Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

D-Bol Diary

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, it starts today.
Stats for the moment.
96.2kg
bf 12-13%
Bench 120kg x 3 (haven't hit a 1rm for a while, so this is the mark)
Frontsquat 100kg x 4 (I've been hitting these much more than the usual Backsquat lately, so once again thats the mark)
Deadlift 150kg x 4 - once again, no 1rm for a while - but previous 1rm was 170kg
OHpress 70kg x 5(can do 3 sets on seated press- havent a max for standing)

Dosage will be 40mg methandienone (dianabol) daily, split into 10mg every 4 hours.

A lot of people reccomend a Test.Base for any anabolics course, but Ive also heard of beginners cycles being just D-bol with no base. And since I dont really wanna start pinning or mixing up substances, Ill stick to just the D-bol.

This way - its easy to isolate the substance that causes side effects. Also the halflife for Dianabol being 3.5 - 4.5hours as opposed to up to a week for some test. ethers, has left me decided - shorter halflife = quicker to stop if theres a problem :D

Have Nolvadex (tamoxifen)on hand as an estrogen blocker and to cover PCT.

Gonna keep up the eating i've been doing, and also have added a protein/carb shake to ensure enough calories - diet can be adjusted throughout.

Probably will be updating my normal log just out of force of habit, but Ill try to put details on lifts here too, as well as any noticed side effects or enlightenments :)

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
out of curiosity how tall are you?
I'm 6ft2" and 102kg and no where near 12%BF
my lifts are about the same as yours though I'm taking it you have a fair couple of slabs of muscle on ya.
also what country are you in? just from using KG not LB

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just over 6'3" mate, usually round that up to 6'4" :)
I'm UK - (Steroid use and possession for personal use is perfectly legal here ):)

Ill chuck up a pic or 2 soon - I have done progress pics before, but youre new so you wont have seen them.

I could probably do heavier to be honest, but I normally train for volume - now and again ill drop into a 5x5 programme for a month or two but I always seem to revert back to hypertrophy :D

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
when i saw the title i was like LMAOOOOOOOOOO
:D
First thing that popped into my head for a title.

First daytoday, first thing I noticed was about an hour after the first 10mg tab this morning, was -

Incredible focus and drive, like head was in the game, ready to lift.
Slight muscle pumps around upper back and biceps.

Plenty of strength in the gym, intense and heavy back session relatively quick recovery between sets. (However today wasnt a deadlift day, so that may have something to do with it.)

Second tab - (4 hours later) - same intense focus, just came on quicker - obviously topping up blood levels. Bonus of orals - instantly in the system, no waiting for a few weeks for the ether to break down and release the compounds.

Overall feel pretty good, these definitely get your head in the game to train.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's pretty cool...I never knew there was a mental sharpness aspect like what you described, I guess I just never thought of it.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is legal? shiiit so when am I flying over to your place for a cycle or 2 haha.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Have Nolvadex (tamoxifen)on hand as an estrogen blocker and to cover PCT.
Good man with this precaution... you do not want gyno (man boobs) I have them from puberty not gear and now I am looking at approx $6,000 AUD to get rid of it. so at the moment I can't date a chick with smaller tits than me haha.

how long is your first cycle going to be?

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stort_Brød said:
Good man with this precaution... you do not want gyno (man boobs) I have them from puberty not gear and now I am looking at approx $6,000 AUD to get rid of it. so at the moment I can't date a chick with smaller tits than me haha.
Didn't you say you had 20%+ bodyfat? It may be pseudo gyno

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
Didn't you say you had 20%+ bodyfat? It may be pseudo gyno
don't want to jack this thread and surely not about gyno lol... yes psuedo gyno sorry my bad should have stated that correctly. but still most likely going to have to get skin removed and a clean up of the pectoral area have already talked to the doc about this. no big deal really just need to lose another 10%BF and go back and re evaluate the situation.... all is good... just gives me more to lift for.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stort_Brød said:

how long is your first cycle going to be?
6 weeks. Only short because orals are liver toxic. I have liver meds but ill still keep it as a short one anyway.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheStig said:
Wow that's pretty cool...I never knew there was a mental sharpness aspect like what you described, I guess I just never thought of it.
Feel the pressure round your temples, and focus.

"I'm gonna lift this for 5 set of 12"

And then you do it. Feels good man, feels real good.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Filth, that`s a fairly big dose you`re running... I know it probably doesn't matter cuz you`re not running any other gear, but still be mindful of sides. My first time doing dbol, I got these really weird cardiac sides. Tough to describe, but definitely not pleasant. They subsided when I went off... I`ve not experience anything since, so hopefully everything`s cool. Be prepared to gain weight fast. My first time on dbol I gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks... People were like you get bigger every time we see you!

Your strength should good up and you`ll gain a fair bit of mass. Good luck, and I`d recommend you check your LFTs`2-4 weeks after cycle.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if you posted it and I didn't see it, but what are your goals and reasons for doing this cycle Filth?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Holy f#C& bro you're already huge.. not a fan of the microwave but i can't hide it i wanna see how big you can get
Hahaha, cheers man - only a short course, but if I can hit 100kg from it, then ill be happy it worked :)

[S said:
alvatore]

Not sure if you posted it and I didn't see it, but what are your goals and reasons for doing this cycle Filth?
Just out of interest more than anything buddy. I felt that some of you guys hold the same interest, but dont wish to do the experiment yourselves - which is fair enough - so i figured I'd share mine.

Leg Day

Cleaned 90kg and Front squatted it for 5 reps - First time Ive cleaned 200lb :D
Gym buddy looked horrified
gym buddy said:
You Scare me when you workout!
:crackup: :crackup:

Squat 80kg x 5
frontsquat 80kg x 5
frontsquat 100kg x 3
squat 100kg x 4
frontsquat 100kg x 3
frontsquat 100kg x 3
squat 100kg x 3
squat 80kg x 5
frontsquat 80kg x 5
frontsquat 80kg x 5
frontsquat 80kg x 5

Gymbuddy tried frontsquats, bar only and then 40kg

After trying this he finally appreciates how much effort it is to hold perfect form while holding 100kg across your chest :up:

Your back doesn't move - your form is perfect!
Apparantly seeing someone frontsquat 100kg is enough to draw a crowd, and the usual chest&biceps boys giving terrified glances across the gym:crackup:

Lunges only one set of 16 with 110lb (50kg) - Time was getting on.

6 sets of calf raises to finish

ALL SQUATS, FRONT AND BACK WERE PERFORMED WITH AZZ TO GRAZZ

Quads and glute really pumped from that :up:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sidenote - horny as fvvck the past couple of days. - synthetic test will do that though, I guess :D

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I felt that some of you guys hold the same interest, but dont wish to do the experiment yourselves - which is fair enough - so i figured I'd share mine.
You're right on that

Purefilth said:
Apparantly seeing someone frontsquat 100kg is enough to draw a crowd, and the usual chest&biceps boys giving terrified glances across the gym:crackup:
Get up to 142kg and see how they react then! lol

It's very possible that you could

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiit man I'm working on it. My frontsquats strength has been escalating dramatically the past few weeks, I think with the dbol strength added on I could clear that by the end of the cycle. ;-)

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
put enough effort in and anything is possible bro... 42kg increase in 6 weeks is only adding 7kg per week.... it will be a push but it is far from impossible.

and on your side note, enjoy it while you are on it bro. go out and leave some poor lil broads pvssy looking like it went through a meat grinder haha