Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate women who play innocent when they screwed up

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
And she didn't come off as an asshat lol? I didn't come for justification as much as I did to rant. GF gave me the cold shoulder all night becuase i hurt her friends feelings and i was pissed, all over some comment her friend said. If me calling a woman on her **** with that statement makes me an *******, than I'm just an *******, becuase I will do that all day long. If that makes me "insecure" than I'm just insecure. I have a sharp tongue, everyone who knows me knows this. I am very comfortable in my own skin, my GF (who has come to her senses) knows who I am and what I am.

While I do drink, let's get put this all in real perspective. she called someone who struggled with a serious crack cocaine habit (and yes she does know, her BF does blow and my GF had to let her know to make sure it's not around when I come by for ovbious reasons) a drunk, for no other reason than to try to look cool in front of her friends by outing me for an opinion (a valid one), yet I'm the one in the wrong for saying she was on her period. Mind you, I don't, didn't care, but let's just keep it real, she knew what she was doing when she said that. I've owned it and I have moved on, she has apologized, I apologized, my GF apologized to me, everyone has move don, but if you expect me to feel BAD for calling her on her ****, or like i did something wrong after that, wrong.

What you did was not destructive or harmful in the long run. It was just two people who were inadvertently insulted and got in each others way because of it. "Don Juan" or not, we're not perfect (that's what makes us interesting) and we do have boiling points. You had a history with drugs and alcohol (she knew this) and she said something stupid.

Maybe you could have handled it in a different way but saying she was on her period isn't as malicious as people think. She threw it at you (based on reasons Rollo gave) and you threw it right back. I don't think she was expecting you to call her out, maybe because no one calls her out on bullsh!t most of the time.

You all knew you were being immature and you all apologized for it. You, your GF and your GF'S F aren't carrying any grudges. If anything now she knows not to say certain offensive things around you. Sounds like a win to me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Whatever man. I care. You came off as a sourpuss and you know it. That's not how you win. The same thing said with a smirk and grin woulda still put her in her place. You still sound butt hurt on here about it. Then again, you're never wrong bruh. I've repped you so much that I can't rep you anymore, you have some epic posts on here but still we all fall short sometimes, you did on this one, admit it and charge it to the game. I don't expect you to feel bad Mr Bond, I expect you to learn. But whatever mang. You're right, right? ;)
Sometimes you have to stand on principle even if you stand alone. I will always go tic for tact, especially when someone is trying too be cute at my expense. The way I handled it was probably different than what most people would have, but the fact is I handled it.

Doing what I did, was better than not responding at all. I said what I felt like saying. That is 100x bette rthan holding it in and trying to laugh it off.
I told you I read the DJ bible daily;. refer back to pook's kill that desperation post. A prince doesn't let someone make whine posts about them without nipping that **** in the ass right then and right there, as harshly as it needs to be done. that's my philsiophy. me hurting the girls feelings is inconsequential as her and everyone in the room understanding that you are to be treated with a certain amount of respect. that's how i see it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Backbreaker,
You are very sensitive,tend to over react,does one need a steam hammer to crack a Walnut?........I recognise these characteristics as they were mine into my early twenties,I was from a Celtic background probably felt I had a Cultural excuse for this bad behaviour.....Then came the Army,first day a quite small bloke commandeered my bed,I sorted him out but quick,he struck like lightening,in seconds I was on the floor,and everyone was laughing....hmmm....another young Man of my acquaintence,250 pounds of a pugalistic disposition did time in Bathurst Jail,how was it Tommy?I asked.Dunno he said I just looked at the floor the whole time.....certainly he was quieter after this social conditioning.....So you met an uncultured vulgarian,best just disarm her with a smart remark,then make an excuse to visit the little boys and dissappear,she's no possible use to you.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
... visit the little boys and dissappear,she's no possible use to you.
Just to jump in here- in case any of you interpret Scara's remark above "...visit the little boys and dissappear, " as an instruction to 'go pedophile ', I need to clarify what he meant.

to "..visit the little boys ..." is a shortened version of "visit the little boys room " . In other words , take a trip to the bathroom.

You owe me one Scara .:wave:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jo,
"You owe me one Scara",Oh dear the perils of talking across the ditch..Seriously though the Gelatine regimen is worth a bottle of Chivas Regal alone.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
That's the point. He's not. He probably didn't say it with a twinkle in his eye and smile like I do. I say inappropriate stuff all the time, hell I'm known for it. But every knows I'm kinda playing. When I tell you to "die in a fire" I kinda sorta mean just shut up you idiot, but I still like you. He came off as a complete asshat and ran here for justification. Like mama used to say, it ain't what you say, it's HOW you say it.
I know where everyone is coming from with the above advice;)
Putting the DJ filter over comments and staying premium. Maybe I'm just siding with him cause his stories make me laugh. But lets break down what he said:

- I bring up the fact that she is while an attractive woman, is what you call "track hot" make the comparison to morgan webb with techies / gamers

- Girl there goes on her phone and looks up a picture of morgan webb, and calls me drunk if I think she's ugly... note, i never called her ugly.

- I say in turn, she must be on her period fo saying some stupid **** like that

- She gets all :cry: and says that was uncalled for and that was a very sexist thing to say
- I tell her to ****ing deal with it. She started it and I finished it.
This is far from overreacting on his part. One line, then saying "fkn deal with it".
Crying over being told you are on your period might indicate she was in fact on the rag.
Actually the longer this thread went the worse I thought his original comment was. Something akin to "I'm going to eat your babies and $hit down your grandma's throat". I had to re-read it in case I missed something.

