Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My self-improvement program

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IOS said:
If you're a "handsome looking guy", then how can you be living proof that looks don't matter?
It would demonstrate that just because hes good looking doesn't mean he can get laid easily. Same logic Just A Shot Away uses.

Being handsome obviously helps, its just not everything.

Anyway, I absolutely do not want to derail this thread by getting onto that subject.

I hope that wasn't the only thing you've read of that post. But just so you know: that wasn't necessarily directed towards you; I can tell you're better than that, if you want to.

I guess I just backed off after a while. It was the end of the night, I was tired and it was a "weak moment". Just another lesson learned. I know what I did wrong and it probably won't happen again. Or it will. Who knows. I won't forget it, that's one thing for sure. Another case of "f*ck it".
No I read the whole thing. That's just the only part I found worth commenting on and asking questions about.

I understand having weak moments, we've all had that. Just keep learning and making progress =)

For what its worth, I do enjoy your updates and am genuinely pleased that things are going well for you. Since you demonstrate so much potential now, its just frustrating that you aren't getting what you seemingly deserve.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u took ****ing 3 years to learn how to approach....wow.
Approaching is the easiest part. Getting dates and getting laid is the hard part.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
Approaching is the easiest part. Getting dates and getting laid is the hard part.
Make no mistake, mustfirstregister - getting your life together and being completely independent and uncontrolled by women (or anyone but yourself, for that matter) is the hardest part.

Snowdog started by telling himself "I want women," but in taking the steps necessary to get them, he discovered that there is much more to life, and he got his priorities together.

He's reaching a point in his life when he can be happy on his own. He will become emotionally invincible, because all of his days are good days. He's realizing that women are the spice of life, not the meat.

Only when you reach this point do you realize how difficult it is to explain to people who aren't there, or have no intention of going there.

Anyone who reads this may want to consider how much control he really has over his life if he believes his happiness is dependent on women, instead of himself.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOS said:
If you're a "handsome looking guy", then how can you be living proof that looks don't matter?
I have everything working for me in the looks department, yet I'm having very much trouble getting any kind of action. A lot of guys that are were less lucky are way more successful than I am. I happened to get a winning ticket in that department, and that's why I think it doesn't matter. I never really had to do anything for it, except for being in shape, and that's also something anyone can do.

Tesl said:
It would demonstrate that just because hes good looking doesn't mean he can get laid easily. Same logic Just A Shot Away uses.

Being handsome obviously helps, its just not everything.

Anyway, I absolutely do not want to derail this thread by getting onto that subject.

No I read the whole thing. That's just the only part I found worth commenting on and asking questions about.

I understand having weak moments, we've all had that. Just keep learning and making progress =)

For what its worth, I do enjoy your updates and am genuinely pleased that things are going well for you. Since you demonstrate so much potential now, its just frustrating that you aren't getting what you seemingly deserve.
Thanks. This is valuable. Don't worry, I don't get frustrated anymore. I'm really indifferent towards it all now and I think that's a very important thing, too.

San Jose California said:
hm I just thought of something I haven't thought of til now, snowdog, do you have a pic?
I really don't want my real life traceable in any way to my alias on here. I'm sure you understand. It's the one reason I'm comfortable with writing everything down here, because it's anonymous.

mustfirstregister said:
Thanks for the positivity.

It seems like you had your own troubles as well since you've posted this in another thread: "I've been to night clubs for 15 years. Never got laid."

So with this in mind, just out of curiosity, why are you being a ****?

loveshogun said:
Make no mistake, mustfirstregister - getting your life together and being completely independent and uncontrolled by women (or anyone but yourself, for that matter) is the hardest part.

Snowdog started by telling himself "I want women," but in taking the steps necessary to get them, he discovered that there is much more to life, and he got his priorities together.

He's reaching a point in his life when he can be happy on his own. He will become emotionally invincible, because all of his days are good days. He's realizing that women are the spice of life, not the meat.

Only when you reach this point do you realize how difficult it is to explain to people who aren't there, or have no intention of going there.

Anyone who reads this may want to consider how much control he really has over his life if he believes his happiness is dependent on women, instead of himself.
Thanks. I couldn't had said it better. I notice I can really relate to what you post here.

