Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are more and more women preferring black or Hispanic men over white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With all humor aside......that is very true. Women ARE attracted to anybody who can exhibit the proper chemistry, and personality traits most desirable, for maintaining LTRs.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris30 said:
This isn't meant to be a racist post but I'm white and I've noticed that more and more attractive women of all nationalities are preferring Hispanic or black men over white men. White men seem to be a dying breed in this country. Any reason why this is? I can understand why they might prefer black men because of the myth that they are more well-endowed than men of other nationalities and women seem to prefer men to have tanned or darker skin but why Hispanic men? It seems that white men get many unwarranted negative labels attached to us when it comes to being good in bed etc.
can you tell me where this is happening so i can go there?

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that this dude has a fetish for interracial sex. He seems to want to perpetuate this myth quite a bit.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris30 said:
That seems like a pretty broad statement to generalize all white guys as ***** because I don't see myself that way. Care to elaborate?
I didn't say all white guys, I said 'largely.'

joey2times said:
Just another stereotype by some insecure black dude.
I'm white (check my profile pic).

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed different. What I have noticed is most white girl's that are dating black guys up here in Canada are extremely hot. Interesting topic and I have brought it up with one of my black friend's who is close to 30, I told him white girl's love black men. He said I think different, we have a bad reputation for being rough and cruel. I laughed at him and told him your funny you know girl's like black guy's. So this white girl came up to him ( we where at the club ) she said hi and just happend to be a white girl. I stopped her I am like you like black ****? she laughed and nodded.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see any 'mixed race' (there's only one race, the human race, but you know what I mean) kid, especially here in the UK 99% of the time it's white mother, non-white father.

Not that there''s anything wrong with that.

Chris30

Banned
Reaction score
can you tell me where this is happening so i can go there?

I live just outside of Chicago, Illinois. The majority of attractive women here seem to prefer olive-complected or darker Italian, Hispanic or black guys.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris30 said:
I live just outside of Chicago, Illinois. The majority of attractive women here seem to prefer olive-complected or darker Italian, Hispanic or black guys.
Apparently, jungle fever is pretty severe in Chicago and the Midwest.

But White men have no one to blame but themselves. They let feminists steamroll them over with zero resistance...and also worship Black men themselves. And so now they get their just desserts! :D

And like complete nutless cowards...they still can't man up to their own women...but must slum to 3rd World countries where they can leverage their pale skin, greenbacks and passports.

Now, how many Black, Latino, Middle Eastern or Mediterranean men out there are feminists? None. These guys never fell for the feminist BS and are still macho chauvinists who know how to keep a bych in line. And while White women SAY they are "disgusted" by that...we all know that deep down they are still evolutionarily hardwired to find that hot.

FACE IT, the more whipped & guilt-tripped you allow feminists to make you, the less attractive you become to women as a whole. Naive White men forfeited their masculinity to supplicate to White feminists...and just look at WHAT A TOTAL TURN-OFF that's been!

SkillzthatKillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wayword is bang on!! Hate to say it, but there is alot of truth.

You know whats funny, it seems to be only american and canadian white people, ive been to scotland and russia, and MOST of the guys there would be pure player over here.

Chris30

Banned
Reaction score
Again just like what the other poster mentioned about white men, to say that ALL white men are feminists is a pretty broad statement. I've also met several Latino and black men in the workplace and elsewhere who let women push them around and many Latinos especially are mama's boys who still live at home at 30+ years old and worship their feminist mothers. A man having darker skin doesn't automatically mean that he is more masculine.

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On another note; I have also heard from many young women- that they secretly desire, "REAL bad boys".......ie; rappers and gangsters. MTV has done nothing but cement this image into their little minds.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb thread.

If you don't know the answer to why some women are going for non-whites than you are still in the darkness and need to step into the light.

As a white man who gets women, yes, we have been pussified by the agenda of feminists et al. But then, it was largely white men who created this agenda to begin with.

There are still plenty of white men who are not effeminate, but unfortunately, too many white men have been educated in left wing schools and universities. Asians have been equally pussified because after white men, they are the most likely to go onto post-secondary education where the true indoctrination takes place.

Sadly, many other ethnicities are deprived of higher education. Unfortunately, this is a fact. However, it may not be such a bad thing because I have noticed that Black men can think for themselves and are not ashamed of their masculinity. They also don't tend to put up with bullshyt from women or gays.

White boys are increasingly being subjected to and indoctrinated into the feminist/homosexual mindset, that is why I guarantee the majority of the posters on this board are fed up white guys looking for answers.

Again, a stupid thread, you guys should all know this shyt, and if you don't you are still caught up in the matrix.

Does that answer your question?

Check this article out:

http://www.savethemales.ca

Feminist indoctrination has created a super race of bionic bull-dykes in Denmark.

But really, you dudes should know all this shyt already. The hor-homo agenda is powerful and it was created by white men to subvert and conquer.

By the way, this thread could easily be changed to, "Ever notice how white guys are increasingly dating Asian women?"

But that is another topic. lol.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
There are still plenty of white men who are not effeminate, but unfortunately, too many white men have been educated in left wing schools and universities. Asians have been equally pussified because after white men, they are the most likely to go onto post-secondary education where the true indoctrination takes place.

Sadly, many other ethnicities are deprived of higher education. Unfortunately, this is a fact. However, it may not be such a bad thing because I have noticed that Black men can think for themselves and are not ashamed of their masculinity.

