My Guide to Treating Women like "Dirt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
What complete and utter bullsh!t. This is one of the biggest lies perpetuated by the manosphere: That you can't be a sexy, exciting man without also being a cheater and a womanizer.

I know plenty of married men who are faithful to thier wives, and yet have a constant supply of attractive young girls lined up to flirt with them. And why is this? Because they're attractive. An attractive man is an attractive man, whether he is a faithful husband or not. They don't have to maintain a hedonistic lifestyle in order to be considered sexy.

5string posted a recent thread about how some woman wanted to have a fling with him before she got married. He turned her down of course, being as he is faithful to his wife. Yet somehow he still manages to attract women, even though he is faithful. Fact is, I know far more "faithful husband" types who are considered attractive to women than "player types".
There is nothing sexy OR exciting about a captive man. He is attractive to women seeking security AFTER they are done with the c0ck carousel and realize they can never control an alpha.

Once women are "used up" and ready to settle down.. they find beta fags VERY attractive. I won't deny that. But to call these beta fags sexy and exciting is a big stretch. :crackup:

In most cases, if you're not spinning plates, you are beta. I laugh at men who are whipped and totally committed to a woman.. then want you to call them "alpha". Sorry.. your not. But guess what? You don't have to be.

It's ok to be beta. Its good for society, family, kids and women. Can't have too many cooks in the kitchen. But don't get mad when you are called what you are --> Beta.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PackDaddy said:
That does it. I'm now convinced Syrio is an ugly feminist woman.
I find it mind-blowing that you can go back and read this thread and genuinely take what I was saying seriously.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What complete and utter bullsh!t. This is one of the biggest lies perpetuated by the manosphere: That you can't be a sexy, exciting man without also being a cheater and a womanizer.

I know plenty of married men who are faithful to thier wives, and yet have a constant supply of attractive young girls lined up to flirt with them. And why is this? Because they're attractive. An attractive man is an attractive man, whether he is a faithful husband or not. They don't have to maintain a hedonistic lifestyle in order to be considered sexy.

5string posted a recent thread about how some woman wanted to have a fling with him before she got married. He turned her down of course, being as he is faithful to his wife. Yet somehow he still manages to attract women, even though he is faithful. Fact is, I know far more "faithful husband" types who are considered attractive to women than "player types".
The issue I take is equating "safe" with "beta". Committed automatically means safe. This is utter bullsh!t.

For you young impressionable guys just absorbing all of this information but are still completely lost, I'll tell you the difference between "safe" and "confident" in a relationship

Safe relationship:
When a man says YES to everything his girlfriend or wife says
When a man doesn't stand up to his wife or girlfriend when he has an issue
When a man pays for everything and gets nothing in return
When a man makes sacrifices draining his time, energy and dreams for his girlfriend or wife.

Which usually results in your wife or GF displaying these behaviors:
Nagging
Disrespect
Complacency - boredom
Creating distance
Cheating

Confident Relationship:
When a man says NO to his wife or GF
When a woman and man make sacrifices for each other to better their positions in life. (work, support, etc)
When a man has passion in what he says
When a man is making changes, whether it be in career or hobbies and the Wife or GF is willing to support or grow with him.
When a man keeps himself healthy, fit and active.

Which results in wife or GF:
Having the upmost respect for you
Trusting in your decisions and willing to follow
Being incredibly wet for you when you display alpha behavior
having the fear of god put into them if they were to do something disrespectful, and not doing said disrespectful action, for fear of losing a one in a million man.
Not cheating on you. Absolutely no provisions are set for her to even think about doing it.

You don't have to treat a woman like sh!t to keep her in a relationship with you. Good women aren't going to fall for the concubine bullsh!t. Some might for a while, but it will catch up to you. It's counter productive if you do want a LTR as well.

The only people who say nothing good can come out of a relationship are the ones who haven't been in one.

There's too many variables to say women will ALWAYS do this or that, no matter what you do. That type of attitude only comes from an inexperienced mind.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
The issue I take is equating "safe" with "beta". Committed automatically means safe. This is utter bullsh!t.