Anyway, next post will be a big one again. Till then, I'm out. Thanks for the feedback, fella's.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about the way things went last Saturday, Snowdog. If you'd like, I can write down my view on that night in this thread. But it's gonna cost me some time coz I'm so damn busy with work at the moment, even when I'm not at work :(

Anyway, it was a very nice experience to go out with someone who's serious about developing his game. Snowdog was off the hook! He approached girls left and right, never hesitating, just going for it again and again. I felt the need to do the same, to keep up with him, so to speak. But I couldn't, I only did a few approaches and had difficulty applying the three-second-rule. Respect for your fearlessness, Snowdog!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know man, with me I use to get women. And once I kept getting women they were not a big deal anymore. I applied everything I knew, and it worked, but sometimes it didn't.

Now, I can't get any. Maybe it's because my lifestyle changed,maybe its someting else- I don't know, but now I want women even more. IT is because I can't get them that makes me want them, and when I stopped pursuing them that's when my game went down hill.

This game is a skill, and if you do not keep your skill shapr then you get worse everyday. Yea don't be attached to women and make them the center of the universe, but you do have to keep appraoching and make them a part of your life. It is all balance, and this is something I am working on myself.

I stepped away from the game, now I realize how much it helped me.

Snowdog, I have not been keeping progress of your fr, because I stoped going on this site for a bit, but just keep approaching, and keep learning. your not taking steps back, like I have, so that is great!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Went out again last night. Here’s the story morning glory. Oh sh*t, I’m actually writing down an opener I use every now and then. It’s extremely corny, but when I’m really “feelin it”, I can tell it can work.

Anyway. I had this party for one of my best friend’s girlfriend who got her bachelor’s degree. This was at a bar where there was an exclusive beer tasting event. For 12 bucks, I got to try out 6 different beers. You Americans most likely don’t know about these beers. It has the same kind of prestige around it as expensive wine. A lot of people are serious about this sh*t. These beers are dark brown, light yellow and clowdy, and gold coloured. They have this real special taste to it, every one of em. They’re all a little bit different and they’re all excellent and they will all get you smashed in no time (there’s more alcohol in em). Well anyway, it seems like I’m a pretty seasoned drinker by now, since I wasn’t really feeling much of a buzz after the event.

I’m again smoking a cigarette while writing this while having a good whiskey. I allow myself this lonesome self-destruction **** once a week now. Easy livin’ feels good. Jimi Hendrix playin’ in the background on a record player I got from my grandma. I’m trying to be a writer as well, so this is part of the lifestyle, I guess. Funny thing is, is that most of my writing ended up on forums like this. Hell, maybe it’ll be a part of an autobiography or maybe a novel if enough people care about this ****.

Back to yesterday. At around 1 (AM) I decided to go out still. I met up with Tony and Chuck from another forum.

We went to a bar. I’ll try to make two character descriptions here.

Chuck
Better than average looking guy. His appearance was cool enough, nothing wrong with it. Clearly loves chicks, but terrified of ‘em. He wanted it so much, but he had a big wall in front of him. He reminded me of how I used to be of me in every way.

Tony
Generic looking guy, but good enough. He was wearing this cool shirt that looked like a newspaper. Also reminded me of how I used to be, but in a whole different way and earlier in my progress. He was still in the phase where he rejected himself before chicks could do this. “I don’t like that one; she’s not pretty enough”. Bullsh*t like that. It was like looking at myself through a time machine.

Let's go!
We walk in. It’s some college type bar. Top-40 music, most of the guys are chodes with big muscles with earrings. I don’t remember all approaches I had done, but here’s the cliff notes.

Set 1:
Four girls, one really pretty. I walked up, opened with no problem. The hottest one was really pretty. I told her I could tell she wasn’t all Dutch and that she probably partially had Italian blood. Actually, she was half Spanish and she gave me lots of props for being able to tell. Pretty early in the conversation she told me she had a boyfriend though, but we still talked. Again, this was a girl I usually would be afraid to walk up to.

My shoelace got loose and got into a knot. I was f*cking around with it and couldn’t get it untied. Two pretty hot blondes were dancing in front of me while I was struggling with this thing and I patted one on the shoulder. I told one of them that she should help me, cos she had smaller fingers than me (LMAO). She blew me off HARD. Totally arrogant super-b*tch behavior. I just responded with: “you think you’re all that, don’t ya?” with a smile. It pissed her off, f*cking b*tch. She deserved it and I got a laugh out of it. I win, f*ck her.

At this point, the other two guys didn’t do anything. Chuck being too scared, and Tony being in denial of being scared. I tried to push them but they wouldn’t budge. So, I decided to help them while having a good excuse for an opener.

Two gorgeous blondes. Really pretty, really hot. The both of them. I was in love with them for the few hours I was with ‘em. I walk up, open and tell them they need to help my buddy. I tell them he’s scared to approach hot girls and I want them to approach him (Chuck). Talk goes well, I put my arm around them. One of them has a boyfriend, I number close the other one later on (I’ll talk about that later).

