issues instead of looking for a healthy soul building experiance.

What exactly are you hanging on for?
what is it about this women that she must be in your life?
What is it? i guarantee you most probably dont have and answer.

So with this i question your self esteem and can 100% say you also suffer from LSE too, otherwise you would have never ever let it get to this stage in the first place. Maybe it is time to look at yourself and grow from it and move on, become stronger and realize the problem was never her in truth the problem was YOU and the need to keep this very poor situation going.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, maybe I can lighten up a little, LOL!

It's just that you knew you were gonna get played, you knew exactly how and why you were gonna get played, and you decided to get played anyway.
Like you wanted this to happen.

Oh and I actually really havnt paid much there billwise, I had half of one months rent, and thats all. She paid the deposit and everything else.
Oh, that changes things. So you didn't get played, just cheated on. Lots of guys have gotten it worse. (We were just talking on the Mature board about guys who marry these BPD girls, then find out their 3 kids are some other guy's. But they STILL have to pay child support for BPD girl to spend.)

Is this the only serious relationship you've ever had?

This girls isn't even bothered by the puddles of puke in her own apartment. Whatever her mental illness is, it ain't mild!

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kourt said:
First off Alaska isn't a freezer, it was 50-65 degrees the whole time I was there.
LOL! I spent some time up there myself years ago, it is pretty nice during this time of year. I think a lot of people who grow up in Cali, Texas or other southernly regions of the continent grow up as kids with the impression that anything north of San Francisco is permafrost.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kourt said:
Yeah the bunny looks and is doing good now it is being properly taken care of.
No not the bunny, the girl lol.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol where to start

first off, the only efforts I am making now is to make sure I dont get into legal troubles for her stuff still being there by the eviction date

I consider myself broken up with her, and if I could I would never speak to her again, but we still gotta settle the eviction stuff, I cant put it behind me until then

I can say with a good amount of certainty that that was the first time she cheated on me, because the livejournal was about her sexuality, and it talked about how she had gotten with this one guy and probably would with the other and everything pointed towards it being her first/2nd time cheating on me

Unfortunatly its the only relationship I've had over 3 weeks lol

ROFL yea sexpdx

Yeah I occasionally bounce from high self esteem to low self esteem, I usually come off as confident though, even a bit too ****y at times. Sometimes though I wonder if I use confidence to cover up my low self esteem? I dunno if that makes any sense.

I dunno how she is, I still havnt been able to get a hold of her.

So yeah as soon as I can get this eviciton stuff cleared up I'm removing her from my life.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno how she is, I still havnt been able to get a hold of her.
Why would you....She'll come back all happy and carefree without a clue of what is going to hit her..... She will try desparately to get you back.... when that fails, she'll just go on to the guy she just meet.... like nothing ever happened....

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My prediction:

"Nothing happened in Escanaba! Okay, maybe we "kissed-one-time." I didn't write those LiveJournal entries! Those are someone else's! Okay, I wrote them, but I was lonely, and it's your fault for leaving, scumbag! Okay, I'm the scumbag, but I'm REALLY gonna change this time, I love you so deeply . . . .(sob)"

You ready for all that?

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good point phyzzle I hadnt thought about that

but I've left enough messeges on her machine that she knows that I know something is up

I'm ready for anything shes going to throw at me, if she even comes back at all

I need to get ahold of her because we need to get this eviction shiot straightened out for the last time, cuz I can get in trouble if she doesnt move out in time, comprende?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You left messages on her "machine"? As in house phone? How is she going to get them?

cuz I can get in trouble if she doesnt move out in time, comprende?
Uh, oh. I can see where this is going! LOL! Notice how she arranged to leave town as right you were coming back? She's not coming back any time soon. Does your old co-worker have a cell? You can try calling him. Be he might not even know where she is. She could be living with a heroin dealer in Quebec at this point.

Take her crap to the landfill. If she asks about it, tell her you don't know wtf she's talking about.

I can't believe you're still trying to treat this piece of crap like there's a real human being in there. There ain't.