For you young impressionable guys just absorbing all of this information but are still completely lost, I'll tell you the difference between "safe" and "confident" in a relationship

Safe relationship:
When a man says YES to everything his girlfriend or wife says
When a man doesn't stand up to his wife or girlfriend when he has an issue
When a man pays for everything and gets nothing in return
When a man makes sacrifices draining his time, energy and dreams for his girlfriend or wife.

Which usually results in your wife or GF displaying these behaviors:
Nagging
Disrespect
Complacency - boredom
Creating distance
Cheating

Confident Relationship:
When a man says NO to his wife or GF
When a woman and man make sacrifices for each other to better their positions in life. (work, support, etc)
When a man has passion in what he says
When a man is making changes, whether it be in career or hobbies and the Wife or GF is willing to support or grow with him.
When a man keeps himself healthy, fit and active.

Which results in wife or GF:
Having the upmost respect for you
Trusting in your decisions and willing to follow
Being incredibly wet for you when you display alpha behavior
having the fear of god put into them if they were to do something disrespectful, and not doing said disrespectful action, for fear of losing a one in a million man.
Not cheating on you. Absolutely no provisions are set for her to even think about doing it.

You don't have to treat a woman like sh!t to keep her in a relationship with you. Good women aren't going to fall for the concubine bullsh!t. Some might for a while, but it will catch up to you. It's counter productive if you do want a LTR as well.

The only people who say nothing good can come out of a relationship are the ones who haven't been in one.

There's too many variables to say women will ALWAYS do this or that, no matter what you do. That type of attitude only comes from an inexperienced mind.

As a "heads up" to all people reading the drivel that ThunderMaverick posts on SoSuave --> Just be aware that he is primarily concerned with the welfare of WOMEN and making sure they have "healthy relationsh!ts" with men.

Why else would he take issue with situations where men can benefit greatly? Its called being a "white knight". Making sure women remain on their pedestal and men "behave themselves". :nono:

Take his advice at your own peril.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, ThunderMaverick.

PlayHer Man said:
In most cases, if you're not spinning plates, you are beta. I laugh at men who are whipped and totally committed to a woman.. then want you to call them "alpha". Sorry.. your not. But guess what? You don't have to be.
I don't really buy into all the alpha/beta stuff they throw around here, at least not in the way the PUAs define it. I believe "alpha" is a literal position, not a mindset. An alpha is the top male, women want the top male. In caveman days, it was the strongest male who could impose his will/dominance. In modern society, there are a lot of different ways you can be the top male. You can be the boss CEO, the best athlete on the field, the strongest guy in the bar, whatever.

As for commiting to a woman, I don't look at it like that. I allow a woman to commit to me. In return (and this is the part I imagine you would object to), I will grant her my faithfulness, as long as she acts in a manner in which she deserves it.

The problem with using spinning plates as a measure of whether you are alpha or beta, is that you are defining a man by his relationships with women.

PlayHer Man said:
It's ok to be beta. Its good for society, family, kids and women. Can't have too many cooks in the kitchen. But don't get mad when you are called what you are --> Beta.
Beta is not a bad position to be in, necessarily. Higher level betas, especially, still get well fed and some of the best women.

So what is a "beta faggot", then? Would this actually be an omega male, or would all betas be considered "faggots"?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both PHM and Maverick are very right, and that was a good post, Maverick. It all depends on what route you take, and what you're looking for. Whichever it is - and dating around / remaining unattached definitely results in more lays and assh0lish behavior (naturally / obviously) - don't ever be an agreeable, insecure, inferior b!tch. With anyone. Ever.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Great post, ThunderMaverick.

I don't really buy into all the alpha/beta stuff they throw around here, at least not in the way the PUAs define it. I believe "alpha" is a literal position, not a mindset. An alpha is the top male, women want the top male. In caveman days, it was the strongest male who could impose his will/dominance. In modern society, there are a lot of different ways you can be the top male. You can be the boss CEO, the best athlete on the field, the strongest guy in the bar, whatever.

As for commiting to a woman, I don't look at it like that. I allow a woman to commit to me. In return (and this is the part I imagine you would object to), I will grant her my faithfulness, as long as she acts in a manner in which she deserves it.