It did touch a nerve with BB which is obviously the issue, but he did posted that on here, he didn't verbalize it to her.

Listen verbal playing a situation or biting your tongue is best when you are trying to portray a certain image. But what if you are beyond image and don't really give a f.uck if a few get offended on the way. I don't want to expand too much but I have women in a rage at me on a regular basis through me being blunt. These same women end up either want to grudge f.uck me or date me by the time it's through. Which is why I don't think BB story is such a big deal. In fact it is a blip on the radar. Two people pi$$ed off with one another and given the context - well it's hardly a strike.

If anything I find BB's story amusing. But I'm one of those that laugh at almost anything.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Sometimes you need to come across as serious, especially in the face of disrespect or it will be obviously Beta in a passive aggressive way. The chic was a total cvnt and deserved a verbal smackdown.
That might be true. But to be honest he just came off to me as a massive hypocrite crying about his innocence and saying everyone else thought he was wrong. Which sounded exactly like his thread title. Hahahaha. As long time fan of hypocrisy I know it when I see it. "she had not right to be mean, so I was mean, but I'm innocent, I did nothing wrong, she pretends she did nothing wrong!" LOLOLOLOL fvcking childish all the way around. It would have been better if he would have just said from the title "A woman fvcked with me and I put her in her place" but he didn't he tried to play victim several times in thread (oh I had a crack addiction, waaaaah).Weeaaaaaaaaaak gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Own it son! Own it! Be what you are. Don't fancy dress it for me.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
That might be true. But to be honest he just came off to me as a massive hypocrite crying about his innocence and saying everyone else thought he was wrong. Which sounded exactly like his thread title. Hahahaha. As long time fan of hypocrisy I know it when I see it. "she had not right to be mean, so I was mean, but I'm innocent, I did nothing wrong, she pretends she did nothing wrong!" LOLOLOLOL fvcking childish all the way around. It would have been better if he would have just said from the title "A woman fvcked with me and I put her in her place" but he didn't he tried to play victim several times in thread (oh I had a crack addiction, waaaaah).Weeaaaaaaaaaak gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Own it son! Own it! Be what you are. Don't fancy dress it for me.
He didn't say anything about not owning it. He owned it. He reacted. She went for a swing (first) and he had a reflex action.

Honestly I don't feel I did anything wrong. I treated her the same way I would treat any of my other friends, guy friends had they made a comment about me being a drunk. If she didn't want me to take it there she needs to keep her mouth shut. If that is too harsh then screw it I'm just a harsh dude than, it is what it is.
Yeah, he owned it. He stated how he likes to be treated and what he'll do if he's crossed. Hithard is right as well when he ask if he cared about what his image is in the eyes of others. Who is he doing this for? Does he care? Is it going to bug him that this woman sees him as someone she can't mouth off to or joke around in that fashion? DOES HE CARE??

I'm blunt most of the time and talk to most people like I've known them for years, even when I've just met them. Sometimes I get hated for it sometimes I'm liked for it. It doesn't matter to me to be honest. The ones who like me are the ones who I'm most compatible with, be it friends or coworkers. I am always myself.

Backy has in his life who he lets in. I'm sure that was also because he's always been himself. This thread really didn't need to be blown up like this. Besides, everyone, including Backy babay has apologized. He might not be sorry for what he said, but I'm sure he's sorry for the way it turned out.

All is well. Well well well...

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work with this vegetarian/vegan/IDKWTF she was. She used to bring up her lifestyle all the time and try to "convert" and "show the error of your ways" to me and several other co-workers.

She would get into arguments with other people (the ones who didn't know any better) but me, knowing better ;), would just come back with funnies. "Hey, if God didn't intend animals to be eaten, He wouldn't have made them so tasty..." and other funnies like that. She would get irritated but, from time to time, she would laugh with me. :D

The moral to the story is: never verbally argue with a woman. It's an exercise in futility. Just disarm her with humor! ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was no argument lol. me telling you to shut the #### up is not an argument.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'll try to cliff this up

- AT friends house, chilling with some friends talking about hot women
- Bring up this particularly good looking woman who is getting a job at a new track http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2484/3663141430_dcffe8ab7a.jpg

- I bring up the fact that she is while an attractive woman, is what you call "track hot" meaning that if you put her in the club, she would not stand out but you put her in the track and because she has a strong interest in horse racing, men in horse racing find her particularly describable
- I then make the comparison to morgan webb with techies / gamers think she's hot or really really hot. morgan is a pretty woman but you get the analogy I'm making
- Girl there goes on her phone and looks up a picture of morgan webb, and calls me drunk if I think she's ugly... note, i never called her ugly.
- I say in turn, she must be on her period fo saying some stupid **** like that
- She gets all :cry: and says that was uncalled for and that was a very sexist thing to say
- I tell her to ****ing deal with it. She started it and I finished it.
- my GF is now mad (it's her friend) that I called her on it, I tell her it's the principle of the matter.

Was I in the wrong?

-
=-
Nope. As$holish perhaps in how you handled it, but poor little Ms Snowflake found out the world doesn't revolve around her ass. Hell, in the future this chick might even want you if you can smooth things over. It's like a long term drastic version of push pull.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
there was no argument lol. me telling you to shut the #### up is not an argument.
Of course.

I see what the problem was. Very well, carry on...