White boys are increasingly being subjected to and indoctrinated into the feminist/homosexual mindset, that is why I guarantee the majority of the posters on this board are fed up white guys looking for answers.
Yup, bingo! Seriously, most apologetic, guilt-tripped, feminist manginas are "educated" (programmed) Anglo & Asian men. And as we all know, no good deed goes unpunished with women... I mean, is it any surprise that this is taking place in an Anglo country...and not a Black, Latino or Mediterranean one?

Of course, your average Anglo guy pats himself on his "progressive" (regressive?) back everytime he hoists puzzy up on a pedestal...while lecturing other men on how they should do the same. Meanwhile, other men look at the disastrous folly he's created for himself and can only pray for that attitude not to infect their own cultures...

I can just see millions of American men beaming with pride when they elect Hillary as our next Pres...a power-hungry feminist who still repeats the same bogus mantras like how "women only make $.77 for every dollar a man does" here, etc etc. :rolleyes:

Chris30

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a white guy and I don't put pvssy on a pedestal though I'll agree that there are probably more chumpish, nerdy-looking white guys than men of other nationalities. But there are plenty of men of other nationalities that I've also seen worship average-looking women and treat them like queens which of course usually leads to them walking around like they are God's gift. If you browse the ads on craigslist, you'll see how even many fat women advertise like they are all that and deserve Prince Charming.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Yup, bingo! Seriously, most apologetic, guilt-tripped, feminist manginas are "educated" (programmed) Anglo & Asian men. And as we all know, no good deed goes unpunished with women... I mean, is it any surprise that this is taking place in an Anglo countryl...and not a Black, Latino or Mediterranean one?

Of course, your average Anglo guy pats himself on his "progressive" (regressive?) back everytime he hoists puzzy up on a pedestal...while lecturing other men on how they should do the same. Meanwhile, other men look at the disastrous folly he's created for himself and can only pray for that attitude not to infect their own cultures...

I can just see millions of American men beaming with pride when they elect Hillary as our next Pres...a power-hungry feminist who still repeats the same bogus mantras like how "women only make $.77 for every dollar a man does" here, etc etc. :rolleyes:
Good on you my brother.

The problem is the wussified white man has ruined white women. Go into a strip club - they're full of whites and Asians. Says a lot. Getting lap dances and hand jobs for $100 a pop.

You only see the occasional black guys in a strip club and they usually have another agenda, namely, trying to make some money.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris30 said:
I'm a white guy and I don't put pvssy on a pedestal though I'll agree that there are probably more chumpish, nerdy-looking white guys than men of other nationalities. But there are plenty of men of other nationalities that I've also seen worship average-looking women and treat them like queens which of course usually leads to them walking around like they are God's gift. If you browse the ads on craigslist, you'll see how even many fat women advertise like they are all that and deserve Prince Charming.
Correct. I have an Italian buddy who chases women to the point of masochism. He just doesn't take no for an answer.

The problem is, white girls are now expecting chumpish kiss arse behaviour and are often intimidated by DJs and won't go after them. It's because they can't control the DJ like they can control the chump.

This is a newer development though as the increase in DJs has occurred over the last few years I think, at least, that's my theory.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where do u live? this is definitely not the case. it's all in your head

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto Canada. It's starting to happen, I can see it.

Believe me, Torontonian women are the absolute worst, even worse than most Urban American women because they are out and out feminnazis.

They love a man they can walk all over, take his money and use him.

I have another friend who's a decent looking guy, has his own house, good income, and he's quite good with the ladies. Was dating this French girl who then left him for a cocaine addled loser whom she now supports. Although at first the cokehead was giving her everything, and kissing her arse. Not so far down the road and I'm sure she's regretting it.

Explain that one. Who knows.

At any rate, don't want to emphasize it too much, as it's only a sort of creeping behaviour that I'm witnessing, but it's definately there amongst some women now.

bambam

Banned
Reaction score
Some Thoughts.....

i'm sorry, but hispanic american and black american guys are the biggest p^^sies around when it comes to females. that is why so many white women like them. they worship fat women like you can't believe. they have no problem flirting with 30 plus fat women. the reason black and hispanic american women have such bad attitudes is because the men are total wimps.

go visit the far east or former soviet union. those females know how to treat men. please don't tell us about the chineses or russian female who is in the usa. they are not the same. remember that. people change once they get past customs. females tend to get wider and more demanding. every new polish immigrant girl in chicago thinks she is hot s***. take her back to poland and she would be begging you for a date.

latin america is filled with feminists these days. remember that eastern europe never experienced the sexual revolution or the 60's. girls grow up expecting and wanting to get married and take care of a man. only problem is the financial hardship that many face. this doesn't allow for a more traditional role.

guys from places like china are tough. much tougher than what you find in america. it is just that the american media likes to portray certain groups in certain ways.

i seriously doubt if any of you would be looking to hook up with an expat female if you were living in the far east or the former soviet union. i also doubt if any of you would be confused as to how to get a date if you lived there either.

italian guys from italy are the biggest momma's boys on the planet. they make you guys look confident. ethnic italian guys from america are no different than ethnic germans or ethnic irish.

strip clubs in america? black and hispanic guys love those places. obviously you have never driven through a black or hispanic part of a big american city.

Status
Not open for further replies.