The problem with using spinning plates as a measure of whether you are alpha or beta, is that you are defining a man by his relationships with women.
Well this is SoSuave. We primarily talk about women and relationships. So when I call a man alpha or beta faggot.. I mean --> In the context of a romantic relationship. Not in all areas of life. You can be an alpha CEO in life, yet a beta b!tch with your woman. Jay-Z is a beta with women.. but alpha in other areas for instance.

Beta is not a bad position to be in, necessarily. Higher level betas, especially, still get well fed and some of the best women.

So what is a "beta faggot", then? Would this actually be an omega male, or would all betas be considered "faggots"?
A beta faggot is a weak man who pedestalizes women or any type of white knight. A regular beta is a man who commits 100% to any woman and gives up all his sexual alternatives.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
As a "heads up" to all people reading the drivel that ThunderMaverick posts on SoSuave --> Just be aware that he is primarily concerned with the welfare of WOMEN and making sure they have "healthy relationsh!ts" with men.
Hahaha. Man you're getting desperate. Where did I say that I was primarily concerned with the welfare of woman over a man's own happiness and goals? Show me where I said that. Stop lying to these people and quoting me on things I didn't say.

My post above still stands and you can't disprove it.

Why else would he take issue with situations where men can benefit greatly? Its called being a "white knight". Making sure women remain on their pedestal and men "behave themselves". :nono:

Take his advice at your own peril.
When you see sex as an end goal to everything when it comes to a woman, you go back to first-20-post sosuave member level.

You never addressed your relationship experience when I called you out on it. You told me to look through your threads instead of telling me straight up how long you've been in a relationship, if you ever been in one, you resorted to name calling. It's typical when a person's credibility is being called into question. You're kind of a phony, bro. Sorry.

Show me where a healthy relationship with a compatible woman is a detriment to a man.

Listen, you're very good at teaching guys how to keep the frame with a woman with self esteem issues. You're good a teaching seduction techniques and how to keep a woman temporarily interested. You're very lousy at giving relationship advice...because you come from a place of inexperience.

Focus on the pick up aspects and you'll do great! :)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Both PHM and Maverick are very right, and that was a good post, Maverick. It all depends on what route you take, and what you're looking for. Whichever it is - and dating around / remaining unattached definitely results in more lays and assh0lish behavior (naturally / obviously) - don't ever be an agreeable, insecure, inferior b!tch. With anyone. Ever.
As far as what route you want to take, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU! There are some men who get into relationships due to social pressures (what's expected of you, etc) and I think that's bull****. Men should not conform to these sort of social pressures if it's not going to make them happy.

If banging women is all you want to do, then go for it.

zekko said:
Quoted for G0ddamn truth.

PHM's other problem is he's mistaking sociopath behavior (how many women you can use and lie to for your own benefit) for alpha behavior (being true to yourself, saying what you mean, standing your ground when it comes to your convictions and not hiding behind empty words)

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Hahaha. Man you're getting desperate. Where did I say that I was primarily concerned with the welfare of woman over a man's own happiness and goals? Show me where I said that. Stop lying to these people and quoting me on things I didn't say.

My post above still stands and you can't disprove it.

When you see sex as an end goal to everything when it comes to a woman, you go back to first-20-post sosuave member level.

You never addressed your relationship experience when I called you out on it. You told me to look through your threads instead of telling me straight up how long you've been in a relationship, if you ever been in one, you resorted to name calling. It's typical when a person's credibility is being called into question. You're kind of a phony, bro. Sorry.

Show me where a healthy relationship with a compatible woman is a detriment to a man.

Listen, you're very good at teaching guys how to keep the frame with a woman with self esteem issues. You're good a teaching seduction techniques and how to keep a woman temporarily interested. You're very lousy at giving relationship advice...because you come from a place of inexperience.

Focus on the pick up aspects and you'll do great! :)
In 1940 you might of had a point. Not today. In 2013 there is no such thing as a "healthy LTR relationship" with a woman. Female hypergamy doesn't allow it.