So, after a bit of flirting and teasing, I manage to get them to walk up to Chuck and talk to him. They find this fun and I can tell Chuck gets a confidence boost, too. We have a little fun and they tell they're going somewhere else. Now, I really wanted to get physical with the one that didn't had a boyfriend but there was this situation. There were these creepy guys from Spain or something really hitting on the both of them in a really creepy way. Trying to grind in a creepy way, you know, just ****in' creepy. So, I felt that if I would get physical with her, she’d get creeped out by me too. If this is a stupid thought, please let me know.

As they left, I told them we’d may be moving around the city maybe too, and maybe we could meet up. Smooth number close from the cutie that didn’t had a boyfriend.

I talked to the guys. Tony still having bull**** excuses, I had a hard time trying to motivate him. Chuck on the other hand, had a little boost from the chat he had with the two blonde hotties. He walked up like a f*ckin’ skinny version of RAMBO to a set of three girls, and they were pretty cute, too. Awesome! He walked up and opened them and chatted for a while. It didn’t go anywhere, but this was a victory. I could tell how scared he was, just like I used to be, and he just DID IT anyway.

GOOD F*CKING JOB DUDE!!! This is the beginning of the good sh*t. Keep this in mind. You can do this, because you just did it. AND I KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS.

Tony walked up to a real blonde hottie in the meantime, too. I didn’t get much of this, because I was talking to two really hot chicks in their early thirties. One of them had dark hair, the other one was a blonde. I just can’t help myself being attracted to women that are a little bit older than me. They just have this look about them like they know what’s going on. Like they can teach me a thing or two. Which is hilarious, because probably a 16-year old dope fiend hood rat could teach me a thing or two. In case you guys forgot, apart from a few make outs, I’m as green as can be. It was a pretty flirty conversation, but I bailed out in the safe way at some point like a ****ing *****.

That’s exactly my next point. Right now, I have no problem with opening any set. ANY set. I don’t give a **** how hot they are. The hotter the better. I don’t really care if there’s guys in there also. No matter how big and muscular they are. I like the little tension I feel in me. It’s like: “Yes, this is what I want, lets f*cking go”. I consciously detect the little hint of fear that’s left and roll over it like a f*ckin’ bulldozer and f*cking GO FOR IT.

Cigarettes still make me high.

The thing that I need to focus on right now, is to escalate it into a situation where I can turn her on. I feel like I get a hint of that every now and then, but I haven’t really figured out how I can do that consistently. I mean, the girl I number closed, I could tell she was clearly into me, but I didn’t really knew how to take it from there.

When we got outta there, I went home to catch my night bus. I wanted to go to some other places, but that would ruin my next day and I had important stuff to do that day.

I’m still texting back and forth with the girl I number closed. I’ll write about that tomorrow, right now I’m too tired.

Bottom line

Again, I have changed so much I can hardly believe it. I’m walking up to smoking hot girls like it’s nothing. Groups of them. That barrier is totally gone. It’s not a problem anymore at all. When I see a girl I want to talk to, I GO FOR IT. I don’t give a **** about being blown out either. I have said this before: I just can tell this is the start of being awesome with women. This was the hardest part for me to overcome. Now, it’s just a natural thing for me.

…and the wind, it cries, Mary…

I love girls, especially the pretty ones. I appreciate them so much, and I just can’t help but wanting to walk up to them and approach. It creates a smile on my face just thinking about it. This tension is awesome and I learned to just love it.

…highway chile…

Jimi knew. He’ll be the only god I’ll ever believe in.

I will also admit that it just felt really f*cking good to lead Tony and especially Chuck into the right direction. Chuck thanked me several times for pushing him as we parted ways. I’m further than they are on this path, and with the things I know I helped them out. We’re all in the same boat here, and helping others out always feels good. Being around them also caused me for wanting to push myself even more.

This was another good night.

I’m on the road to f*ckin' glory and I never knew it as well as I do know now. It's evident in my daily life, too. I'm extremely flirty with any hot chick I walk into and it's in a good way, because I can just tell they like it. I can create that little spark in them.

Still learning, and finally having fun learning.

Again, to conclude this:

F*CK YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

F*CK yea.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Long time no update.