Look around. Women bring nothing to the table anymore. They either act like spoiled babies or they want to run your life. Not only have I yet to find a stable, balanced and SUBMISSIVE woman worth a sh!t.. but I don't know anyone else who has either. :crackup:

I look around at my friends, co-workers, celebs, etc. who are married or in a LTR and I don't envy a single one of them. Either the man is a total doormat or the woman is a boring, fussy, insecure brat who needs constant validation.

I see healthy relationships from the older generation, but ZERO from my generation or even generation X.

And all this is BEFORE you take into account a woman's decreased attractiveness with age. They get fat. They get lazy. They get bitter.

If I can spin plates and always have a young, fresh, sexy, optimistic girl to f*ck.. why would I stick to ONE woman and ride her into the ground like an old car? It just doesn't make sense.

And yes.. its mostly about SEX. Reproduction is the only reason the two sexes need to associate with each other.

Wake up.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to take sides or whatever, but word, PHM. I only know of ONE decent girl, but she has low self-esteem and is married to the biggest ******* / loser / hater / pretender I've ever met (and was best friends with for 6 years). Not in the flamboyaunt douchebag sense, or a bad boy or jerk type. Just an ordinary assh0le who always talks ****, bullies, competes, etc. The girl is also not hot or sweet... just run of the mill attractive with an ordinary personality. Nothing that really stands out, but a LOT of quality / decent types are like this.

To be fair, I associated with a lot of losers - and got caught up in all their ****ty crowds, lifestyles & families. So, my experience has been ****ty. But even a lot of the acquaintances I had, or people I talked to... there's a LOT of ****ty people out there. Hotties and game-involved types are simply a different kind of ****ty... if yah'mean.

So definitely, be selective and date around and PAY ATTENTION - even if you're an LTR type. Do NOT go in with the mindset of everyone being LTR material, or focus on shallow, attractive-based criteria. IE: hot + challenge + crazy does not an LTR make.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys the funeral for this thread is tonight at 1am est. Approximately 3 hours away, your all welcome to join.

RIP
Dirt Thread

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
PHM, ThunderMaverick has you by the balls in an LTR argument. Just take a knee and focus on your vertical.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
Guys the funeral for this thread is tonight at 1am est. Approximately 3 hours away, your all welcome to join.

RIP
Dirt Thread
The only dead one will be YOU :crackup: You offer NOTHING here. All you're doing is yapping and sh1ting, goofing your a$$ around. Get a life.

To others LIKE Maver****: I don't want people to judge me on MY MORALS or MY VALUES, calling me OLD-SCHOOL. THIS IS ME... DEAL WITH IT OR DIE. :kick:

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer just shut up bro your making a joke out of yourself. You've been proven wrong and blind throughout this entire thread.

Maverik hit it right on the spot, you have yet to relay one counter argument that actually has A SINGLE VALID POINT.

instantnoodles said:
The only dead one will be YOU :crackup: You offer NOTHING here. All you're doing is yapping and sh1ting, goofing your a$$ around. Get a life.

To others : I don't want people to judge me on MY MORALS or MY VALUES, calling me OLD-SCHOOL. THIS IS ME... DEAL WITH IT OR DIE. :kick:
Why so angry girl. I enjoy when I talk as opposed to having rage drive my words. And quit copying my style hoe :crackup:

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
To others LIKE Maver****: I don't want people to judge me on MY MORALS or MY VALUES
Honey, you are right. We judge you on your physical attraction. Your morals and values don't mean sh!t if it doesn't pass our boner test.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
PlayHer just shut up bro your making a joke out of yourself. You've been proven wrong and blind throughout this entire thread.

Maverik hit it right on the spot, you have yet to relay one counter argument that actually has A SINGLE VALID POINT.

Why so angry girl. I enjoy when I talk as opposed to having rage drive my words. And quit copying my style hoe :crackup:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

When I don't know what to say, I pull out the word h03! It helps me cure myself of all the bad people who hurt me. Waahaaa :cry:

The level of stupidity you release is unbelievable...who said I was angry? :rock: Please get help. Run now! Quick before you die of Retardation ! :woo:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this thread has run its course and degenerated about as far as it can go. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.