I went out last Thursday together with Markzor (from another forum) and one of his friends. It was like a two hour train trip for me, to a city that I never visit before. I came out of my internship, which probably caused me to have trouble starting up at the start. The office where I work is ****ing horrible. Everyone is quiet, sits behind his/her computer, looks depressed and almost never says anything. People send e-mails to people sitting right next to them instead of talking. I just can’t help but to get into the brain-dead office zombie mode after sitting there for almost 8 hours. Anyway, after that half an hour in a packed bus and then an hour in a packed train I arrived at the train station far away from home.

Markzor is an interesting guy. Extremely intelligent, does a very difficult study involving robots and artificial intelligence and **** like that. Plus, he’s a smooth motha****a with several girls at the same time. He actually kinda looks a little bit like Tyler Durden (the pickup guy, not Brad Pitt) if you use your imagination a bit. His friend who I’ll just call Johnny was there too. He’s damn impressive as well and totally ****ing crazy. Actually, they both are. Some of the stories they both told me even impressed/shocked me a bit, and I can be pretty outlandish sometimes.

We ate, hung out a bit. He had a guitar and a keyboard, we made some music to just chill out. At around 12, we went out to three different places.

Me and Markzor walk into the first bar to find Johnny there surrounded by 6 or 7 girls or something. Most of them are pretty hot! Markzor knows them as well. The place is packing up and there’s a band playing Stevie Wonder songs, it’s all good but it’s too crowded to dance and that sucks because I love that music. I’m not really feeling it yet, so I do what I always do when that’s the case: drink at a high speed. After my first beer I decided I just wanted to get smashed. I have a little flirt here and there, but I don’t really have the mood yet to seriously get into it. Not enough intention yet. The place is packed right now and it’s not fun anymore so we move to bar number two about half an hour later or so.

Markzor isn’t really feeling it as well. He had his reasons. But, we just chilled and had some fun. Bar number two. Big place, not many people. Cool vibe, the DJ plays good music. Johnny buys us a shot of tequila. BOOM, this ****in’ starts me up!!!

There were some chairs standing in the middle of the dancefloor and some girls are dancing around it like it’s some stripper pole or something. I join them and dance really dramatic and over the top around the chairs as well. A lot of people laugh. I grab one of the girls (GREAT figure, so-so face) and try to dance with her but she doesn’t want any of it, she’s kinda weird. Some guy pulls me aside and tells these girls do dancing therapy or something. This amuses me. Since these girls were pretty much the only ones there that are hot, I head outside to the smokers.

I see a bunch of guys standing outside and one of them kicks towards another of them. I say: “did I see a low kick there?”. They laugh and say they’re just having fun and ask me if I do kickboxing. I tell them yes and another friend of them walks up to me. He’s a tall black guy with a hat and an intimidating look about him. He says he does too and sort of challenges me to spar there outside on the street. I just laugh and tell him I’m drunk, that street fighting is gay, that I only do that **** in the ring and that he should give me a cigarette. He laughs and agrees that fighting on the street is stupid and gives me a cigarette. I smoke (boo me) and hang out with them. They turn out to be really cool guys and ten minutes later they all act like I’m their best friend, hugging me and **** as they leave.

I head back into the bar and hang out with Johnny, Markzor and another friend of them. It’s all good, fun conversations, good times. It was like I knew these guys for a long time. We go to the third bar. This place has the perfect amount of people. Not too crowded, but also not empty. I’m pretty damn aggressive with approaching and opening in a blunt matter. I steal drinks, slap asses and make rude comments, and they’re all fine with it. I walk outside when I want to check out who’s smoking in front of the door. I see two girls. One of them pretty hot, the other one ugly. I ask them if I can partake in their “nasty, stupid, dumb and useless bad habit”. They laugh and tell me they don’t have any more cigarettes left, I show them my disappointment and the hot one puts her cigarette in my mouth and then takes another smoke of it. We talk a bit and they head inside after a while. I talk with some more people standing there, and have a pretty interesting conversation with two dudes standing there.

When I’m inside again it’s getting late and people are starting to leave. I open a set but they’re tired bla bla bla etc. The only girl left that’s interesting to me is standing against a wall. When I get closer I see that she isn’t that attractive up close. We talk a bit. She wants my phone number and tell her she ain’t getting it for free. I go in for the kiss but she turns away and puts her phone in my hand. Bla bla back and forth and she tells me she has a boyfriend. I tell her I don’t give a **** and ask again what’s in it for me. I give her my number anyway, I don’t know why. It was a weird situation and she was acting a little bit strange. She left right after.

The joint closes and we walk outside. Johnny and Markzor talk a bit with some other people outside and I talk with a girl and a guy who also come out of the club. The girl isn’t really attractive, I’ll give her a 7, but just barely. She had a nice enough figure and an okay face, but there just wasn’t anything special about her. The guy was a handsome chode who was hitting on her. All in all a cool guy and we talked a bit, the three of us. At one point feminism comes up for whatever reason and my first reaction is “**** that ****” (lol). The girl gets riled up and tells she’s a bit of a feminist and the guy, of course, wholeheartedly agrees with her.

Now, this is where I just wanted to experiment a bit. I just wanted to try how far I could take **** before getting slapped.

I ask her if she has enormous bushes of hair under her arms cos she’s a feminist. She says no and kinda laughs about it. Then I ask:

“Well, now you just have me wondering, and I’ve been slapped numerous times for this (not true), what’s your hairstyle down *pointing at her crotch and whistle while looking her in her eyes with an evil smile*?”

She’s kinda shocked and says she doesn’t wanna talk about that and that I’m a sleazebag. I say I know I am and that I don’t give a **** because I get away with it all the time. I can tell that she find this interesting, reading her body language. She says she has a boyfriend at some point. The handsome chode reacts a little confused and disappointed to this and just asks “… you do….?”. I say I’m gonna test her. She asks how and I respond with going in for the kiss. She laughs and pulls away and says no no no. But it’s all good. The conversation goes on like this for a while and I try to kiss her a bunch of times but it’s clear that she doesn’t want any of it. This was fun, looking for boundaries. Maybe I should do this with all the girls I encounter. It felt great just being aggressive as **** and not giving a **** about the outcome.

I debriefed a bit with Markzor and Johnny and they told me I was doing good. Being proactive. My main fault was that I was still being outcome dependent. I went into the night with the thought I had to get laid or at least make out with chicks. Not good. Let go of all expectations and just enjoy yourself.

Lots of value, fun and experience that night. I had a blast. I’d like to thank Markzor again for the hospitality & advice. Johnny, you’re a riot as well, man. We’ll hang out again soon.

Note of detail: I got pretty buzzed, but I wasn't out of control drunk. Just a good buzz.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work, man. You're really into all the RSD stuff and that **** is awsome.

Also, what are those numbers in little writing at the end of your posts for?
Yea. The thing I like about the whole RSD theory is that they focus on your own personality instead of tricks, lines and "game". It takes longer and it's harder to get into, but I think it'll make you way more complete in the end. It's really about changing yourself instead of learning some skills.

The Numbers are the total amount of views of this thread. That way I can sorta track how many people have read the last post. I have built and managed a bunch of websites in the past and I'd always track the traffic on those as well. It's kinda a little obsession for me I guess, hehe.

Today something happened that I thought was pretty cool.

I was at the train station in Utrecht. It was extremely busy because a lot of trains had delays or were flat out cancelled because of severe weather. Chaotic atmosphere, announcer constantly informing us about another delay, police walking around keeping an eye on things and sh*t... I walked to my track and see a pretty cute girl. Every time the bell before the announcer sounds you see people looking up and paying attention.

I say to no one in particular but in her direction. "This is more exciting than watching an action movie". People laugh, she too. I immediately take this opportunity to start a conversation. It's fun and good and we walk in the train when it pulls in. We continue to talk, but this is the silent wagon. Just as the conversation is flowing and fun some ass-hole tells us to be quiet, and that's his right, I guess. So we STFU. Still, I thought he was being a d*ck for totally ruining the atmosphere.

Sh*t. How do I deal with this. I pick up my phone and check my e-mail (yes, finally bought a smart phone. Don’t worry, it’s a Nokia E72, not one of them faggy iPhones). This gives me an idea. I ask if she has WhatsApp on her phone, a free chat program that pretty much everyone has and is cross-platform. She doesn’t because she doesn’t have an internet phone. All of this is done with sort of whispering and sign language, we’re having fun. I put my phone in her hand and tell her to punch her number in (very good tactic by the way, works much better than just asking for it). She doesn’t really understand how it works with the qwerty keyboard and all… it can be kinda confusing if you aren’t used to it. She says she has a better idea and grabs a notepad from her bag. She hands it to me.

I write:

The guy on the right of you is digging in his nose and he just ate it

She laughs out loud but holds it back. Some banter back and forth, it’s fun. We have to get off at the same station and I say I want to have a drink with her sometime (I know, I could had handled that better). It didn’t went super smooth but still… She tells me a long story about how this is not her phone and this one is her sister’s bla bla bla etc. She immediately follows with her asking my number. I give it to her and I see she saves it. I say I’ll hear from her.

Okay, not perfect, but still not too shabby. I don’t expect anything from it, but still, I had fun on my otherwise boring half-hour train ride. And who knows, maybe she'll text.

Good:
  • Completely cold opened her during the day in a crowded trains station and carried it pretty damn far.
  • It was all pure improvisation/being my cool self. No lines or “game”
  • This is the natural way, and I’m really starting to understand how it all works.
  • I can activate my natural charm that pretty much works on anyone. I made people light up and smile. Snapped them out of their haze.

Learning moments:
  • The closing could be smoother
  • Smart phones still kinda suck compared to normal ones in some cases

EDIT: Wooooo 1000 posts! Holy ****, I wrote a **** load of **** on here by now. Thanks to everyone who reads my ****. It's great to have a place to vent and even to get feedback on your ****. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be the language/cultural differences, but your "funny" lines really aren't coming across as all that funny. No offense to you at all, but they sound like something an 11-12 year old would find funny in that there's no depth at all to your humor.

For example: "This is more exciting than watching an action movie"

Could be much funnier if you actually subbed in the name of an actual action movie (one that everyone's heard of). That's just how humor works.

Can't really do much about the "The guy on the right of you is digging in his nose and he just ate it" comment, and again, it could be the cultural/language differences. That comment would just be considered juvenile in North America (not to say we're more culturally refined though!)

Just my 2 cents.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why, I’m sorry my humble humour doesn’t satisfy your hunger for sophistication and good taste, my Lord.

The suggestion you make there requires overthinking what I say, and that’s something I really learned to avoid at all costs. What comes to mind, comes out of my mouth, without much of a filter.

Being in my head and trying to come up with clever lines/jokes/routines and bullsh*t like that does not work. Being in the moment and just let it flow, without thinking about anything else, works. I can just tell by the enormous shift towards the positive in reactions I'm getting in general.

The example you give there is the way conversations go down in fun movies and series. It sounds really clever and deep because there are a bunch of writers behind it who sometimes spend hours to come up with a single good line. One thing my experience taught me: keep it as simple as possible. 99 out of 100, they just don’t figure it out when I really throw something intellectual at them. And why try so hard to impress? I'm just having a little fun here.

The times I got positive responses were the times where I was blunt, simple and direct. A lot of guys do better when they are drunk, yet jokes/comments don’t get more sophisticated when they do; quite the opposite.

In the end it doesn’t really matter that much what you say anyway. 80% of communication between humans is non-verbal.

And what’s wrong with being juvenile? Who didn’t love being a kid? I’ll fully admit to you that I’m a total man-child and don’t take life all too seriously. It took me years to figure that out and it has been great since I'm living that way.

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Why, I’m sorry my humble humour doesn’t satisfy your hunger for sophistication and good taste, my Lord.

The suggestion you make there requires overthinking what I say, and that’s something I really learned to avoid at all costs. What comes to mind, comes out of my mouth, without much of a filter.

Being in my head and trying to come up with clever lines/jokes/routines and bullsh*t like that does not work. Being in the moment and just let it flow, without thinking about anything else, works. I can just tell by the enormous shift towards the positive in reactions I'm getting in general.

The example you give there is the way conversations go down in fun movies and series. It sounds really clever and deep because there are a bunch of writers behind it who sometimes spend hours to come up with a single good line. One thing my experience taught me: keep it as simple as possible. 99 out of 100, they just don’t figure it out when I really throw something intellectual at them. And why try so hard to impress? I'm just having a little fun here.

The times I got positive responses were the times where I was blunt, simple and direct. A lot of guys do better when they are drunk, yet jokes/comments don’t get more sophisticated when they do; quite the opposite.

In the end it doesn’t really matter that much what you say anyway. 80% of communication between humans is non-verbal.

And what’s wrong with being juvenile? Who didn’t love being a kid? I’ll fully admit to you that I’m a total man-child and don’t take life all too seriously. It took me years to figure that out and it has been great since I'm living that way.
Honestly, this kind of humor that you say "takes overthinking" and "being in your head" comes naturally with practice. As does everything in life. I'm not saying you should memorize a bunch of lines. I'm saying you should work on your humor overall, as it really isn't funny right now.

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
You can't tell him what is and isn't funny. His style of humour is HIS style of humour. He likes it so why should he change it? Self amusement is key.
Not entirely true. Think of other mannerisms like clinging to girls or telling them you love them. People may like them because it makes them feel comfortable, or because they think its the right thing to do. When it comes down to it, humor is a mannerism and this is a self improvement program so whats wrong with telling him an area that he can improve in?

I'm not hating on him, I'm legitimately telling him an area that he could work on. For all we know, he could be getting these constant rejections because the girls he's approaching are weirded out by his humor right now (snowdog says they laugh sometimes, but is it an openly receptive laugh or a laugh to themselves?). All I'm saying is that snowdog should be more open to criticism instead of sarcastically dismissing my response.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't really read this thread and before I do, did this guy ever get laid? I'd find it hard to believe he's made much progress\improvement if he ain't producing results

IOS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asasione said:
I haven't really read this thread and before I do, did this guy ever get laid? I'd find it hard to believe he's made much progress\improvement if he ain't producing results
No, he hasn't been laid yet.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely true. Think of other mannerisms like clinging to girls or telling them you love them. People may like them because it makes them feel comfortable, or because they think its the right thing to do. When it comes down to it, humor is a mannerism and this is a self improvement program so whats wrong with telling him an area that he can improve in?

I'm not hating on him, I'm legitimately telling him an area that he could work on. For all we know, he could be getting these constant rejections because the girls he's approaching are weirded out by his humor right now (snowdog says they laugh sometimes, but is it an openly receptive laugh or a laugh to themselves?). All I'm saying is that snowdog should be more open to criticism instead of sarcastically dismissing my response.
I appreciate you're providing me with input here, don't get me wrong. But I'm way past the part you're suggesting here. Why would you ever think you need good humor to be successful? I like to think I have a good sense of humor because a lot of people think I'm a funny guy. But Like DJ_Hero said, it's about self-amusement, being comfortable and confident in your own skin and the vibe you project. I got better things to worry about than whether people think my f*ckin' jokes are funny or not. If they don't like it, **** 'em

In the end it doesn't really matter what you say, it's how you say it. "Hi, how are you doing?" can be said in a million different ways; tone of voice, body language, facial expression, volume, speed, pitch etc etc etc. Words are a really small part of the interaction. Like I said before, verbal is like 20% of communication; that is a scientific fact. The times I did get a makeout I didn't talk too much and most of what I said was stupid bullsh*t.

Asasione said:
Nope, I haven't been laid and that's fine. I was in an unlucky position for almost all my life which caused me to grow up all f*cked up. The past 3 years I've been fixing that and I transformed, became a new man. I feel *****n awesome every day. Quite an improvement from feeling depressed, confused, hateful and sh*tty every day. I was a wreck; socially awkward to the extreme, scared and clumsy in dealing with people in general. Booze was one of my best friends. Now I can talk to anyone. I do things people who do get laid wouldn't do. It isn't that big of a deal, really. It's just what it is, something that's in the process of happening.

Getting laid will be nothing more than a byproduct of the way I live life, and I can tell it probably won't be long anymore also. I'm not going to wait for it, just going to try new sh*t all the time and see how it develops.

I started this thread as "my self-improvement program", not as my "getting laid program". Don't get me wrong, I do wanna get laid, but it's not my main goal. In terms of self-improvement I went with my face through brick walls and climbed f*ckin' mountains, buddy.

When I started this, I had "getting laid" as my main goal. I soon found out that there was something wrong with me and a big can of worms opened up when I started to look into it. Most of the time I spent, was to deal with my own sh*t, which I've done really good, but it took time. I think 3 years is still pretty quick to recover from 20 years of feeling sh*tty and not knowing who you are. The funny thing is, that I only saw things improving on the girls front once I felt happy with myself.

I've said it before, I really just started to have any chance dealing with girls maybe half a year ago. I was way too ****ed up before that to have any chance at all and I realize that now. Now the whole "it's taking too long" frustration is gone, there isn't anything standing in my way anymore.

Oh, and I never bothered with routines, canned stories and hypnosis tactics. This is becoming a part of my personality, rather than learning some tricks.

Hell, it seems like some of the people who read this want this more than I do. If you wanna bash me for taking long, fine, go ahead. Maybe I'd care if you really knew me and really knew where I was coming from.

I'll leave you with these words, from a man wiser than me:

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has not
To say the things, he truly feels
And not the words, of one who kneels
The record shows, I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes it was my way

MY f*ckin' way.:rockon:

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you really knew me and really knew where I was coming from.

Is an excuse that I've heard and used many times to run away. I used it to deny any worthwhile advice I was given and feel sorry for myself, after all my situation is unique and no one has walked in my shoes and had the same EXACT experiences, ooohh its been so tough for me, you should hug me and tell me, its all right you've tried so hard.

Everyone has their own unique and f*cked up cirumstances, you don't know mine and your using yours as an excuse. There are blind people who are getting plenty of ass as well as dudes on wheel chairs etc. Lots of people who aren't having sh*t handed to them on a silver plate. I can't approach every woman in a club, I'm selective and I go for women whose looks I dig and guess what makeouts are so simple its annoying.

My guess is you don't push the envelope, you don't try escalating seriously. I had that problem and I decided I'd escalate like a maniac and people would adjust to me, every girl you escalate on do as much as you can and act like its normal like your in the moment and see how much you can do. Don't worry about the poon just practice escalation, calibrate it with time but at the beginning its best to do a little too much and test the limits.

Knowing the limits will allow you to know what's normally acceptable without being creepy, AFCs keep their distance and are arkward when they make a move so you know the minimum. Talk dirty to these girls not cracking jokes like an idiot, I use humor sparingly anyway hope this helps. See ya

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asasione said:
if you really knew me and really knew where I was coming from.

Is an excuse that I've heard and used many times to run away. I used it to deny any worthwhile advice I was given and feel sorry for myself, after all my situation is unique and no one has walked in my shoes and had the same EXACT experiences, ooohh its been so tough for me, you should hug me and tell me, its all right you've tried so hard.

Everyone has their own unique and f*cked up cirumstances, you don't know mine and your using yours as an excuse. There are blind people who are getting plenty of ass as well as dudes on wheel chairs etc. Lots of people who aren't having sh*t handed to them on a silver plate. I can't approach every woman in a club, I'm selective and I go for women whose looks I dig and guess what makeouts are so simple its annoying.
Buddy, if you talked sh*t like that to my face in a totally uncalled for matter like this, I would knock you the f*ck out. Who the **** are you to talk. You're in no place to post things like this because you don't know jack sh*t about me. You even said it yourself, you didn't read anything what was in here.

If there is one thing I never, ever did, it's using my situation as an excuse for anything. Ever. You base those words on absolutely nothing. Go f*ck yourself, seriously. Ignorant d*ckheads like you are probably the only people left in the world actually able to piss me off.

My guess is you don't push the envelope, you don't try escalating seriously. I had that problem and I decided I'd escalate like a maniac and people would adjust to me, every girl you escalate on do as much as you can and act like its normal like your in the moment and see how much you can do. Don't worry about the poon just practice escalation, calibrate it with time but at the beginning its best to do a little too much and test the limits.

Knowing the limits will allow you to know what's normally acceptable without being creepy, AFCs keep their distance and are arkward when they make a move so you know the minimum. Talk dirty to these girls not cracking jokes like an idiot, I use humor sparingly anyway hope this helps. See ya

[/COLOR]
What makes you think I give a sh*t about your stupid-ass stardards after you just showed to me that you're a dumb piece of sh*t who isn't able to look past the surface?

I push the envelope all the time. It's what I do every day. You'd know it too if you'd read through this. Of course the player persona that you're projecting in here wouldn't be impressed by it, but everything I did so far was pushing the f*cking envelope for ME. I wonder what kind of an insecure d*ck you have to be by the way to talk sh*t to people for no reason on a forum. There's nothing constructive about your posts.

I'm open to criticism, as long as it's constructive and when it comes from people who know the whole story (or at least the cliff notes of the whole story).

I don't need your f*cking advice and negativity. F*cking simple-minded, dumb prick.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Buddy, if you talked sh*t like that to my face in a totally uncalled for matter like this, I would knock you the f*ck out. Who the **** are you to talk. You're in no place to post things like this because you don't know jack sh*t about me. You even said it yourself, you didn't read anything what was in here.

If there is one thing I never, ever did, it's using my situation as an excuse for anything. Ever. You base those words on absolutely nothing. Go f*ck yourself, seriously. Ignorant d*ckheads like you are probably the only people left in the world actually able to piss me off.
I can see why you never get laid, your too feminine for your own good. What kind of grown man starts throwing a temper tantrum over advice they didn't agree with! If you don't like the advice just disagree and let it end there. You focus on the dumbest things like your field report where you say “you think you’re all that, don’t ya?” with a smile. It pissed her off, f*cking b*tch. She deserved it and I got a laugh out of it. I win, f*ck her Some juvenile sh!t you did right there. What the hell did you win yet you went home dry? You want constructive advice get laid and stop acting like a wuss whose all talk.

I don't see the need to read your entire thread because your attitude changed a little and overall nothing much. You can talk to girls but its useless banter that never goes anywhere and I actually like reading stories where there's something to look forward to, not listen to some douche who learned he had a mouth and could talk to girls.